grounded!!!!help??? - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Closed Thread

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 07-30-2013, 06:30 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Pennsylvania
grounded!!!!help???

Lost my license today.ugggghhhh....I blew a .09 and got a dui...I have no record and they wouldn't give me a break...I was not even buzzed at all..anyways can I still run my car at the dragstrip for the next 30days????at least test n tune???
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-30-2013, 06:36 PM   #2
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Mississippi
Send a message via AIM to lowflyn
You should serve the next thirty days on jail, have your car destroyed and lose your license for a year.
Our's:
90 7up vert - new project-07 DSG Focus -DD
Old 07-30-2013, 06:36 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Arizona
Probably not, that's cheating! If you were here in AZ under Joe Arpaio jurisdiction you would be in tent city right now wearing pink..
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-30-2013, 06:41 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Wasn't driving the mustang...I was actually designated driver after golfing with buddies allday...lol I'm not a drinker...but anyways I don't remember ever showing my license at the track...its been a year tho...anyone???
Old 07-30-2013, 06:46 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Region: North Carolina
Quote:
Originally Posted by lowflyn View Post
You should serve the next thirty days on jail, have your car destroyed and lose your license for a year.
+1
Old 07-30-2013, 06:50 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

They let my drunk friend drive his car home but gave me a dui cause I told him he had no cause to pull me over..I blew at the station .04...but his hand held from his car was .09...funny business...I had 3 beers in almost 5hours of golf...so I learned to kiss a cops *** or ur ******

---------- Post added at 07:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:48 PM ----------

Jeez...kinda harsh...didn't no I was surrounded by greatness!!!
Old 07-30-2013, 06:51 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

Region: North Carolina
Or learn not to drink and drive
Old 07-30-2013, 07:00 PM   #8
Registered Member
Regular

Ok bud...I asked a ?...but ur attacking me for something I'm already paying consequences for...I havnt even had a ticket for the last 15years...if u don't have the info I asked move on...its real simple...
Old 07-30-2013, 07:01 PM   #9
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Arizona
Quote:
Originally Posted by jduckz5.0 View Post
They let my drunk friend drive his car home but gave me a dui cause I told him he had no cause to pull me over..I blew at the station .04...but his hand held from his car was .09...funny business...I had 3 beers in almost 5hours of golf...so I learned to kiss a cops *** or ur ******

---------- Post added at 07:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:48 PM ----------

Jeez...kinda harsh...didn't no I was surrounded by greatness!!!
Did you lawyer up? I was just saying compared to being in tent city in +110F weather you got off easy..
Old 07-30-2013, 07:07 PM   #10
Registered Member
Regular

I'm in pa....the offered me a plea...if I pled guilty..I lost license for 30 and take 8 DUI classes then it will b erased from my record...as long as I don't do it again...
Old 07-30-2013, 07:12 PM   #11
Registered Member
Regular

It's all new to me bud...Ive never been in trouble and I really don't have cop friends..I don't like cocky people so In the city u get that a lot here...not my kinda group..kids, ford racing, fishing, golf, and the old lady is ok wit me...
Old 07-31-2013, 11:22 AM   #12
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New Mexico
I would just NOT operate that vehicle anywhere. At all. Your track probably has a requirement for being a licensed to operate racer...

Take the 30 days to clean and polish EVERYTHING on the car and go to the classes. You could end up in jail. That stuff could end your career or limit your future.
Old 07-31-2013, 11:33 AM   #13
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
A track is private property and unless they take the time to actually run your license, you'll be fine and like every other average joe

I chug syrup for money...
Old 07-31-2013, 11:40 AM   #14
Registered Member
Regular

Thanx..I called the track close to me and they said I could run on test n tune nights...I will be polishing and adding parts while I run alil test n tune...
Old 07-31-2013, 11:54 PM   #15
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Indiana
BONEHEAD MOVE.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jduckz5.0 View Post
Lost my license today.ugggghhhh....I blew a .09 and got a dui...I have no record and they wouldn't give me a break...I was not even buzzed at all..anyways can I still run my car at the dragstrip for the next 30days????at least test n tune???
I guess you don't understand the concept of a Designated Driver. The real "BONEHEAD" move was telling the police officer that he had no "CAUSE" to pull you over!

Its not kissing his ***, it's called RESPECT. If you hadn't thought it was real cool to get mouthy, you very well might have got a break.

You better check and find out how long that will be on your record and don't drink and drive at ALL. If your stopped, they will run your license, as this will be on your criminal record forever.
2013 Silver V6 Premium, Ford Racing Handling Package, MGP Black Caliper Covers, Airaid CAI, Bama Tuner, BBK Catted X-Pipes, Corsa Sport Axle-Back Exhaust, Alum One Piece Driveshaft, BBK Ceramic Shorties, Whiteline Adj. UCA, Whiteling ADJ. Lower Control Arms, Whiteline Adj. Pan Hard Bar, Upgraded Rotors (Cross Cut and Drilled), Ceramic Pads, J&M Stainless Steel Brake Lines (Front and Back), 18" Staggered Chrome Bullitts, MMD Eleanor Side Scoops, Side Scoops, Roush Front and Lower Grilles and Super Snake Stripes.
Old 08-01-2013, 12:37 AM   #16
Registered Member
Regular

Shut up. You deserved it either ways. I'm glad your stupidity of DUI is off the road.

So grow up, and stop batching on forums on how you lost your license for a DUI. And take it like a man.

I know I am being brutal.
I have zero-torleance for DUI drivers.

If anyone is wondering why my hating on DUI drivers are so powerful.

-Insurance go up as more DUI drivers crashes.
-Lowed speed limit all though the USA due to high dui's and some other.
-I speed all time, crazy speeder here on the mexican highway, and country roads. But never in city.
How does your DUI effects my speeding?

Image-

I'm speeding down doing 135mph in Mexico highway, some drunk idiot forgot to use signal to move over and his vision is too drunk to see me coming.
I crash, guess who's going jail? Me if I killed you on your mistake of not signaling (allowing me know you're moving over. Giving me time to slow down / or pass you.)
Trust me I will regret for accidental manslaughter, but I will always be disappointed and angry because of your stupidity to go out on road and risk other people's lives.

For you to be here batching on how you lost your license because of DUI is just darn disrespectful to me.
Makes everyone wonder what the victims of DUI (dead or alive) would be batching on the forums.

"some DUI guy didn't use signal. And made sudden turn into my car. I died. I'll never see my friends again, family."
"Some DUI guy crashed in my car. Cops found my 420, I went jail 5-25 years."
"Some DUI didn't see me. I lost a leg. He fine. And he's batching on how he lost his license on some forum. And I'm not batching how I lost my leg"

List go on.

And make matters worse? You drive a nice car, and you DUI? Really? That shows me you don't respect cars at all.

I love cars, I respect them much as I can and afford to.

If I had the time, I would try to change law to make DUI much much more punishable law. So people will think much more before driving.
So perhaps speed limit can go up. So perhaps more people will be alive.

I'm trying to not attack you. But you're just not thinking of these things. You just need to learn how to take it like a man, and accept that you lost your license and be happy you didn't kill anyone. Be happy that cops are doing their job taking dui's off the road.

You want a slack?

Get your punk ... off here, and go to the court. Tell the judge you're sorry for wasting their time with your excuses and etc. and that you realize that the police are doing their job and you're thankful for that. That you realize you could've killed or harmed someone during your DUI time. And that you regret doing that, and realize that it was a stupid move.

Then just maybe they'll give your license back just because you can man up and take responsibility for your mistakes instead of complaining "it was just .09 I was helping friends" because you know what. What if you killed your friends during 0.09 level? What if you hurt someone badly?

Doesn't matter how high your DUI was. DUI is an DUI.
Old 08-01-2013, 02:48 AM   #17
ME Bloodhound
Staff

Region: California
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedSleeper View Post
Shut up. You deserved it either ways. I'm glad your stupidity of DUI is off the road.

So grow up, and stop batching on forums on how you lost your license for a DUI. And take it like a man.

I know I am being brutal.
I have zero-torleance for DUI drivers.

If anyone is wondering why my hating on DUI drivers are so powerful.

-Insurance go up as more DUI drivers crashes.
-Lowed speed limit all though the USA due to high dui's and some other.
-I speed all time, crazy speeder here on the mexican highway, and country roads. But never in city.
How does your DUI effects my speeding?

Image-

I'm speeding down doing 135mph in Mexico highway, some drunk idiot forgot to use signal to move over and his vision is too drunk to see me coming.
I crash, guess who's going jail? Me if I killed you on your mistake of not signaling (allowing me know you're moving over. Giving me time to slow down / or pass you.)
Trust me I will regret for accidental manslaughter, but I will always be disappointed and angry because of your stupidity to go out on road and risk other people's lives.

For you to be here batching on how you lost your license because of DUI is just darn disrespectful to me.
Makes everyone wonder what the victims of DUI (dead or alive) would be batching on the forums.

"some DUI guy didn't use signal. And made sudden turn into my car. I died. I'll never see my friends again, family."
"Some DUI guy crashed in my car. Cops found my 420, I went jail 5-25 years."
"Some DUI didn't see me. I lost a leg. He fine. And he's batching on how he lost his license on some forum. And I'm not batching how I lost my leg"

List go on.

And make matters worse? You drive a nice car, and you DUI? Really? That shows me you don't respect cars at all.

I love cars, I respect them much as I can and afford to.

If I had the time, I would try to change law to make DUI much much more punishable law. So people will think much more before driving.
So perhaps speed limit can go up. So perhaps more people will be alive.

I'm trying to not attack you. But you're just not thinking of these things. You just need to learn how to take it like a man, and accept that you lost your license and be happy you didn't kill anyone. Be happy that cops are doing their job taking dui's off the road.

You want a slack?

Get your punk ... off here, and go to the court. Tell the judge you're sorry for wasting their time with your excuses and etc. and that you realize that the police are doing their job and you're thankful for that. That you realize you could've killed or harmed someone during your DUI time. And that you regret doing that, and realize that it was a stupid move.

Then just maybe they'll give your license back just because you can man up and take responsibility for your mistakes instead of complaining "it was just .09 I was helping friends" because you know what. What if you killed your friends during 0.09 level? What if you hurt someone badly?

Doesn't matter how high your DUI was. DUI is an DUI.
Idk what to say... But AMEN!

Bullitt build paused pending graduation

HID end all thread
Old 08-01-2013, 10:25 AM   #18
Registered Member
Regular

You guys are a bunch of ********. It's not like the damn guy is going to make a practice of it.

He asked a question, not wanting a ****ton of hate. I'm sure he realized it was wrong but holy **** if any of you ****ers said that to me to my face, I'd knock your punkass out.

Where are the ****ing moderators to get this thread back in line?

No one got hurt and like he said, he hasn't done it before.

I chug syrup for money...
Old 08-01-2013, 11:12 AM   #19
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by wc3john View Post
You guys are a bunch of ********. It's not like the damn guy is going to make a practice of it.

He asked a question, not wanting a ****ton of hate. I'm sure he realized it was wrong but holy **** if any of you ****ers said that to me to my face, I'd knock your punkass out.

So I'm a ashole for taking my friend whose hasn't seen his grandmother in 3 years to see his grandmother 2 hours away, based on my gas money, my time so he can see her and make sure his grandmother is all right because some DUI crashed in her grandmothers car? Cracking her 5 ribs, cost her a car, and she can't even afford to get a good pain pills or anything like that.
She's in her 80's.

Go ahead knock my face out, and embarrass yourself.

Because you simply don't know me.
If you read whole thing, then you'd see that I said "I'm not trying to attack him".
I did give a advice on his question as well, just not in a very nice way.

Don't be a bully.
Old 08-01-2013, 11:23 AM   #20
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Tennessee
Quote:
Originally Posted by wc3john View Post

First time for everything isn't an excuse. Your saying its right for me to go drinking and driving and I don't hurt anyone that its cool? Yes he did ask a question and he should've thought about that before going to a forum that isn't proDUI.
Old 08-01-2013, 11:56 AM   #21
Registered Member
Regular

Holy ****...hey preacher...go **** urself...my car got totalled and my friend got hurt from a drunk driver...I don't drink and drive like ur insinuating....I was barely over and passed all his tests....u Need to back up *******...let me guess u have never drove tired or raced anyone on the street neither??? Your wife must hate you cause you think your so perfect....lol if u want to go further pm me ur number and ill come explain this in person...no problem...
Old 08-01-2013, 08:00 PM   #22
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Mississippi
Send a message via AIM to lowflyn
Quote:
Originally Posted by jduckz5.0
Holy ****...hey preacher...go **** urself...my car got totalled and my friend got hurt from a drunk driver...I don't drink and drive like ur insinuating....I was barely over and passed all his tests....u Need to back up *******...let me guess u have never drove tired or raced anyone on the street neither??? Your wife must hate you cause you think your so perfect....lol if u want to go further pm me ur number and ill come explain this in person...no problem...
This is a lie.

To get your deal you pled guilty to DUI, meaning you were legally drunk while operating a mass of metal weighing several thousand pounds.

Hopefully you will not drink and drive in the future. I enjoy both but never mix them.
Our's:
90 7up vert - new project-07 DSG Focus -DD
Old 08-01-2013, 08:14 PM   #23
Registered Member
Regular

Wats a lie???read the whole thread b4u comment....I was convicted and got ard program for my 1st offfense....30day lic.susp....,12classes....,and fines....once I complete all stipulations my record can b exspounged...I live in pa....

---------- Post added at 09:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:10 PM ----------

Fyi ifought it for 2yrs...I passed walking and counting test but blew a .09...then they test u back a station and I blew .04 20mins later...and released me to my friend...catch n release program in pa. Love the nonsense on here...I'm in the staging lane about to run my car so ttyl...
Old 08-01-2013, 08:23 PM   #24
Moderator Emeritus

Region: Massachusetts
To start off I am in the criminal justice program at school and hope one day it to be my job. I am all about catching drunk drivers. My dad was hit when he was a kid and was in a coma. But that's a different story for a different time. I think what happened here is exactly what should have happened. You were over the limit and you should be punished. You clearly have accepted your punishment for this crime. The only thing I can hope for is that you have learned your lesson from this situation. And no there is nothing that me or anyone on here can say to you that can help you. Good Luck
Old 08-01-2013, 08:29 PM   #25
Staff
Blogger
Staff

Region: Georgia
Send a message via Skype™ to 99ford
The language and name calling is unacceptable!!

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar