Vaping, Who does it? - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 10-29-2013, 10:18 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular
 
BeachMonkey100's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Myrtle Beach
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 497
Vaping, Who does it?

So anyone who smoked or chewed tobacco move to vaping? I've been vaping for almost 3 months and have been chew free and love it.
__________________
2006 Mustang GT Premium Satin Silver Metallic | 5 Speed Manual | Hurst Short Shifter | K&N CAI | JSR Strut Brace, FLCA Brace, Rear Shock Tower Brace | Flowmaster Axle Backs | Ford K Springs | JM Trackbar | 93 Bama Performance Tune

BeachMonkey100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 10-29-2013, 10:38 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular
 
Rm360's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Region: Illinois
Posts: 1,140
I started vaping about 4-5 months ago, all I can say is I'm digging it , I smoked for about 15yrs haven't had a cigarette since
Rm360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 11:48 PM   #3
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Gardena
Region: California
Posts: 1,305
I thought you meant vaping weed. I was eager to jump into this thread bahahah
KoolPwny is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 10-29-2013, 11:58 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular
 
PonyBoyV6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Chicago Area
Region: Illinois
Posts: 1,079
... This is not quite what i was expecting.
PonyBoyV6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 12:39 AM   #5
Registered Member
Regular
 
Missouri Hoss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Lebanon
Region: Missouri
Posts: 265
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bee20e View Post
I thought you meant vaping weed. I was eager to jump into this thread bahahah
+1 I was all set for the gateway drug BS.
Missouri Hoss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 12:42 AM   #6
Staff
Blogger
Staff
 
99ford's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Region: Georgia
Posts: 6,120
Send a message via Skype™ to 99ford
Quote:
Originally Posted by Missouri Hoss View Post
+1 I was all set for the gateway drug BS.
Lol
__________________
Check out the Official ME gear page for site t-shirts, decals, and bottle openers: http://www.mustangevolution.com/foru...2/#post1670281
99ford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 12:43 AM   #7
Registered Member
Regular
 
InfinibandGT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: San Ramon
Region: Other
Posts: 230
I tried it, liked it but it makes me cough like crazy. I think it's better for you than cigarettes, I just can't handle the coughing.
InfinibandGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 12:56 AM   #8
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Gardena
Region: California
Posts: 1,305
By vaping do you mean the e cigs?

---------- Post added at 10:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bee20e View Post
By vaping do you mean the e cigs?
I used to smoke a lot of cigs but lately I can't get through an entire one without gagging and tossing it out idk why. I used to smoke them fine
KoolPwny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 01:01 AM   #9
Registered Member
Regular
 
InfinibandGT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: San Ramon
Region: Other
Posts: 230
Yea, that's it.
InfinibandGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 01:42 AM   #10
Registered Member
Regular
 
tc x 4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Region: Indiana
Posts: 3,783
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bee20e View Post
I thought you meant vaping weed. I was eager to jump into this thread bahahah
I thought this old dog was gonna learn a new trick.
tc x 4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 04:17 AM   #11
Registered Member
Regular
 
Tpost08's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Region: Louisiana
Posts: 624
I used to smoke. Then I started chantix-ing. Now I'm just some loser low life that doesn't smoke no mo.
Tpost08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 04:46 AM   #12
Registered Member
Regular
 
Chuckers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Scottsdale
Region: Arizona
Posts: 59
The only vaping I do is prohibited from discussing on this forum
Chuckers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 05:40 AM   #13
Registered Member
Regular
 
tc x 4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Region: Indiana
Posts: 3,783
I'd be afraid of it loosing it's taste.
tc x 4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 07:55 AM   #14
Registered Member
Regular
 
v8pony's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Monmouth County, New Jersey
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 2,201
Been vaping for 3 years..tobacco free the whole time except for a 3 month relapse at about my year mark..it's my second hobby next to my mustang
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-1772779228.jpg
Views:	156
Size:	524.2 KB
ID:	134465   Click image for larger version

Name:	image-947729609.jpg
Views:	145
Size:	498.8 KB
ID:	134466  

Click image for larger version

Name:	image-2903959438.jpg
Views:	144
Size:	471.9 KB
ID:	134467   Click image for larger version

Name:	image-1268591048.jpg
Views:	127
Size:	285.2 KB
ID:	134468  

__________________
2002 5spd GT
Feb 2013 Mustang of the Month
v8pony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 08:32 AM   #15
Moderator Emeritus
Regular
 
Hmiller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 1,312
Send a message via AIM to Hmiller
My boss does it at work.. She uses the mocha flavor kind and I can smell it at my cube down from hers lol... Haha (doesn't smell bad at all)

On a side note there's this guy that I work with that went out and bought the one that looks like a cig. He wanted to go outside and smoke it with the cool "kids" .. He's never smoked lol is this normal?
__________________
VOTE For MOTM!!!!!!
Hmiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 10:30 AM   #16
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Gardena
Region: California
Posts: 1,305
I know that those ecigs are safe to use indoors or w/e but I still hate when people use them like in a grocery store or around a lot of people. It's just rude. At least blow your vapor UP not towards people damn :smdh:
KoolPwny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 11:28 AM   #17
Registered Member
Regular
 
v8pony's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Monmouth County, New Jersey
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 2,201
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bee20e View Post
I know that those ecigs are safe to use indoors or w/e but I still hate when people use them like in a grocery store or around a lot of people. It's just rude. At least blow your vapor UP not towards people damn :smdh:
Yea but you know what I hate wayyyyy more? Those people that go "cough cough" when you walk by with a cigarette, makes me want to punch those people in the FACE!!! Especially when they go cough cough as you walk by with an e cig lmao cracks me up everytime
__________________
2002 5spd GT
Feb 2013 Mustang of the Month
v8pony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 11:58 AM   #18
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Gardena
Region: California
Posts: 1,305
Quote:
Originally Posted by NJstanger View Post

Yea but you know what I hate wayyyyy more? Those people that go "cough cough" when you walk by with a cigarette, makes me want to punch those people in the FACE!!! Especially when they go cough cough as you walk by with an e cig lmao cracks me up everytime
Yeah those people annoy me to. But when I was at work, I would usually smoke at my car as to not have anyone complain or give me **** about it
KoolPwny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 12:42 PM   #19
Registered Member
Regular
 
v8pony's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Monmouth County, New Jersey
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 2,201
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bee20e View Post
Yeah those people annoy me to. But when I was at work, I would usually smoke at my car as to not have anyone complain or give me **** about it
+1 same here
__________________
2002 5spd GT
Feb 2013 Mustang of the Month
v8pony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 12:49 PM   #20
Registered Member
Regular
 
BeachMonkey100's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Myrtle Beach
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 497
Quote:
Originally Posted by NJstanger View Post
Been vaping for 3 years..tobacco free the whole time except for a 3 month relapse at about my year mark..it's my second hobby next to my mustang
Yes! me too, a second hobby for sure. It's almost to addicting. I just got a new itaste mvp v2 and love it. I just got a kanger unitank yesterday and love it as well. not sure if you can get them or not yet, was talking to the guy at my local vape shop and he said he would slip me one lol
__________________
2006 Mustang GT Premium Satin Silver Metallic | 5 Speed Manual | Hurst Short Shifter | K&N CAI | JSR Strut Brace, FLCA Brace, Rear Shock Tower Brace | Flowmaster Axle Backs | Ford K Springs | JM Trackbar | 93 Bama Performance Tune

BeachMonkey100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 12:51 PM   #21
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Gardena
Region: California
Posts: 1,305
Anybody tried hookah before? I did once but was **** faced drunk at the time lol. A lotta middle eastern people love it
KoolPwny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 12:52 PM   #22
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 301
me too - I've been using them for about three years. I just picked up the itaste mvp v2 a couple of weeks ago - still getting used to the fact that I don't need to charge it each day.
SpaceFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 12:53 PM   #23
Registered Member
Regular
 
BeachMonkey100's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Myrtle Beach
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 497
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bee20e View Post
Anybody tried hookah before? I did once but was **** faced drunk at the time lol. A lotta middle eastern people love it
I have a few times and loved it.
__________________
2006 Mustang GT Premium Satin Silver Metallic | 5 Speed Manual | Hurst Short Shifter | K&N CAI | JSR Strut Brace, FLCA Brace, Rear Shock Tower Brace | Flowmaster Axle Backs | Ford K Springs | JM Trackbar | 93 Bama Performance Tune

BeachMonkey100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 12:55 PM   #24
Registered Member
Regular
 
BeachMonkey100's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Myrtle Beach
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 497
My current set up at work! butter brew juice! it's like a butterscotch and vanilla mix. I'm not big on stuff like this but it is amazing!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-3818908181.jpg
Views:	111
Size:	459.2 KB
ID:	134511  
__________________
2006 Mustang GT Premium Satin Silver Metallic | 5 Speed Manual | Hurst Short Shifter | K&N CAI | JSR Strut Brace, FLCA Brace, Rear Shock Tower Brace | Flowmaster Axle Backs | Ford K Springs | JM Trackbar | 93 Bama Performance Tune

BeachMonkey100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 01:09 PM   #25
Registered Member
Regular
 
v8pony's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Monmouth County, New Jersey
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 2,201
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeachMonkey100 View Post
Yes! me too, a second hobby for sure. It's almost to addicting. I just got a new itaste mvp v2 and love it. I just got a kanger unitank yesterday and love it as well. not sure if you can get them or not yet, was talking to the guy at my local vape shop and he said he would slip me one lol
Awesome man! I got a ProVari, a smoktech Magneto (mechanical mod for RBAs), an itaste VV, itaste MVP v2..I usually run kangar protanks recoiled with a 1.4ohm microcoil with some 100% sterile cotton for wicking..at home I can fill a bus full of vapor in 1 deep lung hit on my mechanical magneto using my RBA running a sub ohm coil, SOOO addicting lmao. You happen to be a member over at ECF?

---------- Post added at 02:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:07 PM ----------

Also right now vaping on some Vanilla Bean juice from Backwoods brew, stuff is tasty I must say
__________________
2002 5spd GT
Feb 2013 Mustang of the Month
v8pony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 01:10 PM   #26
Registered Member
Regular
 
BeachMonkey100's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Myrtle Beach
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 497
Quote:
Originally Posted by NJstanger View Post
Awesome man! I got a ProVari, a smoktech Magneto (mechanical mod for RBAs), an itaste VV, itaste MVP v2..I usually run kangar protanks recoiled with a 1.4ohm microcoil with some 100% sterile cotton for wicking..at home I can fill a bus full of vapor in 1 deep lung hit on my mechanical magneto using my RBA running a sub ohm coil, SOOO addicting lmao.
nice! my next step probably in the next few months will be a mechanical for RBA's. I'm not quite there yet, I know about them and can rebuild them, but just not there yet. I love my itaste mvp v2, I'm still learning the vv/vw on it, some tanks I can run 4.4volts and others I can only run about 3.4 volts without it tasting burnt. Still learning at it, but it surely is addicting.
__________________
2006 Mustang GT Premium Satin Silver Metallic | 5 Speed Manual | Hurst Short Shifter | K&N CAI | JSR Strut Brace, FLCA Brace, Rear Shock Tower Brace | Flowmaster Axle Backs | Ford K Springs | JM Trackbar | 93 Bama Performance Tune

BeachMonkey100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 01:20 PM   #27
Registered Member
Regular
 
v8pony's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Monmouth County, New Jersey
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 2,201
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeachMonkey100 View Post
nice! my next step probably in the next few months will be a mechanical for RBA's. I'm not quite there yet, I know about them and can rebuild them, but just not there yet. I love my itaste mvp v2, I'm still learning the vv/vw on it, some tanks I can run 4.4volts and others I can only run about 3.4 volts without it tasting burnt. Still learning at it, but it surely is addicting.
Oh yea man there's a lot to learn, most people think if an ecig and just think of those things you see at 7/11 for 9 bucks..there's a whole vaping world out there people have absolutely no idea about, I went from almost 2 packs of Marlboro Reds a day to 0 cigarettes a day with the help of ecigarettes...these things are a godsend and most people read an article on them here or there and attack them...my uncle had to go to a yearly check up every year for his lungs, was a smoker for 30+ years, every year the black spots on his lung X-ray get bigger and bigger and more just kept popping up..he's been on ecigarettes for 3 years now, for his last 3 checkups the black spots actually got smaller and started to disappear, his last checkup was 3 weeks ago, and the doctors found NO BLACK SPOTS on his lungs, they literally pulled out a magnifying glass to check for very very tiny spots, found nothing..long story short, his yearly checkups he had to get done for the past 10 years, turned to a every 3 year checkup..
__________________
2002 5spd GT
Feb 2013 Mustang of the Month
v8pony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 01:23 PM   #28
Registered Member
Regular
 
alrefire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Region: Alabama
Posts: 3,713
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bee20e View Post
I thought you meant vaping weed. I was eager to jump into this thread bahahah
I was about to start bashing lol
I don't smoke
But from a health perspective, vamping is WAAAAAAYYYY Better for you than a cigarette
alrefire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 01:31 PM   #29
Registered Member
Regular
 
BeachMonkey100's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Myrtle Beach
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 497
Quote:
Originally Posted by NJstanger View Post
Oh yea man there's a lot to learn, most people think if an ecig and just think of those things you see at 7/11 for 9 bucks..there's a whole vaping world out there people have absolutely no idea about, I went from almost 2 packs of Marlboro Reds a day to 0 cigarettes a day with the help of ecigarettes...these things are a godsend and most people read an article on them here or there and attack them...my uncle had to go to a yearly check up every year for his lungs, was a smoker for 30+ years, every year the black spots on his lung X-ray get bigger and bigger and more just kept popping up..he's been on ecigarettes for 3 years now, for his last 3 checkups the black spots actually got smaller and started to disappear, his last checkup was 3 weeks ago, and the doctors found NO BLACK SPOTS on his lungs, they literally pulled out a magnifying glass to check for very very tiny spots, found nothing..long story short, his yearly checkups he had to get done for the past 10 years, turned to a every 3 year checkup..
that's awesome! that's really good, I have been happy with vaping and since I started I have more money, feel better and don't have to worry about showing my ID every two seconds lol.
__________________
2006 Mustang GT Premium Satin Silver Metallic | 5 Speed Manual | Hurst Short Shifter | K&N CAI | JSR Strut Brace, FLCA Brace, Rear Shock Tower Brace | Flowmaster Axle Backs | Ford K Springs | JM Trackbar | 93 Bama Performance Tune

BeachMonkey100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 01:34 PM   #30
ME Bloodhound
Staff
 
Soccerluvr4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Sacramento/Bay Area
Region: California
Posts: 14,672
Quote:
Originally Posted by NJstanger View Post
Yea but you know what I hate wayyyyy more? Those people that go "cough cough" when you walk by with a cigarette, makes me want to punch those people in the FACE!!! Especially when they go cough cough as you walk by with an e cig lmao cracks me up everytime
Sometimes it actually makes people cough though. Honestly when I walk by someone that is smoking sometimes it does make me cough because it agitates my nose and throat.
__________________

Bullitt build paused pending graduation

HID end all thread
Soccerluvr4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 01:53 PM   #31
Registered Member
Regular
 
v8pony's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Monmouth County, New Jersey
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 2,201
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccerluvr4 View Post
Sometimes it actually makes people cough though. Honestly when I walk by someone that is smoking sometimes it does make me cough because it agitates my nose and throat.
Yea but I'm talking about those people when your 5 feet away from them they give you that look and go "cough, cough".. It's one thing if an ******* smoker is blowing his smoke directly in someone's path there about to walk through, 95% or smokers I've met are wayyyy considerate to non smoker, non smokers act like smokers are scum of the earth or something and there so much better because they simply "don't smoke", but most likely all day they sit pop Xanax like f'in candy but no big deal they don't smoke lmao..in no way defending smokers or putting down non smokers, it's just how I felt when I was a smoker..to this day if some ahole walks by me and blows a puff of smoke in my face I'll say something, rather than go cough cough and act like there killing me..
__________________
2002 5spd GT
Feb 2013 Mustang of the Month
v8pony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 02:30 PM   #32
Registered Member
Regular
 
tc x 4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Region: Indiana
Posts: 3,783
Quote:
Originally Posted by alrefire View Post
I was about to start bashing lol
I don't smoke
But from a health perspective, vamping is WAAAAAAYYYY Better for you than a cigarette
Why would you bash something you know absolutely nothing about?
tc x 4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 02:34 PM   #33
Registered Member
Regular
 
Butch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Region: New Mexico
Posts: 1,653
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bee20e View Post
I know that those ecigs are safe to use indoors or w/e but I still hate when people use them like in a grocery store or around a lot of people. It's just rude. At least blow your vapor UP not towards people damn :smdh:
Blown into someone only means two things, you wanna bang em or you wanna frack em up

---------- Post added at 12:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:33 PM ----------

So vaping weed, yes┬┐ jaja jk
__________________
I love speed and Nascar driving,,,
killing gears and dodging traffic,,,
-----NEHP---
{Never Enough HP}
Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 03:18 PM   #34
Staff
Blogger
Staff
 
99ford's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Region: Georgia
Posts: 6,120
Send a message via Skype™ to 99ford
Quote:
Originally Posted by NJstanger View Post

Oh yea man there's a lot to learn, most people think if an ecig and just think of those things you see at 7/11 for 9 bucks..there's a whole vaping world out there people have absolutely no idea about, I went from almost 2 packs of Marlboro Reds a day to 0 cigarettes a day with the help of ecigarettes...these things are a godsend and most people read an article on them here or there and attack them...my uncle had to go to a yearly check up every year for his lungs, was a smoker for 30+ years, every year the black spots on his lung X-ray get bigger and bigger and more just kept popping up..he's been on ecigarettes for 3 years now, for his last 3 checkups the black spots actually got smaller and started to disappear, his last checkup was 3 weeks ago, and the doctors found NO BLACK SPOTS on his lungs, they literally pulled out a magnifying glass to check for very very tiny spots, found nothing..long story short, his yearly checkups he had to get done for the past 10 years, turned to a every 3 year checkup..
Wow I'm pretty content with the cheap blue ones. They work out well for now. I only smoke after enjoying some adult beverages. I know it's not good
__________________
Check out the Official ME gear page for site t-shirts, decals, and bottle openers: http://www.mustangevolution.com/foru...2/#post1670281
99ford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 03:29 PM   #35
Registered Member
Regular
 
BeachMonkey100's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Myrtle Beach
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 497
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99ford View Post
Wow I'm pretty content with the cheap blue ones. They work out well for now. I only smoke after enjoying some adult beverages. I know it's not good
I used one of those once, and never picked it up, about a year later which was about 3 months ago I got hooked on the real vape experience and I am so glad I did. a cigarette to me now smells like complete #*%* And I can't stand to be around it.
__________________
2006 Mustang GT Premium Satin Silver Metallic | 5 Speed Manual | Hurst Short Shifter | K&N CAI | JSR Strut Brace, FLCA Brace, Rear Shock Tower Brace | Flowmaster Axle Backs | Ford K Springs | JM Trackbar | 93 Bama Performance Tune

BeachMonkey100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


» Like Us On Facebook



01:08 AM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.