WWIII Lets Get It On - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Closed Thread

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 10-14-2013, 06:34 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
WWIII Lets Get It On

Man I've been seeing a lot of bickering and arguing and butt hurt gang banged *** bleeding lately.

I know its always part of a forum with so many differing opinions and all but my love for my Mustang should be a fun and informative and overall enjoyable experience.

All this hate and arguing over stupid stuff really (this enjoyable at times) deter from the purpose of the forum.

Lets designate this thread as where we can direct our hate and frustration. So lets do this.

Who do you hate? What do you hate? How much do ya hate him, her or it?

I'll start... Rapinator you're by far the most anti mod modded mustang owner I know. Nothing is worth installing and nothing adds power short of your fully built motor with 1000000 shot nitrous, or FI. The only thing you have ever agreed on with anybody in recent memory was when you agreed with me that Ghost Cam Tunes make mustangs a poser (which I appreciate by the way... Wait this is war... So... Dammit!!!)

Dobypaw you went on a ranting tangent about Rapernator that was totally uncalled for (although absolutely true in my opinion about raper). BAD DOBY!!! You AM FANBOY!!!

DallasStang77... You also are an AM fanboy. You're car is basically stock compared to some other people's cars and you're on here trying to "guide" other people? What a fking poser. Dude... Get yourself a blower and build up your bottomend and then talk. Until then STFU.

GTstyles2... I hate you. Your friggin engine bay is too clean. Your Boss IM install looks better than mine. And red? How dare you get red when I couldn't find a candy red for myself when I was looking!

Fine just to balance my AM love... AMERICAN MUSCLE damn all of you there. Just cuz you guys have great customer service and quick turnaround and you stand behind everything you sell you think we should all appreciate that?!? Well ... Well... Damn you for making me spend thousands of dollars modding my car! If you guys sucked more then maybe I wouldn't have bought so much shiit from you guys. Well I'm not buying jack from you guys anymore till at least next paycheck. So take this time and learn to suck at customer service and help me save money by not doing anymore mods.

Well there ya go. I tried. Bring it all ya haters. This is the designated war zone. Bring ur hate. Bring ur childish butt raped azz bleeding bruised egos.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-14-2013, 06:39 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Louisiana
I love that post. Haha.

2016 Comp Orange GT (current)
Aurora - 2002 Boosted GT! (Sold, sadly)
Old 10-14-2013, 06:42 PM   #3
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Mississippi
Send a message via AIM to lowflyn
Texas is an extremely gay state.
Our's:
90 7up vert - new project-07 DSG Focus -DD
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-14-2013, 06:48 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowflyn View Post
Texas is an extremely gay state.
Well u better not show ur azz here then cuz for sure we torque that booty
Old 10-14-2013, 06:48 PM   #5
slow281
Regular
Supporter

Region: Nebraska
Seams a little harsh ..
2003 V6 - Zinc Yellow
1990 LX 2.3 - project
Old 10-14-2013, 07:11 PM   #6
Admin

Supporter
Admin

Region: Florida
This is an off topic section. If the posts are kept clean and within the rules, they remain. Please do not report on it if you simply do not agree with opinions placed here. Simply move on to the next post please.
Old 10-14-2013, 07:14 PM   #7
slow281
Regular
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucko View Post
This is an off topic section. If the posts are kept clean and within the rules, they remain. Please do not report on it if you simply do not agree with opinions placed here. Simply move on to the next post please.
Yes but that's talking about other members which is not allowed..
2003 V6 - Zinc Yellow
1990 LX 2.3 - project
Old 10-14-2013, 07:23 PM   #8
Registered Member
Regular

OMG. One word Sarcasm. Read between the lines. Lol
Old 10-14-2013, 07:26 PM   #9
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixpac View Post
Yes but that's talking about other members which is not allowed..
It was all in good taste. Humor is involved.. Which so many people don't understand.

Old 10-14-2013, 07:28 PM   #10
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Arkansas
Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasStang77 View Post
OMG. One word Sarcasm. Read between the lines. Lol
What lines?
Old 10-14-2013, 07:29 PM   #11
slow281
Regular
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColeJohnson View Post
It was all in good taste. Humor is involved.. Which so many people don't understand.

That's why I said what I said.. Some people don't take jokes as others do just like in life.. I mean idc
You can talk about me all day long but other might not like it..
2003 V6 - Zinc Yellow
1990 LX 2.3 - project
Old 10-14-2013, 07:29 PM   #12
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Kentucky
....ewwww this is gonna be good
Old 10-14-2013, 07:30 PM   #13
ME Bloodhound
Staff

Region: California
I say we just let this thread wreck havoc

Bullitt build paused pending graduation

HID end all thread
Old 10-14-2013, 07:31 PM   #14
slow281
Regular
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccerluvr4 View Post
I say we just let this thread wreck havoc
I'm working on it..
2003 V6 - Zinc Yellow
1990 LX 2.3 - project
Old 10-14-2013, 07:34 PM   #15
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

That's why I said what I said.. Some people don't take jokes as others do just like in life.. I mean idc
You can talk about me all day long but other might not like it..
But other whats? Fish? People? Mustangs?
Old 10-14-2013, 07:38 PM   #16
Registered Member
Regular

My point exactly if my thread ain't allowed then damn near every other thread on here shouldn't be allowed cuz half the time it devolves into butt hurt feelings with members like you sixpac over every little thing that's said.

Part of being "grown up" as one member stated in another thread is the ability to take criticism and understand the difference between an actual attack and just plain old sarcasm to make a point.

Read my first post everything I said (minus the response to texans are gay) was always followed by a "although I agree with you" or "which I appreciate you" or in the case of GTstyles2 I said I hate him cuz he installed his Boss IM better than I did and that his car is cleaner than mine which in itself is a compliment.

Sixpac you sir or madam or young man or girl are seriously so sensitive that you reported this thread? Oh my...

This is so anti mustang mentality. Always thought of mustangs as loud and free and able to speak its mind. Though speaking its mind should never be cutting down other people or squash their desires to play with their cars and customize it as they see fit. If indeed you critic their build then it should come from a point of view that there's other options that are better and such.

Sixpac... I report you for not having a good sense of humor.

---------- Post added at 07:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:36 PM ----------

Yes let havoc be wrought!
Old 10-14-2013, 10:13 PM   #17
It's not me, it's you.
Regular
Supporter

Quote:
Sixpac you sir or madam or young man or girl are seriously so sensitive that you reported this thread?
What makes you think that?
Old 10-14-2013, 10:17 PM   #18
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by primer2tone View Post

I believe he was joking.
Old 10-14-2013, 11:02 PM   #19
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by primer2tone View Post

I'm using the iPhone app and it doesn't show who's a staff member, moderator, supporter or what. So when bucko said his piece after sixpac and sixpac replied I was talking about other members that's when I thought he reported me saying I broke the rules by talking about members.

This iPhone app is convenient but to get all the info i have to switch to the full site web view on a puny itty bitty dinky iPhone screen... I need some magnifying glasses lol.

Anyhow my whole intention is just to bring attention to all the recent hostility that's been going around.
Old 10-14-2013, 11:03 PM   #20
Registered Member
Regular

Well I hate when people smoke fish. It completely defeats the purpose of the texture of fish usually because people can't do it right. -.-

Old 10-14-2013, 11:14 PM   #21
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Well I hate when people smoke fish. It completely defeats the purpose of the texture of fish usually because people can't do it right. -.-
Smoked fish? Ooooo... I smoked duck and lamb before. But never fish. Somehow I like land food better.

Interesting... Hmmmm I'm thinking if I do a low temp wood smoke on a sashimi grade salmon sprinkled with salt, pepper, and perhaps and orange/honey glaze... Toasted sesame seed on top or not? Smoked but not all the way cooked. Seafood should hold smokiness pretty well I'm thinking.

If you haven't tried smoking with some soy sauce based marinade give that a try. It's actually not bad.

---------- Post added at 11:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:12 PM ----------

With some wasabi powder dusted on top maybe... Bahh scratch that. Not gonna go well. Missing something. How do u smoke fish?
Old 10-14-2013, 11:29 PM   #22
Road Trip!

Quote:
How do u smoke fish?
I would rather smoke weed!
*Legal Medical Patient*

Oh and I don't like how everybody kisses american muscles *** all the time.
Yeah they have good customer service, but their shiht is expensive as fuhk.
Old 10-14-2013, 11:31 PM   #23
ME Bloodhound
Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bee20e View Post
I would rather smoke weed! *Legal Medical Patient* Oh and I don't like how everybody kisses american muscles *** all the time. Yeah they have good customer service, but their shiht is expensive as fuhk.
So get the fuhkin discount code then!!!

HID end all thread
Old 10-14-2013, 11:31 PM   #24
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Tennessee
i will say one thing. Welcome to the internet.

carving corners like a boss
Old 10-14-2013, 11:36 PM   #25
Road Trip!

Oh and I don't like how if someone asks a question people get all butt hurt and others to "UTFSE"

Like hello? How many mods do you think people can put on their one specific car? There's only so many "mustang" related topics. Do you really think the same question is not gonna come up again? And instead of typing "search button" how about doing something useful and answer the fuhking question instead so people can move on with their lives.

Sometimes the same questions are asked because THEY WANT A SPECIFIC QUESTION ABOUT THEIR SPECIFIC CAR!!

The people that especially piss me off are PEOPLE WHO ARE NOT MODS AND ACT LIKE THEY ARE THE FORUM NAZIS and tell them these things /rant

---------- Post added at 09:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:34 PM ----------

Quote:
So get the fuhkin discount code then!!!
I have the already and I'm still not sucking AM's dick for no 6%

If others want to than proceed
Old 10-14-2013, 11:42 PM   #26
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Oh and I don't like how if someone asks a question people get all butt hurt and others to "UTFSE"

Like hello? How many mods do you think people can put on their one specific car? There's only so many "mustang" related topics. Do you really think the same question is not gonna come up again? And instead of typing "search button" how about doing something useful and answer the fuhking question instead so people can move on with their lives.

Sometimes the same questions are asked because THEY WANT A SPECIFIC QUESTION ABOUT THEIR SPECIFIC CAR!!

The people that especially piss me off are PEOPLE WHO ARE NOT MODS AND ACT LIKE THEY ARE THE FORUM NAZIS and tell them these things /rant

---------- Post added at 09:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:34 PM ----------

Lol I hate answers that don't answer anything.

Example:
Q: Should I get this cuz if I get that afterwards it gives me even more of those combined.
A: No it does not do anything for you

Well that does absolutely nothing for me cuz what does that mean nothing? Like now or never. Like less of what is advertised or like zero?
Old 10-14-2013, 11:44 PM   #27
ME Bloodhound
Staff

Quote:
Oh and I don't like how if someone asks a question people get all butt hurt and others to "UTFSE" Like hello? How many mods do you think people can put on their one specific car? There's only so many "mustang" related topics. Do you really think the same question is not gonna come up again? And instead of typing "search button" how about doing something useful and answer the fuhking question instead so people can move on with their lives. Sometimes the same questions are asked because THEY WANT A SPECIFIC QUESTION ABOUT THEIR SPECIFIC CAR!! The people that especially piss me off are PEOPLE WHO ARE NOT MODS AND ACT LIKE THEY ARE THE FORUM NAZIS and tell them these things /rant ---------- Post added at 09:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:34 PM ---------- I have the already and I'm still not sucking AM's dick for no 6% If others want to than proceed
So you hate me then??? Just because I call people out for posting in the wrong section? Well fuhk you too! And you better start sucking cause AM gets all the customers b!tch!!!

---------- Post added at 09:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:44 PM ----------

I love this thread

HID end all thread
Old 10-14-2013, 11:48 PM   #28
slow281
Regular
Supporter

Quote:
My point exactly if my thread ain't allowed then damn near every other thread on here shouldn't be allowed cuz half the time it devolves into butt hurt feelings with members like you sixpac over every little thing that's said. Part of being "grown up" as one member stated in another thread is the ability to take criticism and understand the difference between an actual attack and just plain old sarcasm to make a point. Read my first post everything I said (minus the response to texans are gay) was always followed by a "although I agree with you" or "which I appreciate you" or in the case of GTstyles2 I said I hate him cuz he installed his Boss IM better than I did and that his car is cleaner than mine which in itself is a compliment. Sixpac you sir or madam or young man or girl are seriously so sensitive that you reported this thread? Oh my... This is so anti mustang mentality. Always thought of mustangs as loud and free and able to speak its mind. Though speaking its mind should never be cutting down other people or squash their desires to play with their cars and customize it as they see fit. If indeed you critic their build then it should come from a point of view that there's other options that are better and such. Sixpac... I report you for not having a good sense of humor. ---------- Post added at 07:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:36 PM ---------- Yes let havoc be wrought!
I did no such thing
2003 V6 - Zinc Yellow
1990 LX 2.3 - project
Old 10-14-2013, 11:51 PM   #29
Registered Member
Regular

Cool Smokin!

Quote:
Just keep roastin your tires!
Old 10-14-2013, 11:51 PM   #30
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Tennessee
calm down all or this will be closed

carving corners like a boss
Old 10-14-2013, 11:51 PM   #31
Road Trip!

Like they're ok or w/e but like I said...
I choose not to buy there even though I have before nbd...

Oh and another thing I don't like how medical marijuana enthusiasts are trying to get it legalized by talking smack about other intoxicants.

BASHING ALCHOL AND/OR CIGARETTES IS NOT THE CORRECT WAY TO GET IT LEGAL!
Education awareness and LETTING PEOPLE DECIDE FOR THEMSELVES if they want it or not is IMO.
Old 10-14-2013, 11:51 PM   #32
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

It's not sucking cock to appreciate good service. It's just like a restaurant. You get good service you just enjoy it. And you tip the waitress in appreciation. And if its great service then you come back cuz the food is good too and you bring friends with you.

I don't understand how appreciating good service is sucking cock and licking balls? If that was the case I'm changing profession to be a waiter cuz then I'd get sucked off 10 times a night.

And they price match [cock sucking optional]. But not sure if forum discount applies after price match though.
Old 10-14-2013, 11:52 PM   #33
ME Bloodhound
Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1slosix View Post
calm down all or this will be closed
It's all sarcasm (well at least all mine is)

HID end all thread
Old 10-14-2013, 11:58 PM   #34
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
So you hate me then??? Just because I call people out for posting in the wrong section? Well fuhk you too! And you better start sucking cause AM gets all the customers b!tch!!!

---------- Post added at 09:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:44 PM ----------

I love this thread
I love this thread too but it ain't an orgy so why all the fuhking goin on? Lol

No funking allowed. Tis a PG13 site...

Which reminds me a an old 2 Live Crew song... "All you bulldaggin beeches are funkin up the game, rubbin belly to belly and skin to skin, funkin like hell but ain't no dik goin in!"

---------- Post added at 11:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:57 PM ----------

Quote:

I did no such thing
Apologies then
Old 10-15-2013, 01:29 AM   #35
It's not me, it's you.
Regular
Supporter

Quote:
Tis a PG13 site...
This is a ALL AGES site and continuously circumventing the language censor is going to get this thread closed.
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar