2013 Fantasy Football Thread - Page 13 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 11-12-2013, 09:59 AM   #421
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Alabama
Hahaha. The bucs played pretty well, considering they were using a 3rd string running back. And wow, the rush D looked great. 2 rushing yrds for Miami??!! Thats insane.

Im still wondering though... Did the Bucs play THAT well, or did the Dolphins play THAT bad...
2014 Mustang GT Base MT82 -Stock 3.73s, Roush axleback, Steeda 93R tune, Steeda Hi-flow X-pipe, 19" Charcoal AMR's, smoked front and rear side markers, 20% tint, quarter window louvers, Steeda Ultralite springs, Koni Str.t shocks/struts, MM camber plates, J&M adjustable panhard bar, BMR LCAs and relo brackets, Barton shifter and 2-post bracket, Black Modern Billet Grilles
Evil2014GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-12-2013, 09:09 PM   #422
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Missouri
Well the Dolphins are without Igcognito and Martin. Your rush is going to suck.

2013 GT/CS
TCopp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 09:11 PM   #423
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Arkansas
Quote:
Originally Posted by TCopp View Post
"Offensive" lineman..he..he
clflorida is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-12-2013, 09:38 PM   #424
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Indiana
Quote:
Originally Posted by TCopp View Post
The media is making me sick of hearing about that chit, I couldn't count how many times I turned the channel. When black ppl throw the N word around like it's nothing, why is it any different when a white guy does it, I don't get it. Now all we need is Jesse & Al, the biggest racist on the planet to get involved. I'm sure Martin has heard the word in peewee, jhs,hs,college, now he plays man football, grow some man skin and quit crying. If the word is so offensive to blacks, maybe they should stop using it.
tc x 4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 10:27 PM   #425
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by tc x 4 View Post
The media is making me sick of hearing about that chit, I couldn't count how many times I turned the channel. When black ppl throw the N word around like it's nothing, why is it any different when a white guy does it, I don't get it. Now all we need is Jesse & Al, the biggest racist on the planet to get involved. I'm sure Martin has heard the word in peewee, jhs,hs,college, now he plays man football, grow some man skin and quit crying. If the word is so offensive to blacks, maybe they should stop using it.
The morons on ESPN have blown it way out of proportion. They make all these stupid assumptions just to create a story and make controversies, which creates more stories. I knew from the beginning this wasn't a big deal, just some guy that couldn't handle to locker room environment of the Dolphins. Every sports team has their own way of communication, for the Dolphins here they are very lewd, "colorful", and derogatory. Problem is, the clueless ESPN folk have no idea what this is, even though more than half of them were former players. Martin is going to find a new team, Igcognito is going to be reinstated and all will be merry again.

2013 GT/CS
Old 11-14-2013, 03:33 PM   #426
Registered Member
Regular

Hey Evil, what do these picks look like to you. Should I still be concerned about Manning, or anything else for that matter.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20131114_162958.png
Views:	57
Size:	1.21 MB
ID:	136476
Old 11-14-2013, 03:34 PM   #427
Registered Member
Regular

I rotated that pic and it still came up that way, sorry.
Old 11-14-2013, 03:51 PM   #428
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Hey Evil, what do these picks look like to you. Should I still be concerned about Manning, or anything else for that matter.
They look good to me. That Denver vs. KC game is TOUGH to call... Peyton is obviously in some pain, and going against one of the best pass rush Ds in the league. They already said he will start, but who knows if he will be able to finish the game. And you know damn well KC is going to be blitzing their asses off.

Like i said, tough call. But personally, im leaning towards KC for three main reasons.
1. Jamaal Charles is a beast.
2. Alex Smith doesnt turn the ball over.
3. Not 100% on Peytons health.
2014 Mustang GT Base MT82 -Stock 3.73s, Roush axleback, Steeda 93R tune, Steeda Hi-flow X-pipe, 19" Charcoal AMR's, smoked front and rear side markers, 20% tint, quarter window louvers, Steeda Ultralite springs, Koni Str.t shocks/struts, MM camber plates, J&M adjustable panhard bar, BMR LCAs and relo brackets, Barton shifter and 2-post bracket, Black Modern Billet Grilles
Old 11-14-2013, 04:03 PM   #429
Registered Member
Regular

It is a tough call. I think it was weeks 8 an 9 Peyton didn't do so well, and he wasn't facing the KC D. Would you change to KC?. It'll either look ingenious or foolish.
Old 11-14-2013, 04:11 PM   #430
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
It is a tough call. I think it was weeks 8 an 9 Peyton didn't do so well, and he wasn't facing the KC D. Would you change to KC?. It'll either look ingenious or foolish.
Go with your gut on that one man haha. Either way, its a tough call. If peyton was healthy, it would be a no brainer... But that ankle is iffy.... And we all know peyton isn't the most mobile qb in the league...
Old 11-14-2013, 04:16 PM   #431
Registered Member
Regular

One of my concerns is wash-phil

---------- Post added at 05:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:14 PM ----------

My guts never got me to the tie breaker. Lol
Old 11-14-2013, 04:39 PM   #432
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
One of my concerns is wash-phil

---------- Post added at 05:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:14 PM ----------

My guts never got me to the tie breaker. Lol
Ahh i would stick with philly for sure.
Old 11-14-2013, 06:01 PM   #433
Registered Member
Regular

Thanks man
Old 11-14-2013, 06:16 PM   #434
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Thanks man
Any time brother. Good luck! Hopefully it turns out to be good advice i gave ya Haha
Old 11-14-2013, 08:53 PM   #435
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Louisiana
I say Denver by 21. Kc hasn't played anybody great all year. Even with Peyton not %100 percent. Kc leads the devision and Denver would love nothing more than to be leading. And it's in Denver. I call blowout. And I also call philly over Washington. 3 weeks ago however and I would sag Washington.
Tpost08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 09:20 PM   #436
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tpost08 View Post
I say Denver by 21. Kc hasn't played anybody great all year. Even with Peyton not %100 percent. Kc leads the devision and Denver would love nothing more than to be leading. And it's in Denver. I call blowout. And I also call philly over Washington. 3 weeks ago however and I would sag Washington.
And Denver has?

2013 GT/CS
Old 11-14-2013, 09:22 PM   #437
slow281
Regular
Supporter

Region: Nebraska
Quote:
You also have to look at the fact Denver hasn't played anyone to fantastic ether.. And there loss..... Also a 100 point game against Dallas... Really wares the D and the chiefs will bring one.. I call a low scoring game neck and neck.. Die hard KC fan here but It would surprise me to see them fall..
2003 V6 - Zinc Yellow
1990 LX 2.3 - project
sixpac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 09:29 PM   #438
Registered Member
Regular

Yeah i agree. Denver hasnt really been tested against a defense and pass rush like KC. And like i said, they know that ankle is hurting, and they will blitz the hell outta them all night. Plus, as good as peyton is in the pocket, he is one of the worst scrambling qbs out there, and doesn't throw very well outside the pocket. Honestly i think knowshown moreno will have a better game than peyton... The one weakness KC has is there rush d. 2nd worst in YPC allowed... .
Old 11-14-2013, 10:11 PM   #439
slow281
Regular
Supporter

Region: Nebraska
Quote:
Originally Posted by sixpac View Post
You also have to look at the fact Denver hasn't played anyone to fantastic ether.. And there loss..... Also a 100 point game against Dallas... Really wares the D and the chiefs will bring one.. I call a low scoring game neck and neck.. Die hard KC fan here but It would surprise me to see them fall..
Wouldnt*** lol but yes I agree chiefs have some weaknesses and they show when there getting tested.. It will be interesting..
2003 V6 - Zinc Yellow
1990 LX 2.3 - project
sixpac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 03:37 PM   #440
Registered Member
Regular

Sometimes I really think I should get paid for this lol... Did I not call tampa beating atl, and also Oakland beating Houston? Lol
Old 11-17-2013, 03:41 PM   #441
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil2014GT View Post
Sometimes I really think I should get paid for this lol... Did I not call tampa beating atl, and also Oakland beating Houston? Lol
Umm nooo! Lol
I can't get the first game due to the weather. Who gives a crap if car's are flipping over, I can only look at radar so long. Put the games back on already.
Old 11-17-2013, 03:48 PM   #442
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Umm nooo! Lol
I can't get the first game due to the weather. Who gives a crap if car's are flipping over, I can only look at radar so long. Put the games back on already.
Lol. Pumped that detroit lost too!
Old 11-17-2013, 03:56 PM   #443
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Lol. Pumped that detroit lost too!
What? That means I've missed 4 and the day's only half over. Lol
How are my Bear's doing.

---------- Post added at 04:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:53 PM ----------

Well they finally said they are going to double box the bears game, bet ther phones ringing off the hook.
Old 11-17-2013, 03:58 PM   #444
Registered Member
Regular

Bears are down 17-13 right now. Still 4 min left in the 3rd tho.

There have been some REALLY weird games this week.
Old 11-17-2013, 04:25 PM   #445
Registered Member
Regular

Boy I can't catch a break, I cut Brady and he scores 33pts the following week from single didgets. Finally benched Rice this week, and he decides to score more than his usual 3pts.
Old 11-25-2013, 04:37 PM   #446
Registered Member
Regular

Hope tonight's game is half as good as last night's. The refs almost screwed Brady 2wks in a row.
Old 11-25-2013, 05:01 PM   #447
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Hope tonight's game is half as good as last night's. The refs almost screwed Brady 2wks in a row.
Last night was a great game. I almost turned it off at halftime. Freaking welker though man! That last drop he had cost me $200 in my weekly fanduel games! I literally lost $200 by a 2 yard catch! So frustrating!
Old 11-25-2013, 05:56 PM   #448
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Last night was a great game. I almost turned it off at halftime. Freaking welker though man! That last drop he had cost me $200 in my weekly fanduel games! I literally lost $200 by a 2 yard catch! So frustrating!
That would suc
Old 11-25-2013, 09:39 PM   #449
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

That would suc
Yes sir. It is what it is though haha.
Old 12-04-2013, 06:04 AM   #450
Registered Member
Regular

Well guys. Let the playoffs begin. Sure wish I was on a bye this week. But anyways. Let the best men win this week. Hopefully nobody gets beat because of an injury during the game.
Old 12-04-2013, 08:14 AM   #451
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Well guys. Let the playoffs begin. Sure wish I was on a bye this week. But anyways. Let the best men win this week. Hopefully nobody gets beat because of an injury during the game.
+1. Good luck everyone!
Old 12-20-2013, 08:18 PM   #452
Registered Member
Regular

Championship week! Who will get bragging rights for the next 9 months???? Gonna be a SUPER close game.
Old 12-21-2013, 05:44 PM   #453
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Illinois
Hey Evil! How's it going man? Man, haven't posted in awhile, been super busy! It's been a great season! A lot of good teams this year! I'm looking forward to tommrow I can only hope we have a great game!
Rm360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2013, 07:29 PM   #454
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rm360 View Post
Hey Evil! How's it going man? Man, haven't posted in awhile, been super busy! It's been a great season! A lot of good teams this year! I'm looking forward to tommrow I can only hope we have a great game!
Hey man, sorry i just saw you replied. Fantasy has been good to me, looks like I'm going to win 4 championships this week.... Good thing too. I needed the money since im going to need a rental car for the next month or so...hit a deer in the mustang going to work last Saturday morning.... About $10k in damage..

Hope everyone else is doing ok! Its been a great season, I definitely enjoyed playing with you all! Hope we can do it again next season!
Old 12-23-2013, 08:47 AM   #455
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Hey man, sorry i just saw you replied. Fantasy has been good to me, looks like I'm going to win 4 championships this week.... Good thing too. I needed the money since im going to need a rental car for the next month or so...hit a deer in the mustang going to work last Saturday morning.... About $10k in damage..

Hope everyone else is doing ok! Its been a great season, I definitely enjoyed playing with you all! Hope we can do it again next season!

Looking forward to next year. Good win this year evil. You won't be so lucky next year. Lol.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar