Some people dont got any respect - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 10-06-2013, 09:18 AM   #36
Registered Member
Regular
 
1lowGT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: Missouri
Posts: 3,903
I did but I didn't say it like that!
__________________
2003 GT - full bolts ons, suspension, and drag radials
1998 cummins - 150hp injectors | FASS fuel kit | 4" straight pipe | 5" lift | BHAF | 20" wheels | edge juice w/ attitude | built auto trans with stall | closing in on 900tq | bigger turbo soon..

Follow me on instagram @nicknold for car and truck pictures
1lowGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 10-06-2013, 09:21 AM   #37
Sad Panda
Staff
 
silverskoundrel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: TX
Region: Texas
Posts: 5,630
__________________
@silverskoundrel
05 TL Mustang Base (the silverskoundrel) - sold
05 TL Mustang GT - sold
98 UA Mustang GT - sold
10 CI Mustang GT - slow
silverskoundrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 09:21 AM   #38
Registered Member
Regular
 
clflorida's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Barling
Region: Arkansas
Posts: 646
"Hinkle you miss another tackle like that, ill eat your *** son.

Coach thats nasssty."

That was a good day in film...
clflorida is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 10-06-2013, 10:52 AM   #39
Registered Member
Regular
 
alrefire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Region: Alabama
Posts: 3,713
Quote:
Originally Posted by clflorida View Post
"Hinkle you miss another tackle like that, ill eat your *** son. Coach thats nasssty." That was a good day in film...
LOLOLOLOL
alrefire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 10:59 AM   #40
Registered Member
Regular
 
351stroker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: The Pas, Mb
Region: Canada
Posts: 443
Had a brand new Jeep TJ. Spent the afternoon washing, waxing and respraying the frame and so forth. Just pulled it around to the front street and a couple kids walked by and spit on it. I chased them down and yelled at them. They were so scared they ran and told their mommies. Lol.
351stroker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 11:09 AM   #41
Registered Member
Regular
 
clflorida's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Barling
Region: Arkansas
Posts: 646
Quote:
Originally Posted by 351stroker View Post
Had a brand new Jeep TJ. Spent the afternoon washing, waxing and respraying the frame and so forth. Just pulled it around to the front street and a couple kids walked by and spit on it. I chased them down and yelled at them. They were so scared they ran and told their mommies. Lol.
Haha thats a little harsh to...yell at them dont you think? Jk im sure they were like 10?
clflorida is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 11:10 AM   #42
Sad Panda
Staff
 
silverskoundrel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: TX
Region: Texas
Posts: 5,630
Quote:
Originally Posted by clflorida View Post
Haha thats a little harsh to...yell at them dont you think? Jk im sure they were like 10?
yelling is minuscule. they need their asses beat. spitting is ****ing disrespectful.
__________________
@silverskoundrel
05 TL Mustang Base (the silverskoundrel) - sold
05 TL Mustang GT - sold
98 UA Mustang GT - sold
10 CI Mustang GT - slow
silverskoundrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 11:14 AM   #43
Registered Member
Regular
 
clflorida's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Barling
Region: Arkansas
Posts: 646
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverskoundrel View Post

yelling is minuscule. they need their asses beat. spitting is ****ing disrespectful.
That and slapping. If you let a man slap you and you dont knock his jaw off for it...boiiiii
clflorida is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 09:51 AM   #44
Registered Member
Regular
 
351stroker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: The Pas, Mb
Region: Canada
Posts: 443
Quote:
Originally Posted by clflorida View Post
Haha thats a little harsh to...yell at them dont you think? Jk im sure they were like 10?
nope. They were old enough for me to punch them out. Lucky i didn't. Instead made their parents embarrassed for raising such a disrespectful piece of **** of a kid. Mom said she would get them to clean it off and i said not a chance they will ever get to touch a vehicle of mine. If i catch them again i will punch them in the place that spit came from.
351stroker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 11:49 AM   #45
Registered Member
Regular
 
Missouri Hoss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Lebanon
Region: Missouri
Posts: 265
Quote:
Originally Posted by 351stroker View Post
nope. They were old enough for me to punch them out. Lucky i didn't. Instead made their parents embarrassed for raising such a disrespectful piece of **** of a kid. Mom said she would get them to clean it off and i said not a chance they will ever get to touch a vehicle of mine. If i catch them again i will punch them in the place that spit came from.
I got no use for a public spitter. It's a nasty habit. Of course, they may only be able to relate to the very acts they've been allowed to perform. If there's a next time, ensure they personally feel what it's like to have their face covered in someone elses spit, several times. Sometimes you just gotta drop to their level and let them experience first hand how disgusting warranted retaliation can be, to include the intensity and elevation of your actions, if they persist. Make sure the parents are also informed of your intentions, if they continue to condone their kid's disrespectful acts. Here I go, being hard on kids again...
Missouri Hoss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 11:58 AM   #46
Registered Member
Regular
 
351stroker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: The Pas, Mb
Region: Canada
Posts: 443
Quote:
Originally Posted by Missouri Hoss View Post
I got no use for a public spitter. It's a nasty habit. Of course, they may only be able to relate to the very acts they've been allowed to perform. If there's a next time, ensure they personally feel what it's like to have their face covered in someone elses spit, several times. Sometimes you just gotta drop to their level and let them experience first hand how disgusting warranted retaliation can be, to include the intensity and elevation of your actions, if they persist. Make sure the parents are also informed of your intentions, if they continue to condone their kid's disrespectful acts. Here I go, being hard on kids again...
not being hard at all. If thats the stuff parents teach them then they should expect it back. Worse. I would still like to find who smashed my quarter window too so i can smash a finger or two. Im at a point in my life that if u fuc with me expect it back. I have a trail cam i set up to face my driveway on the vehicles. Has night vision too. If i catch anyone messing with my **** again i will not report it. Ill follow the kids home and take out a house window. Wanna let your kids run wild and disrespect other ppls property? U gonna pay for it. Im not racist but where i live its the Native(indian) kids that are problems. Parents go get drunk and leave them to run wild. Losers.....
351stroker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 10:11 AM   #47
Registered Member
Regular
 
Pickeringeric's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Rochester
Region: New York
Posts: 44
Thats just not right of them should be taught better then that about other personal property wish. It was like the old days from what my dad told me when kids actually respected peoples cars.
Pickeringeric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 10:36 AM   #48
Registered Member
Regular
 
Missouri Hoss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Lebanon
Region: Missouri
Posts: 265
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pickeringeric View Post
Thats just not right of them should be taught better then that about other personal property wish. It was like the old days from what my dad told me when kids actually respected peoples cars.
Many don't even respect their own property. Several times in the past, I've seen young girls (and boys alike) get out of cars, turn around and shove the door closed with their foot... Jumping up and planting their fat asses on a hood. (That includes those that wear jeans with pocket jewels.) Standing in front of a car with their foot on the painted bumper cover. The list can go on and on. Leaning on a fender with keys and other crap hanging out of their pockets that scratches the paint.

+1 on what your Dad said. You'd be jerked up and out of your shoes if you treated his cars or trucks like I mentioned above. You may even get your jaw boxed, if you left any damage.
Missouri Hoss is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


» Like Us On Facebook



04:01 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.