Woman Advice - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 10-15-2013, 10:40 AM   #36
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Colorado
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slow4V View Post
Well we haven't spoke since , I'm just going to not attempt to say anything .. I've said what I had to say.. I mean I couldn't of said things in a better way, If she doesn't give in to what I said than it's pretty much over .. I just don't know , am I blowing this out of proportion ?
I don't think you are.. Like you said, you told her everything you needed to say. Now it's up to her to decide how she's gonna respond to that. Just wait and see if she'll text you first.
Milehigh BKR is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-15-2013, 11:32 AM   #37
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Minnesota
Quote:
Alright been asking a lot of people and figured I'd ask you guys here..

I've been dating to this girl for about a month now, and usually I don't stick around this long or get bored fast but she has my attention..

She's really sexy, funny, smart, and just fun to be around.. Works, goes to college.

Lately her " friends " who I don't even know or know me .. Apparently are saying how I'm a man-whore that I ****ed this girl and that girl which is completely bull****.

She keeps questioning me asking , and I keep telling her the truth.. I told her what she means to me, and how I'm telling the truth, she says she likes me a lot , and wants to trust me but it's hard. Which I can understand ..

If she keeps bringing those things up should I just tell her it's over.. I mean com on without trust there's nothing at all.. She keeps bringing her ex up and how she's not over him Aswell like wtf dude.. I know I know but I was in a long relationship before this one and it took a while for me to get over my ex but past is past I got over it.

Any advice ? I'm 20 btw about to be 21 in April .. A lot of guys are telling me to save my money.. And enjoy being 21 and go date and mess with as many women as I can.

Thanks lol
I see a trunkload of red flags in what you've told us here. Where to start... Mistakes you have mad first. If you've only been dating for a month, you can't possibly know what she "means to me/you"... This is a "clingy" thing to tell a girl, most do not like clingy guys right out of the gate. This is stuff that needs to be said after you've been dating for 6 months or more. Early on, keep to the basics, let her know what qualities you like in her.

Next red flag. Drama in the "honeymoon" stage is a HUGE red flag. Doesn't matter who's it is, if there is any, it's a preview of how the rest of the relationship is going to go. If she's really into you, how many girls were in your past shouldn't matter.

Her telling you she doesn't trust you is just an excuse so that she doesn't have to get close to you. She already told you she is not over her ex. My guess is that the first fight you two have, she will run back to him. I know first hand, I did that to a girl once. I feel bad about it now but... I wasn't over my ex. <-- long story, and another topic.

And don't do what your friends tell you. If you are the type of guy who likes somebody in the passenger seat with you, then find someone who likes to ride there. If you want to party it up, then be that guy! Just saying make your own choices. Be honest up front with girls, tell them what you are looking for...
Skulls98GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 01:21 PM   #38
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Arkansas
Instead of it saying Happy Birthday make it say Im Sorry.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	top-photos-chive-781.png
Views:	49
Size:	255.7 KB
ID:	132627  
clflorida is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-15-2013, 01:34 PM   #39
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Arizona
My .02 cents... Get your life together reach your goals house, job, car and anything else. A quality girl will walk into your life. Build your life and she will fit in seamlessly if she doesn't then why force it? People put so much effort into building a life around someone. I'm telling you from experience get your life together the way you picture it and the woman that belongs there will be there.
SoberGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 01:37 PM   #40
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoberGT View Post
My .02 cents... Get your life together reach your goals house, job, car and anything else. A quality girl will walk into your life. Build your life and she will fit in seamlessly if she doesn't then why force it? People put so much effort into building a life around someone. I'm telling you from experience get your life together the way you picture it and the woman that belongs there will be there.
wise words !!

Low2v
Horseplay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 01:39 PM   #41
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Indiana
My opinion is if she isn't over her ex then your wasting your time.you should listen to your boys and go be a 21 year old.save money and get your "toys" while your young because that will come to a halt when you settle down.enjoy life while you aren't tired come 11:00.thats when you know your getting old
Liebert91stang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 01:46 PM   #42
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Minnesota
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoberGT View Post
Well said!!
Skulls98GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 01:48 PM   #43
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

I've been dating to this girl for about a month now, and usually I don't stick around this long or get bored fast but she has my attention..

She's really sexy, funny, smart, and just fun to be around.. Works, goes to college.

Lately her " friends " who I don't even know or know me .. Apparently are saying how I'm a man-whore that I ****ed this girl and that girl which is completely bull****.

She keeps questioning me asking , and I keep telling her the truth.. I told her what she means to me, and how I'm telling the truth, she says she likes me a lot , and wants to trust me but it's hard. Which I can understand ..

If she keeps bringing those things up should I just tell her it's over.. I mean com on without trust there's nothing at all.. She keeps bringing her ex up and how she's not over him Aswell like wtf dude.. I know I know but I was in a long relationship before this one and it took a while for me to get over my ex but past is past I got over it.

Any advice ? I'm 20 btw about to be 21 in April .. A lot of guys are telling me to save my money.. And enjoy being 21 and go date and mess with as many women as I can.

Thanks lol

Gee, you wonder why she and her friends think you a Man Whore....Reputation is one thing you can't get rid of.

Her girlfriends don't have to know you, they used the Man Whore Grapevine. Once the girlfriends hits the bathroom, there like sharks smelling blood in the water.

She keeps bringing up her ex and is waiting for your response(s). Then she is back with her BFFs and looking for feedback. You can't fight something like that, tell her it's been nice and let her go.

Lastly, YOUR WHIPPED! Give her up, you won't survive with her girlfriends who will be dogging you every minute they get the chance.
2013 Silver V6 Premium, Ford Racing Handling Package, MGP Black Caliper Covers, Airaid CAI, Bama Tuner, BBK Catted X-Pipes, Corsa Sport Axle-Back Exhaust, Alum One Piece Driveshaft, BBK Ceramic Shorties, Whiteline Adj. UCA, Whiteling ADJ. Lower Control Arms, Whiteline Adj. Pan Hard Bar, Upgraded Rotors (Cross Cut and Drilled), Ceramic Pads, J&M Stainless Steel Brake Lines (Front and Back), 18" Staggered Chrome Bullitts, MMD Eleanor Side Scoops, Side Scoops, Roush Front and Lower Grilles and Super Snake Stripes.
NewMtang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 02:00 PM   #44
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Pennsylvania
I just came off a 3 year relationship ended horrible wasted sooooooo much money and time convinced she was the one and I gotta say the feeling after you lose a girl your into just sucks haven't talked to the girl in a month or seen her and I'm still feeling really down so just be single and do you and don't waste any time
Salc7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 02:41 PM   #45
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Colorado
Quote:
Originally Posted by Salc7 View Post
I just came off a 3 year relationship ended horrible wasted sooooooo much money and time convinced she was the one and I gotta say the feeling after you lose a girl your into just sucks haven't talked to the girl in a month or seen her and I'm still feeling really down so just be single and do you and don't waste any time
Cheer up man.. Things come and go in life. I know it's hard and upsetting, just think about the girl that you have sitting in your garage.. Guarantee she won't disappoint you
Milehigh BKR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 03:06 PM   #46
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackedOutBKR View Post
Cheer up man.. Things come and go in life. I know it's hard and upsetting, just think about the girl that you have sitting in your garage.. Guarantee she won't disappoint you
Unfortunately she has to sit outside 😢 but she never does disappoint
Old 10-15-2013, 03:31 PM   #47
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
We haven't texted or talked since last night .. Should I say something ?? Or just ignore her until she talks to me .. What you guys think
Your sounding like your clingy, that's a huge turn off. The person that said get your life together first, is spot on, the rest will take care of itself. Enjoy the girl, she probably won't be around long, but make damn sure she misses you when your gone and never look back.
tc x 4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 04:33 PM   #48
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
I feel your right.. But I can't just walk away just like that !
Well I guess ur gonna have to grow some balls dude . Jk in all seriousness. If it's meant to be she will realize what she had and grow up.

---------- Post added at 03:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:29 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by tc x 4 View Post
Your sounding like your clingy, that's a huge turn off. The person that said get your life together first, is spot on, the rest will take care of itself. Enjoy the girl, she probably won't be around long, but make damn sure she misses you when your gone and never look back.
And like the above stated. U are sounding really clingy! FYI. Don't text her!
Old 10-15-2013, 05:00 PM   #49
Registered Member
Regular

I have to disagree with some earlier posts that say that you will "miss being single." If you have truly found "the one," and you will/should know eventually if she is indeed the one, then you shouldn't miss being single at all. To me that seems like part of the definition of "the one:" someone that makes you feel better than anything you've ever experienced before, enough so that you DON'T miss anyone or anything from your past, therefore allowing you to be fully devoted to the present and future of a relationship that improves your joy in life.

But back to the OP's problem. I would say that if you're having these kinds of trust problems with her this early on, then you should seriously consider saying goodbye. You haven't been in the relationship long enough for it to REALLY scar you or break your heart. I know it sucks because she might seem cool, but trust is very important and to not have it that early on (when you've done nothing to earn her distrust) is a red flag. Plus, the longer you wait the more it will hurt if/when you do split up. But that's just my take on it.
CodyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 05:05 PM   #50
Registered Member
Regular

I also can't stress enough when going through a rough patch the best thing to do is just leave her alone and give her space and not talk to her at all trust me no matter how bad you need to talk to her that is when the stupid stuff comes out of your mouth the stuff you will 100% regret later and that's the stuff she's going to remember I did the opposite and well it didn't turn out good at all
Old 10-15-2013, 07:40 PM   #51
Registered Member
Regular

Region: South Carolina
Quote:
I also can't stress enough when going through a rough patch the best thing to do is just leave her alone and give her space and not talk to her at all trust me no matter how bad you need to talk to her that is when the stupid stuff comes out of your mouth the stuff you will 100% regret later and that's the stuff she's going to remember I did the opposite and well it didn't turn out good at all
I agree ....... Been married for 15 yrs, to whatshername in the other room, lol jk!
Gotcher1999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 08:21 PM   #52
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotcher1999 View Post
I agree ....... Been married for 15 yrs, to whatshername in the other room, lol jk!
It's literally the biggest piece of advice I never listened to everyone said it I just ignored it and it is just so true no matter how much you don't want to believe it
Old 10-15-2013, 08:40 PM   #53
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Maryland
Quote:

Thanks lol
Bro, listen to me. Just keep telling her your not a man whore. If she is hot like you say who cares what her friends say. As long as she keeps giving up that a$$ just keep banging that. Who cares if she ain't over her former boyfriend. As long as your tapping that hot piece who gives a crap. Your 20 years old and don't need to get caught up in her drauma.

When she starts talking about her ex just molly whop her in the chops with your manhood. Blah blah blah don't worry bro. Enjoy and tap that hottie and ride that train as long as you can.
2011 Kona Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 08:47 PM   #54
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2011 kona blue View Post
bro, listen to me. Just keep telling her your not a man whore. If she is hot like you say who cares what her friends say. As long as she keeps giving up that *** just keep banging that. Who cares if she ain't over her former boyfriend. As long as your tapping that hot piece who gives a crap. Your 20 years old and don't need to get caught up in her drauma. When she starts talking about her ex just molly whop her in the chops with your manhood. Blah blah blah don't worry bro. Enjoy and tap that hottie and ride that train as long as you can.
+9295038261910384278204732
Old 10-15-2013, 08:48 PM   #55
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
Dang these threads get more views and posts than tech. Good luck with you're situation, I was in the same dilemma as you were. I ended up giving her an ultimatum, just don't keep on trying to tell youreself to stay with her if she can't get over her past.
Old 10-15-2013, 08:54 PM   #56
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
+9295038261910384278204732
Lmfao
Old 10-15-2013, 08:55 PM   #57
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2011 Kona Blue View Post
Lmfao
I loved that I wish someone would've told me that years ago
Old 10-15-2013, 09:01 PM   #58
Road Trip!

I like having someone I can argue with and still know that we're not gonna break up over some ridiculous fight
KoolPwny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 09:02 PM   #59
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bee20e View Post
I like having someone I can argue with and still know that we're not gonna break up over some ridiculous fight
See I had that but lost it and that's the worst
Old 10-15-2013, 09:08 PM   #60
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
I loved that I wish someone would've told me that years ago
Lmao. After 39 years you pick up a few tricks and gain wisdom. Lmfao on that one.
Old 10-15-2013, 09:37 PM   #61
Registered Member
Regular

He's going to do what he's going to do anyways..

No point in you guys spilling all those advice out on him.
ZLwhat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 09:42 PM   #62
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZLwhat View Post
He's going to do what he's going to do anyways.. No point in you guys spilling all those advice out on him.
I know it just helps get through things like this when you gotta a bunch of bros backing you up
Old 10-15-2013, 10:42 PM   #63
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
I know it just helps get through things like this when you gotta a bunch of bros backing you up
We got his back and I say wear that sexy hot piece out till the cows come home. Who cares about her idiot ex boyfriend. As long as she is putting out like a striper working a pole then its all good. Lmao
Old 10-15-2013, 11:30 PM   #64
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
We got his back and I say wear that sexy hot piece out till the cows come home. Who cares about her idiot ex boyfriend. As long as she is putting out like a striper working a pole then its all good. Lmao
But realistically were all going cry ourselves to sleep tonight thinkin about that one that got away
Old 10-15-2013, 11:33 PM   #65
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
But realistically were all going cry ourselves to sleep tonight thinkin about that one that got away
Don't worry bro. There will always be plenty more that get away. Lol
Old 10-15-2013, 11:35 PM   #66
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Don't worry bro. There will always be plenty more that get away. Lol
Yea but there's always that one
Old 10-15-2013, 11:37 PM   #67
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Yea but there's always that one
There's that one until the next ONE comes along. Lol
Old 10-15-2013, 11:39 PM   #68
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
There's that one until the next ONE comes along. Lol
I'm talking about your first one
Old 10-16-2013, 12:38 AM   #69
Registered Member
Regular

Region: North Carolina
Have to pretty much ignore the he said she said thing. Her friends are apparently still immature drama queens. It was like that for a daily basis and mine just stopped being friends with them and were now on almost 5 years. Just be honest and faithful and show her you are and you should be good.
MidnightBlueGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 02:06 AM   #70
Registered Member
Regular

This thread is too long.

Use her for sex as long as she will keep putting out without being a total pain in the ***, and then dump her.
Her talking about her ex isn't cool. Been there done that, it NEVER goes well...

Do NOT get emotionally involved with this girl.

She isn't a keeper Slow...
straybullitt is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar