Vaping, Who does it? - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 10-29-2013, 10:18 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: South Carolina
Vaping, Who does it?

So anyone who smoked or chewed tobacco move to vaping? I've been vaping for almost 3 months and have been chew free and love it.
2006 Mustang GT Premium Satin Silver Metallic | 5 Speed Manual | Hurst Short Shifter | K&N CAI | JSR Strut Brace, FLCA Brace, Rear Shock Tower Brace | Flowmaster Axle Backs | Ford K Springs | JM Trackbar | 93 Bama Performance Tune

BeachMonkey100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-29-2013, 10:38 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Illinois
I started vaping about 4-5 months ago, all I can say is I'm digging it , I smoked for about 15yrs haven't had a cigarette since
Rm360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 11:48 PM   #3
Road Trip!

Region: California
I thought you meant vaping weed. I was eager to jump into this thread bahahah
KoolPwny is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-29-2013, 11:58 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Illinois
... This is not quite what i was expecting.
PonyBoyV6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 12:39 AM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Missouri
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bee20e View Post
+1 I was all set for the gateway drug BS.
Missouri Hoss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 12:42 AM   #6
Staff
Blogger
Staff

Region: Georgia
Send a message via Skype™ to 99ford
Quote:
Originally Posted by Missouri Hoss View Post
+1 I was all set for the gateway drug BS.
Lol
Old 10-30-2013, 12:43 AM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Other
I tried it, liked it but it makes me cough like crazy. I think it's better for you than cigarettes, I just can't handle the coughing.
InfinibandGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 12:56 AM   #8
Road Trip!

By vaping do you mean the e cigs?

---------- Post added at 10:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 PM ----------

Quote:
By vaping do you mean the e cigs?
I used to smoke a lot of cigs but lately I can't get through an entire one without gagging and tossing it out idk why. I used to smoke them fine
Old 10-30-2013, 01:01 AM   #9
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Other
Yea, that's it.
InfinibandGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 01:42 AM   #10
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Indiana
Quote:
I thought this old dog was gonna learn a new trick.
tc x 4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 04:17 AM   #11
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Louisiana
I used to smoke. Then I started chantix-ing. Now I'm just some loser low life that doesn't smoke no mo.
Tpost08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 04:46 AM   #12
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Arizona
The only vaping I do is prohibited from discussing on this forum
Chuckers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 05:40 AM   #13
Registered Member
Regular

I'd be afraid of it loosing it's taste.
Old 10-30-2013, 07:55 AM   #14
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New Jersey
Been vaping for 3 years..tobacco free the whole time except for a 3 month relapse at about my year mark..it's my second hobby next to my mustang
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-1772779228.jpg
Views:	156
Size:	524.2 KB
ID:	134465   Click image for larger version

Name:	image-947729609.jpg
Views:	145
Size:	498.8 KB
ID:	134466  

Name:	image-2903959438.jpg
Views:	144
Size:	471.9 KB
ID:	134467   Click image for larger version

Name:	image-1268591048.jpg
Views:	127
Size:	285.2 KB
ID:	134468  

Old 10-30-2013, 08:32 AM   #15
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Send a message via AIM to Hmiller
My boss does it at work.. She uses the mocha flavor kind and I can smell it at my cube down from hers lol... Haha (doesn't smell bad at all)

On a side note there's this guy that I work with that went out and bought the one that looks like a cig. He wanted to go outside and smoke it with the cool "kids" .. He's never smoked lol is this normal?
Old 10-30-2013, 10:30 AM   #16
Road Trip!

I know that those ecigs are safe to use indoors or w/e but I still hate when people use them like in a grocery store or around a lot of people. It's just rude. At least blow your vapor UP not towards people damn :smdh:
Old 10-30-2013, 11:28 AM   #17
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
I know that those ecigs are safe to use indoors or w/e but I still hate when people use them like in a grocery store or around a lot of people. It's just rude. At least blow your vapor UP not towards people damn :smdh:
Yea but you know what I hate wayyyyy more? Those people that go "cough cough" when you walk by with a cigarette, makes me want to punch those people in the FACE!!! Especially when they go cough cough as you walk by with an e cig lmao cracks me up everytime
Old 10-30-2013, 11:58 AM   #18
Road Trip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJstanger View Post

Yea but you know what I hate wayyyyy more? Those people that go "cough cough" when you walk by with a cigarette, makes me want to punch those people in the FACE!!! Especially when they go cough cough as you walk by with an e cig lmao cracks me up everytime
Yeah those people annoy me to. But when I was at work, I would usually smoke at my car as to not have anyone complain or give me **** about it
Old 10-30-2013, 12:42 PM   #19
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Yeah those people annoy me to. But when I was at work, I would usually smoke at my car as to not have anyone complain or give me **** about it
+1 same here
Old 10-30-2013, 12:49 PM   #20
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Been vaping for 3 years..tobacco free the whole time except for a 3 month relapse at about my year mark..it's my second hobby next to my mustang
Yes! me too, a second hobby for sure. It's almost to addicting. I just got a new itaste mvp v2 and love it. I just got a kanger unitank yesterday and love it as well. not sure if you can get them or not yet, was talking to the guy at my local vape shop and he said he would slip me one lol
2006 Mustang GT Premium Satin Silver Metallic | 5 Speed Manual | Hurst Short Shifter | K&N CAI | JSR Strut Brace, FLCA Brace, Rear Shock Tower Brace | Flowmaster Axle Backs | Ford K Springs | JM Trackbar | 93 Bama Performance Tune

Old 10-30-2013, 12:51 PM   #21
Road Trip!

Anybody tried hookah before? I did once but was **** faced drunk at the time lol. A lotta middle eastern people love it
Old 10-30-2013, 12:52 PM   #22
Registered Member
Regular

me too - I've been using them for about three years. I just picked up the itaste mvp v2 a couple of weeks ago - still getting used to the fact that I don't need to charge it each day.
SpaceFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 12:53 PM   #23
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Anybody tried hookah before? I did once but was **** faced drunk at the time lol. A lotta middle eastern people love it
I have a few times and loved it.

Old 10-30-2013, 12:55 PM   #24
Registered Member
Regular

My current set up at work! butter brew juice! it's like a butterscotch and vanilla mix. I'm not big on stuff like this but it is amazing!
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	image-3818908181.jpg
Views:	111
Size:	459.2 KB
ID:	134511  

Old 10-30-2013, 01:09 PM   #25
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeachMonkey100 View Post
Yes! me too, a second hobby for sure. It's almost to addicting. I just got a new itaste mvp v2 and love it. I just got a kanger unitank yesterday and love it as well. not sure if you can get them or not yet, was talking to the guy at my local vape shop and he said he would slip me one lol
Awesome man! I got a ProVari, a smoktech Magneto (mechanical mod for RBAs), an itaste VV, itaste MVP v2..I usually run kangar protanks recoiled with a 1.4ohm microcoil with some 100% sterile cotton for wicking..at home I can fill a bus full of vapor in 1 deep lung hit on my mechanical magneto using my RBA running a sub ohm coil, SOOO addicting lmao. You happen to be a member over at ECF?

---------- Post added at 02:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:07 PM ----------

Also right now vaping on some Vanilla Bean juice from Backwoods brew, stuff is tasty I must say
Old 10-30-2013, 01:10 PM   #26
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Awesome man! I got a ProVari, a smoktech Magneto (mechanical mod for RBAs), an itaste VV, itaste MVP v2..I usually run kangar protanks recoiled with a 1.4ohm microcoil with some 100% sterile cotton for wicking..at home I can fill a bus full of vapor in 1 deep lung hit on my mechanical magneto using my RBA running a sub ohm coil, SOOO addicting lmao.
nice! my next step probably in the next few months will be a mechanical for RBA's. I'm not quite there yet, I know about them and can rebuild them, but just not there yet. I love my itaste mvp v2, I'm still learning the vv/vw on it, some tanks I can run 4.4volts and others I can only run about 3.4 volts without it tasting burnt. Still learning at it, but it surely is addicting.

Old 10-30-2013, 01:20 PM   #27
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeachMonkey100 View Post
nice! my next step probably in the next few months will be a mechanical for RBA's. I'm not quite there yet, I know about them and can rebuild them, but just not there yet. I love my itaste mvp v2, I'm still learning the vv/vw on it, some tanks I can run 4.4volts and others I can only run about 3.4 volts without it tasting burnt. Still learning at it, but it surely is addicting.
Oh yea man there's a lot to learn, most people think if an ecig and just think of those things you see at 7/11 for 9 bucks..there's a whole vaping world out there people have absolutely no idea about, I went from almost 2 packs of Marlboro Reds a day to 0 cigarettes a day with the help of ecigarettes...these things are a godsend and most people read an article on them here or there and attack them...my uncle had to go to a yearly check up every year for his lungs, was a smoker for 30+ years, every year the black spots on his lung X-ray get bigger and bigger and more just kept popping up..he's been on ecigarettes for 3 years now, for his last 3 checkups the black spots actually got smaller and started to disappear, his last checkup was 3 weeks ago, and the doctors found NO BLACK SPOTS on his lungs, they literally pulled out a magnifying glass to check for very very tiny spots, found nothing..long story short, his yearly checkups he had to get done for the past 10 years, turned to a every 3 year checkup..
Old 10-30-2013, 01:23 PM   #28
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Alabama
Quote:
I was about to start bashing lol
I don't smoke
But from a health perspective, vamping is WAAAAAAYYYY Better for you than a cigarette
alrefire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 01:31 PM   #29
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Oh yea man there's a lot to learn, most people think if an ecig and just think of those things you see at 7/11 for 9 bucks..there's a whole vaping world out there people have absolutely no idea about, I went from almost 2 packs of Marlboro Reds a day to 0 cigarettes a day with the help of ecigarettes...these things are a godsend and most people read an article on them here or there and attack them...my uncle had to go to a yearly check up every year for his lungs, was a smoker for 30+ years, every year the black spots on his lung X-ray get bigger and bigger and more just kept popping up..he's been on ecigarettes for 3 years now, for his last 3 checkups the black spots actually got smaller and started to disappear, his last checkup was 3 weeks ago, and the doctors found NO BLACK SPOTS on his lungs, they literally pulled out a magnifying glass to check for very very tiny spots, found nothing..long story short, his yearly checkups he had to get done for the past 10 years, turned to a every 3 year checkup..
that's awesome! that's really good, I have been happy with vaping and since I started I have more money, feel better and don't have to worry about showing my ID every two seconds lol.

Old 10-30-2013, 01:34 PM   #30
ME Bloodhound
Staff

Quote:
Sometimes it actually makes people cough though. Honestly when I walk by someone that is smoking sometimes it does make me cough because it agitates my nose and throat.

Bullitt build paused pending graduation

HID end all thread
Soccerluvr4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 01:53 PM   #31
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccerluvr4 View Post
Sometimes it actually makes people cough though. Honestly when I walk by someone that is smoking sometimes it does make me cough because it agitates my nose and throat.
Yea but I'm talking about those people when your 5 feet away from them they give you that look and go "cough, cough".. It's one thing if an ******* smoker is blowing his smoke directly in someone's path there about to walk through, 95% or smokers I've met are wayyyy considerate to non smoker, non smokers act like smokers are scum of the earth or something and there so much better because they simply "don't smoke", but most likely all day they sit pop Xanax like f'in candy but no big deal they don't smoke lmao..in no way defending smokers or putting down non smokers, it's just how I felt when I was a smoker..to this day if some ahole walks by me and blows a puff of smoke in my face I'll say something, rather than go cough cough and act like there killing me..
Old 10-30-2013, 02:30 PM   #32
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by alrefire View Post
I was about to start bashing lol
I don't smoke
But from a health perspective, vamping is WAAAAAAYYYY Better for you than a cigarette
Why would you bash something you know absolutely nothing about?
Old 10-30-2013, 02:34 PM   #33
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New Mexico
Quote:
Blown into someone only means two things, you wanna bang em or you wanna frack em up

---------- Post added at 12:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:33 PM ----------

So vaping weed, yes┬┐ jaja jk
{Never Enough HP}
Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 03:18 PM   #34
Staff
Blogger
Staff

Region: Georgia
Send a message via Skype™ to 99ford
Quote:

Wow I'm pretty content with the cheap blue ones. They work out well for now. I only smoke after enjoying some adult beverages. I know it's not good
Old 10-30-2013, 03:29 PM   #35
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99ford View Post
Wow I'm pretty content with the cheap blue ones. They work out well for now. I only smoke after enjoying some adult beverages. I know it's not good
I used one of those once, and never picked it up, about a year later which was about 3 months ago I got hooked on the real vape experience and I am so glad I did. a cigarette to me now smells like complete #*%* And I can't stand to be around it.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar