Breaking Bad - Page 3 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 08-26-2013, 01:06 PM   #71
Registered Member
Regular
 
ironsurvivor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Norman
Region: Oklahoma
Posts: 332
It's going to be hard not to contain what we are seeing. So maybe not check this thread. You may see something you don't want to lol. I'm wondering if jr is home when Jesse is doing that? Walt is such a good liar to everyone except skylar. Oh um the coke machine isn't closing I'm just gonna go uh check it. Hahaha
__________________
Stark 30 huper optik tint, jlt oil separator, mmd window louvers, airaid cold air intake.
ironsurvivor is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 08-26-2013, 02:27 PM   #72
It's not me, it's you.
Regular
Supporter
 
primer2tone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Corpus Christi
Region: Texas
Posts: 6,752
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-2272309889.png
Views:	47
Size:	999.0 KB
ID:	125955

Lol
primer2tone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 02:34 PM   #73
Registered Member
Regular
 
ironsurvivor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Norman
Region: Oklahoma
Posts: 332
My first day of college, i wore my breaking bad shirt and in English there was another guy with a Heisenberg shirt. The professor asked everyone what their major was and that guy said Chemistry. I was like hahaaaaaa meth.
__________________
Stark 30 huper optik tint, jlt oil separator, mmd window louvers, airaid cold air intake.
ironsurvivor is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 08-26-2013, 03:14 PM   #74
Lorraine's driver

Regular
 
ab_mach1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Indianapolis
Region: Indiana
Posts: 7,863
Quote:
Originally Posted by primer2tone View Post

Lol
...and has a hot wife at home. Well, before she squeezed out a baby anyways.
__________________
Instagram: @ab_mach1
ab_mach1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 04:08 PM   #75
Registered Member
Regular
 
Chuckers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Scottsdale
Region: Arizona
Posts: 59
Quote:
Originally Posted by ironsurvivor View Post
My first day of college, i wore my breaking bad shirt and in English there was another guy with a Heisenberg shirt. The professor asked everyone what their major was and that guy said Chemistry. I was like hahaaaaaa meth.
Hahaha that's funny
And Walt jr better not be home getti g ready for school listening to his music...
Chuckers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 04:49 AM   #76
It's not me, it's you.
Regular
Supporter
 
primer2tone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Corpus Christi
Region: Texas
Posts: 6,752
This episode really pushes Jesse's character over the edge. It's amazing when you see it's humble beginnings.

http://youtu.be/8P3bi78degE
This is awesome.
primer2tone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 08:34 AM   #77
Lorraine's driver

Regular
 
ab_mach1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Indianapolis
Region: Indiana
Posts: 7,863
^Cool!

I was watching the writers room show on sundance network and they had the BB writers and Cranston on it. It was pretty cool. Cranston had a tat put in between his finger of the shows logo because it meant so much to him.

Attachment 126090

http://youtu.be/jZEs2uch8Bw
__________________
Instagram: @ab_mach1
ab_mach1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 08:40 AM   #78
Registered Member
Regular
 
RedSleeper's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Austin
Region: Texas
Posts: 417
Very good show. I probably will never know why they choose meth over weed. O.o
I mean, meth makes skinny people ever, even make a wife kill husband with a ATM machine in the show.
Like I said I'll never know.
Other than that, it's very good show.

After this show, can't wait for the walking dead and game of thrones.
__________________
Loving the days when you travel down to Mexico to push your car to the limits!
RedSleeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 08:50 AM   #79
Lorraine's driver

Regular
 
ab_mach1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Indianapolis
Region: Indiana
Posts: 7,863
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedSleeper View Post
Very good show. I probably will never know why they choose meth over weed. O.o
I mean, meth makes skinny people ever, even make a wife kill husband with a ATM machine in the show.
Like I said I'll never know.
Other than that, it's very good show.

After this show, can't wait for the walking dead and game of thrones.
If it was about weed, it be just another cheech and chong movie. Or Bill and Teds excellent adventure - behind the scenes. Lol
__________________
Instagram: @ab_mach1
ab_mach1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 08:55 AM   #80
Registered Member
Regular
 
PonyBoyV6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Chicago Area
Region: Illinois
Posts: 1,079
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azure View Post

If it was about weed, it be just another cheech and chong movie. Or Bill and Teds excellent adventure - behind the scenes. Lol
Stoner comedies can't be dark. Meth. Now meth is dark. Beating someone to death with an ATM machine dark. Ain't never going to see cheech do that to chong!
PonyBoyV6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 08:58 AM   #81
Lorraine's driver

Regular
 
ab_mach1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Indianapolis
Region: Indiana
Posts: 7,863
Quote:
Originally Posted by PonyBoyV6 View Post

Stoner comedies can't be dark. Meth. Now meth is dark. Beating someone to death with an ATM machine dark. Ain't never going to see cheech do that to chong!
Lol, true
__________________
Instagram: @ab_mach1
ab_mach1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 08:59 AM   #82
Registered Member
Regular
 
RedSleeper's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Austin
Region: Texas
Posts: 417
Lol.

Weed can be dark if you talk about the thoughts they're having. It's all deep and dark if desired to go high on that exploring trip.
No need to smash a head with ATM. Damn I mean knock on wood on that.

I better shush up before I start a troll war /:
__________________
Loving the days when you travel down to Mexico to push your car to the limits!
RedSleeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 08:02 PM   #83
Registered Member
Regular
 
Chuckers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Scottsdale
Region: Arizona
Posts: 59
I feel a show has already been done with weed...it's called Weeds haha
Chuckers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 09:03 PM   #84
Registered Member
Regular
 
RedSleeper's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Austin
Region: Texas
Posts: 417
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckers View Post
I feel a show has already been done with weed...it's called Weeds haha
Mm.
Maybe I'm just lil bit missing for some more weeds TV show?
Idk lol.
But still breaking bad still beats weeds, simply because of awesome cars in it. Lol
__________________
Loving the days when you travel down to Mexico to push your car to the limits!
RedSleeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 09:28 PM   #85
Registered Member
Regular
 
Chuckers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Scottsdale
Region: Arizona
Posts: 59
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedSleeper View Post

Mm.
Maybe I'm just lil bit missing for some more weeds TV show?
Idk lol.
But still breaking bad still beats weeds, simply because of awesome cars in it. Lol
I was pissed they didn't buy a mustang!
Chuckers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 09:33 PM   #86
Registered Member
Regular
 
RedSleeper's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Austin
Region: Texas
Posts: 417
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckers View Post

I was pissed they didn't buy a mustang!
I know right? At least there's the drug runner driving a nice 5.0 blue with white strips. Lol
__________________
Loving the days when you travel down to Mexico to push your car to the limits!
RedSleeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 09:42 PM   #87
Registered Member
Regular
 
ironsurvivor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Norman
Region: Oklahoma
Posts: 332
Yes! And at the car wash you can see a mustang too!
__________________
Stark 30 huper optik tint, jlt oil separator, mmd window louvers, airaid cold air intake.
ironsurvivor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 12:36 AM   #88
Registered Member
Regular
 
Chuckers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Scottsdale
Region: Arizona
Posts: 59
At least they didn't buy a catfish

Instead they went with a car that both could beat any day...haha. Challengers don't challenge anyone.
Chuckers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 01:06 AM   #89
It's not me, it's you.
Regular
Supporter
 
primer2tone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Corpus Christi
Region: Texas
Posts: 6,752
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedSleeper View Post

Mm.
Maybe I'm just lil bit missing for some more weeds TV show?
Idk lol.
But still breaking bad still beats weeds, simply because of awesome cars in it. Lol
Weeds got killed off in the stupidest way. I was really disappointed with the ending.
primer2tone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 08:09 AM   #90
Registered Member
Regular
 
RedSleeper's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Austin
Region: Texas
Posts: 417
Quote:
Originally Posted by primer2tone View Post

Weeds got killed off in the stupidest way. I was really disappointed with the ending.
Yeah! Me too. I still feel awkward because of the way it ended. /:
__________________
Loving the days when you travel down to Mexico to push your car to the limits!
RedSleeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 10:51 AM   #91
Registered Member
Regular
 
acornsmoke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Boca Raton
Region: Florida
Posts: 536
Quote:
Originally Posted by primer2tone View Post

Weeds got killed off in the stupidest way. I was really disappointed with the ending.
ugh the ending made me want to go.. but weeds got pretty bad after the first 2-3 seasons anyways /: Nancy's just a whore!
acornsmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 09:34 PM   #92
It's not me, it's you.
Regular
Supporter
 
primer2tone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Corpus Christi
Region: Texas
Posts: 6,752
Quote:
Originally Posted by acornsmoke View Post

ugh the ending made me want to go.. but weeds got pretty bad after the first 2-3 seasons anyways /: Nancy's just a whore!
I know! I'm glad I wasn't the only one that thought that. When bad things would happen to her, I'd think, serves you right, you dirty whore. Lol
primer2tone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 09:48 PM   #93
Registered Member
Regular
 
acornsmoke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Boca Raton
Region: Florida
Posts: 536
Quote:
Originally Posted by primer2tone View Post

I know! I'm glad I wasn't the only one that thought that. When bad things would happen to her, I'd think, serves you right, you dirty whore. Lol
haha such a whore... I googled it and it's like over 30 different guys throughout the series ... WHORE!
acornsmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 11:06 PM   #94
Lorraine's driver

Regular
 
ab_mach1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Indianapolis
Region: Indiana
Posts: 7,863
Quote:
Originally Posted by acornsmoke View Post
haha such a whore... I googled it and it's like over 30 different guys throughout the series ... WHORE!
Damn! From whore bag to whore mongor.
__________________
Instagram: @ab_mach1
ab_mach1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 02:45 AM   #95
Registered Member
Regular
 
Chuckers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Scottsdale
Region: Arizona
Posts: 59
Mr. White. He's the devil.
Chuckers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 09:24 AM   #96
Registered Member
Regular
 
ironsurvivor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Norman
Region: Oklahoma
Posts: 332
That was a curveball whenever hank intervened.
__________________
Stark 30 huper optik tint, jlt oil separator, mmd window louvers, airaid cold air intake.
ironsurvivor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 12:54 PM   #97
Registered Member
Regular
 
acornsmoke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Boca Raton
Region: Florida
Posts: 536
Quote:
Originally Posted by ironsurvivor View Post
That was a curveball whenever hank intervened.

my jaw dropped. I thought the first half of this episode was pretty slow, and then outta nowhere Jesus that episode hits hard!! HOW IS THIS GOING TO END?????!!!!???
acornsmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 01:19 PM   #98
Registered Member
Regular
 
ironsurvivor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Norman
Region: Oklahoma
Posts: 332
See i thought the first half of season 5 was slow. I'm liking this half MUCH better. I totally did not see that coming. Then when Jesse almost met with walt, but didn't because he thought that guy was going to kill him. That is a perfect example of how people see things and think one thing when actually it's completely different. Walt does not want anything to happen to Jesse, but it's about to go down.
__________________
Stark 30 huper optik tint, jlt oil separator, mmd window louvers, airaid cold air intake.
ironsurvivor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 02:04 PM   #99
Registered Member
Regular
 
Mustangs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Glendora California
Region: California
Posts: 519
Quote:
Originally Posted by ironsurvivor View Post
See i thought the first half of season 5 was slow. I'm liking this half MUCH better. I totally did not see that coming. Then when Jesse almost met with walt, but didn't because he thought that guy was going to kill him. That is a perfect example of how people see things and think one thing when actually it's completely different. Walt does not want anything to happen to Jesse, but it's about to go down.
You said it. I'm bummed that they can't work together anymore tho
Mustangs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 02:08 PM   #100
Registered Member
Regular
 
ironsurvivor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Norman
Region: Oklahoma
Posts: 332
I know really me too. I knew it was far fetched because i hoped that Walt and Jesse would just stay partners and run off together. Walt was kind of like a father to Jesse. I honestly don't think Walt will die. I think he'll live and everyone around him will die. Walt will not lay down and will do anything necessary to stay alive. Did anyone watch talking bad last night? It is a live show and the guests this time were Rj Mitte (walr jr) and Betsy Brandt (Marie) And Rj said my character is pretty much dead after this episode so i guess he's gone lol.
__________________
Stark 30 huper optik tint, jlt oil separator, mmd window louvers, airaid cold air intake.
ironsurvivor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 02:41 PM   #101
Registered Member
Regular
 
Mustangs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Glendora California
Region: California
Posts: 519
Quote:
Originally Posted by ironsurvivor View Post
I know really me too. I knew it was far fetched because i hoped that Walt and Jesse would just stay partners and run off together. Walt was kind of like a father to Jesse. I honestly don't think Walt will die. I think he'll live and everyone around him will die. Walt will not lay down and will do anything necessary to stay alive. Did anyone watch talking bad last night? It is a live show and the guests this time were Rj Mitte (walr jr) and Betsy Brandt (Marie) And Rj said my character is pretty much dead after this episode so i guess he's gone lol.
Why the F would he spoil that!?
Mustangs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 03:09 PM   #102
Registered Member
Regular
 
ironsurvivor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Norman
Region: Oklahoma
Posts: 332
When he said that you could tell the host was pissed. He was like WHAT!!!!! You can't say that
__________________
Stark 30 huper optik tint, jlt oil separator, mmd window louvers, airaid cold air intake.
ironsurvivor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 03:15 PM   #103
Registered Member
Regular
 
McNassty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 600
I think Walt and Jesse are still working together
McNassty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 03:16 PM   #104
Registered Member
Regular
 
ironsurvivor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Norman
Region: Oklahoma
Posts: 332
I hope!
__________________
Stark 30 huper optik tint, jlt oil separator, mmd window louvers, airaid cold air intake.
ironsurvivor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 04:01 PM   #105
Lorraine's driver

Regular
 
ab_mach1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Indianapolis
Region: Indiana
Posts: 7,863
Quote:
Originally Posted by McNassty View Post
I think Walt and Jesse are still working together
That would be a cool twist
__________________
Instagram: @ab_mach1
ab_mach1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


» Like Us On Facebook



05:52 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.