Someone is out to get me - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 10-15-2013, 09:23 PM   #36
Road Trip!

Region: California
Thanks Double and Sam! Lol

Btw that would S U C K if someone keyed my car like that Denali!

I wish nobody would mess up anyone's car ever!

I'm even sad when I see junk Hondas driving around and I wonder what they looked like brand new lol
KoolPwny is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-15-2013, 11:06 PM   #37
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by sam62893 View Post
Believe me, I can bring up stories of how marijuana shouldn't be considered an illegal drug, but let's try and keep legal/ illegal marijuana out of this because some people just think differently on certain subjects. And it just starts pointless arguments. And that $100k a year being a cop? Sign me up. It's my future career and nowhere can a street cop earn close to that. Highest payed in California would probably be CHP (highway patrol) even then it's about $55-60k a year.

People have nothing better to do, I would keep a car cover on it :p
I hear NYC cops make $100k plus a year cuz it's dangerous there. Big city cops make more money. LA cops should be scoring $60k avg with rookies maybe lower but LA can be rough. Captains $100k plus and deputy chief $200k plus.
DallasStang77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 03:23 AM   #38
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasStang77 View Post
Shiit. B U L L E T P R O O F V E S T would be my first upgrade and then car body armor.
Lol !!
I live in whats supposed to be a calm city but now its getting full of people doing dumb stuff
mark_ash0426 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-16-2013, 09:26 AM   #39
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Mississippi
Send a message via AIM to lowflyn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doubledeee99

That guy just hates his life so he has to put you down! You do what you do on your free time because I'll tell you something, you can drive lit off your *** and NOT KILL someone vs driving Drunk off you *** and you WILL KILL someone. People don't realize where we live and both pot and vandalizing cars happens all the time here...I've had keys thrown at my car, my Denali was keyed from front to end of car. People are jealous! Sorry bout your car man:/
Lol...move? I also do not approve of driving under the influence of any intoxicant. Period.

Then again i'm one of the crazy people who carries everywhere I go. I have no problem defending myself or my property from a felony. Benefits of living where I do.

I work in the number 4 (i believe) most dangerous city in the country. I chose to live in a quiet small town that has a police force that keeps crimes down and responds within 2 minutes to non emergency calls. Well worth the extra money for peace of mind.
Our's:
90 7up vert - new project-07 DSG Focus -DD
lowflyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 10:46 AM   #40
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New York
I was finding some scratches on my car and i was having some problems with an old friend long story short. Anyway i got a camera for my car and since than no one dare comes near my car. Theres pretty cheap ones on amazon thats where i got mine. It records and plug it into computer and watch the footage if someones f ing around youll see it

2003 GT
HIDs, 20% tint, Mach 1 chin spoiler, Black bullitt wheels, White bumper inserts, Shorty antenna
mustang17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 12:04 PM   #41
Road Trip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mustang17 View Post
I was finding some scratches on my car and i was having some problems with an old friend long story short. Anyway i got a camera for my car and since than no one dare comes near my car. Theres pretty cheap ones on amazon thats where i got mine. It records and plug it into computer and watch the footage if someones f ing around youll see it
What kind if camera? Like a go pro of some sort?? Will it have enough battery to last the night? Will visibility be a problem through the window tint?
Old 10-17-2013, 12:23 PM   #42
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bee20e View Post
What kind if camera? Like a go pro of some sort?? Will it have enough battery to last the night? Will visibility be a problem through the window tint?
Security cameras I'm guessing not a gopro
acornsmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 12:41 PM   #43
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Any standard camera that records will do just fine. Tints shouldnt be a problem it isnt for me as long as you get one that works in night as well. In my case i just need it mostly during the day because my car is in the garage at night but if needed at night i use it tints arent a problem for me because i bought a camera that also works at night. Mine was $50 from amazon make sure to read reviews on the item before purchasing and people will tell you how well it works and if it works at night. Mine has incredible clarity, good luck

2003 GT
HIDs, 20% tint, Mach 1 chin spoiler, Black bullitt wheels, White bumper inserts, Shorty antenna
Old 10-17-2013, 02:40 PM   #44
Road Trip!

I might actually consider this cuz these dents are getting out of control!
Old 10-17-2013, 09:47 PM   #45
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
I might actually consider this cuz these dents are getting out of control!
Best thing you can do if you wanna find out who is doing it

2003 GT

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar