Dr. Abbott's therapy thread - Page 44 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 10-27-2013, 11:43 PM   #1506
Staff
Blogger
Staff

Region: Georgia
Send a message via Skype™ to 99ford
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccerluvr4 View Post
It takes about an hour to get rid of .01% in your blood... Which is also the equivalent to one standard drink (1 beer, 1 glass of wine, 1 shot). So 4 shots will get you tipsy if you don't drink much, so then just wait 4 hours..... Not really encouraging the drinking, more like edumacating.
haha
Advertisement

Old 10-27-2013, 11:48 PM   #1507
Road Trip!

Region: California
Yeah I had to learn all that alcohol info when I waste ting to get my CDL. Apparently New Mexico has a high rate of DUI deaths and they take it serious..

Also I had a homie that had like 3 DUIs before he graduated high school lol
But he was also in prison in Juarez for a year. Tough guy lol
KoolPwny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 12:04 AM   #1508
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Minnesota
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedSleeper View Post
Go beat the fuk out of the ex, tell him go take a hike. He's just asking for it. He's an ex for an reason. Don't even tell your Gf that you're doing this. Just make her problems disappear, if the ex is being a pssy by tale telling. Just tell her "if he can't take a beating without crying like a baby, why waste your time with him? Especially when he can't take a dump and not move on. Doesn't that make him a stalker?" My moves might be harsh, but it does work.
I have thought about doing this. However I'm not much of a fighter. I'm more of a f*** with your head kinda person. That kind of stuff doesn't heal quite as fast. He will pay in the long run... Trust me.

---------- Post added at 12:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:02 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by tc x 4 View Post
Can someone say makeup sex
Yes yes. This is the only good thing about not getting along.
Skulls98GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-28-2013, 12:09 AM   #1509
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedSleeper View Post
Then he go jail for abusing kids. I agree it's not good advice. But it is very annoying to hear guys out there obsessing over girls when the girl dumps him. Like seriously move on, you're just making her problem a big problem to her own friends, family. It's not right. Just move on. Stop harassing her, if she wants talk or be friends with you, she will talk to you. If you're just mentally draining her, you're causing lot of problems to her especially the people she is around with. Millions girls out there, you go though a relationship. Doesn't work out, learn from your mistakes if any, and move on to other. What's the point of harassing the girl over and over when you could've spent that time finding a new girl to spend time with?
The ****** had a new GF for about a month. All was stress free and quiet for a while. Then out of the blue he asks my gf if she wants to get back together. When she chewed his @$$ and turned him down he started being a bigger D! Turned out his gf broke up with him. Lol. What a looser.
Old 10-28-2013, 12:45 AM   #1510
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Missouri
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skulls98GT View Post
The ****** had a new GF for about a month. All was stress free and quiet for a while. Then out of the blue he asks my gf if she wants to get back together. When she chewed his @$$ and turned him down he started being a bigger D! Turned out his gf broke up with him. Lol. What a looser.
You should've confronted him. Not like hey I'm gonna kick your *** but like just stop. Maybe throw in some words to make yourself sound badass lol make him afraid of you. Tell him you'll damage him.

Follow me on instagram @nicknold for car and truck pictures
1lowGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 12:47 AM   #1511
Registered Member
Regular

Tell him youll hit him so hard he will be ****ting teeth for a week
Tyoung68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 12:50 AM   #1512
Registered Member
Regular

No death threats. Lol just a good scare.

Old 10-28-2013, 08:34 AM   #1513
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1lowGT View Post
No death threats. Lol just a good scare.
Yea, the death threats just get you in trouble. I live in a small town. I grew up here, he is relatively new. He will be so famous that it will be impossible to get a date. If you catch my drift. Lol.
Old 10-28-2013, 08:47 AM   #1514
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Quote:
Yea, the death threats just get you in trouble. I live in a small town. I grew up here, he is relatively new. He will be so famous that it will be impossible to get a date. If you catch my drift. Lol.
its good to see she calmed down man. everything good so far?
1995 5.0 u/d,cai,t/b,shorty headers,x pipe,flows 40's,373 gears, alum. driveshaft, alum. radiator, shift kit, e-cam, ported upper and lower intake, 100 shot of spray, 2100 stall, black 0304 cobras. suspension: upper and lower control arms, sub frame connecters, and springs all SVE
mystang50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 08:48 AM   #1515
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Region: South Carolina
Send a message via AIM to Hmiller
Ugh.. I have a problem

Why is it that when I show kindness to a guy he takes it the wrong way and gets annoyed when I don't talk to him anymore? No I don't feel the need to keep in contact with you.... You're not my BFF!

This had happened to me so many times... Do I really have to just be a ***** from the start?

There are some that I actually want to keep in touch with but, I'm busy I don't have time for all that bull **** ..

Sorry, rant over lol
Old 10-28-2013, 08:54 AM   #1516
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hmiller View Post
Ugh.. I have a problem

Why is it that when I show kindness to a guy he takes it the wrong way and gets annoyed when I don't talk to him anymore? No I don't feel the need to keep in contact with you.... You're not my BFF!

This had happened to me so many times... Do I really have to just be a ***** from the start?

There are some that I actually want to keep in touch with but, I'm busy I don't have time for all that bull **** ..

Sorry, rant over lol
Lol clingy. You must be a good friend. Sometimes you just have to be a biatch and say f off
Black on Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 08:56 AM   #1517
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by mystang50 View Post
its good to see she calmed down man. everything good so far?
Yes, everything is going smooth again. She got some good advice from a co-worker (guess she just needed to hear it from somebody else too) we had a wonderful weekend. Thanks again everyone. Talking on here really helps.
Old 10-28-2013, 08:57 AM   #1518
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black on Boss View Post
Lol clingy. You must be a good friend. Sometimes you just have to be a biatch and say f off
Of course I am! I'd do anything for my friends but these guys aren't even really in the friend zone lol

I am thinking I'm just gonna have to be a *****
Old 10-28-2013, 08:59 AM   #1519
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Of course I am! I'd do anything for my friends but these guys aren't even really in the friend zone lol

I am thinking I'm just gonna have to be a *****
that's what it takes sometimes
Old 10-28-2013, 09:00 AM   #1520
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black on Boss View Post
that's what it takes sometimes
Ugh I just don't like being that way!
Old 10-28-2013, 09:02 AM   #1521
Registered Member
Regular

If you don't want anything to do with them than say piss on them and be a *****.

Old 10-28-2013, 09:02 AM   #1522
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Ugh.. I have a problem Why is it that when I show kindness to a guy he takes it the wrong way and gets annoyed when I don't talk to him anymore? No I don't feel the need to keep in contact with you.... You're not my BFF! This had happened to me so many times... Do I really have to just be a ***** from the start? There are some that I actually want to keep in touch with but, I'm busy I don't have time for all that bull **** .. Sorry, rant over lol
The dude is not worth your time if he can't treat you with respect. If he cares at all about you he'd make an effort to stay friends. Forget about him and move on.

Sounds to me like he has some issues and he's directing his frustration at you. Highly unfair.
Old 10-28-2013, 09:02 AM   #1523
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Ugh I just don't like being that way!
I hate it to but sometimes it just has to be that way
Old 10-28-2013, 09:17 AM   #1524
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Yeah im from a small town and my girlfriend is from the same town, we are away from there now and in a big city living together, and away from dumbasses that we know so makes it drama free. We don't do much with others besides just us and our families. Getting away is so nice.

Old 10-28-2013, 09:30 AM   #1525
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Of course I am! I'd do anything for my friends but these guys aren't even really in the friend zone lol I am thinking I'm just gonna have to be a *****
Don't change who you are to accommodate people you don't care deeply for. Just find your kind of people. You'll be much happier.
Old 10-28-2013, 09:31 AM   #1526
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Pennsylvania
Relationships are gonna be the death of me some day
Salc7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 10:32 AM   #1527
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Quote:
Don't change who you are to accommodate people you don't care deeply for. Just find your kind of people. You'll be much happier.
very true!! I mean the dudes barely know me! That **** makes me uncomfortable lol dude I got a man and ones sometimes to much lol hahahaha

Thanks guys
Old 10-28-2013, 05:54 PM   #1528
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Illinois
I come seeking advice, guys. Heres the situation.

Over the last year and a half of work at Little Caesars, i have essentially risen to the position of assistant manager. My boss works for Marriott hotels, as a day job, so he is never in store. Therefore, i take care/deal with a great deal of problems that arise. And as some of you know, customers, no matter what product you are selling, are absolutely terrible human beings. About a month and a half ago. I told my boss i was quitting.

My reasons being, 1) the customers/Work in general getting tiresome. 2) i work with some of the most selfish, unreliable people on the face of the planet. (although each and everyone of them are my friends) and 3) i have worked 6 days a week at a minimum of 8 hours a day, (upwards of 11 or 12 hours) with no breaks. Over the last 6 months. And let me tell ya, i am worn out.

So, my boss informed me, his dad the owner of the store, would be selling the store to someone else. So he asked me to stay. Until october 28th, today. When they would be selling the store. Well long story short, the new buyers wanted to play games, and today was either they were going to shut down the store, or the new owners would buy it. Well corporate said they didn't want us to shut down. I'm assuming they offered my boss a ton of cash to stay open, but now My boss desperately wants me to stay.

So he offered, if i stay, a few hundred bucks on the side, off the books. Plus regular pay.

If i leave, they have 5 employees. All of them, busting their asses over nothing.

If i stay, i continue working 5 days a week, 7-10 hours a day, all alone.

My boss has connections, and promised me he would try to get me a job working for Marriott in the kitchens. He did set me up with an interview with the Chef of the Renisannce O'hare in Chicago. But i never heard back.

So folks, if you've read this far, i appreciate it. I need some help making this decision. I really hate my friggin job. But i love my coworkers. If i quit, i can live off my savings until after the holidays, and live worry free until i start up school again. I can also potentially mess up a very important connection. I need to make a decision by tonight. What do you guys think?
PonyBoyV6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 06:23 PM   #1529
Registered Member
Regular

Dang I think it would be good for you to have some relief and not worry about **** until school starts where you will need to focus on.

Old 10-28-2013, 06:23 PM   #1530
Registered Member
Regular

Sounds he has very good connections that can give you much better paying jobs.

Every wealth is made from hard work, so if you're wanting to have better success with money and connections. I would recommend you to stay there and work if you know your boss is very good with his word that you can safely bet that he can help you get in better jobs and such.

If you are complaining about your employees, I'd fire (after discussing with boss of course) them all and replace them. It's a paying job, people shouldn't be lacking in that.
I always work hard, dislike those people who doesn't do their job because it effects me as well by making me pick up after them when I'm not supposed to.

I wouldn't recommend you to sit around and live off your savings because
1. You lose savings that could help you a lot in future if any goes wrong.
2. You sit around, you get bored easily then you go crazy.
3. Lose possibly a good connections in job world.

Just my opinion.

-edit- good luck. In the end, it's all your choice.
Old 10-28-2013, 06:40 PM   #1531
Registered Member
Regular

Some good advice from both you guys. The whole firing thing wouldn't work, because the only reason he wants me to stay is because he won't be hiring any new employees, because he's only holding onto the store until mid December. So he won't be hiring any new employees. I get you on the whole hard work pays off thing. I was working 60-65 hours/week at minimum wage, with no overtime pay. Did that for about 6 months, only because my boss had said he was going to train me to take over as manager, so he could step away from his position there. But that was way back in January/february. And it never happened. So basically i run the store during the day, placing orders, dealing with disgruntled customers, depositing money drops at the bank. All for minimum wage. And being considered the same position as everyone else; Crew member. So its like, i dunno what to think. 50/50 chance this is all a load of crap to get me to stay, then dump me off as soon as they sell the store.

Also, you saying the part about disliking those who don't work hard, man that hits the nail on the head. People show up late, or dont show up at all. They'll leave work to complete for next shift to finish, and just goof off. I would rather work with someone who can work hard and be an ***, than someone i get along with great, but don't work at all. Props for that man, thanks.
Old 10-28-2013, 06:48 PM   #1532
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by PonyBoyV6 View Post
Some good advice from both you guys. The whole firing thing wouldn't work, because the only reason he wants me to stay is because he won't be hiring any new employees, because he's only holding onto the store until mid December. So he won't be hiring any new employees.

I get you on the whole hard work pays off thing. I was working 60-65 hours/week at minimum wage, with no overtime pay. Did that for about 6 months, only because my boss had said he was going to train me to take over as manager, so he could step away from his position there. But that was way back in January/february. And it never happened. So basically i run the store during the day, placing orders, dealing with disgruntled customers, depositing money drops at the bank. All for minimum wage. And being considered the same position as everyone else; Crew member.

So its like, i dunno what to think. 50/50 chance this is all a load of crap to get me to stay, then dump me off as soon as they sell the store.
Well, perhaps maybe try see if you could take over his job for the reminding time of opening. So you can get experience & better resume along lil bit better pay.

I would do that, because based off what you say.
-Boss said he'd train me to be one.
-Boss barely there at all.

You always have a choice to talk of your time.

Heck, you say you're thinking about living off your savings.
I suppose you don't have anything to lose by asking for that chance to take over as manger till the shop closes/ renowned.
Old 10-28-2013, 06:49 PM   #1533
Registered Member
Regular

His advice is better lol. I was just saying to focus on school because that will help you in the long run too, thats what im doing

Old 10-28-2013, 06:51 PM   #1534
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1lowGT View Post
His advice is better lol. I was just saying to focus on school because that will help you in the long run too, thats what im doing
Yeah. He said they are closing / selling soon.
So why not use the chance?
To me, it seems better to just work till school starts then quit and go to school.
Could use money to save up for 2013 GT500. Lol.
Old 10-28-2013, 06:53 PM   #1535
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Could his connections help you when you finish school?

Like ^ he said I wouldn't suggest living off your savings bc you never know what might happen and you need those savings...

Personally I would stick it out until Dec or so and see how it goes... And try to make the best of it..

It's hard to find coworkers that you actually wanna work with..
Old 10-28-2013, 07:25 PM   #1536
Registered Member
Regular

Well, i told my boss i was gonna call it quits. He was totally cool with it. Very thankful for my service. Added me on the facebook, and think it'll be cool. I really appreciate your guys side of it. But when it came down to it, i really couldn't listen to one more person complain about only having 29 1/2 out of 30 pepperonis on their pizza. People are NUTS. On the bright side, maybe i can become a nomad now?
Old 10-28-2013, 08:25 PM   #1537
ME Bloodhound
Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by PonyBoyV6 View Post
Well, i told my boss i was gonna call it quits. He was totally cool with it. Very thankful for my service. Added me on the facebook, and think it'll be cool. I really appreciate your guys side of it. But when it came down to it, i really couldn't listen to one more person complain about only having 29 1/2 out of 30 pepperonis on their pizza. People are NUTS. On the bright side, maybe i can become a nomad now?
"The Facebook" lmao

Bullitt build paused pending graduation

HID end all thread
Soccerluvr4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 08:39 PM   #1538
Road Trip!

Facebook causes a lot of relationship problems these days. That's why after MySpace I called it quits. I didn't want my chick or narcs knowing what I was up to haha
KoolPwny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 08:39 PM   #1539
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bee20e View Post
Facebook causes a lot of relationship problems these days. That's why after MySpace I called it quits. I didn't want my chick or narcs knowing what I was up to haha
Lmfao so true
Old 10-28-2013, 08:43 PM   #1540
Registered Member
Regular

Facebook causes increase in stalkers, even some people don't even realize they are stalking.
Gives the government a advantage to increase control of what law enforcement do with their own personal life.
Increases clingy problems.
Increases stress problems
Increases green skin color
Increases obsession
Increases insecurely issues
Increases rudeness of people "wait. Let me check phone" middle of conversation in reality.....
Creepiest of all, is when your boss add you. Then fire you because he sees something from your personal life that had nothing to do with your job.
(Never happened to me. But been hearing these.)

Etc.

To me, fb is just plain dumb.
I rather text you up, meet up and chill out. Not "omg I'm havin so awesome time looking at fb. Omg I'm so having fun talking and post everything I do on fb." .___.

No offense FB lovers.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar