Customer Service - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 05-09-2013, 08:30 AM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Indiana
Customer Service

Thought I'd share my experience with discount tire. Bought tires&wheels from them 3yrs ago. Monday I had a tire repaired, they emailed a survey to me to see how my experience was. I gave them a 10 on everything and highly recommend. At the bottom of the form there was a comment section. I told them I know my warranty was only good for one yr, but the chrome on one wheel was bubbling and I didn't think that should happen on a wheel that only had 3k miles on it. Got a call yesterday from them saying that since I'm a good customer they would be ordering me two new wheels free of charge. WOW ! Only one was messed up. Best customer service I've had anywhere, and they price match anyone. My moneys staying local.
tc x 4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-09-2013, 09:16 AM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Kentucky
wow thats awesome, never ordered anything from them before. Might have to check them out.
610swolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 10:15 AM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Alabama
Very impressive customer service. Makes it 10x better when they take care of a problem, without you even having to ask. Definitely a rare thing these days.
2014 Mustang GT Base MT82 -Stock 3.73s, Roush axleback, Steeda 93R tune, Steeda Hi-flow X-pipe, 19" Charcoal AMR's, smoked front and rear side markers, 20% tint, quarter window louvers, Steeda Ultralite springs, Koni Str.t shocks/struts, MM camber plates, J&M adjustable panhard bar, BMR LCAs and relo brackets, Barton shifter and 2-post bracket, Black Modern Billet Grilles
Evil2014GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-09-2013, 12:09 PM   #4
Admin

Supporter
Admin

Region: Florida
I've always had great service from Discount tire; been using them for about 8 years now.

Recently I called to order 4 Michelin Pilot Sport AS+ tires (255/45ZR18's), as my current tires reached the 46K mark, and are close to the tread wear indicators. The person on the phone was very nice, and asked if I was in a hurry...I asked why, and he said that the 17th of May (a little over one week away from this phone call), Michelin has a $75.00 rebate going, and if I used my Discount Tire account (credit card), I would get $25.00 more off, plus the usual intrest free for one year deal.

I'll wait until the 17th! He saved me $100.00 more, and did not have to tell me, as I was ready to buy now.
Old 05-09-2013, 01:52 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Indiana
Quote:
Originally Posted by bucko View Post
I've always had great service from Discount tire; been using them for about 8 years now.

Recently I called to order 4 Michelin Pilot Sport AS+ tires (255/45ZR18's), as my current tires reached the 46K mark, and are close to the tread wear indicators. The person on the phone was very nice, and asked if I was in a hurry...I asked why, and he said that the 17th of May (a little over one week away from this phone call), Michelin has a $75.00 rebate going, and if I used my Discount Tire account (credit card), I would get $25.00 more off, plus the usual intrest free for one year deal.

I'll wait until the 17th! He saved me $100.00 more, and did not have to tell me, as I was ready to buy now.
Not knowing any better at the time, I went to DT to get more Parelli's and the guy there talked me into the michlens pilot sports a/s, some of the best tires I've ever owned. Your gonna love them.
tc x 4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 02:52 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Ohio
Quote:
Originally Posted by tc x 4 View Post

Not knowing any better at the time, I went to DT to get more Parelli's and the guy there talked me into the michlens pilot sports a/s, some of the best tires I've ever owned. Your gonna love them.
I didn't think the periellies were really that bad until I ran a different tire...haha.
Old 05-09-2013, 03:00 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Tennessee
i always use discount tire. my torq thrusts were purchased there as well. they always have great deals.

carving corners like a boss
1slosix is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar