Goodbye everyone! - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Join Mustang Evolution Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 05-06-2013, 10:29 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Tennessee
Goodbye everyone!

Well I just sold my mustang today, so I guess my time on this forum has come to an end. It has been a fun and knowledgeable experience and I would like to thank everyone who ever helped out with any of my questions. I can't say I didn't like the old mustang, but I'm glad it's gone, it was gonna need a lot of work soon, which is something that I wasn't wanting to do.

For those who don't know the car; it was a 1987 Mustang GT hatchback with t-tops and an automatic transmission. It was "dark shadow metallic blue" with a "titanium" body kit. It has a little over 113,000 miles on it and I never had a problem with it. The worst thing about it was the radio.

The guy who bought it never even test drove it, he just looked at how solid and absolutely rust free it was and saw how easy it started and well it ran and said "I'll take it." He said that he'd 7 of the foxbodys over the years an that this was just the best out there and how every other one is either rusted out/ beat to death, or they've been restored or modded to the point where it's over $10,000, which is completely true for the most part.

It was an good first car, it really taught me how to control a car with power that handles like a wet sponge. I'll never forget the first time I turned when it was wet and the back just started sliding out. The burnouts as well where fun, and that's all that really matters in a car. The gas mileage did suck in town, but on the highway it wasn't too bad.

Anyways, thanks again for everyone's help with my adventures in the Mustang, I'm not closing my account or anything, I'll probably check back every once and a while to look at the funny pictures and to help finish the count down from 10,000 thread. I'll probably have another mustang in the future anyways.

-DerekJohnScott
DerekJohnScott is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-06-2013, 10:33 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
hope u get another stang in the future man !

Low2v
Horseplay is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-06-2013, 11:56 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
Sounds like you'll have fond memories of your old 'stang. Good luck to you in the future!
straybullitt is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 11:58 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Region: North Carolina
Noooooo!

Lol. You could always join again if you get another.
Good luck!
MidnightBlueGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar