Dr. Abbott's therapy thread - Page 9 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 05-25-2013, 09:14 AM   #281
Staff
Blogger
Staff

Region: Georgia
Send a message via Skype™ to 99ford
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubnbit View Post

I'm sure u make descent money but we can not live to work. Our goal in life should be to work to live. We know that money is not everything. Black, we all know u r the best meat cutter, with that being said, pick up any additional skills u might need to be ur own boss one day. Tell them u need help and consistently ask if they've hired. One thing we know about companies, as long as u kill urself for them, they will let u.

Our boi 99 with a great recommendation.

99 did u do ur prescribed work?
I'm looking, but haven't really been anywhere to find one. I had to get a new battery on Tuesday then Wednesday I helped a friend with his Mustang, he helped me with mine. Then I worked yesterday and Thursday
Advertisement

Old 05-25-2013, 03:12 PM   #282
Registered Member

Regular

Region: Tennessee
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jgill1992 View Post
I'm having one hell of a rough week. I locked the keys in my DD my bank account is empty ($3.25) all of my savings are gone because of a family emergency I busted my toe by dropping something on it and had to get it worked on and it hurt so bad I have not slept one hour in the last 3 DAYS. I'm feeling really depressed. I don't get payed till next Friday. Ugh.
Hey brother, we are always here. Don't feel depressed. We want u around and if we had a was of cash would share it. That has to mean something. I would try to see if the family who needed the help could pay me back slowly. Call up some of the closest guy friends u have and just hang out. Tellem byob and throw on some flicks. Do that for u brother.

---------- Post added at 04:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:10 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99ford View Post

I'm looking, but haven't really been anywhere to find one. I had to get a new battery on Tuesday then Wednesday I helped a friend with his Mustang, he helped me with mine. Then I worked yesterday and Thursday
Understandable. Just keep ur eyes open at all times. U need to get on the hunt. What's goin on tonight?
Tint, louvers, Shelby brake light cover, sequentials, brake vent ring delete, Shorty antenna, JLT cold air intake, BAMA tune, VMP 2.5 S/C pulley, Ford racing shifter, MRT OR-H, SLP loudmouths, BMR adj PHB, BMR LCA, Eibach Pro-Kit, cobra jet big oval TB.
Ubnbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 04:01 PM   #283
Staff
Blogger
Staff

Quote:

Hey brother, we are always here. Don't feel depressed. We want u around and if we had a was of cash would share it. That has to mean something. I would try to see if the family who needed the help could pay me back slowly. Call up some of the closest guy friends u have and just hang out. Tellem byob and throw on some flicks. Do that for u brother.

---------- Post added at 04:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:10 PM ----------

Understandable. Just keep ur eyes open at all times. U need to get on the hunt. What's goin on tonight?
My moms birthday
Advertisement

Old 05-25-2013, 04:14 PM   #284
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Missouri
I just need to stay focused. I have a GREAT job and money can always be saved back up its just sometimes those unexpected things come up and knock you flat on your ***

I was talking with

---------- Post added at 04:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:12 PM ----------

I was talking with a friend and he said that Insted of being upset that it happened I should be happy that I was able to take care of everything and It all worked out

I'm not the most optimistic dude sometimes its hard to find the positive thinking in a bad situation

2015 Mustang GT Premium. No mods yet.
Jgill1992 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 04:20 PM   #285
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Connecticut
Send a message via Skype™ to 2Greeny7
Doc!

Why are people so darn trashy? I don't get it... You take a girl out (Prom) and show her a great time (Dancing and tons of laughs) then after she acts like you don't really exist.... -_- like how do I prevent this crap?! (There's more to the story but you get the point)
2 Subs, New speakers all around
1 Great Car 1 Happy Kid
July '12 Mustang of the Month
2Greeny7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 05:14 PM   #286
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greeny27 View Post
Doc!

Why are people so darn trashy? I don't get it... You take a girl out (Prom) and show her a great time (Dancing and tons of laughs) then after she acts like you don't really exist.... -_- like how do I prevent this crap?! (There's more to the story but you get the point)
Shaddy *** hoes

---------- Post added at 06:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:13 PM ----------

Quote:

I'm sure u make descent money but we can not live to work. Our goal in life should be to work to live. We know that money is not everything. Black, we all know u r the best meat cutter, with that being said, pick up any additional skills u might need to be ur own boss one day. Tell them u need help and consistently ask if they've hired. One thing we know about companies, as long as u kill urself for them, they will let u.

Our boi 99 with a great recommendation.

99 did u do ur prescribed work?
we ate closed on Monday!!!! Omg I finally get a day off what kind of sausage you want 99 ?
Black on Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 05:29 PM   #287
Registered Member

Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jgill1992 View Post
I just need to stay focused. I have a GREAT job and money can always be saved back up its just sometimes those unexpected things come up and knock you flat on your ***

I was talking with

---------- Post added at 04:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:12 PM ----------

I was talking with a friend and he said that Insted of being upset that it happened I should be happy that I was able to take care of everything and It all worked out

I'm not the most optimistic dude sometimes its hard to find the positive thinking in a bad situation
It's not easy to give up things, especially when u work so hard for them. U should be glad u can help but unless its ur kids, u shouldn't feel like u r always having to help. U just stay positive. U are a great person. Jgill, u need to take some time for u. U need to take some time and enjoy everything u work so hard for.
Tint, louvers, Shelby brake light cover, sequentials, brake vent ring delete, Shorty antenna, JLT cold air intake, BAMA tune, VMP 2.5 S/C pulley, Ford racing shifter, MRT OR-H, SLP loudmouths, BMR adj PHB, BMR LCA, Eibach Pro-Kit, cobra jet big oval TB.
Old 05-25-2013, 05:36 PM   #288
Registered Member

Regular

Quote:
Doc!

If that is how u r made to feel, I know how hard it is not to be emotionally vested. If its all treated like it didn't mean anything, u don't have to forget the memories, just don't hold onto the what could have beens. Make sure u tell her how u feel. If u have done that, u have done everything u could on ur part. After that, u can move on. If she's not interested, don't let it hurt u. Most of the time it's not u, it's them. Make ur self available (not verbally) but don't be afraid to ask someone out that u woudnt normally ask out.

---------- Post added at 06:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:34 PM ----------

For the record, Black On Black and EricJames are some of the most fantastic dudes on the planet. (No I'm not gay and don't mean it as such). He knows what I am talking about. Also for the record, there are great people out there. I am just glad to have met them, even if they are hundreds of miles away. Thank you black and Eric.
Old 05-25-2013, 05:52 PM   #289
Registered Member
Regular

Thanks Doc, Im not really looking into it as the could have beens, I'm more of looking at it as wtf is going on? I can't read her if that makes sense
1 Great Car 1 Happy Kid
Old 05-25-2013, 06:49 PM   #290
Registered Member

Regular

Quote:
Thanks Doc, Im not really looking into it as the could have beens, I'm more of looking at it as wtf is going on? I can't read her if that makes sense
Then ask her. Don't make it an odd situation for her. If u want to know, and feel like u deserve an explanation (and u do), then ask her if she has a little time to talk. Then don't be afraid to lay it out there. At least u will know. U deserve to know. Let me know what she says. U can never tell, she might be waiting for u.
Old 05-25-2013, 07:15 PM   #291
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Indiana
Quote:

My moms birthday
My granny always said, a huntin dog always hunts. She was talk about grandpa . Lol
tc x 4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 07:17 PM   #292
Registered Member

Regular

Lol. She's exactly right. I wish I had written down some of the things my wife's mamaw said. They were dead on.

99 has got to get out there.
Old 05-25-2013, 07:18 PM   #293
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Then ask her. Don't make it an odd situation for her. If u want to know, and feel like u deserve an explanation (and u do), then ask her if she has a little time to talk. Then don't be afraid to lay it out there. At least u will know. U deserve to know. Let me know what she says. U can never tell, she might be waiting for u.
Ill letcha know how things go tonight!
1 Great Car 1 Happy Kid
Old 05-25-2013, 07:21 PM   #294
Registered Member

Regular

Please do. I will be waiting
Old 05-25-2013, 07:54 PM   #295
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

My moms birthday
My moms bday is tomorrow

---------- Post added at 08:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:52 PM ----------

Quote:

For the record, Black On Black and EricJames are some of the most fantastic dudes on the planet. (No I'm not gay and don't mean it as such). He knows what I am talking about. Also for the record, there are great people out there. I am just glad to have met them, even if they are hundreds of miles away. Thank you black and Eric.
Anytime bro. That's what the community is for.
Old 05-25-2013, 07:56 PM   #296
Road Trip!

Region: Florida
Quote:

If that is how u r made to feel, I know how hard it is not to be emotionally vested. If its all treated like it didn't mean anything, u don't have to forget the memories, just don't hold onto the what could have beens. Make sure u tell her how u feel. If u have done that, u have done everything u could on ur part. After that, u can move on. If she's not interested, don't let it hurt u. Most of the time it's not u, it's them. Make ur self available (not verbally) but don't be afraid to ask someone out that u woudnt normally ask out.

---------- Post added at 06:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:34 PM ----------

I just read that!!! They truly are cool guys for doing that!!!!!!!!
93mstnglx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 11:25 PM   #297
Registered Member

Regular

Yes it is. They are great!
Old 05-26-2013, 12:29 AM   #298
Staff
Blogger
Staff

Quote:
Lol. She's exactly right. I wish I had written down some of the things my wife's mamaw said. They were dead on.

99 has got to get out there.
I'll get out there, I promise you! The big problem is I live in the burbs young attractive girls my age, live in the city.

I guess I should also state I'm at a different church now. The people are more my type and are easy going, good solid people! The girls(young women) I see around are HOT. I suppose I could give some Church functions a try
Old 05-26-2013, 12:31 AM   #299
Staff
Blogger
Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black on Black View Post

My moms bday is tomorrow

---------- Post added at 08:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:52 PM ----------

Anytime bro. That's what the community is for.
Very cool! May is a good month! And off topic I saw this at the restaurant:

The cops came up to the car with their guns drawn, and then threw the guy to the ground pretty awesome! We think it was a stolen car

Click image for larger version

Name:	image-2869769161.jpg
Views:	51
Size:	459.4 KB
ID:	110412
Old 05-26-2013, 05:11 AM   #300
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

The cops came up to the car with their guns drawn, and then threw the guy to the ground pretty awesome! We think it was a stolen car
ATL for ya
Old 05-26-2013, 08:02 AM   #301
Registered Member

Regular

Quote:

I'll get out there, I promise you! The big problem is I live in the burbs young attractive girls my age, live in the city.

I guess I should also state I'm at a different church now. The people are more my type and are easy going, good solid people! The girls(young women) I see around are HOT. I suppose I could give some Church functions a try
Don't be afraid to try more events. U know what u gotta do. When u r ready, u will do it.
Old 05-26-2013, 10:12 AM   #302
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Indiana
Quote:

They were probably just checking his ID.
tc x 4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 10:56 AM   #303
Registered Member

Regular

Dr. Abbott's words for today,

Let's remember those who have lost their loved ones. Let's remember those who have given the ultimate price for us to be able to come to ME to share and gain knowledge. Let's always remember to consider the feelings of others and be respectful. Let's be thankful for what we have and be mindful of who we surround ourselves with.

If you have a significant other, tell them you love them. Don't just say it, stop what u r doing, look them in the eye and tell them. Make it a felt thought (There is a difference).

Let's all make choices today that will make us happy tomorrow. Don't be caught up in situations where people don't make u feel how u deserve to be treated. If you are in that situation today, now is the time to confront that situation. We get one shot at this life (unless u believe we are coming back) make the most of today, for u and the ones u love.
Old 05-26-2013, 04:19 PM   #304
Registered Member
Regular

I like to encourage people to post, just talking out your situation helps a bunch! Even if it's not public just PM the doc!
1 Great Car 1 Happy Kid
Old 05-26-2013, 08:19 PM   #305
Registered Member
Regular

Just figured I would let you guys know that I'm finally gettin a day off yay!!!!!! But only because we are closed.
Old 05-26-2013, 10:19 PM   #306
Registered Member

Regular

My brother will take what he can get when it comes to being off. Lol. I'm happy for u bro. Do us a favor and put ur feet up and relax all day!
Old 05-26-2013, 10:26 PM   #307
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
My brother will take what he can get when it comes to being off. Lol. I'm happy for u bro. Do us a favor and put ur feet up and relax all day!
Naw, I'ma head up and meet with Andy (99ford) and maybe NicholasP and NHCowboy. And then hit the lake on my buddies $30k ski boat sounds good to me, what about yall
Old 05-26-2013, 10:30 PM   #308
Registered Member

Regular

For "memorial day" my wife remembered she wanted the pool cleaned! Lol. I will be doin that all day and grilling out. It will be a great day. Y'all be safe and have a blast! I'd love to have met up with u guys and made a day out of it.
Old 05-26-2013, 10:31 PM   #309
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
For "memorial day" my wife remembered she wanted the pool cleaned! Lol. I will be doin that all day and grilling out. It will be a great day. Y'all be safe and have a blast! I'd love to have met up with u guys and made a day out of it.
Where r u from?
Old 05-26-2013, 10:35 PM   #310
Registered Member

Regular

Northeastern Tennessee (originally southeastern Kentucky). I live where ky, tn, and va meet.
Old 05-26-2013, 10:38 PM   #311
Registered Member
Regular

Ahh, that's a lil ways away, but doable
Old 05-26-2013, 10:42 PM   #312
Registered Member

Regular

Yeah and I'm already goin to Missouri in a couple of weeks. I'd love to get together sometime. Maybe the next trip.
Old 05-26-2013, 10:48 PM   #313
Registered Member
Regular

Maybe a meet in the mountains after I get my suspension that'd be fun. I always wanted to head up there on my bike but I never did before I sold her.
Old 05-26-2013, 10:53 PM   #314
Registered Member

Regular

That's what we need to plan up. Maybe in July. Allen that showed the rebuild of his 03 vert lives about 45 minutes from here is planning one in a couple of weeks and I am already supposed to go to the NHRA drags. I talked to him and he was thinkin maybe another one in July. We could ride the dragons tail. It'd be wicked and a hell of a way to test ur new suspension.
Old 05-26-2013, 10:59 PM   #315
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
That's what we need to plan up. Maybe in July. Allen that showed the rebuild of his 03 vert lives about 45 minutes from here is planning one in a couple of weeks and I am already supposed to go to the NHRA drags. I talked to him and he was thinkin maybe another one in July. We could ride the dragons tail. It'd be wicked and a hell of a way to test ur new suspension.
I would Prolly get pissed if I went to the dragons tail I would have to rent a bike or somethin I will ride the dragon on a bike before I die. There is just somethin about riding a bike that you wouldn't understand unless you ride.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar