Woman Advice - Page 3 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 10-16-2013, 02:39 AM   #71
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
Your gonna just know when its the girl you want to actually dedicate your time to and set your ground for and the one thats gonna be worth fighting for and having to deal with immature friends. Remember they might be jealous of you as well because you might take her away from them and they dont want that but if she really cares for you and likewise then things will work out perfectly and smoothly believe me. Theres never a specific age to find the right one ive been with my girlfriend whos now my fiance since i was 16 and now im 19. And believe me i dont regret anything. Maybe because im not the type of person who likes to party and stuff my idea of fun is laying in the couch with my fiance watching a movie cuddling lol
My point to not make it too long is your not missing out on anything in my opinion if actually get to settle down with your gf and take things seriously
mark_ash0426 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-16-2013, 03:21 AM   #72
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Alabama
Well the next morning we were talking like nothing ever happened and went swell..

Saw her tonight and gave her some flowers ( yeah yeah yeah ) and going to see her Friday..

Man my plans were to go to the drag strip Friday for this big rival grudge match but idk.. I'll try convincing her to go ,
Hope everything goes swell. Thanks for the advice everyone

I'll " ride this train " for as long as I can lol
Slow4V is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 04:08 AM   #73
Registered Member
Regular

Trust me guys I had a girlfriend who i almost wanted to propose to last year , we were together for around 2 years ,

Man she would encourage me with my mustang addiction, she learned about mustangs , she knew about mustangs more than my friends that's how well I taught her.. She cooked for me, we had sex a lot and I was great, we always hung out daily, it was real fun being with her, she had a nice ride and would drive me around , her family was cool. But I kept messing up and was so stupid and talked to other girls idk why , I wasn't the only one it started with her cheating on me first in the beginning , and after that I just did it too.. Long story short she was the one that got away,

Haven't spoken to her in a few months, she's happy with this loser *** dude. But it's her life I can't argue with that.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-16-2013, 07:28 AM   #74
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Pennsylvania
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slow4V View Post
Trust me guys I had a girlfriend who i almost wanted to propose to last year , we were together for around 2 years , Man she would encourage me with my mustang addiction, she learned about mustangs , she knew about mustangs more than my friends that's how well I taught her.. She cooked for me, we had sex a lot and I was great, we always hung out daily, it was real fun being with her, she had a nice ride and would drive me around , her family was cool. But I kept messing up and was so stupid and talked to other girls idk why , I wasn't the only one it started with her cheating on me first in the beginning , and after that I just did it too.. Long story short she was the one that got away, Haven't spoken to her in a few months, she's happy with this loser *** dude. But it's her life I can't argue with that.
Dude I am in that same situation right now like exactly the same I had a relationship just like that and I did the same thing talking to other girls and stuff I never cheated on her but I went out with other girls. I haven't talked to her or seen her in a month it kills me but there's nothing I can do but try to move on can I just ask you have you fully gotten over that girl?
Salc7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 07:53 AM   #75
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salc7 View Post
Dude I am in that same situation right now like exactly the same I had a relationship just like that and I did the same thing talking to other girls and stuff I never cheated on her but I went out with other girls. I haven't talked to her or seen her in a month it kills me but there's nothing I can do but try to move on can I just ask you have you fully gotten over that girl?
The one i was with for 2 years ?
Old 10-16-2013, 07:54 AM   #76
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
The one i was with for 2 years ?
Yea that one
Old 10-16-2013, 08:03 AM   #77
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Yea that one
Real break broken, been thinking about her for over a year now, still miss her to this day but I've gotten to the point where it doesn't hurt anymore. I just learned to live with the pain man, I'm over her for good but still think of regret..
But life goes on, things happen to a reason
Old 10-16-2013, 08:05 AM   #78
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Maryland
Bro's. The one that got away means she wasn't meant to be the one and it was destined for her to get away. Even if the ONE you guys speak of gets away, there will be another ONE. So don't worry about her talking about her former boyfriend, blah blah blah. As long as she is giving up that tail to you keep on tapping that till the cows come home. Enjoy it while you can and move on.

Just tell her you completely understand she still has feelings for her ex and it makes no difference to you either way. Just keep giving out the sweet candy to you and either way you don't care. Keep talking about your ex while we get naked and blah blah blah.

Man , I'm so sentimental and such a cuddle bear. I should put that on a Hallmark card. "Blah blah blah about your ex partner. Just take your clothes off and let's get down to business.
2011 Kona Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 08:18 AM   #79
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2011 Kona Blue View Post
Bro's. The one that got away means she wasn't meant to be the one and it was destined for her to get away. Even if the ONE you guys speak of gets away, there will be another ONE. So don't worry about her talking about her former boyfriend, blah blah blah. As long as she is giving up that tail to you keep on tapping that till the cows come home. Enjoy it while you can and move on. Just tell her you completely understand she still has feelings for her ex and it makes no difference to you either way. Just keep giving out the sweet candy to you and either way you don't care. Keep talking about your ex while we get naked and blah blah blah. Man , I'm so sentimental and such a cuddle bear. I should put that on a Hallmark card. "Blah blah blah about your ex partner. Just take your clothes off and let's get down to business.
Lol yeah I hear you
Old 10-16-2013, 08:29 AM   #80
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Lol yeah I hear you
Now my fellow stang banger. The nice guy typically finishes last especially when your in your 20's and 30's. The woman love there d bag former boyfriends because they were d bags and many woman love that. So, the key is being the d bag that she has known to grow and love which will prolong her giving that trim up longer too you. Many woman love men who are jackasses so be that d bag she loves. You will get more a$$ than a toilet seat with the d bag additude with many woman.

Now, that good kind of woman who you marry you shall love, honor and cherish them. The rest are just cattle and go be the wolfe to tear that trim up.
Old 10-16-2013, 08:53 AM   #81
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Now my fellow stang banger. The nice guy typically finishes last especially when your in your 20's and 30's. The woman love there d bag former boyfriends because they were d bags and many woman love that. So, the key is being the d bag that she has known to grow and love which will prolong her giving that trim up longer too you. Many woman love men who are jackasses so be that d bag she loves. You will get more a$$ than a toilet seat with the d bag additude with many woman. Now, that good kind of woman who you marry you shall love, honor and cherish them. The rest are just cattle and go be the wolfe to tear that trim up.
I hear everything your saying but there is nothing better than having that awesome relationship I just keep going back and asking myself why did I do those things why didn't I just get over anything that bothered me and realized how good I had it instead I wanted a better girl and now that she's gone you realize what you really lost I keep thinking we went out for so long she can't be over me that easily but next thing you know she's already with another guy that's what kills me the most
Old 10-16-2013, 09:03 AM   #82
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Colorado
Quote:
I hear everything your saying but there is nothing better than having that awesome relationship I just keep going back and asking myself why did I do those things why didn't I just get over anything that bothered me and realized how good I had it instead I wanted a better girl and now that she's gone you realize what you really lost I keep thinking we went out for so long she can't be over me that easily but next thing you know she's already with another guy that's what kills me the most
Unfortunately the saying; " you don't know what you have until it's gone " is true..
Milehigh BKR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 09:05 AM   #83
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackedOutBKR View Post
Unfortunately the saying; " you don't know what you have until it's gone " is true..
So true and if I had dollar for everytime someone told me dude ull get over her or your gonna be fine id have a million dollars some people just don't understand
Old 10-16-2013, 09:33 AM   #84
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
So true and if I had dollar for everytime someone told me dude ull get over her or your gonna be fine id have a million dollars some people just don't understand
Yeah I agree man.. At the same time though, money doesn't buy love
Old 10-16-2013, 10:59 AM   #85
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
On a serious note, I am truly sorry for the lost relationship. It just goes to show you that everything is replaceable and expendable and people are no exception too that rule. Your former girlfriend has already gotten into a new relationship. I won't blow smoke up your dairy air and tell you , you will get over her. You may never get over her. You may be cursed and haunted till the end of your days about this old flame but I can tell you this.

One can't move forward as long as people live in the past. Use your experience with your former partner and learn from your mistakes. Whatever mistakes you made in the relationship don't repeat should you find yourself in another relationship. As long as you stay emotionally attached to your ex, you will never be able to commit to another.

One needs to stop living in the past in order to move forward. look to the present and future. I won't even charge you for that therapy session. Lol
Old 10-16-2013, 11:31 AM   #86
Road Trip!

Yo slow just go out with me dude.

As long as you let me drive your car!!! LMFAO! Ill treat you right ! Hahah
KoolPwny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 11:34 AM   #87
Moderator Emeritus

Region: Massachusetts
^^ hahahaha that **** is good lol
Old 10-16-2013, 11:35 AM   #88
ME Bloodhound
Staff

Quote:
Well the next morning we were talking like nothing ever happened and went swell.. Saw her tonight and gave her some flowers ( yeah yeah yeah ) and going to see her Friday.. Man my plans were to go to the drag strip Friday for this big rival grudge match but idk.. I'll try convincing her to go , Hope everything goes swell. Thanks for the advice everyone I'll " ride this train " for as long as I can lol
Go to the rival grudge match. It's something you've been planning for a while, if she can't respect that then she doesn't deserve you.

Bullitt build paused pending graduation

HID end all thread
Soccerluvr4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 11:39 AM   #89
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
On a serious note, I am truly sorry for the lost relationship. It just goes to show you that everything is replaceable and expendable and people are no exception too that rule. Your former girlfriend has already gotten into a new relationship. I won't blow smoke up your dairy air and tell you , you will get over her. You may never get over her. You may be cursed and haunted till the end of your days about this old flame but I can tell you this. One can't move forward as long as people live in the past. Use your experience with your former partner and learn from your mistakes. Whatever mistakes you made in the relationship don't repeat should you find yourself in another relationship. As long as you stay emotionally attached to your ex, you will never be able to commit to another. One needs to stop living in the past in order to move forward. look to the present and future. I won't even charge you for that therapy session. Lol
Amen brother amen
Old 10-16-2013, 12:17 PM   #90
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bee20e View Post
Yo slow just go out with me dude.

As long as you let me drive your car!!! LMFAO! Ill treat you right ! Hahah
If your a woman into mustangs. Your a keeper. Winner , winner. Lol
Old 10-16-2013, 12:25 PM   #91
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
+100
Old 10-16-2013, 12:37 PM   #92
Registered Member
Regular

My fiance used to be in love with camaros until she realized what a crappy car it was. Now shes in love with mustangs and knows so much about them and even tells me to make my V6 faster because she wants the car being different than what it feels now lol. She loves my car well i call it our car haha
mark_ash0426 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 12:39 PM   #93
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark_ash0426 View Post
My fiance used to be in love with camaros until she realized what a crappy car it was. Now shes in love with mustangs and knows so much about them and even tells me to make my V6 faster because she wants the car being different than what it feels now lol. She loves my car well i call it our car haha
If she wants it faster , then here are some great mod ideas

Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20131007_192843.jpg
Views:	74
Size:	273.9 KB
ID:	132712

Lmfao
Old 10-16-2013, 12:50 PM   #94
Registered Member
Regular

Oh my god ohhhh my god I just saw my ex drive by me haven't seen her in a month or talked to I got the sick to the stomach feeling now
Old 10-16-2013, 12:55 PM   #95
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Indiana
Quote:
Oh my god ohhhh my god I just saw my ex drive by me haven't seen her in a month or talked to I got the sick to the stomach feeling now
Smile ear to ear brother, even if you feel like crying, it cuts them to the bone.
tc x 4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 01:00 PM   #96
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Take a deep breath. Ram your car into the back of hers. Lmao. Oops.
Old 10-16-2013, 01:01 PM   #97
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Take a deep breath. Ram your car into the back of hers. Lmao. Oops.
Put hers is a pos and mines a 13' mustang I couldn't do that to my baby
Old 10-16-2013, 01:04 PM   #98
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Put hers is a pos and mines a 13' mustang I couldn't do that to my baby
Lmao. So you do have a stronger love for someone or actually something over your ex. Lmao
Old 10-16-2013, 01:07 PM   #99
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by tc x 4 View Post

Smile ear to ear brother, even if you feel like crying, it cuts them to the bone.
^ this
CodyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 01:09 PM   #100
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Lmao. So you do have a stronger love for someone or actually something over your ex. Lmao
When we were happy if I had to choose my car or her it would've been her but now that she doesn't care about me obviously my car
Old 10-16-2013, 01:13 PM   #101
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
When we were happy if I had to choose my car or her it would've been her but now that she doesn't care about me obviously my car
You do know your mustang will cost less than she would of. Lmfao.
Old 10-16-2013, 03:49 PM   #102
Road Trip!

Quote:

Nope just a nygga who likes his mustang!
KoolPwny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 06:04 PM   #103
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bee20e View Post

Nope just a nygga who likes his mustang!
Lmao.
Old 10-16-2013, 06:58 PM   #104
Registered Member
Regular

She is still telling me oh how she doesn't feel the same and she thinks of me as a lier

So I told her dumb *** off and told her to leave me the **** alone
Old 10-16-2013, 07:03 PM   #105
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
She is still telling me oh how she doesn't feel the same and she thinks of me as a lier So I told her dumb *** off and told her to leave me the **** alone
Most important thing to do is not talk to her at all and stay away from her if she tries to talk to u ignore and don't try to make her jealous best of luck to you man

---------- Post added at 08:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:00 PM ----------

Only thing I would do different is end it on a good note and show her you have class that'll get her thinking maybe shoot her text say sorry it didn't work sorry for what you said and wish her the best of luck in her future encounters thatll eat away at her if anybody ever approached you you look like the innocent good guy

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar