For Sale post? - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 06-04-2013, 12:24 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
For Sale post?

Is it just me or has anyone else had a problem with people posting something for sale and not making an effort to sell it?
On this site I was looking a a set of wheels someone(Who will remain nameless for now) had the wheels I wanted for sale. I left him a reply post and a PM, and he replied. I replied back asking how much to ship and NOTHING...Not a peep.
Then a week after, the same guy (I didn't realize it was him until after the fact) had axle backs posted for sale. I messaged him to get a similar response and I replied back asking if he had all the hardware and a picture. Again NO reply...
Now this happened about a month ago so I was like what ever, didn't think anything about it. Then I got on Cragslist and found some wheels and tried to buy them, the owner called me back and said "I guess I can sell them, It doesn't matter to me", so i said OK when and where can I meet you to pick them up? He said I will call you and let you know if I am working Saturday, you can meet em there and pick them up. I was like ok, Friday rolls around and I text him and leave him a voice mail....No reply

So, I guess my question is Why are you posting things for sale is you don't want to sell them?
BIGHOSS5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-04-2013, 12:38 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: North Carolina
Maybe theyre confused
MidnightBlueGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 05:14 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Kentucky
Ive had that happen and it pisses me off everytime. Im like seriously dont put an add up to sale if your not for sure about it or dont know how to respond
610swolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-04-2013, 07:48 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by 610swolf View Post
Ive had that happen and it pisses me off everytime. Im like seriously dont put an add up to sale if your not for sure about it or dont know how to respond
That is what I am sayin...so aggravating.
BIGHOSS5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 06:10 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Missouri
Same aggravation level is achieved when I finally locate a desired part, at a reasonable price and, after several emails or PMs, I'm much later told that it was sold (and they forgot to post that fact) or nobody would buy it, so they put the part back on their car. If only OPs would help keep these boards cleaner by requesting that forum staff either delete or close a thread once the item is no longer available.
Missouri Hoss is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar