2013 Fantasy Football Thread - Page 14 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 12-23-2013, 01:38 PM   #456
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Alabama
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tpost08 View Post

Looking forward to next year. Good win this year evil. You won't be so lucky next year. Lol.
Hahaha thanks man. Looking forward to the challenge.
2014 Mustang GT Base MT82 -Stock 3.73s, Roush axleback, Steeda 93R tune, Steeda Hi-flow X-pipe, 19" Charcoal AMR's, smoked front and rear side markers, 20% tint, quarter window louvers, Steeda Ultralite springs, Koni Str.t shocks/struts, MM camber plates, J&M adjustable panhard bar, BMR LCAs and relo brackets, Barton shifter and 2-post bracket, Black Modern Billet Grilles
Evil2014GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-23-2013, 06:42 PM   #457
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Indiana
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil2014GT View Post

Hey man, sorry i just saw you replied. Fantasy has been good to me, looks like I'm going to win 4 championships this week.... Good thing too. I needed the money since im going to need a rental car for the next month or so...hit a deer in the mustang going to work last Saturday morning.... About $10k in damage..

Hope everyone else is doing ok! Its been a great season, I definitely enjoyed playing with you all! Hope we can do it again next season!
The deer sux, glad to hear you made a few bucs. Thanks for teaching me the game. Everyone have a
Merry Christmas.
tc x 4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 07:24 PM   #458
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Illinois
Congrats Evil on the championship ! It was a nice victory man! Definetly count me in for next year! It was an awesome season, merry Christmas everyone!
Rm360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-23-2013, 09:04 PM   #459
Registered Member
Regular

Thanks guys! Merry Christmas to you all as well. I will definitely be setting up a league again for us next year. Tc x 4, glad I was able to help, and hoped you had a little fun. You did a great job for your first time! Tough year with all the dud RBs and injuries for sure. Look forward to playing with all you gentleman again!
2014 Mustang GT Base MT82 -Stock 3.73s, Roush axleback, Steeda 93R tune, Steeda Hi-flow X-pipe, 19" Charcoal AMR's, smoked front and rear side markers, 20% tint, quarter window louvers, Steeda Ultralite springs, Koni Str.t shocks/struts, MM camber plates, J&M adjustable panhard bar, BMR LCAs and relo brackets, Barton shifter and 2-post bracket, Black Modern Billet Grilles
Old 12-23-2013, 10:11 PM   #460
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Missouri
I'm in the Super Bowl in my other league. I have V Davis and he has Crabtree. He is up by one. That moron Kaep better get Davis a td for me!

2013 GT/CS
TCopp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 10:18 PM   #461
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCopp View Post
I'm in the Super Bowl in my other league. I have V Davis and he has Crabtree. He is up by one. That moron Kaep better get Davis a td for me!
Ouch dude. Vernon is about to put up a goose egg.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar