Baby daddy anyone - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 07-27-2008, 05:39 PM   #36
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Louisiana
Re: Baby daddy anyone

Actually, benjy took some shots with his camera before he left. It was mostly of the cars. It was an overall good time...we should have another one real soon.
94Stang504 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-27-2008, 05:55 PM   #37
Registered Member
Regular

I just really wish I could've had my car out there. Next time I should be able to bring it though! lol
RyansQuick6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2008, 06:10 PM   #38
Registered Member
Regular

Hopefully we have another one real soon!! I'm looking forward to it!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-27-2008, 06:16 PM   #39
Road Trip!

yeah im glad i got my rearend back in it in time at least i got to show mikey the tailights before the "incident"

i had a blast, i think the locals should do something like this more often, i loved blowing peoples doors off with the baby on board sticker on the window, i hope sparky leaves it on there.
SimplyOrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2008, 06:27 PM   #40
Registered Member
Regular

SOTPS, yea that part was funny....people were looking over like what the hell..
Old 07-27-2008, 10:16 PM   #41
Road Trip!

Send a message via AIM to Cajun JungleBoy Send a message via Yahoo to Cajun JungleBoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimplyOrangeTPS View Post
yeah im glad i got my rearend back in it in time at least i got to show mikey the tailights before the "incident"
can't really call it "showing me headlights when I'm along side of you until u run out of gears then I think you read my RZL XXX plate Now from a dig, i would hope mickey's would beat 8" ****ty no name streets
Cajun JungleBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2008, 11:17 PM   #42
Road Trip!

Send a message via AIM to Cajun JungleBoy Send a message via Yahoo to Cajun JungleBoy

Quote:
i had a blast, i think the locals should do something like this more often, i loved blowing peoples doors off with the baby on board sticker on the window, i hope sparky leaves it on there.
I have 3 or 4 left... of the baby on board suction cup stickys... instead of the team shocker stickers, we carry baby on board
Old 07-27-2008, 11:40 PM   #43
Regular

Region: Tennessee

I felt a little rough but better than Saturday morning. I got a lot more sleep last night.

Yea, I remember calling Joe, just not what I talked about. Rob filled me in on the highlights though lol

I had a blast and we should do this again.

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008, 07:22 AM   #44
Registered Member
Regular

its was fun for what i could stay for. ill post the pics up when i dont have to work a 16-18 hour day.

March 2010 Mustangevolution Mustang of the Month 1st eva biatch!
DarkShadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008, 07:29 AM   #45
Road Trip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajun JungleBoy View Post
can't really call it "showing me headlights when I'm along side of you until u run out of gears then I think you read my RZL XXX plate Now from a dig, i would hope mickey's would beat 8" ****ty no name streets

i was actually referring to the tailights on the pumpkin, if i remember correctly you saw those once or twice sparkys car doesent do well from a 50mph roll, it only takes it about 2 seconds to run out of gear(130mph) i would hope from a slow roll or a dig, that an 11.65 fox would pull on a 13.50 sn-95, nothing to be ashamed of. but if i had a bottle in my car friday, you wouldnt have caught me when i went to 5th.im actually really impressed with how mine ran...i didnt expect that.

oh mikey, im having kyle remove his rear tint so that we can put the baby on board sticker on the rear glass, i figured thats the best place since that the part of the car you will be seeing most of the time in the near future.
Old 07-28-2008, 07:43 AM   #46
Road Trip!

haha, ill sell my mustang the day that happens

*just added fuel to the fire so he won't buy baby toys with his money, but car parts*
Old 07-28-2008, 07:43 AM   #47
Road Trip!

and as for the pumpkin, i think i have like 4 witnesses as to that one
Old 07-28-2008, 07:47 AM   #48
Registered Member
Regular

So, by changing the gears out will sparks car do ok from a 40-50mph roll?
Old 07-28-2008, 08:11 AM   #49
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 94Stang504 View Post
So, by changing the gears out will sparks car do ok from a 40-50mph roll?
yeah it'd do a lil better from a roll with less gear, with the 3 speed you just can;t do much high speed running, but it still pulls it's *** off from a roll.
Spark Plug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008, 08:38 AM   #50
Road Trip!

Quote:
and as for the pumpkin, i think i have like 4 witnesses as to that one
they will chime in, just realize you didnt catch me until i shifted into 5th from a roll and from a dig. and my 1/4 mile ends in 4th gear
not to shabby for an untuned natrally aspirated turd... if i would had a bottle in it, you woulda been in a ****pile u also lucky sparkplug wasent racing you from a roll, hw woulda beat you to 200mph and threw pistons through your windowi was takin it easy on his car because i dont wanna buy that 347, it never flashed the shift light on me because i was short shifting it.
Old 07-28-2008, 08:44 AM   #51
Road Trip!

im not even talking about the 347 dude lol...
you call my car a 13.5 second gt, which is what was run in it. True. But, we all know a 107.9mph trap is a mid 12 second car. Also, as to being untuned naturally aspirated turd, i don't think you have no where near the problems I have, as to not even sure wtf tune is on it, fuel problems, kinks in piping leading to the blower, and the list can go on lol. I ran door to door with you til your "5th/6th gear woes". Why have a 6 speed if you can only use 4? lol.

I dunno, from what I was told from people watching, and from what I saw being next to you and not floating behind (except from the dig, which is where my mickey comment came in), the story seems contorted
Old 07-28-2008, 09:01 AM   #52
Road Trip!

doesent matter to me, i know yours has problems.i have a 6 speed so i can cruse down the interstate you dont go into overdrive in the 1/4 i call it a 13.50 car because thats what it is right now, hell mine is still labeled a 14 sec car from the first time i ran the new motor...im not hatin yours will see 12s with the meth injection and a tune, mine should see 11s
Old 07-28-2008, 09:04 AM   #53
Road Trip!

and hopefully high 11's with that powerpipe... right now, according to my trap speed, if im at 107.9 trap speed, thats what, roughly 12.56 in the quarter? if thats the case, new tune to redo the corrupt tunes (which I found out it has), and meth injection should drip me 2-3 tenths I'd assume, then anderson power pipe, could hopefully drop me down into the 11s. The full UPR K-member swap with everything done, should free up some weight up front, then some tires in the back and I think I'll be a jolly 11 second car, which is all I wanted.

Now yes, car's will be faster/are faster, but it's my goal to be in the low 12's, high 11s.
Old 07-28-2008, 09:24 AM   #54
Road Trip!

with all mods listed and PERFECT driving skills itll see high 11s, mine will see mid-low 10s when i decide to work on it again, its getting a new glass and going under a car cover til next year.
Old 07-28-2008, 09:25 AM   #55
Road Trip!

yea that sucks man, my brother was telling me he was interested in your car.
Old 07-28-2008, 09:28 AM   #56
Road Trip!

how much?????
Old 07-28-2008, 09:29 AM   #57
Road Trip!

dunno what u want for it.
Old 07-28-2008, 09:29 AM   #58
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
oh mikey, im having kyle remove his rear tint so that we can put the baby on board sticker on the rear glass, i figured thats the best place since that the part of the car you will be seeing most of the time in the near future.

Quote:
haha, ill sell my mustang the day that happens

*just added fuel to the fire so he won't buy baby toys with his money, but car parts*

dont go there about the baby ****, *****..........i'm being ****in serious

theres that ****ing attitude i've been talking to all y'all about that he's gotten. that "oh i have a v8 so i'm the greatest thing since sliced bread now and i have to try overly hard to get all you guys to like me........dont you guys like me, i have a v8 now!!!" "i'm so much better and cooler than all those little pos v6s b/c i have a s/c 5.0 that i can only drive to a 14.5, but that doesnt matter, b/c its a s/c 5.0 and its supposed to run low 12s/high 11s......so thats what it runs."

**** that ****, i'm not gonna keep it a secret anymore, yeah jarrod is doing a turbo setup on my car b/c i want more power and i've got the bolt ons done

and the second i roll off the tps shop floor i'll be looking to bust your ****ing ***** *** open......and if i cant, i'll up the boost, then i'll bust your ***** ***, either way, youre gonna ****ing lose. so all that extra money you save on rent from living with mommy and daddy better that go into that awesome car you got.......b/c its gonna need it.
Kyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008, 09:31 AM   #59
Registered Member
Regular

Wow.....I want to see this action
Old 07-28-2008, 09:32 AM   #60
Registered Member
Regular

Or I guess I should say...."race"
Old 07-28-2008, 09:34 AM   #61
Road Trip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle View Post

theres that ****ing attitude i've been talking to all y'all about that he's gotten. that "oh i have a v8 so i'm the greatest thing since sliced bread now and i have to try overly hard to get all you guys to like me........dont you guys like me, i have a v8 now!!!" "i'm so much better and cooler than all those little pos v6s b/c i have a s/c 5.0 that i can only drive to a 14.5, but that doesnt matter, b/c its a s/c 5.0 and its supposed to run low 12s/high 11s......so thats what it runs."

**** that ****, i'm not gonna keep it a secret anymore, yeah jarrod is doing a turbo setup on my car b/c i want more power and i've got the bolt ons done

and the second i roll off the tps shop floor i'll be looking to bust your ****ing ***** *** open......and if i cant, i'll up the boost, then i'll bust your ***** ***, either way, youre gonna ****ing lose. so all that extra money you save on rent from living with mommy and daddy better that go into that awesome car you got.......b/c its gonna need it.
Wait wait wait, I got a great comeback:

Save your money from the turbo, sell ur sixer and get a termy.

or or or

Let me buy some tires

or or or

strap the baby seat in
Old 07-28-2008, 09:34 AM   #62
Registered Member
Regular

dude, i'm seriously ****ing pissed off...............i cant ****ing stand that attitude he's gotten. get off your ****ing high horse already!

so dont get too comfortable being fast mikey, its only temporary.......after getting your *** busted in your old mustang by my car, and your tc by my car, why should i stop stomping you? i just need a little more to stomp this one.
Old 07-28-2008, 09:34 AM   #63
Road Trip!

Quote:

well since its not a secret, hes not lying, he just gave me ok on the baddest **** i could find, very possible that kyle could have one of those 600hp v6s by this time next year...thing is he will have all supporting mods to run ets to match his power.

btw, im not EVER making another v6 comment......I-B scared
Old 07-28-2008, 09:35 AM   #64
Registered Member
Regular

nope, no terminator.............b/c it would be way more fun to stomp your ***** *** in a v6
Old 07-28-2008, 09:37 AM   #65
Registered Member
Regular

Speaking of windshields....
Old 07-28-2008, 09:37 AM   #66
Registered Member
Regular

Haha, I've never made one and I'm scared!! I'd have to turbo Spark Plugs car if I get it just to keep up....
Old 07-28-2008, 09:38 AM   #67
Road Trip!

Quote:
dude, i'm seriously ****ing pissed off...............i cant ****ing stand that attitude he's gotten. get off your ****ing high horse already!

so dont get too comfortable being fast mikey, its only temporary.......after getting your *** busted in your old mustang by my car, and your tc by my car, why should i stop stomping you? i just need a little more to stomp this one.

...i knew he was mad when i showed him the parts and he said "do it"
Old 07-28-2008, 09:39 AM   #68
Registered Member
Regular

Be careful Kyle, he may dial back that turbo kit, lord knows Jarrod will **** a brick when Baton Rouge becomes infested with V6's that can smoke his Orange/spackle colored V8 lol
Old 07-28-2008, 09:41 AM   #69
Road Trip!

and listen here "*****", you haven't received anywhere near the ribbing I had. I had a slower v6 and urs was the mighty 3.9, and so be it, you ran me day in and out... i didn't come calling you out cursing you and what not. Then I blew the motor, sold it and got an IMPORT, and a 4 banger, and STILL posted on here, took all the fun stuff ribbing... and STILL DRIVE IT. I'm not saying a v6er is a piece of ****. I'm not saying ur car is slow, and anytime anyone asks about exhaust on a v6, the first thing I say is, listen to kyles car, best one around.

So im sorry if I carry some respect and I won't stoop down to your *** hurt from bubba mentality, but dude, take a joke. drive straight from TPS to my house, to anywhere, but don't go running your mouth behind gabe and i's back saying you beat us in a race, then when we call you out, you decline.

Let it out Kyle, you take it to heart. No one receives as much **** as I do. Do i need to go through all the comments about me (just having the tC and no mustang) and you constantly saying wanna run, lets race, look u got a fart cannon, look your a ricer, yadda yadda, but i didn't go to the extent of ZOMG IM GOING TURBO THIS CAR AND DRIVE STRAIGHT TO YOU AND BUST YOUR *** FOR IT AND IF IT DOENS'T WIN, UP THE BOOST.

Go escape from your bolt on world, and do hte smart thing. Drop in the super coupe motor. Or, why not build up your motor if your going to turbo it. I don't know your plans exactly cuz its this hush hush deal. Who cares?!?!?! It's a ****ing vehicle dude.

And the baby ****, lmao, you calling me everything in the book at hooters that night.... look man, im not sitting here calling you any sexual harassment terms like that night, im not cursing you out, im not doing anything. Just remember, when I had the "slowest car of hte bunch" and you were mighty of us v6's, then i went to hte import 4 banger, and it was triple the ragging.... and now i have a respectable car. Accept it.
Old 07-28-2008, 09:41 AM   #70
Road Trip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyansQuick6 View Post
Speaking of windshields....
the windshield wont stop it from busting your ***

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar