God the Giants are terribad... - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 09-22-2013, 02:10 PM   #1
Staff
Regular
Staff

Region: New Jersey
God the Giants are terribad...

Ugh, this is painful... Oh well I picked them to go 8-8 this year so it might still happen but omfg. Good thing I've got the Seahawks as my backup team to root for.
2000 Mustang GT Steeda #0048

Just because I give you advice, doesn't mean I know more than you. Its just means I've done more stupid ****.
scottydsntknow is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-22-2013, 02:19 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: North Carolina
Always root for my home team but they give up to easy and Im use to the disappointment lol go panthers!
MidnightBlueGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 02:53 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Region: South Carolina
Panthers are killen em
Doe_Rae_mi is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-22-2013, 02:54 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
Not as bad as my vikes
Old 09-22-2013, 05:09 PM   #5
Staff
Regular
Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venomouz831 View Post
Not as bad as my vikes
Your vikes can at least score...

Just because I give you advice, doesn't mean I know more than you. Its just means I've done more stupid ****.
Old 09-22-2013, 05:14 PM   #6
ME Bloodhound
Staff

Region: California
Well, my patriots are 3-0 now after they killed the Bucs today.

Bullitt build paused pending graduation

HID end all thread
Soccerluvr4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 05:28 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

Region: South Carolina
Panthers straight WRECKED the giants today. NC represent!!!!
Mod List: H&R Super Sport Springs, Eibach Camber Bolts, Steeda Panhard Bar, BBK Cold Air Intake, Stack Racing Chrome Strut Tower Bar, Boss 302 Coil Pack Covers, Barton Shifter, Barton 2 Post Bracket, 4.10 Gear, 2013 Track Pack Wheels, QA1 Single Adjustable Rear Shocks, Roush Axle-back exhaust, CDC Chin Spoiler, Saleen Grille,
Defiant 5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 05:36 PM   #8
Registered Member
Regular

Region: North Carolina
Quote:
Originally Posted by Defiant 5.0 View Post
Panthers straight WRECKED the giants today. NC represent!!!!
We got a good team I think we just need to try and get a new coach next season
MidnightBlueGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 09:52 PM   #9
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Massachusetts
Ravens anyone?
ProudSixxer26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 01:53 AM   #10
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Arizona
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProudSixxer26 View Post
Ravens anyone?
Unfortunately I'm a steelers fan, so I am forced to say they suck. Ha. Have pity on me. Hey, at least I'm undefeated in fantasy
Chuckers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 02:48 AM   #11
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Indiana
DA BEARS!
tc x 4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 03:49 AM   #12
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Louisiana
Well. I love in Louisiana. But because they (saints) sucked the whole time I was growing up. I am a cowboys fan. And won't change (bandwagon) like half Louisiana did when they started playing well. So. My cowboys won. And yes I do still like the saints (home team). But I will always and forever be a cowboys fan. And yeah. Glad to to be in a devision where I know were gunna win it this year. My devision sucks. Haha. (Philly, New York, and Washington).
Tpost08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 01:42 PM   #13
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckers View Post

Unfortunately I'm a steelers fan, so I am forced to say they suck. Ha. Have pity on me. Hey, at least I'm undefeated in fantasy
Alls good my friend.
Old 09-23-2013, 03:44 PM   #14
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckers View Post

Alls good my friend.
Old 09-23-2013, 08:31 PM   #15
Staff
Regular
Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tpost08 View Post
Well. I love in Louisiana. But because they (saints) sucked the whole time I was growing up. I am a cowboys fan. And won't change (bandwagon) like half Louisiana did when they started playing well. So. My cowboys won. And yes I do still like the saints (home team). But I will always and forever be a cowboys fan. And yeah. Glad to to be in a devision where I know were gunna win it this year. My devision sucks. Haha. (Philly, New York, and Washington).
They've looked like they were going to have an easy time of it for the last decade and every year they **** up spectacularly. You just have to wait it out but it'll happen. Even if my Giants are terrible and go like 4-12 this year I can look back on two very recent Super Bowl wins against the Massholes.

Old 09-23-2013, 08:41 PM   #16
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottydsntknow View Post
They've looked like they were going to have an easy time of it for the last decade and every year they **** up spectacularly. You just have to wait it out but it'll happen. Even if my Giants are terrible and go like 4-12 this year I can look back on two very recent Super Bowl wins against the Massholes.
we will have to wait and see. It's only week 3. But I have high hopes for this year. Romo is going to get the respect he deserves one year.
Old 09-23-2013, 08:44 PM   #17
Staff
Regular
Staff

They're 2-1 and the rest of the division plays them really hard. Giants basically gave the game away but gotta give the Cowboys credit for capitalizing on the Giants **** ups and then we see all the issues the Giants are having now lol. Redskins will get it together and I think the Giants will eventually too. Eagles... now THAT is a trainwreck I will happily watch all season.

I actually think the Cowboys will win it too with a 9-7 or 10-6 record, get the 4th seed and get murdered by the 49ers or Bears on Wild Card weekend.

Old 09-23-2013, 08:44 PM   #18
Registered Member
Regular

What about then eagles lol
jleber123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 08:48 PM   #19
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
They're 2-1 and the rest of the division plays them really hard. Giants basically gave the game away but gotta give the Cowboys credit for capitalizing on the Giants **** ups and then we see all the issues the Giants are having now lol. Redskins will get it together and I think the Giants will eventually too. Eagles... now THAT is a trainwreck I will happily watch all season. I actually think the Cowboys will win it too with a 9-7 or 10-6 record, get the 4th seed and get murdered by the 49ers or Bears on Wild Card weekend.
wont lie. I got very excited against y'all. Thinking our defense and o-line finally began to play as a team and it was sweet music to my ears. Then week 2 hit and bam. I was like wtf. Where did my defense and o-line go. We will have to see what the rest of the season brings this year.
Old 09-23-2013, 08:49 PM   #20
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Ohio
The 49ers need to step it up. They're making me mad.
Coltonhess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 09:10 PM   #21
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Michigan
I'm happy with my Seahawks. They're set up to have a great season
Bgr8609 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 09:36 PM   #22
Staff
Regular
Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bgr8609 View Post
I'm happy with my Seahawks. They're set up to have a great season
The wifez and I agree Seahawks vs Broncos in the Super Bowl with Peyton Manning being absolutely horrible in the cold but maybe after playing in Denver these past 2 years he'll be better.

Old 09-23-2013, 09:52 PM   #23
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Florida
Quote:

Speaking on behalf of all the Massholes on here, we replay that first game 99 more times and David Tyree only catches that pass that 1 single time. It's quite literally the luckiest play in the history of professional sports. I'll give you the second one though.
xxPIKExx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 09:53 PM   #24
Registered Member
Regular

How about this broncos v raiders game.
Old 09-24-2013, 08:25 AM   #25
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
I'm glad my Patriots got another win. I'm just not satisfied with how they have been playing.
Strike one: Wes Welker trade.
Strike two: Aaron Hernandez controversy.
Strike three: Gronk injury.
Time for the whole team to step up. We can't only rely on just Brady.
JimmyMosqueda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 09:46 AM   #26
Staff
Regular
Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxPIKExx View Post
Speaking on behalf of all the Massholes on here, we replay that first game 99 more times and David Tyree only catches that pass that 1 single time. It's quite literally the luckiest play in the history of professional sports. I'll give you the second one though.
I hope you know I joke about the "massholes" thing. We have just as many idiots around here in NJ... actually pretty much the entire "Northeast" from DC to Boston... I agree about the Tyree catch, I remember watching it live, pretty much went like this. "Well, at least they made it close, maybe a 4th down miracle...wait he's not down... wow ok well that was cool... OMFG WTF OMFOGIEUTOGIJEOIHGEOIOIWEOIEUGHGOU!!!!!!" Giants defense won that game pure and simple, Brady was getting knocked around like a red headed stepchild on kick a ginger day. Also the fact that year and up until he shot himself in the leg the next year, NOBODY could cover Plaxico Buress. There is a reason the Giants' season tanked the next year after he was out. The second Super bowl... if Welker catches that ball its over but it was an off throw and he was all turned around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProudSixxer26 View Post
How about this broncos v raiders game.
I will not lie Pryor is looking really good, they might have something in a few years... played them harder than the Giants did at any rate lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyMosqueda View Post
I'm glad my Patriots got another win. I'm just not satisfied with how they have been playing.
Strike one: Wes Welker trade.
Strike two: Aaron Hernandez controversy.
Strike three: Gronk injury.
Time for the whole team to step up. We can't only rely on just Brady.
Gronk is the definition of idiot Meathead who will never be able to stay healthy his entire career so bet on 8-10 games a year for him if you are lucky and then him being 70% in the playoffs hopped up on whatever it is they get injected with to feel no pain. Wes Welker trade was completely idiotic, I wonder if Peyton sent Brady a thank you card. Hernandez... someone I work with claims to have gone to High School with him and said he was the biggest piece of **** in the world when he was there too. Dude showed me where he grew up and it checks out and I have no reason to doubt him. I chalk that up to the Pats organization looking past him being a ******-canoe because he happened to be very good at football which is not something you see them do like other teams. At any rate, Dolphins will falter down the stretch and you guys will win the division at 10-6 just because of Brady. I mean look what Peyton Manning did with the Colts his last healthy year there. There was literally NOBODY else on that team on offense that shouldn't have been a backup and they still won 10 games and made the playoffs. Next year he leaves and they are the worst team in the league with the same guys. Brady is doing the same thing this year basically.

Wow dissertation... this is what happens when I have nothing to do at work...

Old 09-24-2013, 09:50 AM   #27
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Quote:

I hope you know I joke about the "massholes" thing. We have just as many idiots around here in NJ... actually pretty much the entire "Northeast" from DC to Boston... I agree about the Tyree catch, I remember watching it live, pretty much went like this. "Well, at least they made it close, maybe a 4th down miracle...wait he's not down... wow ok well that was cool... OMFG WTF OMFOGIEUTOGIJEOIHGEOIOIWEOIEUGHGOU!!!!!!" Giants defense won that game pure and simple, Brady was getting knocked around like a red headed stepchild on kick a ginger day. Also the fact that year and up until he shot himself in the leg the next year, NOBODY could cover Plaxico Buress. There is a reason the Giants' season tanked the next year after he was out. The second Super bowl... if Welker catches that ball its over but it was an off throw and he was all turned around.

I will not lie Pryor is looking really good, they might have something in a few years... played them harder than the Giants did at any rate lol.

Gronk is the definition of idiot Meathead who will never be able to stay healthy his entire career so bet on 8-10 games a year for him if you are lucky and then him being 70% in the playoffs hopped up on whatever it is they get injected with to feel no pain. Wes Welker trade was completely idiotic, I wonder if Peyton sent Brady a thank you card. Hernandez... someone I work with claims to have gone to High School with him and said he was the biggest piece of **** in the world when he was there too. Dude showed me where he grew up and it checks out and I have no reason to doubt him. I chalk that up to the Pats organization looking past him being a ******-canoe because he happened to be very good at football which is not something you see them do like other teams. At any rate, Dolphins will falter down the stretch and you guys will win the division at 10-6 just because of Brady. I mean look what Peyton Manning did with the Colts his last healthy year there. There was literally NOBODY else on that team on offense that shouldn't have been a backup and they still won 10 games and made the playoffs. Next year he leaves and they are the worst team in the league with the same guys. Brady is doing the same thing this year basically.

Wow dissertation... this is what happens when I have nothing to do at work...
Lol I hear ya and agree with everything stated.
JimmyMosqueda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 09:52 AM   #28
Staff
Regular
Staff

Also... give it a few more weeks and the talking heads up in Bristol will start tossing around the "U" word for the Broncos.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar