Opinions? - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 07-29-2013, 12:35 AM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Opinions?

A friend and I who both work at a dealership have a business idea that I thought I would share here to get some feedback. Please keep in mind this is just a rough, very rough thought we had and I'm sure anyone could pick it apart so please go easy on me. Anyhow, after years of helping people with their vehicles we have long realized that very few people actually enjoy brining their vehicle in for service. Despite the fact that our vehicles are most people's second largest investment after your home, we tend to overlook them. They are what get us to and from work, our friends places, the grocery store and for us on ME our hobby. So what if there was a place that was actually fun to get your car serviced. Ill spare some of the more in depth details. But think of a place that men could come In and lounge or play pool and watch espn or velocity while they see their car getting worked on through a huge glass window. rest assured the most professional techs are working on it and you can see them perform if you so choose. In the next room over there's a small lobby with several computers where one can work or play or even surf youtube and streetfire. Imagine having a kidsroom with a supervisor to watch your kid. ( I learned listening to kids while people get there car worked on is more torture than the wait of getting your oil chaged. Next door a restaurant to get a bite to eat and for women a spa with certain purchases in the shop which issue credit for nails or whatever they do. And even have a stall or two which someone can rent out to work on their own car if they chose so they could have access to a lift tools and tech help if they needed. Just an idea but let me know what y'all think. The possibilities are endless but it's a game changer....
Twisted 13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-29-2013, 12:46 AM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted 13 View Post
A friend and I who both work at a dealership have a business idea that I thought I would share here to get some feedback. Please keep in mind this is just a rough, very rough thought we had and I'm sure anyone could pick it apart so please go easy on me. Anyhow, after years of helping people with their vehicles we have long realized that very few people actually enjoy brining their vehicle in for service. Despite the fact that our vehicles are most people's second largest investment after your home, we tend to overlook them. They are what get us to and from work, our friends places, the grocery store and for us on ME our hobby. So what if there was a place that was actually fun to get your car serviced. Ill spare some of the more in depth details. But think of a place that men could come In and lounge or play pool and watch espn or velocity while they see their car getting worked on through a huge glass window. rest assured the most professional techs are working on it and you can see them perform if you so choose. In the next room over there's a small lobby with several computers where one can work or play or even surf youtube and streetfire. Imagine having a kidsroom with a supervisor to watch your kid. ( I learned listening to kids while people get there car worked on is more torture than the wait of getting your oil chaged. Next door a restaurant to get a bite to eat and for women a spa with certain purchases in the shop which issue credit for nails or whatever they do. And even have a stall or two which someone can rent out to work on their own car if they chose so they could have access to a lift tools and tech help if they needed. Just an idea but let me know what y'all think. The possibilities are endless but it's a game changer....
I think they would be awesome.
Torchred2010gt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 01:00 AM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Illinois
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torchred2010gt View Post
I think they would be awesome.
And expensive
Billymich is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-29-2013, 01:21 AM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Florida
Lexus does this but not in the same fashion. most Lexus dealerships down here all have quiet the array of things to do while your car is getting worked on. Lunch bar with food and drinks etc, hair / nail salon, mini put to practice your putting lol, massage chairs etc. it's actually really nice haha my mom just got a Lexus and one of my friends own a few different Lexus dealers in Miami an every single one of them all have stuff for you to do while you wait, that is if you choose! but I like your idea!
acornsmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 02:21 AM   #5
Evolution's Finest
Supporter

Region: California
Cool, all you need is a massage room with happy endings, and it will be perfect!
'13 5.0 PW Premium / E-Force Supercharger w/ Brenspeed tune / FRPP Recaro's / GT500 quad exhaust / DSS Aluminum / Stop Tech 6P 15" / 13" rears / LP over axels / MGW / Moroso separator / 3:73's / Forgestar F14's 20x9/20x11 w/ Nitto Invo's 275/35's & 315/35's / Steeda Sport springs / Koni STR.T's / Steeda PHB / GT500 Spoiler / Roush upper and lower grills / Stillen front splitter / Boss steering wheel
TommyV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 07:09 AM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billymich View Post
And expensive
Yea I know I'm js that would be awesome to have.
Torchred2010gt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2013, 12:51 AM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

Region: North Carolina
National speed is basically like this lol
1shotkllz is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar