Baby daddy anyone - Page 3 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 07-28-2008, 09:42 AM   #71
Registered Member
Regular

Re: Baby daddy anyone

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimplyOrangeTPS View Post

well since its not a secret, hes not lying, he just gave me ok on the baddest **** i could find, very possible that kyle could have one of those 600hp v6s by this time next year...thing is he will have all supporting mods to run ets to match his power.

btw, im not EVER making another v6 comment......I-B scared
well after we do the turbo all i need is a 20 psi, a forged bottom end and a tranny that can handle it.........probably get those once i pay off the turbo.

hopefully in a few months the turbo will be in and by this time next year everything will be in, along with 600+hp
Kyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-28-2008, 09:47 AM   #72
Road Trip!

Region: Louisiana

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyansQuick6 View Post
Be careful Kyle, he may dial back that turbo kit, lord knows Jarrod will **** a brick when Baton Rouge becomes infested with V6's that can smoke his Orange/spackle colored V8 lol
first of all, chances are every one of those fast v6s in the area will be built by tps, or have a tps part on it, second of all that wont happen, because by that time, jarrods car will be mid-9s, jarrod has never been outrun by a v6, not that it cant happen, it just hasnt happened yet, if i dont get the ball rolling on mine, kyle will skull-drag me in a few months.but i will be okay with that considering itll be my combination skull-dragging me.i have no problem having a customers car beat me. oh and btw, im looking for v6 so i can show you how to build one correctly.
SimplyOrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008, 09:51 AM   #73
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 94Stang504 View Post
Haha, I've never made one and I'm scared!! I'd have to turbo Spark Plugs car if I get it just to keep up....
just put a bottle back in it. dunno if you know but there is a full kit on my car.
Spark Plug is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-28-2008, 09:52 AM   #74
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Send a message via AIM to PureVenom Send a message via MSN to PureVenom Send a message via Yahoo to PureVenom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
dont go there about the baby ****, *****..........i'm being ****in serious

theres that ****ing attitude i've been talking to all y'all about that he's gotten. that "oh i have a v8 so i'm the greatest thing since sliced bread now and i have to try overly hard to get all you guys to like me........dont you guys like me, i have a v8 now!!!" "i'm so much better and cooler than all those little pos v6s b/c i have a s/c 5.0 that i can only drive to a 14.5, but that doesnt matter, b/c its a s/c 5.0 and its supposed to run low 12s/high 11s......so thats what it runs."

**** that ****, i'm not gonna keep it a secret anymore, yeah jarrod is doing a turbo setup on my car b/c i want more power and i've got the bolt ons done

and the second i roll off the tps shop floor i'll be looking to bust your ****ing ***** *** open......and if i cant, i'll up the boost, then i'll bust your ***** ***, either way, youre gonna ****ing lose. so all that extra money you save on rent from living with mommy and daddy better that go into that awesome car you got.......b/c its gonna need it.

I just want to add a couple pennies in here...his attitude about busting your *** is no different than the attitude you always had towards him because you knew you could bust his *** in his 6er and in his tC. The only difference now is that it is your *** that will get busted at this point.

So, my point is, you can't go flipping a wig just because he is ragging on you. You did the same to him when you knew he couldn't come close to running with you. You used to be faster. Now he's faster. It's a fact of life. There is always someone faster.
Old 07-28-2008, 09:53 AM   #75
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spark Plug View Post
just put a bottle back in it. dunno if you know but there is a full kit on my car.

94Stang504 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008, 09:53 AM   #76
Road Trip!

Send a message via AIM to Cajun JungleBoy Send a message via Yahoo to Cajun JungleBoy

sparkys car is nitroused
Cajun JungleBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008, 09:55 AM   #77
Registered Member
Regular

can someone please get me some popcorn? oh and extra butter please. i'm sittin back and watchin on this one.
Old 07-28-2008, 09:56 AM   #78
Road Trip!

i refuse to take sides in this but....

the parts on kyles list are far from cheap or budget, and i expect some good results from his combination.on the other hand i expect good results from mikeys once it gets the meth injection a tune, and other misc problems.
Old 07-28-2008, 09:56 AM   #79
Road Trip!

Send a message via AIM to Cajun JungleBoy Send a message via Yahoo to Cajun JungleBoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by PureVenom View Post
I just want to add a couple pennies in here...his attitude about busting your *** is no different than the attitude you always had towards him because you knew you could bust his *** in his 6er and in his tC. The only difference now is that it is your *** that will get busted at this point.

So, my point is, you can't go flipping a wig just because he is ragging on you. You did the same to him when you knew he couldn't come close to running with you. You used to be faster. Now he's faster. It's a fact of life. There is always someone faster.
LOL no ****, I even video recorded it and posted it all over youtube and here about him eating my lunch. Jesus christ lol. Sand in the va-jayjay
Old 07-28-2008, 09:57 AM   #80
Road Trip!

Quote:
can someone please get me some popcorn? oh and extra butter please. i'm sittin back and watchin on this one.
Old 07-28-2008, 09:57 AM   #81
Registered Member
Regular

Sparky, I'll buy the popcorn, you buy the beer! LOL I have the chairs too.
Old 07-28-2008, 09:58 AM   #82
Road Trip!

im not participating in the argument either

yes sparky has a 11.65 car with a nitrous kit that has never been sprayed.would go 10s on spray
Old 07-28-2008, 09:58 AM   #83
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
didn't wonder what that red switch was for?
Old 07-28-2008, 09:59 AM   #84
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajun JungleBoy View Post
you ran me day in and out... i didn't come calling you out cursing you and what not. Then I blew the motor, sold it and got an IMPORT, and a 4 banger, and STILL posted on here, took all the fun stuff ribbing... and STILL DRIVE IT.
thats b/c you wanted to race...........i already knew what happened when we raced, why would i waste my time or gas? and thats your decision to post on here when you just had a scion.......

Quote:
So im sorry if I carry some respect and I won't stoop down to your *** hurt from bubba mentality, but dude, take a joke. drive straight from TPS to my house, to anywhere, but don't go running your mouth behind gabe and i's back saying you beat us in a race, then when we call you out, you decline.
first of all, i never seriously claimed to beat you, as far as gabe goes, i was door to door with him till 70, from there to 90-100 he put a car or so on me. then he did the PI swap.......so why even bother racing him, we just be wasting our time.

Quote:
Let it out Kyle, you take it to heart. No one receives as much **** as I do. Do i need to go through all the comments about me (just having the tC and no mustang) and you constantly saying wanna run, lets race, look u got a fart cannon, look your a ricer, yadda yadda, but i didn't go to the extent of ZOMG IM GOING TURBO THIS CAR AND DRIVE STRAIGHT TO YOU AND BUST YOUR *** FOR IT AND IF IT DOENS'T WIN, UP THE BOOST.
bull-****ing-****............you wanted to turbo your tc to outrun me

[QUOTE]Go escape from your bolt on world, and do hte smart thing. Drop in the super coupe motor. Or, why not build up your motor if your going to turbo it. I don't know your plans exactly cuz its this hush hush deal. Who cares?!?!?! It's a ****ing vehicle dude.[QUOTE]

my car is gonna be a sleeper and i dont want everyone to know what i have. i'll tell anyone who asks, but i'm not gonna volunteer it.

Quote:
And the baby ****, lmao, you calling me everything in the book at hooters that night.... look man, im not sitting here calling you any sexual harassment terms like that night, im not cursing you out, im not doing anything. Just remember, when I had the "slowest car of hte bunch" and you were mighty of us v6's, then i went to hte import 4 banger, and it was triple the ragging.... and now i have a respectable car. Accept it.
what did i first say when you showed me your car? that it was ****ing clean....and i like it. the only problem i have is your ****ing attitude.

so have fun with your car............just dont be suprised if you get busted by a v6
Old 07-28-2008, 10:01 AM   #85
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Sparky, I'll buy the popcorn, you buy the beer! LOL I have the chairs too.
i got a case of bud light leftover from sat
Old 07-28-2008, 10:03 AM   #86
Road Trip!

keyword, if. your looking at... a years time from now? lol that's if my motor isn't blown yet in the GT and replaced with something retardedsauce. And actually, FYI, the turbo tC part wasn't even directed to you, but a different member.
Old 07-28-2008, 10:04 AM   #87
Registered Member
Regular

Bud light works!! No, I didnt even see the red switch! LOL...
Old 07-28-2008, 10:04 AM   #88
Registered Member
Regular

i like boobies
Old 07-28-2008, 10:05 AM   #89
Road Trip!

Quote:
didn't wonder what that red switch was for?

i already new it engaged the decombobulator before the nino-transducer came in. in short terms.....itd for the v-tec
Old 07-28-2008, 10:10 AM   #90
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

like i said, i dont care that he's faster..........its that attitude thats pissing me off. i know that i wont be the fastest thing on the road, i'm ok with that b/c thats fighting a losing battle.
Old 07-28-2008, 10:14 AM   #91
Road Trip!

dude lol, why go blow all this money then on a turbo. the only reason i act like this toward you is due to the fact of all the ribbing you used to do and saying lets go race and i did it for ****s and giggles no matter what. like i said earlier, i even recorded it and posted you waxing me like nothing. i'm just acting like so because of the way you used to treat me.

when ryan was down here, i made eaton comments to him and he laughed and we joshed around, but we were cool lol. he didn't carry on 24/7 and start saying **** like you were. don't take it to heart man...

if you really didn't care about the "i dont care that he's faster", then why turbo the v6... is it for yourself? or is it for the fact of trying ot beat me, or trying ot beat me and all other v8 owners. don't do it to try to beat me, cuz ill laugh and say... okay? do it for you wanting to mod your car and to enjoy it. right now, you know ur v6 is still smashing other v6's and rice burners like no other. you know ur v6 is peppy as **** for a v6.

....why so serious?
Old 07-28-2008, 10:17 AM   #92
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Send a message via AIM to PureVenom Send a message via MSN to PureVenom Send a message via Yahoo to PureVenom

Quote:
like i said, i dont care that he's faster..........its that attitude thats pissing me off. i know that i wont be the fastest thing on the road, i'm ok with that b/c thats fighting a losing battle.
But Kyle, it's the same attitude you gave him when he was slower. That's my main point. If you want to make your car faster than his, then that is fine. I have my grudges that I want to make my cars faster than as well. However, you shouldn't be getting all pissy about it and pissed off. There is no need to make posts like Jamie would. Just sit back, take it all in, build your car, and then handle your business. All the heated comments are just going to backfire if for some reason you don't end up winning your grudge race.

Just sit back, chill out, and build your car...then handle your business. But, make sure you do everything you need before you start cranking up the boost just to win this grudge. Don't let the anger overpower common sense just to win a race.
Old 07-28-2008, 10:23 AM   #93
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajun JungleBoy View Post
dude lol, why go blow all this money then on a turbo. the only reason i act like this toward you is due to the fact of all the ribbing you used to do and saying lets go race and i did it for ****s and giggles no matter what. like i said earlier, i even recorded it and posted you waxing me like nothing. i'm just acting like so because of the way you used to treat me.
b/c i am not "blowing" money on a turbo. why do you think that buying a turbo for my car is blowing money?

Quote:
if you really didn't care about the "i dont care that he's faster", then why turbo the v6... is it for yourself? or is it for the fact of trying ot beat me, or trying ot beat me and all other v8 owners. don't do it to try to beat me, cuz ill laugh and say... okay? do it for you wanting to mod your car and to enjoy it. right now, you know ur v6 is still smashing other v6's and rice burners like no other. you know ur v6 is peppy as **** for a v6.

....why so serious?
b/c i want to go faster.......and bust others in the process. thats why i wanna turbo it. i know going into this that i'm gonna pull up to rob and get stomped, but its cool......i'm doing it for me, i've just got a sudden boost in motivation to do it a lot faster now
Old 07-28-2008, 10:25 AM   #94
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Don't let the anger overpower common sense just to win a race.

**** that ****, if i blow it up..............i'm gonna blow it up winning

i know what you mean though, until i get the built bottom end and a built tranny, its gonna stay around 10psi on a really really really conservative tune, due to my paranoid nature
Old 07-28-2008, 10:30 AM   #95
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Quote:
b/c i am not "blowing" money on a turbo. why do you think that buying a turbo for my car is blowing money?

b/c i want to go faster.......and bust others in the process. thats why i wanna turbo it. i know going into this that i'm gonna pull up to rob and get stomped, but its cool......i'm doing it for me, i've just got a sudden boost in motivation to do it a lot faster now
My plans have changed...and well, if you make it to the 500-550 rwhp mark, then you're going to walk me in my almighty cobra as well. And, I'm cool with that really. I've decided to look at it objectively and made a final decision just to shoot for 550 rwhp and be done. Stage 5+ port, smaller pulley, and killer chiller are going to be my final go fast mods. I never go to the track, so I really don't need to get stupid with my setup like I kept reverting back to.

So, that can be your other goal, to get to the point where you can outrun me in the cobra. Now, the other two might not be possible when all is said and done, but you might could be able to outrun the cobra...specially if I can't get the 2-3 shift to be smoother. It's already made a couple of races different than they should have been.
Old 07-28-2008, 10:30 AM   #96
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Mississippi
Send a message via AIM to lowflyn

I can see it now...

A post in the future in Road Kill

"Kyle got rejected!!!!!"
Our's:
90 7up vert - new project-07 DSG Focus -DD
lowflyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008, 10:32 AM   #97
Road Trip!

aye, and my goal is to sit in a 12.2-11.5 category in mine... not, i hope my car can beat this person and this person. that was my intention when I bought my GT... I wanted a low 12 and under car. Just happened that I decided to rib on you from ALL the past 3-4 years of being ribbed on by you and the crew. lol. never was it supposed to be hard feelings. but ill lay off seeing how it affects you.
Old 07-28-2008, 10:33 AM   #98
Registered Member
Regular

PureVenom....550 for the street car is nothing to sneeze at either!!
Old 07-28-2008, 10:35 AM   #99
Road Trip!

im not gonna let him blow it up, gonna lock the boost controller and im keeping the key
Old 07-28-2008, 10:37 AM   #100
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Quote:
PureVenom....550 for the street car is nothing to sneeze at either!!
That's where the common sense factor came in. 500 is already way more than my tires are capable of handling right now....and requires tires that don't last long in order to keep them from going up in smoke. So, I figure 550 goal is good enough and is something I can live with. my two foxes can be my race cars if I so decide down the road. Although I am going to be building them to beat kyle
Old 07-28-2008, 10:42 AM   #101
Road Trip!

*suspension mods!!!!
Old 07-28-2008, 10:43 AM   #102
Road Trip!

oh snap...forgot the dyno works now, they got it goin yeterday...benjy romped it to an impressive 2mph on foot!!!!finishr the ramps an imma tune mine.
Old 07-28-2008, 10:43 AM   #103
Registered Member
Regular

haha, I'm going make sure if I get sparkys im going to do whatever it takes to stay ahead of kyle... haha
Old 07-28-2008, 10:44 AM   #104
Registered Member
Regular

^^ thats awesome to hear.
Old 07-28-2008, 10:44 AM   #105
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimplyOrangeTPS View Post
im not gonna let him blow it up, gonna lock the boost controller and im keeping the key
no dont do that.......i promise if i race anyone i wont up the boost and run again

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar