2013 Fantasy Football Thread - Page 7 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 08-27-2013, 11:02 PM   #211
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by sixpac View Post

One sided or not it's his choice to trade.. If he's got 4 QBs trade one away for anything. He'll a kicker even.. I've done worse trades to just rid extra players from an auto draft..
You've traded away the top ranked player at his position to get rid of him? I know what your saying though. I'm not trying to get all fired up about it, honestly it really doesn't make either team all that much better. It's the principal.., and reading all the bs to justify the worst trade I have ever seen
xxPIKExx is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-27-2013, 11:16 PM   #212
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Indiana
Wow, I'm sorry already. I was able to pick my first 3 player's before I started loosing my signal, so I hit auto select to keep from messing it up for everyone else.

TEAM FOR SALE, PRICE FREEEEEEE
tc x 4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 11:37 PM   #213
slow281
Regular
Supporter

Region: Nebraska
Quote:
Originally Posted by tc x 4 View Post
Wow, I'm sorry already. I was able to pick my first 3 player's before I started loosing my signal, so I hit auto select to keep from messing it up for everyone else.

No worries don't worry about it..

---------- Post added at 11:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:31 PM ----------

Quote:

If he wants to throw a fit about a free league with no wagers then let him.. He'll idc if someone end up with first 10 best players on one team I just want to play with people I can interact with..

---------- Post added at 11:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:33 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxPIKExx View Post

You traded Arron Rogers for Eddie Lacey and Desean Jackson? I call bull****

---------- Post added at 11:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:14 PM ----------

Does the league vote on Trades cuz that Rogers trade is crap, and if that's how things are getting done ill wrap it up right now. All the auto drafting was gay enough, and now your telling me we are trading the 3rd overall pick an hour after the draft for 2 garbage players???

---------- Post added at 11:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:16 PM ----------

You are both on right now. What is the deal?
And some people can't control the draft.. Obviously we had a lot of conflicting times.. I couldn't so I had someone join my team, other wise I woulda auto drafted.. Sometimes it can't be controlled..
2003 V6 - Zinc Yellow
1990 LX 2.3 - project
sixpac is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-28-2013, 05:18 AM   #214
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Alabama
Thank you sixpac.

Like i said its a free league, FOR FUN.

And the veto option IS in place! The trade hasnt even gone through yet! And you are already complaining. XxPIKExx if you wanna quit, then quit, i have 3 users in my inbox that will take your team.

Im not gonna let you sit there and call it dirty or cheating because i went after a trade.... Sorry if your pissed off that i have a strong team. I've talked to so many people about this league setting it up for the past 4 weeks, do you HONESTLY think i remeber that it was his first time? Plus, thats besides the point! If you know the players well, then you should have a general idea how to play. The guy had 4 qbs, and i saw that. Sorry if i beat you to it. Again, nobody forced him to accept. Nor did he force me. And if i was really trying to play dirty, why would i put in the veto option before i made any trades?

And, hell who knows, my best player could get hurt week 1 and im done...fantasy is so much about luck. And if you really are an experienced player you should know that.
2014 Mustang GT Base MT82 -Stock 3.73s, Roush axleback, Steeda 93R tune, Steeda Hi-flow X-pipe, 19" Charcoal AMR's, smoked front and rear side markers, 20% tint, quarter window louvers, Steeda Ultralite springs, Koni Str.t shocks/struts, MM camber plates, J&M adjustable panhard bar, BMR LCAs and relo brackets, Barton shifter and 2-post bracket, Black Modern Billet Grilles
Evil2014GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 07:58 AM   #215
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Missouri
When I saw that trade I was like, uh, that's weird. Rodgers is my fav player to pick up, I've had him on my fantasy teams since he started for the packers. But, after reading why the trade happened, I don't have a problem with it. I know I don't have much of a say since I joined at the last second as a co owner.

BS or not, it's a free fantasy league, so no care.

2013 GT/CS
TCopp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 08:06 AM   #216
slow281
Regular
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCopp View Post
When I saw that trade I was like, uh, that's weird. Rodgers is my fav player to pick up, I've had him on my fantasy teams since he started for the packers. But, after reading why the trade happened, I don't have a problem with it. I know I don't have much of a say since I joined at the last second as a co owner.

+1
2003 V6 - Zinc Yellow
1990 LX 2.3 - project
Old 08-28-2013, 08:17 AM   #217
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCopp View Post

Thank you TCopp. If you look at the trade from both perspectives it makes sense. Will rodgers score more points than keap? Yes of course. But not by thaaat much.... But on the other hand will Lacy and Jackson score more points than his starting rbs (leshore, and bell)??? ABSOLUTELY!
2014 Mustang GT Base MT82 -Stock 3.73s, Roush axleback, Steeda 93R tune, Steeda Hi-flow X-pipe, 19" Charcoal AMR's, smoked front and rear side markers, 20% tint, quarter window louvers, Steeda Ultralite springs, Koni Str.t shocks/struts, MM camber plates, J&M adjustable panhard bar, BMR LCAs and relo brackets, Barton shifter and 2-post bracket, Black Modern Billet Grilles
Old 08-28-2013, 08:22 AM   #218
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Illinois
C'mon guys, whether its a free league or not I'm still gonna try to kick your butts , and if people want to trade even if its the most eyebrow raising trade so be it, one player doesn't win the whole league , and I hope you guys put some effort in throughout the season it would surely be more fun, and if your mad about the trade use it as motivation to try to beat him! Just my .02!
Rm360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 08:26 AM   #219
slow281
Regular
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rm360 View Post
C'mon guys, whether its a free league or not I'm still gonna try to kick your butts , and if people want to trade even if its the most eyebrow raising trade so be it, one player doesn't win the whole league , and I hope you guys put some effort in throughout the season it would surely be more fun, and if your mad about the trade use it as motivation to try to beat him! Just my .02!
+1
2003 V6 - Zinc Yellow
1990 LX 2.3 - project
Old 08-28-2013, 08:28 AM   #220
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
I agree. 1 injury can still end my season.
Old 08-28-2013, 08:29 AM   #221
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil2014GT View Post

Thank you TCopp. If you look at the trade from both perspectives it makes sense. Will rodgers score more points than keap? Yes of course. But not by thaaat much.... But on the other hand will Lacy and Jackson score more points than his starting rbs (leshore, and bell)??? ABSOLUTELY!
It's fine. I'm sorry I took issue with the trade. Honestly, I've enjoyed being on this forum, and I think I need to put it all in perspective in regards to this league. It is free after all. It does make sense for him to trade a qb, and your weekly avg points probably only go up 10 or so. It all makes perfect sense this morning. Not so much last night
xxPIKExx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 08:31 AM   #222
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Louisiana
All this complaining about a team that's gunna come in 2nd place. haha. Good luck everybody. Y'all are going to need it.
Tpost08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 08:42 AM   #223
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxPIKExx View Post

It's fine. I'm sorry I took issue with the trade. Honestly, I've enjoyed being on this forum, and I think I need to put it all in perspective in regards to this league. It is free after all. It does make sense for him to trade a qb, and your weekly avg points probably only go up 10 or so. It all makes perfect sense this morning. Not so much last night
No hard feelings man. I understand it did look swayed at first glance, and i know what its like to get upset about a trade. Glad everything is worked out now, and we can move on, and everyone can enjoy the season.
Old 08-30-2013, 06:36 PM   #224
Registered Member
Regular

So....did the trade go through? I havent checked. I didnt think it was a good trade but who cares Im still gonna whoop you all! Muahahaha
fresh2death is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 06:38 PM   #225
Registered Member
Regular

Yeah it went through... There were only 4 veto votes.
Old 08-30-2013, 07:00 PM   #226
Registered Member
Regular

I think the veto # was set to high. Six out of eight would have to veto. I actually thought I was gonna sneak one in by drafting the #1 scorer first pick, I got tricked.
Old 08-30-2013, 07:11 PM   #227
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Yeah it went through... There were only 4 veto votes.
Edit there were only 3 votes.

---------- Post added at 08:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:11 PM ----------

Quote:
I think the veto # was set to high. Six out of eight would have to veto. I actually thought I was gonna sneak one in by drafting the #1 scorer first pick, I got tricked.
What do you mean you got tricked?

Also if the league chooses, i will drop the vetos required to 4. I've always played 6, because i think with 4 it is to easy to trade block, no matter how even the trade is.

But if thats something you are interested in, i can create a league poll and we can all decide
Old 08-30-2013, 07:27 PM   #228
Registered Member
Regular

RS1 picked right before me. I know the computer pick for him. I agree the veto should be more than 50%, but the two ppl making the trade are not gonna vote against it. I say leave it as it is, since that trade went through, I don't see any being stoped. I joined to learn to play, I know there's not a chance of me winning even if I could pick all my player's first. Playing the real game was a lot simpler.
Old 08-30-2013, 07:42 PM   #229
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
RS1 picked right before me. I know the computer pick for him. I agree the veto should be more than 50%, but the two ppl making the trade are not gonna vote against it. I say leave it as it is, since that trade went through, I don't see any being stoped. I joined to learn to play, I know there's not a chance of me winning even if I could pick all my player's first. Playing the real game was a lot simpler.
The only reason i dont like 4 votes like i mentioned earlier, is that its to easy to trade block. But i will definitely change it to 4 if the league prefers..

And you would be surprised. Injuries play a HUGE part in fantasy football, and could easily make the strongest team, the weakest team in as fast as one play. And honestly tc, you have a pretty damn good roster. Especially now that Andre Brown fractured his leg. David wilson is going to get ALL the carries now. Atleast for the next 4-6 weeks.
Old 08-30-2013, 07:49 PM   #230
Registered Member
Regular

If you were to change it, which I'm not implying to do, would be 5of8. ?? How long before game time can we make substitutions. When's the cut off.
Old 08-30-2013, 07:59 PM   #231
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
If you were to change it, which I'm not implying to do, would be 5of8. ?? How long before game time can we make substitutions. When's the cut off.
We can do 5 of 8...i will create a league poll.

You can make substitutions up until that specific players kickoff time. So once that players game starts, he is locked.
Old 08-30-2013, 08:05 PM   #232
Registered Member
Regular

Ok I just created the poll. Everyone please cast your vote by Wednesday evening, as I would like all rules to be final by kickoff Thursday night. If anybody feels any other rules need to be altered, please bring them to question now.
Old 09-04-2013, 12:59 PM   #233
Registered Member
Regular

Well, only 5 people voted. But changing it to 5 won, 3 to 2. I went ahead and changed the # of vetos to overrule to 5. Good luck this week everyone!
Old 09-04-2013, 02:15 PM   #234
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Arizona
Ok
SoberGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 10:32 AM   #235
slow281
Regular
Supporter

I didn't care one way or the other so I wasn't going to vote, I just wanna have fun
2003 V6 - Zinc Yellow
1990 LX 2.3 - project
Old 09-05-2013, 03:11 PM   #236
Registered Member
Regular

What's up guys!! Ready for some football? Anyone have any players playing tonight?
Old 09-05-2013, 03:15 PM   #237
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
What's up guys!! Ready for some football? Anyone have any players playing tonight?
I have a few and the ravens D/ST.
Old 09-05-2013, 03:28 PM   #238
Registered Member
Regular

Ive got Thomas and Decker playing in a few leagues. But am also going up against Welker and Rice in a ton of other leagues.... So guess who i will be cheering against.
Old 09-05-2013, 04:01 PM   #239
Registered Member
Regular

Anyone know a good site for finding out whose starting.
Old 09-05-2013, 04:13 PM   #240
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Anyone know a good site for finding out whose starting.
You can just go to the depth charts on nfl app
Old 09-05-2013, 04:25 PM   #241
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoberGT View Post

You can just go to the depth charts on nfl app
I'm not paying for the app.
Old 09-05-2013, 04:38 PM   #242
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

I'm not paying for the app.
The nfl mobile app is free I didn't pay for it
Old 09-05-2013, 04:54 PM   #243
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

I'll try again, maybe I was on a different one. I think I was on ESPN.
Old 09-05-2013, 04:55 PM   #244
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Ive got Thomas and Decker playing in a few leagues. But am also going up against Welker and Rice in a ton of other leagues.... So guess who i will be cheering against.
Are you talking about Julius Thomas? If so how what kind of impact do you think he's gonna have?

---------- Post added at 03:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:55 PM ----------

Quote:

I thought the nfl mobile app was only free if you had VERIZON network?
Old 09-05-2013, 05:03 PM   #245
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Are you talking about Julius Thomas? If so how what kind of impact do you think he's gonna have?

---------- Post added at 03:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:55 PM ----------

I thought the nfl mobile app was only free if you had VERIZON network?
I'm on sprint and didn't pay for it

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar