American Muscle order :) - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 10-07-2013, 09:02 AM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Oklahoma
American Muscle order :)

So this weekend I was able to sell some parts from my old car and made some decent cash doing so. So there I was last night with the money asking myself what should I spend this on...car, my trip coming up to Hawaii next month, bowling gear (I am on a professional touring team for tournaments), etc...and then I realized...I could always buy my tuner and TB spacer! I put the K&N intake on her a couple weeks ago and then last week put Flowmasters axle back with Pypes X-pipe on her as well. So with those on, the TB spacer and the Bama tuner...I am hoping I will be smiling even more by the end of the week if they make it in this week! Already loving the intake, axle back exhaust and the X-pipe! Thinking I will gut the cats when these parts come in and be done for a little bit and change some outside looks of the car for a bit. Only thing that sucks...I placed my order last night and when I get into work this morning and log into my email....AM sends me an email saying with any order placed right now over $100...you get a free tshirt! I guess I should have waited for today to order my goods lol!
Tulsa Stang is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-07-2013, 09:30 AM   #2
slow281
Regular
Supporter

Region: Nebraska
Talk to Dan and he might be to hook you up, I just spent 450 it be nice to get a shirt!
2003 V6 - Zinc Yellow
1990 LX 2.3 - project
sixpac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 09:33 AM   #3
AmericanMuscle.com
Sponsor

Region: Pennsylvania
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tulsa Stang View Post
So this weekend I was able to sell some parts from my old car and made some decent cash doing so. So there I was last night with the money asking myself what should I spend this on...car, my trip coming up to Hawaii next month, bowling gear (I am on a professional touring team for tournaments), etc...and then I realized...I could always buy my tuner and TB spacer! I put the K&N intake on her a couple weeks ago and then last week put Flowmasters axle back with Pypes X-pipe on her as well. So with those on, the TB spacer and the Bama tuner...I am hoping I will be smiling even more by the end of the week if they make it in this week! Already loving the intake, axle back exhaust and the X-pipe! Thinking I will gut the cats when these parts come in and be done for a little bit and change some outside looks of the car for a bit. Only thing that sucks...I placed my order last night and when I get into work this morning and log into my email....AM sends me an email saying with any order placed right now over $100...you get a free tshirt! I guess I should have waited for today to order my goods lol!
Awesome! I'm glad to hear you're enjoying your current mods. You're definitely going to love the TB Spacer and Tuner! A Bama custom tune will really wake up your car. You'll notice huge gains in power, torque, acceleration, drive ability, gas mileage, throttle response, shift points (if Auto) and much more!

Shoot me a PM with your order number and I'll get you a T-Shirt sent out !

Enjoy your trip to Hawaii!

-Dan
Bama Direct: 888.226.9764| Mon-Fri 9AM-5:30PM EST
FREE SAME-DAY SHIPPING IN THE US-48 AND PRICE MATCHING!
AMDanBailer is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-07-2013, 09:34 AM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Yeah I agree...just spent $479 bucks...would like a cool shirt to show everyone who else besides my exwife getting alimony just took my money

---------- Post added at 09:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:33 AM ----------

You're the man sir!!! Thank you! Shooting you a PM right now
Old 10-07-2013, 09:39 AM   #5
AmericanMuscle.com
Sponsor

Region: Pennsylvania
Quote:
Originally Posted by sixpac View Post
Talk to Dan and he might be to hook you up, I just spent 450 it be nice to get a shirt!
I can hook you up as well. Shoot me a PM with your last order number!

-Dan
Bama Direct: 888.226.9764| Mon-Fri 9AM-5:30PM EST
FREE SAME-DAY SHIPPING IN THE US-48 AND PRICE MATCHING!
AMDanBailer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 09:41 AM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Just a question here...any ideas with my intake, axle back, xpipe, tuner and TB spacer...how many ponies I may be picking up?
Old 10-07-2013, 09:46 AM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Quote:
Just a question here...any ideas with my intake, axle back, xpipe, tuner and TB spacer...how many ponies I may be picking up?
Nothing with axle back. Or TB spacer.
Rapinator126 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 10:04 AM   #8
Registered Member
Regular

I expect to get better throttle response with the TB spacer. I have heard nothing but great things from the tunes...hoping to notice a huge difference once mine comes in
Old 10-07-2013, 10:06 AM   #9
slow281
Regular
Supporter

Region: Nebraska
Quote:
I expect to get better throttle response with the TB spacer. I have heard nothing but great things from the tunes...hoping to notice a huge difference once mine comes in
TB spacer might be .5-1 hp maybe 1.5 with a tune.. Axle backs are sound..
2003 V6 - Zinc Yellow
1990 LX 2.3 - project
sixpac is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar