Help a fellow mustang brother - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 09-29-2013, 12:42 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Pennsylvania
Help a fellow mustang brother

Hey guys and girls I've been a member of this forum for sometime now and I'm reaching out to everyone here for a little help. I'm not askin for money or items or anything like that. Recently me and my girlfriend broke up. I love this girl with all my heart and I would do anything for her we thought we needed some space since we just got into college but these past two weeks without her I've lost 17 lbs from not being able to eat or sleep hell my 13' mustang has been dirty for two weeks because I've been so down. What I'm askin of you guys is to make a quick little 5 second video of you guys saying her name telling her I love her or how I'm doing everything I can to get her back she misses me she cries every night but she keeps saying we need time she deserves this and I also reached out to tv shows and tried reaching out to celebrities and radio stations to get them to do this for me too I promise whoever contributes to this large video will be given credit when I put it up online and if anyone knows any celebrities please get them to help haha. But seriously guys I need anyone to do this I promise ill out the video up when I'm done anyone who can help please
Sincerely,
Sal Carilla
Her name is amber
Salc7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-29-2013, 12:47 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: South Carolina
Washing and cruising in your car will help with breakups.I remember when I had a breakup I washed my car everyday,believe it or not it helps. Stay busy and keep your mind off it. Also music,I'd have to recommend eminem. He has powerful and emotional music. Maybe to strong for some But I love his music
Doe_Rae_mi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013, 12:48 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doe_Rae_mi View Post
Washing and cruising in your car will help with breakups. Also music,I'd have to recommend eminem. He has powerful and emotional music. Maybe to strong for some But I love his music
I've tried it all man I just need this girl back in my life
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-29-2013, 12:50 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salc7 View Post
I've tried it all man I just need this girl back in my life
Just remember your mustang will be there no matter what
Old 09-29-2013, 12:52 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Just remember your mustang will be there no matter what
I know man I just really need to do this for her she deserves this I've started the video but I really need more people so if you can or if you know anyone that would
Old 09-29-2013, 12:58 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Region: North Carolina
You'll end up with whoever you're meant to be with. Working out helps relieve stress and symptoms of depression. Just hang in there man
MidnightBlueGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013, 01:01 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Kentucky
Ahh young love and the all but certain associated break up. It's a rite of passage really. Good luck man. Totally been there.
delff128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013, 01:07 PM   #8
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by delff128 View Post
Ahh young love and the all but certain associated break up. It's a rite of passage really. Good luck man. Totally been there.
Guys I appreciate the advice but I've been dating this girl for four years this wasn't just a little relationship this was serious and I really just need to do this for her if it doesn't work oh well ill move on but just help me out with this guys
Old 09-29-2013, 01:20 PM   #9
Registered Member
Regular

Im js she seems alittle theatrical if she's doing that just because of school. Especially after a couple years? I know it's tough But u may just need to get over her and find a real woman. That's just silly
Old 09-29-2013, 01:22 PM   #10
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
Moved to the bar. Good luck with you're situation
Old 09-29-2013, 01:23 PM   #11
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Im js she seems alittle theatrical if she's doing that just because of school. Especially after a couple years? I know it's tough But u may just need to get over her and find a real woman. That's just silly
It's not like that I was gettin stressed cause I'm takin 7 classes I wasn't treating her right or giving her any attention and that's why she thought we needed space but I have my classes under control now and I'm ready to get her back

---------- Post added at 02:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:23 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venomouz831 View Post
Moved to the bar. Good luck with you're situation
Thank you
Old 09-29-2013, 01:28 PM   #12
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
It's not like that I was gettin stressed cause I'm takin 7 classes I wasn't treating her right or giving her any attention and that's why she thought we needed space but I have my classes under control now and I'm ready to get her back

---------- Post added at 02:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:23 PM ----------

Thank you
Exactly my point man. Your working on your future. And if she was a woman she would understand that and let u do what u need to do without all this drama. I'm actually going through the same exact thing.But if she really loved you and wanted to be with you she would understand you have things that you HAVE to do and stick right by your side and support you any way she can
Old 09-29-2013, 01:29 PM   #13
Registered Member
Regular

Cant really give any advice but you need to discuss it with her and if she cares she will understand and if not shes not meant to be.
Old 09-29-2013, 01:32 PM   #14
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Exactly my point man. Your working on your future. And if she was a woman she would understand that and let u do what u need to do without all this drama. I'm actually going through the same exact thing.But if she really loved you and wanted to be with you she would understand you have things that you HAVE to do and stick right by your side and support you any way she can
I know and I thought about that too but I've never followed through with any big plans I made for her I always thought about doing something like this for her but i never did but she would all the time and I got my mind completely made up I'm doin this I've already heared back from Jason mraz's manager and he's making one for me and a radio station made one for me too I just really want to do this and if you guys could help me out I thought you guy could come up with some pretty videos
Old 09-29-2013, 01:54 PM   #15
Registered Member
Regular

If anyone decides to help me out please email it salcarilla@gmail.com again guys I'd really appreciate this
Old 09-29-2013, 03:14 PM   #16
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Indiana
Quote:
Hey guys and girls I've been a member of this forum for sometime now and I'm reaching out to everyone here for a little help. I'm not askin for money or items or anything like that. Recently me and my girlfriend broke up. I love this girl with all my heart and I would do anything for her we thought we needed some space since we just got into college but these past two weeks without her I've lost 17 lbs from not being able to eat or sleep hell my 13' mustang has been dirty for two weeks because I've been so down. What I'm askin of you guys is to make a quick little 5 second video of you guys saying her name telling her I love her or how I'm doing everything I can to get her back she misses me she cries every night but she keeps saying we need time she deserves this and I also reached out to tv shows and tried reaching out to celebrities and radio stations to get them to do this for me too I promise whoever contributes to this large video will be given credit when I put it up online and if anyone knows any celebrities please get them to help haha. But seriously guys I need anyone to do this I promise ill out the video up when I'm done anyone who can help please
Sincerely,
Sal Carilla
Her name is amber
First, I am betting SHE needed the space, not you!

Second, First piece of something that rhymes with glass.

Third, your on the edge of what some might call STALKING.

Fourth, trying to make her come back to you like this, will on make her madder at you. When a woman asks for space, she will let you know by contacting you, not by you running around the internet posting videos. This will make you look like a "WHINY" baby and certainly not make her happy that this will go on You Tube.

Fifth, she is crying because you haven't got a clue, IT"S OVER, DONE, FINISHED, HASTA LA VISTA BABY....

Pull up your pants, get back to studying and go wash your car!
2013 Silver V6 Premium, Ford Racing Handling Package, MGP Black Caliper Covers, Airaid CAI, Bama Tuner, BBK Catted X-Pipes, Corsa Sport Axle-Back Exhaust, Alum One Piece Driveshaft, BBK Ceramic Shorties, Whiteline Adj. UCA, Whiteling ADJ. Lower Control Arms, Whiteline Adj. Pan Hard Bar, Upgraded Rotors (Cross Cut and Drilled), Ceramic Pads, J&M Stainless Steel Brake Lines (Front and Back), 18" Staggered Chrome Bullitts, MMD Eleanor Side Scoops, Side Scoops, Roush Front and Lower Grilles and Super Snake Stripes.
NewMtang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013, 04:29 PM   #17
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewMtang View Post
First, I am betting SHE needed the space, not you! Second, First piece of something that rhymes with glass. Third, your on the edge of what some might call STALKING. Fourth, trying to make her come back to you like this, will on make her madder at you. When a woman asks for space, she will let you know by contacting you, not by you running around the internet posting videos. This will make you look like a "WHINY" baby and certainly not make her happy that this will go on You Tube. Fifth, she is crying because you haven't got a clue, IT"S OVER, DONE, FINISHED, HASTA LA VISTA BABY.... Pull up your pants, get back to studying and go wash your car!
Yea you guys were all right just had a huge fight I guess it's time to move on now damn this ****s gonna be tough
Old 09-29-2013, 04:31 PM   #18
Registered Member
Regular

Hang in there. Itll get much better and you'll realize it was for the best.
Old 09-29-2013, 04:34 PM   #19
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
An oldie but goodie: "When you love somethin let it go, if it comes back too you it's yours and if it doesn't it never was"
Black8thElement is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013, 04:36 PM   #20
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidnightBlueGT View Post
Hang in there. Itll get much better and you'll realize it was for the best.
Yea I hope so thanks for being for me guys I appreciate and the last guy was right dude I feel like such a *****
Old 10-01-2013, 08:47 AM   #21
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Kentucky
I appreciate your effort, I do, but love shouldn't be contingent on gestures such as this.
delff128 is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar