Anyone watch car warriors? - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 08-14-2013, 07:36 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: South Carolina
Anyone watch car warriors?

Not sure if it's new or not, but was watching speed and car warriors came on. two teams building on with novas, seems like a decent show.
2006 Mustang GT Premium Satin Silver Metallic | 5 Speed Manual | Hurst Short Shifter | K&N CAI | JSR Strut Brace, FLCA Brace, Rear Shock Tower Brace | Flowmaster Axle Backs | Ford K Springs | JM Trackbar | 93 Bama Performance Tune

BeachMonkey100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-14-2013, 07:37 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: North Carolina
I've seen it before. Its pretty cool. Only saw a few episodes though
MidnightBlueGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 07:48 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidnightBlueGT View Post
I've seen it before. Its pretty cool. Only saw a few episodes though
This is my first time actually seeing it. it seems pretty legit, just one of those I happened to be sitting down and decided to watch it lol
2006 Mustang GT Premium Satin Silver Metallic | 5 Speed Manual | Hurst Short Shifter | K&N CAI | JSR Strut Brace, FLCA Brace, Rear Shock Tower Brace | Flowmaster Axle Backs | Ford K Springs | JM Trackbar | 93 Bama Performance Tune

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-15-2013, 02:19 AM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Pennsylvania
Seem almost every episode. They did some very cool cars in a short time. Not sure where they find the cars to start with. Enjoy it now. Speed is gone in a Few says. Fox is turning it into another all sports channel aka Espn. Going to miss it.

There are good car shows on Spike, Discovery, and especially Velocity. But Speed had lots of good ones. I'm going to miss Pass Time, the drag racing show.
Spiney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 03:03 AM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Arizona
I believe it's been out for a couple of years (since 2011 al least) Cool show.
Chuckers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 07:11 AM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiney View Post
Seem almost every episode. They did some very cool cars in a short time. Not sure where they find the cars to start with. Enjoy it now. Speed is gone in a Few says. Fox is turning it into another all sports channel aka Espn. Going to miss it.

There are good car shows on Spike, Discovery, and especially Velocity. But Speed had lots of good ones. I'm going to miss Pass Time, the drag racing show.
Yeah it sucks, and all the Le Mans racing on their I loved to watch, and 24hrs at Daytona!

Old 08-16-2013, 12:50 AM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Pennsylvania
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeachMonkey100 View Post

Yeah it sucks, and all the Le Mans racing on their I loved to watch, and 24hrs at Daytona!
Yes and the car auctions too. I liked to watch them.

On Spike, Discovery, and Velocity I DVR and watch. My Classic Car with Dennis Gage, Car Crazy with Barry Meguiar, Chasing Classic Cars, Wheeler Dealers with Mike & Ed from England, Fast & Loud, All Girls Garage, Fantomworks Garage, Muscle Cars, Two Guys Garage, can't remember the name but there is a show about Street Racing in OK & TX, Stacey David's Gearz, Barrett Jackson, Meekum Auctions, OverHaulin, What's my car worth ( I love the girl on that show) on OverHaulin and All Girls Garage I like Jesse.

On Speed I watched Pinks, My Classic Car, Car Warriors, sometimes Pimp my car, West Coast Customs, Pass Time, 24 hours of Lemans, and any show on any channel that had anything to do with Mustangs. I especially liked the tribute shows to Carrol Shelby, I saw all of them. Auto related sports are pretty much The Sports I watch. If caught with family I'll watch football. And if the Phillies or Oriels are in the Word Series I'll watch it.
Spiney is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar