Arrested - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Closed Thread

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 05-23-2013, 10:40 PM   #36
ME Bloodhound
Staff

Region: California
The aftermath.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image-4197944160.jpg
Views:	95
Size:	523.4 KB
ID:	110025

Bullitt build paused pending graduation

HID end all thread
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-23-2013, 10:43 PM   #37

Region: Mississippi
Those are some sweet marks!!!😃
Old 05-23-2013, 11:00 PM   #38
ME Bloodhound
Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by IsaacT01 View Post
Those are some sweet marks!!!dde03
I only held it for a few seconds also, lots of cars in the lot.

Bullitt build paused pending graduation

HID end all thread
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-23-2013, 11:22 PM   #39
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Louisiana
I got hit for "drag racing" on the streets. The real kicker is that the cop followed is for about 5-6 miles while me and a friend were going 40 in a 45 side by side at like 1am. Hot a yellow light and I stayed in fourth and throttled up to about 48-50 And my friend hit the brakes. Next thing I know the cop is all up my *** yelling over his loudspeaker to pull over and made my friend pull over too. Hit us with that ticket which is $1500, license gone for 6 months, and 300(I think) hours community service.

I was outraged, to say the least. Anyway; went to court and knew the head DA because I grew up and was best buds with his son. Got it all thrown out no questions asked.. But still; what the hell.

P.S. How is it drag racing is we were both at a 40 roll and he braked and I stayed in gear and sped up 5mph? Dumb cop..

2016 Comp Orange GT (current)
Aurora - 2002 Boosted GT! (Sold, sadly)
Old 05-23-2013, 11:35 PM   #40

Region: Mississippi
Man I just goes to show you there are stupid *** cops every where you go. I could have delt with tickets but tickets and jail really.
Old 05-24-2013, 12:33 AM   #41
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Tennessee
please don't belittle officers on this site for doing there jobs. you may not like why you get a ticket...but without hearing the other side of the story nothing is known for sure.

carving corners like a boss
Old 05-24-2013, 12:42 AM   #42
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Arizona
I believe you can get a ticket for just racing to see who gets to 35 1st on the street they just have to be able to prove that, that was exactly what you guys were doing... Someone correct me if I'm wrong..
Old 05-24-2013, 12:49 AM   #43
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1slosix View Post
please don't belittle officers on this site for doing there jobs. you may not like why you get a ticket...but without hearing the other side of the story nothing is known for sure.
That could be said with other sutuations. A lot of my family are law enforcement and needless to say some cops are ******** for the hell of it and deserve to get there badges taken away..
Old 05-24-2013, 12:56 AM   #44
Registered Member
Regular

Region: North Carolina
Quote:
+1
Old 05-24-2013, 02:10 AM   #45
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Louisiana
Quote:
He didn't show to court, didn't put our speeds on the ticket, told me to shut up multiple times when I was asking him about why I was getting the ticket, told me we were both going over 60mph then later in the conversation said he had tape of us doing 55. We asked for the tape through court and he couldn't provide it. I really wanted to put him to the courts for terrorizing us while we were just out driving.

He was a dumb cop. Simple as that. I didn't belittle officers at all because I completely respect them typically and hold the law in high regard. But this one cop was dumb.

2016 Comp Orange GT (current)
Aurora - 2002 Boosted GT! (Sold, sadly)
Old 05-24-2013, 02:26 AM   #46
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Connecticut
Quote:
Um, I'm pretty sure we're all allowed our own opinions. If you don't like them, stop reading them. Just like every other profession in the world, there are good cops and complete ******bag cops. I'll belittle the latter all day long.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordito View Post
I believe you can get a ticket for just racing to see who gets to 35 1st on the street they just have to be able to prove that, that was exactly what you guys were doing... Someone correct me if I'm wrong..
That's not what he said at all. Go re-read his post.
Old 05-24-2013, 02:47 AM   #47
Registered Member
Regular

Wonder how long this thread should be kept up
Old 05-24-2013, 08:14 AM   #48
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Arizona
Quote:
Originally Posted by wheelman View Post
Yeah, I don't see how the cop proved that they were street racing in his situation either.
Old 05-24-2013, 08:18 AM   #49
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New Jersey
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordito View Post
Yeah, I don't see how the cop proved that they were street racing in his situation either.
Cops word over yours..
Old 05-24-2013, 09:29 AM   #50
Registered Member
Regular

exactly there are the "law" and they will use any bit of increminatong informations against you even use what u said agenst you even if i didn't say it with that intent
cops are traind to manipulate people and to how results they need money for the state and tickets and court charges are there way of doing it
like everyone already stated you shouldn't of been street racing
i understand ur at a red light and someone challenges n i take if for mabye a few seconds but if you willingly set up a place a d had a ore set agreement to race then that's unacceptable
you could of hurt yourself and others with your actions keep it in the track
Cold Air Intake
K&N Air Filter
Front sway bar Bushings
Old 05-24-2013, 10:13 AM   #51
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by andregayola View Post
exactly there are the "law" and they will use any bit of increminatong informations against you even use what u said agenst you even if i didn't say it with that intent
cops are traind to manipulate people and to how results they need money for the state and tickets and court charges are there way of doing it
like everyone already stated you shouldn't of been street racing
i understand ur at a red light and someone challenges n i take if for mabye a few seconds but if you willingly set up a place a d had a ore set agreement to race then that's unacceptable
you could of hurt yourself and others with your actions keep it in the track
Huh? Did you actually read the OP's post? Ever heard of punctuation?
Old 05-24-2013, 10:26 AM   #52
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by wheelman
Um, I'm pretty sure we're all allowed our own opinions. If you don't like them, stop reading them. Just like every other profession in the world, there are good cops and complete ******bag cops. I'll belittle the latter all day long.
+1 to that
Old 05-24-2013, 11:18 AM   #53
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

You can have your own opinion all day long...but I know our Admins don't care for cop bashing. So please keep our forum rules in mind.

any law or constitutional right your country may have regarding freedom of speech does not apply to this site.

Old 05-24-2013, 11:39 AM   #54
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

You can have your own opinion all day long...but I know our Admins don't care for cop bashing. So please keep our forum rules in mind.

any law or constitutional right your country may have regarding freedom of speech does not apply to this site.
I see. You can badmouth the president and the pope, but not cops. Then ban me because that makes this site a joke and a bad one at that.
Old 05-24-2013, 12:07 PM   #55
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Florida
Quote:
I see. You can badmouth the president and the pope, but not cops. Then ban me because that makes this site a joke and a bad one at that.
got a point.
Old 05-24-2013, 12:11 PM   #56
Registered Member
Regular

Lol waaaaaah
Old 05-24-2013, 12:15 PM   #57
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Wisconsin
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColeJohnson View Post
I got hit for "drag racing" on the streets. The real kicker is that the cop followed is for about 5-6 miles while me and a friend were going 40 in a 45 side by side at like 1am. Hot a yellow light and I stayed in fourth and throttled up to about 48-50 And my friend hit the brakes. Next thing I know the cop is all up my *** yelling over his loudspeaker to pull over and made my friend pull over too. Hit us with that ticket which is $1500, license gone for 6 months, and 300(I think) hours community service.

I was outraged, to say the least. Anyway; went to court and knew the head DA because I grew up and was best buds with his son. Got it all thrown out no questions asked.. But still; what the hell.

P.S. How is it drag racing is we were both at a 40 roll and he braked and I stayed in gear and sped up 5mph? Dumb cop..
I would have fought that one down to the bones in court.
Old 05-24-2013, 01:30 PM   #58
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
If you wish to log out do to the fact we do not like Leo bashing feel free. However that would look highly immature. Might I suggest just keeping those opinions to oneself and enjoying the forum for its intended purpose. As for president and pope bashing feel free to report those posts. We do have a no religion and politics rule as well if you find something offensive . Hope that helps out.

Old 05-24-2013, 02:07 PM   #59
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Quote:
+1000

---------- Post added at 01:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:05 PM ----------

Quote:

If you wish to log out do to the fact we do not like Leo bashing feel free. However that would look highly immature. Might I suggest just keeping those opinions to oneself and enjoying the forum for its intended purpose. As for president and pope bashing feel free to report those posts. We do have a no religion and politics rule as well if you find something offensive . Hope that helps out.
You pretty much made this forum look like ****.
Ill be sure to be to be switch forums soon.
Old 05-24-2013, 02:08 PM   #60
Registered Member
Regular

Lol man this thread. Closed upon further review
Old 05-24-2013, 02:18 PM   #61
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

+103948372
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar