2013 Fantasy Football Thread - Page 12 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 10-21-2013, 05:48 PM   #386
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Alabama
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rm360 View Post
How's it going guys?!? Haven't been on in a bit , good game last week Evil! So how are you guys doing in your other leagues? I'm getting hammerd due to all the injuries!
Thanks man, you too!
I'm doing ok in my other leagues. It has been tough to overcome all these injuries though. Luckily, since there have been so damn many, that the problem is pretty widespread over the entire leagues. So many big names, and 1st-3rd round draft picks going down though.
2014 Mustang GT Base MT82 -Stock 3.73s, Roush axleback, Steeda 93R tune, Steeda Hi-flow X-pipe, 19" Charcoal AMR's, smoked front and rear side markers, 20% tint, quarter window louvers, Steeda Ultralite springs, Koni Str.t shocks/struts, MM camber plates, J&M adjustable panhard bar, BMR LCAs and relo brackets, Barton shifter and 2-post bracket, Black Modern Billet Grilles
Evil2014GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-21-2013, 06:12 PM   #387
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Indiana
All the bums on my team play like ther hurt.
tc x 4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 07:27 PM   #388
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Louisiana
Luckily I haven't been really affected by injuries. Cobb was in two of my leagues and that hurt. But I picked up Williams for the cowboys and has made up for a little.
Tpost08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-21-2013, 08:26 PM   #389
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tpost08 View Post
Luckily I haven't been really affected by injuries. Cobb was in two of my leagues and that hurt. But I picked up Williams for the cowboys and has made up for a little.
You're lucky dude. I had julio go down in two leagues. Ended up getting cobb in both leagues, just to have him get hurt the week after. It sucks! In one league i had to trade away matt forte too (im stacked at rb), for marshall and cobb. With cobb and cutler down, im really hurting! Good thing im 5-1 in that league though.
2014 Mustang GT Base MT82 -Stock 3.73s, Roush axleback, Steeda 93R tune, Steeda Hi-flow X-pipe, 19" Charcoal AMR's, smoked front and rear side markers, 20% tint, quarter window louvers, Steeda Ultralite springs, Koni Str.t shocks/struts, MM camber plates, J&M adjustable panhard bar, BMR LCAs and relo brackets, Barton shifter and 2-post bracket, Black Modern Billet Grilles
Old 10-21-2013, 08:43 PM   #390
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil2014GT View Post
You're lucky dude. I had julio go down in two leagues. Ended up getting cobb in both leagues, just to have him get hurt the week after. It sucks! In one league i had to trade away matt forte too (im stacked at rb), for marshall and cobb. With cobb and cutler down, im really hurting! Good thing im 5-1 in that league though.
I'm in 4th in 3 of my leagues. Which I like. People normally don't worry about the 4th place team but it's guaranteed a playoff spot.
Old 10-21-2013, 09:03 PM   #391
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
I'm in 4th in 3 of my leagues. Which I like. People normally don't worry about the 4th place team but it's guaranteed a playoff spot.
Yeah, 4th is a sleeper spot. Im playing 8 leagues this year. Its been tough to keep up. Im in 1st in 4, 3rd in 2, 4th in 1, and 6th in the other. I do have some tough weeks coming up though with byes and injuries.
Old 11-04-2013, 10:43 PM   #392
Registered Member
Regular

DA BEARS!!!!!!
Old 11-04-2013, 10:49 PM   #393
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by tc x 4 View Post
DA BEARS!!!!!!
Aaron Rodgers... Early reports, Fractured collar bone... Possibly done for the year. Fuuuuuck man. I could care less about fantasy at this point..... Thats my team.
Old 11-04-2013, 11:12 PM   #394
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Aaron Rodgers... Early reports, Fractured collar bone... Possibly done for the year. Fuuuuuck man. I could care less about fantasy at this point..... Thats my team.
No good man. No good at all.
Old 11-04-2013, 11:25 PM   #395
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
No good man. No good at all.
Dude I'm literally crying inside. There goes our superbowl run.... We were looking so good too.

Im playing in 8 leagues, and could honestly care a **** less about right now. I have rodgers in 3 leagues, and nelson in 5..... But thats my team... Id take a real win over a fantasy win any day.... Sucks watching over $2gs slipping out of my hand on top of that.
Old 11-04-2013, 11:43 PM   #396
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Ya he went down hard, I thought it was his hip at first.
Old 11-04-2013, 11:52 PM   #397
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Virginia
Quote:
Ya he went down hard, I thought it was his hip at first.
I thought it was his shoulder, that's what it looked like at first...
2013 GT Premium, Red Candy Metallic, Recaro seats, Electronic package, Strut tower brace, Sway bars, SHR flush mounted window louvers, RTR street-spec axleback exhaust, Ford Racing Boss 302 Side Exhaust, RTR wheels, 50/35% Window tint, Steeda black shorty antenna, and Ford OE Matte Hood Vents.
mustangz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 12:00 AM   #398
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by mustangz View Post
Fractured collar bone. Done for regular season is what early reports are saying. And honestly thats what it looks like. If something wasn't broke, they would have shot him up and he would have come back into the game.
Old 11-05-2013, 12:12 AM   #399
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Fractured collar bone. Done for regular season is what early reports are saying. And honestly thats what it looks like. If something wasn't broke, they would have shot him up and he would have come back into the game.
Lol, it always worked for the iron man.
Old 11-05-2013, 07:21 AM   #400
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Missouri
Quote:
Originally Posted by mustangz View Post
It was. Learn your anatomy.

2013 GT/CS
TCopp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 01:10 PM   #401
Registered Member
Regular

Man just reading back through this thread.... Remeber after the draft how everyone made a fuss about the Eddie Lacy and Desean Jackson for Aaron Rodgers trade.... Lol bet that didnt turn out the way you thought it would hahahaha.
Just goes to prove, with fantasy football, you never know.
Old 11-09-2013, 01:16 PM   #402
Registered Member
Regular

It was the timing more than anything. Evil, do you play the weekly boards where there's 10 game's and you pick the winner. Monday nights score total is the tie breaker.
Old 11-09-2013, 01:19 PM   #403
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
It was the timing more than anything. Evil, do you play the weekly boards where there's 10 game's and you pick the winner. Monday nights score total is the tie breaker.
Ahh every now and then I do. The only other thing i play every week besides my leagues, is Draft street and fanduel games, which are the weekly fantasy salary cap games. I will normally buy into 7-10 games per website on those a week.
Old 11-09-2013, 01:24 PM   #404
Registered Member
Regular

The game I play pays $1100 and cost $8 a week to play. At the end of the year it pays like the top 25 ppl also.
Old 11-09-2013, 01:36 PM   #405
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
The game I play pays $1100 and cost $8 a week to play. At the end of the year it pays like the top 25 ppl also.
Nice. Ill have to look into that. Thats why i love playing fanduel and draftstreet. You enter 50 team games, and the top 25 instantly double their money.
Old 11-09-2013, 01:49 PM   #406
Registered Member
Regular

I've never heard of those games. The game I play is just a local thing. I know a girl that hit one week by picking which colors she liked best, didn't know squat about the game.
Old 11-09-2013, 01:59 PM   #407
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
I've never heard of those games. The game I play is just a local thing. I know a girl that hit one week by picking which colors she liked best, didn't know squat about the game.
Lol doesn't surprise me the way this season is going..

I definitely recommend checking out fanduel.com
Its my favorite out of the two. Good way to make some quick money. Like i said, play the "50/50" leagues to start out with. And if you finish top half you double your buy in.
Old 11-09-2013, 02:07 PM   #408
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Lol doesn't surprise me the way this season is going..

I definitely recommend checking out fanduel.com
Its my favorite out of the two. Good way to make some quick money. Like i said, play the "50/50" leagues to start out with. And if you finish top half you double your buy in.
I'll check it out. Next week I'll post the games we pick from and see what you think. I don't keep up on the news to be good at it, maybe you can help a brother out and I'll throw you a couple hundred if I hit.
Old 11-09-2013, 02:20 PM   #409
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

I'll check it out. Next week I'll post the games we pick from and see what you think. I don't keep up on the news to be good at it, maybe you can help a brother out and I'll throw you a couple hundred if I hit.
Sounds good man. No need to throw me any dough... Id be glad to help a brother out. (unless you win big, then ill let you buy the beers lol)
Old 11-09-2013, 03:16 PM   #410
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Sounds good man. No need to throw me any dough... Id be glad to help a brother out. (unless you win big, then ill let you buy the beers lol)
Hell I'll buy the beers anyways. Think I'm gonna get the bike out one last time and go have a few now.
Old 11-09-2013, 03:30 PM   #411
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Hell I'll buy the beers anyways. Think I'm gonna get the bike out one last time and go have a few now.
Man I'm jealous... Ive been meaning to take mine out one last time too before it gets to cold. Just haven't had a day off in almost 3 weeks. I do however have tomorrow off, and just might have to go out. I say that now, but I'm sure ill just end up watching football and drinking all day hahaha.
Old 11-11-2013, 01:37 PM   #412
Registered Member
Regular

Got my week 11 picks. Let me know what ya think Evil. I'm not a sports center junkie, but I know you have to be to win, or very lucky. The tie breaker points is from Monday night's total score. Thanks man.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20131111_143710.png
Views:	32
Size:	1.16 MB
ID:	136041
Old 11-11-2013, 02:27 PM   #413
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Got my week 11 picks. Let me know what ya think Evil. I'm not a sports center junkie, but I know you have to be to win, or very lucky. The tie breaker points is from Monday night's total score. Thanks man.
Im assuming the team with the asterisk is your choice? If so, it looks pretty good.

The two I would take a second look at would be ATL vs TB, and DEN at KC. 44 also seems a little high for NE vs CAR. Carolina held the 49ers to 9 pts... That defense is legit. And even NE has a decent secondary with talib.... If it was me, it say combined 36

Other than that i think your good. I think the 2 toughest games to make a pick on to me are CLE vs CIN, and HOU vs OAK. Cleveland is such a sleeper team with a great front 7 on d, and Cincy is kinda falling off. Same thing with Houston, especially now that foster is out for the year. Both games to me are a toss up. Picking either team is smart, but you will look like a genious if you take thr underdog and win haha. I kinda like Cleveland coming off a bye for the upset. Big division game.

A bit of advice as well... Not sure when you have to get your picks in by, but personally, i never make my picks or set my fantasy lineups this early in the week. There are just to many questions and possible injury statuses up in the air. If you can, try and wait until Wed afternoon to make your picks. By then you are able to atleast see Wednesday practice and injury reports.

For example, the Denver vs KC game next week.... With Peytons ankle needing an MRI its tough to know how well he will be able to perform until we get some results. Obviously someone like Peyton is enough to DRASTICALLY influence a game. Especially against a VERY VERY good KC pass rush.
Old 11-11-2013, 02:35 PM   #414
Registered Member
Regular

Ya the picks don't have to be in til 6 Fri, that's why I didn't circle in ink. Was just giving you an idea what I'm thinking, I usually let my love of a team cloud my judgment.
Old 11-11-2013, 02:37 PM   #415
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Ya the picks don't have to be in til 6 Fri, that's why I didn't circle in ink. Was just giving you an idea what I'm thinking, I usually let my love of a team cloud my judgment.
Lol yeah its tough not to favor your team sometimes. However, this week, with CHI playing at home, i think you're ok. Regardless if its cutler or McCown playing.
Old 11-11-2013, 02:44 PM   #416
Registered Member
Regular

Ya that cle vs cin game is always hard to pick. It's an instate rivalry and they both usually play ther best ball of the year against each other. I really don't know much about TB.

---------- Post added at 03:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:41 PM ----------

Quote:

Lol yeah its tough not to favor your team sometimes. However, this week, with CHI playing at home, i think you're ok. Regardless if its cutler or McCown playing.
I'd rather have McCown any day. I would have traded that other bum and kept Urlacker.
Old 11-11-2013, 02:49 PM   #417
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Ya that cle vs cin game is always hard to pick. It's an instate rivalry and they both usually play ther best ball of the year against each other. I really don't know much about TB.
If Cincy was healthy, id take them all day.. But they aren't, and that offense just hasnt been explosive the last few weeks. And like i said, that Cleveland d is smoking hot right now. And rested/healthy coming off the bye.

We will know more about tampa after tonight.. They actually looked pretty damn good last week against seattle. Mike james ran hard, and revis seems to be getting back to his old self. We will see after tonight what they really are. Miami is a team they can beat if they play the way they did against the hawks. If tampa plays hard tonight, i like them to beat atl. If they play like there ****ty old self, then i like atl to win with a healthier roddy white.
Old 11-11-2013, 02:59 PM   #418
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

If Cincy was healthy, id take them all day.. But they aren't, and that offense just hasnt been explosive the last few weeks. And like i said, that Cleveland d is smoking hot right now. And rested/healthy coming off the bye.

We will know more about tampa after tonight.. They actually looked pretty damn good last week against seattle. Mike james ran hard, and revis seems to be getting back to his old self. We will see after tonight what they really are. Miami is a team they can beat if they play the way they did against the hawks. If tampa plays hard tonight, i like them to beat atl. If they play like there ****ty old self, then i like atl to win with a healthier roddy white.
^^^^ This is why I asked for your help, you seem to be on top of it all.
Old 11-11-2013, 03:13 PM   #419
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

^^^^ This is why I asked for your help, you seem to be on top of it all.
I try to be. Its tough, and my fiancé hates, but thankfully, tolerates it, but I really make a good chunck of change playing every year, and all the winnings are tax free! Haha. Plus i really enjoy the sport in general, so it's really a win-win for me.
Old 11-11-2013, 11:53 PM   #420
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Arkansas
The Buccaneers beat the Dolphins.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20131111_235321.png
Views:	17
Size:	199.1 KB
ID:	136115