Bored on break :\ - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 08-17-2013, 12:48 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular
 
clflorida's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Barling
Region: Arkansas
Posts: 646
Bored on break :\

Storytime!!!

Alrite so this one time me and two of my friends(in 9th grade at the time) walked over to sonic. I don't remember what we ordered but we got something and the lady who was taking the order asked what sides we wanted...and then my friend said it: "Yea, can I get a side of you sucking my d*ck?". "Excuse me???"...."Dude wtf??" And the manager came out there to talk to us and we couldn't stop laughing so he made us leave. *sigh* Good times. Lol
clflorida is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 08-17-2013, 12:51 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular
 
MidnightBlueGT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Charlotte
Region: North Carolina
Posts: 3,887
Immaturity at its best....yeah its funny to disrespect women.
MidnightBlueGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 12:55 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular
 
clflorida's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Barling
Region: Arkansas
Posts: 646
Quote:
Originally Posted by MidnightBlueGT View Post
Immaturity at its best....yeah its funny to disrespect women.
Yea it wasn't really all that funny, more of a...I cant believe you said that funny...He does a lot of drugs now so I stopped talking to him but yea.
clflorida is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 08-17-2013, 12:56 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular
 
MidnightBlueGT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Charlotte
Region: North Carolina
Posts: 3,887
I felt as though you were bragging about it...yeah we've all had "that friend" that you didnt know that we'll before becoming friends lol. Had a few idiots myself...
MidnightBlueGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 12:57 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular
 
Shelby09's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Region: North Carolina
Posts: 511
Quote:
Originally Posted by clflorida View Post
Storytime!!!

Alrite so this one time me and two of my friends(in 9th grade at the time) walked over to sonic. I don't remember what we ordered but we got something and the lady who was taking the order asked what sides we wanted...and then my friend said it: "Yea, can I get a side of you sucking my d*ck?". "Excuse me???"...."Dude wtf??" And the manager came out there to talk to us and we couldn't stop laughing so he made us leave. *sigh* Good times. Lol
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-3677853823.jpg
Views:	40
Size:	133.7 KB
ID:	124299  
Shelby09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 12:58 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular
 
clflorida's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Barling
Region: Arkansas
Posts: 646
Quote:
Originally Posted by MidnightBlueGT View Post
I felt as though you were bragging about it...yeah we've all had "that friend" that you didnt know that we'll before becoming friends lol. Had a few idiots myself...
Nothing to brag about just got bored and remembered it thought yall would like to know there are dumbass people like that.
clflorida is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 04:09 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular
 
clflorida's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Barling
Region: Arkansas
Posts: 646
Wow the same dude just called me and I haven't talked to him in like a year...

Does anyone else have any funny stories of their friends doing stupid and unreasonable things?
clflorida is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 05:38 PM   #8
Registered Member
Regular
 
Gordito's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: CG
Region: Arizona
Posts: 374
Talking like a *** sometimes in front of other people in stores... and by that I mean he talks with a lisp trying to sound gay.. sometimes its funny but sometimes it can be embarassing..
Gordito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 05:57 PM   #9
Registered Member
Regular
 
clflorida's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Barling
Region: Arkansas
Posts: 646
...I also have one of those. He finds it funny to yell my name really loud as if he can't find me or something.
clflorida is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 06:54 PM   #10
Registered Member
Regular
 
Black8thElement's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Houston
Region: Texas
Posts: 1,117
Quote:
Originally Posted by clflorida View Post
Storytime!!!

Alrite so this one time me and two of my friends(in 9th grade at the time) walked over to sonic. I don't remember what we ordered but we got something and the lady who was taking the order asked what sides we wanted...and then my friend said it: "Yea, can I get a side of you sucking my d*ck?". "Excuse me???"...."Dude wtf??" And the manager came out there to talk to us and we couldn't stop laughing so he made us leave. *sigh* Good times. Lol
Man your friend woulda got rocked in his jaw if he pulled that stunt around me, never ever ever ever ever f@$* with people when they are preparing my food!!! I hate that ***** even when my wife gets an attitude with them sometimes. I'm like "chill until I get my food" after that i could care less.
Black8thElement is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 07:32 PM   #11
Registered Member
Regular
 
Chuckers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Scottsdale
Region: Arizona
Posts: 59
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black8thElement View Post

Man your friend woulda got rocked in his jaw if he pulled that stunt around me, never ever ever ever ever f@$* with people when they are preparing my food!!! I hate that ***** even when my wife gets an attitude with them sometimes. I'm like "chill until I get my food" after that i could care less.
So true. Who knows what they can and probably will do to your food...
Chuckers is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


» Like Us On Facebook



10:00 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.