Dr. Abbott's therapy thread - Page 50 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 11-21-2013, 09:10 PM   #1716
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Region: South Carolina
Send a message via AIM to Hmiller
Umm just install a security camera lol their like 80 bucks and you can stream it to your phone .. .. There has to be someone that will room with you ..

But I'd say talk to her with out making any accusations .. First
Advertisement

Old 11-21-2013, 09:12 PM   #1717
Road Trip!

Region: California
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hmiller View Post
Umm just install a security camera lol their like 80 bucks and you can stream it to your phone .. .. There has to be someone that will room with you .. But I'd say talk to her with out making any accusations .. First
nah take her on jerry springer!
I was on there just the other day

Click image for larger version

Name:	image-3026189412.jpg
Views:	73
Size:	401.7 KB
ID:	137653
KoolPwny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 09:13 PM   #1718
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Georgia
Quote:
Originally Posted by KoolPwny View Post
nah take her on jerry springer!
I was on there just the other day
You's famous nigga
Black on Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-21-2013, 09:13 PM   #1719
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Quote:
nah take her on jerry springer! I was on there just the other day
ain't nothing but trash on that show.. Haha that's funny though lol
Old 11-21-2013, 09:14 PM   #1720
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New Jersey
My plan still stands lol another thing you could do is to tar her iPhone if she has one with find my iPhone and take a day off work and the go she what's she's doing that way ull find out for yourself one days work is worth knowing
Cold Air Intake
K&N Air Filter
Front sway bar Bushings
andregayola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 09:15 PM   #1721
Registered Member
Regular

What about just talking it out?
Tyoung68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 09:15 PM   #1722
Road Trip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black on Boss View Post
You's famous nigga
forreal!
Apparently that guy in green had a condition called "SexOmnia" where he would have sex with his 22year old virgin GFs friend and wake up nakey! Lol
Old 11-21-2013, 09:17 PM   #1723
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by travisb.young66 View Post
That to hard lol
Cold Air Intake
K&N Air Filter
Front sway bar Bushings
Old 11-21-2013, 09:19 PM   #1724
Road Trip!
Regular

Region: Arizona
Quote:
Originally Posted by andregayola View Post
My plan still stands lol another thing you could do is to tar her iPhone if she has one with find my iPhone and take a day off work and the go she what's she's doing that way ull find out for yourself one days work is worth knowing
Will I get caught lol she has the 4s and I have the htc one so Idk if it will work

---------- Post added at 08:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:18 PM ----------

Quote:
I'm going to try that after work

---------- Post added at 08:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:18 PM ----------

Quote:

That to hard lol
She brought it up earlier today and having two jobs have kept me from seeing her so I'll see when I'm out
Joser714 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 12:37 AM   #1725
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Indiana
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joser714 View Post

Will I get caught lol she has the 4s and I have the htc one so Idk if it will work

---------- Post added at 08:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:18 PM ----------

I'm going to try that after work

---------- Post added at 08:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:18 PM ----------

She brought it up earlier today and having two jobs have kept me from seeing her so I'll see when I'm out
Dude, I went through the exact same story 25yrs ago. Right down to the 5yrs, a baby and needing a change of scenery. You know what's up, you don't need us to tell you. Don't spy unless you can handle the truth. I tapped our phone line with a recorder, ( precell phone days) I found out way more than I wanted to know. Start looking for a place to stay because it's coming. When you see her out smile, even when when you feel like crying, it cuts them to the bone. She will use the kid to play you like a puppet.Your getting ready to experience what no man should have to go through. Sorry for being blunt, just don't want ya being blind sided like I was. Best of luck brother.
tc x 4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 01:10 AM   #1726
Road Trip!
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by tc x 4 View Post

Dude, I went through the exact same story 25yrs ago. Right down to the 5yrs, a baby and needing a change of scenery. You know what's up, you don't need us to tell you. Don't spy unless you can handle the truth. I tapped our phone line with a recorder, ( precell phone days) I found out way more than I wanted to know. Start looking for a place to stay because it's coming. When you see her out smile, even when when you feel like crying, it cuts them to the bone. She will use the kid to play you like a puppet.Your getting ready to experience what no man should have to go through. Sorry for being blunt, just don't want ya being blind sided like I was. Best of luck brother.
This sucks thanks for the advice
Old 11-22-2013, 04:13 AM   #1727
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

This sucks thanks for the advice
I emphasise with you. We can't make someone love us no matter how good we are to them. I've been through a lot in life. That had to be the hardest. Just love your child and don't let it be a pawn.
Old 11-22-2013, 09:15 AM   #1728
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Minnesota
Quote:
woah that's a red flag if I've ever heard one
+1 huge red one.
Skulls98GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 09:17 AM   #1729
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Damn that sucks bro :/ I feel for both of y'all
Old 11-22-2013, 09:39 AM   #1730
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Minnesota
Quote:
This is my vote. It's best to be honest and up front for your own dignity. Face it dude, from what I read, she is already looking elsewhere at the least. If she was still into you, she would not have accepted an expensive gift from another man. Ask her to be honest with you. If she has lost her feelings for you ask her to not hurt you anymore by cheating. Ask if you can be roommates until you can find an affordable place to live. If you want more help. Pm me. I've been in your same situation. Kid and all. It is going to suck a$$ for a while, but you will find a way to make it all work.

---------- Post added at 10:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:35 AM ----------

Quote:
Was in the same boat three years ago. You are good for being blunt. OP does not deserve this treatment from a lady.
Skulls98GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 10:09 AM   #1731
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Ohio
Kid or not bud, you gotta be happy. Now that this has happened it will always be in the back of your mind, "what's going on?" It sucks that the poor little one has to go through it too, but it's life, it's not always easy. Like someone said, you cannot force someone to love you, no matter how many sweet things you do nor the amount of affection you give will change that persons feelings. Sorry brother. Best of luck! Hope all works out.

Fly me out there, ill room with you! **** ohio!

And reallyyyyyyyyyyyy Hannah!? Really........?
02GTvert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 11:40 AM   #1732
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 02GTvert View Post
Kid or not bud, you gotta be happy. Now that this has happened it will always be in the back of your mind, "what's going on?" It sucks that the poor little one has to go through it too, but it's life, it's not always easy. Like someone said, you cannot force someone to love you, no matter how many sweet things you do nor the amount of affection you give will change that persons feelings. Sorry brother. Best of luck! Hope all works out. Fly me out there, ill room with you! **** ohio! And reallyyyyyyyyyyyy Hannah!? Really........?
whattttt lol??
Old 11-22-2013, 03:12 PM   #1733
Road Trip!
Regular

Well thanks everyone. We talked it out and she said no that she hasn't cheated not even a thought ha! Also she said she cares for me but doesn't get "butterflies" in her stomach no more ? She also said she was paying the dude back for those shoes but Idk if it's true. So I mean we good I guess but yea it's always going to be in the back of my head.

---------- Post added at 02:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:11 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by 02GTvert View Post
Kid or not bud, you gotta be happy. Now that this has happened it will always be in the back of your mind, "what's going on?" It sucks that the poor little one has to go through it too, but it's life, it's not always easy. Like someone said, you cannot force someone to love you, no matter how many sweet things you do nor the amount of affection you give will change that persons feelings. Sorry brother. Best of luck! Hope all works out.

Fly me out there, ill room with you! **** ohio!

And reallyyyyyyyyyyyy Hannah!? Really........?
If I had the money why not lol
Old 11-22-2013, 04:06 PM   #1734
Registered Member

Regular

Region: Tennessee
I'm glad u talked to her bro but it sounds like u walked away still with questions. Don't do that. You don't deserve to have to have anything stuck in the back of your mind. What does it mean, not to have butterflies anymore?
Tint, louvers, Shelby brake light cover, sequentials, brake vent ring delete, Shorty antenna, JLT cold air intake, BAMA tune, VMP 2.5 S/C pulley, Ford racing shifter, MRT OR-H, SLP loudmouths, BMR adj PHB, BMR LCA, Eibach Pro-Kit, cobra jet big oval TB.
Ubnbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 04:49 PM   #1735
Road Trip!
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubnbit View Post
I'm glad u talked to her bro but it sounds like u walked away still with questions. Don't do that. You don't deserve to have to have anything stuck in the back of your mind. What does it mean, not to have butterflies anymore?
I asked her that too and she couldn't give a good answer. I'm guessing more like a thrill cause she works and I work all day maybe that's keeping us apart too much and we can't really have a day to ourselves cause of job schedules or babysitter. Also I mean I can ask 21 questions but it's easy to lie so Idk.
Old 11-22-2013, 09:32 PM   #1736
Registered Member

Regular

We all have to work bro and we all have kids. Just stinks to see u in that situation. Whatever u do. Stand ur ground. Set ur breaking point and stick to it. Let it be known and stick to ur guns. Happiness is defined by u. U deserve happiness. Don't walk away still with questions. I'm not promoting arguments, keep it cool and casual conversation.
Tint, louvers, Shelby brake light cover, sequentials, brake vent ring delete, Shorty antenna, JLT cold air intake, BAMA tune, VMP 2.5 S/C pulley, Ford racing shifter, MRT OR-H, SLP loudmouths, BMR adj PHB, BMR LCA, Eibach Pro-Kit, cobra jet big oval TB.
Old 11-23-2013, 12:32 AM   #1737
Staff
Blogger
Staff

Send a message via Skype™ to 99ford
Hmm seems I've walked in on an interesting conversation.

Just of curiosity have you thought about hiring a Private Investigator?
Old 11-23-2013, 01:53 AM   #1738
Road Trip!
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99ford View Post
Hmm seems I've walked in on an interesting conversation.

Just of curiosity have you thought about hiring a Private Investigator?
Idk about paying to see if she's cheating or not but another conversation happened and I guess the end is coming soon. I really didn't want this to happen and it's worse that she don't show no emotion and I'm all sad about it.
Old 11-23-2013, 02:00 AM   #1739
Road Trip!

Quote:
Idk about paying to see if she's cheating or not but another conversation happened and I guess the end is coming soon. I really didn't want this to happen and it's worse that she don't show no emotion and I'm all sad about it.
Sorry to hear that bro :-/

Something that my brother once told me that always stuck:

"The person with the most power in the relationship is the one that cares the least"

I hope things turn out for the best
Old 11-23-2013, 05:47 AM   #1740
Registered Member
Regular

Joser
I know you have a kid, hopefully your not married. Marriage really complicates thing's. Establish paternity, you just never know. Without paternity she can make your life hell just to see your kid.
Keep your head up brother.
Old 11-23-2013, 06:42 AM   #1741
Registered Member

Regular

Yeah bro, this is not your fault.

Can I tell u something whiteout it being or sounding odd or mean? It sounds like you are pretty passive. Like if someone just says something, u just let it go or don't push issues. Sometimes in life bro, u have to push the issue. Sometimes u have to fight for u and u have to defend urself. By that I mean, step up, say, "I wanna know what the f*** is going on. I deserve to know. This is my baby. I want answers. If she don't give them, take ur baby and go.
Old 11-23-2013, 09:12 AM   #1742
Road Trip!
Regular

Quote:
Joser
I know you have a kid, hopefully your not married. Marriage really complicates thing's. Establish paternity, you just never know. Without paternity she can make your life hell just to see your kid.
Keep your head up brother.
No thank god I'm not but I was about to pop the question early next year. And most likely she can have my lil girl most of the time since I work all day but I would still like to see her as much as I can.

---------- Post added at 08:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:11 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubnbit View Post
Yeah bro, this is not your fault.

Can I tell u something whiteout it being or sounding odd or mean? It sounds like you are pretty passive. Like if someone just says something, u just let it go or don't push issues. Sometimes in life bro, u have to push the issue. Sometimes u have to fight for u and u have to defend urself. By that I mean, step up, say, "I wanna know what the f*** is going on. I deserve to know. This is my baby. I want answers. If she don't give them, take ur baby and go.
Yeah I guess I am but maybe there is just no hope anymore. Maybe it will be best to just walk away
Old 11-25-2013, 09:15 PM   #1743
Registered Member
Regular

Saw the ex with some dude she was driving by and stoped to say hello and some dude was in her car
I ain't gunna lie it stung a bit
Cold Air Intake
K&N Air Filter
Front sway bar Bushings
Old 11-25-2013, 09:19 PM   #1744
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Quote:
Saw the ex with some dude she was driving by and stoped to say hello and some dude was in her car I ain't gunna lie it stung a bit
that always sucks
Old 11-25-2013, 09:19 PM   #1745
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Saw the ex with some dude she was driving by and stoped to say hello and some dude was in her car
Live and let live bro
Old 11-25-2013, 09:19 PM   #1746
Road Trip!
Regular

Quote:
That really blows yo
Old 11-25-2013, 09:20 PM   #1747
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black on Boss View Post
Live and let live bro
Yea I'm still happy AF i left here sea crazy i hope she's diffrent with that guy
Cold Air Intake
K&N Air Filter
Front sway bar Bushings
Old 11-25-2013, 09:20 PM   #1748
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New Mexico
She says, don't be a stranger. So I ain't, send her a message here and there. Nothing like simple replies. What is it that you wants ma'am¿ does she want meh to chase her¿
{Never Enough HP}
Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 09:20 PM   #1749
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Virginia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Butch View Post
She says, don't be a stranger. So I ain't, send her a message here and there. Nothing like simple replies. What is it that you wants ma'am¿ does she want meh to chase her¿
Women are crazy bro...
2013 GT Premium, Red Candy Metallic, Recaro seats, Electronic package, Strut tower brace, Sway bars, SHR flush mounted window louvers, RTR street-spec axleback exhaust, Ford Racing Boss 302 Side Exhaust, RTR wheels, 50/35% Window tint, Steeda black shorty antenna, and Ford OE Matte Hood Vents.
mustangz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 09:21 PM   #1750
Road Trip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butch View Post
yes do the opposite of what a woman tells you. Always!

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar