Ricer Revs - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 09-12-2013, 12:54 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular
 
Luke02GTmustang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Charlestown
Region: Indiana
Posts: 278
Ricer Revs

who else gets a good laugh when a Ricer revs there car up at you?
Luke02GTmustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 09-12-2013, 01:04 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Elmendorf
Region: Texas
Posts: 1,322
I don't... Their exhaust is annoying lol. I usually ask them if they have a hemi
ZLwhat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 01:04 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular
 
Luke02GTmustang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Charlestown
Region: Indiana
Posts: 278
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZLwhat View Post
I don't... Their exhaust is annoying lol. I usually ask them if they have a hemi
hahah I can't help but to laugh at them
Luke02GTmustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 09-12-2013, 01:07 PM   #4
Sad Panda
Staff
 
silverskoundrel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: TX
Region: Texas
Posts: 5,633
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZLwhat View Post
I don't... Their exhaust is annoying lol. I usually ask them if they have a hemi
semi hemi
__________________
@silverskoundrel
05 TL Mustang Base (the silverskoundrel) - sold
05 TL Mustang GT - sold
98 UA Mustang GT - sold
10 CI Mustang GT - slow
silverskoundrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 01:16 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Elmendorf
Region: Texas
Posts: 1,322
It makes me laugh pretty hard when I go the local exotic/muscle car show every Saturday night and there will be guys who bring their 90s model Honda civics or integras with home made cold air intakes and park them right next to jaguars and lamborghinis. Last weekend there was a Volkswagen Jetta that was very old with multicolored body parts and a universal 3 foot tall wing on it parked next to a few 60s camaros. The camaro owners were pissed!
ZLwhat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 01:18 PM   #6
Sad Panda
Staff
 
silverskoundrel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: TX
Region: Texas
Posts: 5,633
I can only imagine
__________________
@silverskoundrel
05 TL Mustang Base (the silverskoundrel) - sold
05 TL Mustang GT - sold
98 UA Mustang GT - sold
10 CI Mustang GT - slow
silverskoundrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 01:21 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Elmendorf
Region: Texas
Posts: 1,322
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverskoundrel View Post
I can only imagine
And what makes it that much more funny is that the Lamborghini/GTR/Porsche owners get out of their cars and go walk around to see everyone else's rides and the ricers guys stand there and guard their ****ty cars.
ZLwhat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 01:22 PM   #8
Sad Panda
Staff
 
silverskoundrel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: TX
Region: Texas
Posts: 5,633
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZLwhat View Post
And what makes it that much more funny is that the Lamborghini/GTR/Porsche owners get out of their cars and go walk around to see everyone else's rides and the ricers guys stand there and guard their ****ty cars.
haha poop cars
__________________
@silverskoundrel
05 TL Mustang Base (the silverskoundrel) - sold
05 TL Mustang GT - sold
98 UA Mustang GT - sold
10 CI Mustang GT - slow
silverskoundrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 02:08 PM   #9
Registered Member
Regular
 
Luke02GTmustang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Charlestown
Region: Indiana
Posts: 278
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZLwhat View Post

And what makes it that much more funny is that the Lamborghini/GTR/Porsche owners get out of their cars and go walk around to see everyone else's rides and the ricers guys stand there and guard their ****ty cars.
lololol that's priceless.
Luke02GTmustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 02:12 PM   #10
Registered Member
Regular
 
Mustang50's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: San Antonio
Region: Texas
Posts: 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZLwhat View Post
It makes me laugh pretty hard when I go the local exotic/muscle car show every Saturday night and there will be guys who bring their 90s model Honda civics or integras with home made cold air intakes and park them right next to jaguars and lamborghinis. Last weekend there was a Volkswagen Jetta that was very old with multicolored body parts and a universal 3 foot tall wing on it parked next to a few 60s camaros. The camaro owners were pissed!
When I see this it makes me want to shoot somebody lol!!
Mustang50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 02:56 PM   #11
ME Bloodhound
Staff
 
Soccerluvr4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Sacramento/Bay Area
Region: California
Posts: 14,672
If I pass by a ricer I'll put it in neutral and give the gas a small tap.... If I'm near one at a light then I'll just take off normally but shift at higher rpms so they can hear the exhaust.
__________________

Bullitt build paused pending graduation

HID end all thread
Soccerluvr4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 06:48 PM   #12
Registered Member
Regular
 
Lawrence's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Augusta
Region: Georgia
Posts: 80
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccerluvr4 View Post
If I pass by a ricer I'll put it in neutral and give the gas a small tap.... If I'm near one at a light then I'll just take off normally but shift at higher rpms so they can hear the exhaust.
Haha always flexin
Lawrence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 07:29 PM   #13
ME Bloodhound
Staff
 
Soccerluvr4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Sacramento/Bay Area
Region: California
Posts: 14,672
Probably explains my bad gas mileage, cause they are all over town lol.
__________________

Bullitt build paused pending graduation

HID end all thread
Soccerluvr4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


» Like Us On Facebook



09:18 AM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.