I Wish it was Jan 31st - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 07-08-2013, 01:00 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New Jersey
I Wish it was Jan 31st

So who else can’t wait for Tax Return!!!! I'm going tofinish my suspension in Aug with some K springs, ground control strut mountsand Koni Adjustables. Then it’s saving time because I’m thinking power addernext year.
2014 GT 5.0 Brembo's and 3.73's. FRPP Shifter, Steeda Intake Bama V2 Tune, Accufab 84.5 TB, Borla S-Type, Lethal Over Axel, JBA X, DSS Shaft, Steeda Panhard, Steeda LCA, Koni Streets, K Springs, GT500 Mounts.
2004 Maxima SE Daily Driver
K2Steeda is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-08-2013, 01:10 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Alabama
Quote:
Originally Posted by K2Steeda View Post
So who else can’t wait for Tax Return!!!! I'm going tofinish my suspension in Aug with some K springs, ground control strut mountsand Koni Adjustables. Then it’s saving time because I’m thinking power addernext year.
Pshhh and skip Football season??!! You're crazy!!! Hahaha. Unfortunately my tax return and bonus will allllll be going to pay of debt this year. Looking to buy a home next spring/summer so gotta prepare for that.
2014 Mustang GT Base MT82 -Stock 3.73s, Roush axleback, Steeda 93R tune, Steeda Hi-flow X-pipe, 19" Charcoal AMR's, smoked front and rear side markers, 20% tint, quarter window louvers, Steeda Ultralite springs, Koni Str.t shocks/struts, MM camber plates, J&M adjustable panhard bar, BMR LCAs and relo brackets, Barton shifter and 2-post bracket, Black Modern Billet Grilles
Evil2014GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 01:25 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

I hear ya on football season. Go Giants! You'll get a nice tax return after your a home owner cause of the intrest you'll pay on your loan.
2014 GT 5.0 Brembo's and 3.73's. FRPP Shifter, Steeda Intake Bama V2 Tune, Accufab 84.5 TB, Borla S-Type, Lethal Over Axel, JBA X, DSS Shaft, Steeda Panhard, Steeda LCA, Koni Streets, K Springs, GT500 Mounts.
2004 Maxima SE Daily Driver
K2Steeda is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-08-2013, 01:32 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by K2Steeda View Post
I hear ya on football season. Go Giants! You'll get a nice tax return after your a home owner cause of the intrest you'll pay on your loan.
Giants??! Gross lol. Go Packers haha. Yeah im planning on banking the following year. Fingers crossed nothing comes up and i can spend the money on a few car parts and a nice Caribbean vacation haha.
2014 Mustang GT Base MT82 -Stock 3.73s, Roush axleback, Steeda 93R tune, Steeda Hi-flow X-pipe, 19" Charcoal AMR's, smoked front and rear side markers, 20% tint, quarter window louvers, Steeda Ultralite springs, Koni Str.t shocks/struts, MM camber plates, J&M adjustable panhard bar, BMR LCAs and relo brackets, Barton shifter and 2-post bracket, Black Modern Billet Grilles
Old 07-08-2013, 02:10 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil2014GT View Post

Giants??! Gross lol. Go Packers haha. Yeah im planning on banking the following year. Fingers crossed nothing comes up and i can spend the money on a few car parts and a nice Caribbean vacation haha.
Even more gross LETS GO EAGLES E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES lol
jleber123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 02:21 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by jleber123 View Post

Even more gross LETS GO EAGLES E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES lol
Lol 99 Problems but a Vick aint one! How many ints he gonna throw this year?? Probably only like 15 this year cause he will either be injured or benched by week 4 anyway
Old 07-08-2013, 03:06 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Lol 99 Problems but a Vick aint one! How many ints he gonna throw this year?? Probably only like 15 this year cause he will either be injured or benched by week 4 anyway
I'm sure chip Kelly will make Vick have a successful season I hope
Old 07-08-2013, 03:09 PM   #8
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

I'm sure chip Kelly will make Vick have a successful season I hope
He will help, but he definitely wont wait to pull the plug on him like Reid did. McCoy will have a good year though. Kelly loves to run the ball.
Old 07-08-2013, 03:36 PM   #9
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

He will help, but he definitely wont wait to pull the plug on him like Reid did. McCoy will have a good year though. Kelly loves to run the ball.
You're right. I hope he has a big year. I'm actually excited to see how the eagles will do this year
Old 07-08-2013, 05:50 PM   #10
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

You're right. I hope he has a big year. I'm actually excited to see how the eagles will do this year
Me too. Its gonna be a good race to take that division. All teams are EXTREMELY close talent wise this year. I live in VA and HATE the Redskins, so im looking forward to seeing all the bangwagon fans around here cry again lol.
Im literally counting down until my fantasy drafts lol. I usually end up making more money from fantasy football then from my annual bonus lol.... Unless i have an off year that is.....
Old 07-08-2013, 06:03 PM   #11
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Me too. Its gonna be a good race to take that division. All teams are EXTREMELY close talent wise this year. I live in VA and HATE the Redskins, so im looking forward to seeing all the bangwagon fans around here cry again lol.
Im literally counting down until my fantasy drafts lol. I usually end up making more money from fantasy football then from my annual bonus lol.... Unless i have an off year that is.....
Hahahaha you a hustler on your fantasy draft jk but yeah I don't think redskins won't be nearly good with the rest of NFC East teams
Old 07-08-2013, 06:11 PM   #12
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Hahahaha you a hustler on your fantasy draft jk but yeah I don't think redskins won't be nearly good with the rest of NFC East teams
Yes sir I am! My fiance HATES being around me on Sundays, Mondays, and now Thursdays during fantasy season lol. She complains so much since even on non game days NFL network is on nonstop. But after i bought a week long trip for 2 to Puerto Rico in a 4.5 star resort, with some of my winnings last year, she shut right up and quit complaining lol.

And i agree. Redskins will be decent until week 4 when RG3 blows out his knee again and ends his career. The division definitely belongs to Philly with the amount of talent the have. Skins will be lost without RG3, Romo will choke regardless, and the Giants secondary is still week.
Old 07-08-2013, 06:25 PM   #13
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Florida
Quote:

What part of Wisconsin are you from?
xxPIKExx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 06:27 PM   #14
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxPIKExx View Post

What part of Wisconsin are you from?
I actually live in VA, and was born in MI. But my father played for Green Bays practice squad 75-80, so my brother and i were born and raised to be Packers fans.
Old 07-08-2013, 06:29 PM   #15
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Florida
Quote:

I actually live in VA, and was born in MI. But my father played for Green Bays practice squad 75-80, so my brother and i were born and raised to be Packers fans.
Strong. That's a great organization. I have quite a few friends up there. Been to Lambeau a couple times. Good people
xxPIKExx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 06:34 PM   #16
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxPIKExx View Post

Strong. That's a great organization. I have quite a few friends up there. Been to Lambeau a couple times. Good people
Such a good time up there with those people. They support their team like nobody's business too. I fit in great lol. Been there twice myself as well. Cant make it up there this year, but atleast i got some bada$$ tickets to see the Pack play in Baltimore. Just so happens to be my birthday weekend as well! I cant wait. Even got my fiance bleeding yellow and gold now too. Mainly because she likes looking at Clay Matthews and Jordy Nelson lol. Whatever though, as long as shes supporting my team!
Old 07-08-2013, 09:24 PM   #17
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Arizona
My birthday? Sure.. but yeah I want that tax money!
Gordito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 09:30 PM   #18
Registered Member
Regular

I can't believe we are talking about tax money already lol. Just seems like yesterday we were talking about it on the forum

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar