Am i and @ss? In love? Or what? - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 11-13-2013, 02:02 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Am i and @ss? In love? Or what?

Okay here's my story.... There's this girl that has loved me for 3 years already but I never payed attention to her, in my high school years I used to be a man whore (best years of my life) and now that I'm in college (21 years old and know who my really true friends are) I stopped doing that and this girl made me stop messing around with my other friends because we became f buddies but never felt anything for her. She spoiled me like a little kid and has always been there for me......and she didn't cared if I hurt her after treating her like sh1t. She supported me in everything like; she forced me to go to college, she wants to help me buy my first car (which will be a 2014 mustang) and that she will buy me most the mods I'll get for the car. I'm a preppy kind of guy and girls still flirt with me and well things happen and I've always liked girls with a nice body, has curves, and hot hot...... in the other hand she is not ugly but not hot either, but how she treated me made me think......now she just told me she's tired of this and wants to move on but for me to still be her best friend, so she just had a bf..... How am I feeling? Now this got me mad for not telling me on time but happy for her.... Made me sad but did not cried, so many mix feelings...
Mlp07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-13-2013, 02:04 PM   #2
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Mississippi
Send a message via AIM to lowflyn
Grow a pair?
Our's:
90 7up vert - new project-07 DSG Focus -DD
lowflyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 02:06 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowflyn View Post
Grow a pair?
Had them since I was born.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-13-2013, 02:07 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Region: North Carolina
Sounds to me like an *** and you're using er. Work for your own mods and dont leech off of people or be "friends" for what you can get.
MidnightBlueGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 02:09 PM   #5
ME Bloodhound
Staff

Region: California
Quote:
Grow a pair?
Got to agree with loflyn on this one

---------- Post added at 12:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:07 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidnightBlueGT View Post
Sounds to me like an *** and you're using er. Work for your own mods and dont leech off of people or be "friends" for what you can get.
And Midnight

Bullitt build paused pending graduation

HID end all thread
Soccerluvr4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 02:11 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Of course I said no on that. I've never used her since ive help her a lot.... I've lended her over 2.3k because she owed stuff, I've always been a independed guy and already have 10k I've saved and if I didn't lended my bro (lended him 3k) i should of hay 15k in total now. She has always cried in front of me and I've always been there for her too and thanked me so many time for been there. She always had problems with their parents and even kicked her out of their house and I helped her to come stay at my place...
Old 11-13-2013, 02:15 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Other
Dude you a a&hole plan and simple obviously this girl saw something in you that she thought she could bring out but she has given up and moved on to what is prob better for her
badsheep5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 02:19 PM   #8
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thaacker View Post
Dude you a a&hole plan and simple obviously this girl saw something in you that she thought she could bring out but she has given up and moved on to what is prob better for her
Well at first I didn't cared for her but things started to change and I noticed them. I started to care for her soo much we became best friends. I've always been a close minded person and never told my problems to anyone but she changed me and now I trusted her so much
Old 11-13-2013, 02:22 PM   #9
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New Jersey
Quote:
Grow a pair?
Lol +1
Old 11-13-2013, 02:23 PM   #10
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mlp07 View Post
Well at first I didn't cared for her but things started to change and I noticed them. I started to care for her soo much we became best friend.
You best friends she wanted more but you would not give her more so she moved on dude you can only friend zone some one for so long tell they decide to say f@ck it and move one.
Old 11-13-2013, 02:25 PM   #11
ME Bloodhound
Staff

This is as simple as I can make it sound..... You friend zoned her dude, and she have up trying.

HID end all thread
Old 11-13-2013, 02:28 PM   #12
Registered Member
Regular

There's so much more in this story tho, she has Ef with some of my friends when I was going to give her a chance and she had kept secrets from me, knowing that we were talking. That's why I was like that with her, so please don't start with the insults because I wasn't the only person that was an ***. She's loves me so much still that she has gone pshyco on me.... While I was. Driving she has thrown herself out of the car, she has threaten me to kill herself if I left her. So many things that stops me
Old 11-13-2013, 02:29 PM   #13
ME Bloodhound
Staff

Quote:
There's so much more in this story tho, she has Ef with some of my friends when I was going to give her a chance and she had kept secrets from me, knowing that we were talking. That's why I was like that with her, so please don't start with the insults because I was the only person that was an ***.
You need to give us the entire story then, otherwise we are just basing it off of what you give us

HID end all thread
Old 11-13-2013, 02:30 PM   #14
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
There's so much more in this story tho, she has Ef with some of my friends when I was going to give her a chance and she had kept secrets from me, knowing that we were talking. That's why I was like that with her, so please don't start with the insults because I was the only person that was an ***.
Deal breaker right there....I could never ever be with a girl who has slept with a friend...one night stands are one thing, but to date a girl a friend has slept with, ehhhhh nooooooo.
Old 11-13-2013, 02:32 PM   #15
Registered Member
Regular

I just edited more on that sentence above, and like I said this is getting out of control
Old 11-13-2013, 02:34 PM   #16
Registered Member
Regular

Region: North Carolina
So pretty much the tables have turned and both are still in the friend zone?
MidnightBlueGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 02:35 PM   #17
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
There's so much more in this story tho, she has Ef with some of my friends when I was going to give her a chance and she had kept secrets from me, knowing that we were talking. That's why I was like that with her, so please don't start with the insults because I wasn't the only person that was an ***. She's loves me so much still that she has gone pshyco on me.... While I was. Driving she has thrown herself out of the car, she has threaten me to kill herself if I left her. So many things that stops me
I'm sorry but so many red flags in this paragraph. I say let her go. You must be a good lookin chap if you get all these girls. Find someone else. You'll find a girl that's good for you
Bschmidty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 02:36 PM   #18
Registered Member
Regular

Yeah that's what I am getting he is getting a taste of his own medicine and does not like the taste
Old 11-13-2013, 02:46 PM   #19
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bschmidty View Post
I'm sorry but so many red flags in this paragraph. I say let her go. You must be a good lookin chap if you get all these girls. Find someone else. You'll find a girl that's good for you
That's what really got me thinking tho, I've can get a girl that's pretty and all but it's really hard to find a girl that really cares for someone. I haven't found someone that has cared for me soo much that made me think and made me so confused
Old 11-13-2013, 02:49 PM   #20
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Indiana
Quote:
Yeah that's what I am getting he is getting a taste of his own medicine and does not like the taste
LMAO, what goes around, comes around.
tc x 4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 02:51 PM   #21
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Mississippi
Send a message via AIM to lowflyn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mlp07
Yeh...run far far away...
Our's:
90 7up vert - new project-07 DSG Focus -DD
lowflyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 02:53 PM   #22
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Yeh...run far far away...
Like scary movie once quoted "RUN B*TCH, RUNNNNN"
Old 11-13-2013, 03:01 PM   #23
ME Bloodhound
Staff

This reminds me of a certain someone on the forum who I shall not name lol

HID end all thread
Old 11-13-2013, 03:05 PM   #24
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccerluvr4 View Post
This reminds me of a certain someone on the forum who I shall not name lol
Does it involve a bak seat
Old 11-13-2013, 03:17 PM   #25
Registered Member
Regular

Ever since I knew her she has never leaved my side and I always told her to leave me alone so she could move on. Now that she did, she's going out with my manager's brother. I hate it because he hooked her up with his brother and I know how he thinks, "ha poor bastard he's sad because she left him" i just realized muy manager has always been jealous of me because all the girls where I work at liked me and I have a really bad reputation there. ( messed around with girls there that could get me fired) but everyone passes thru that... That manager did it on purpose he always acted to be my "friend" and back stabbed me like that.... I'm just realizing he was always talking about me all this time behind my back, and have a really good realationship with my coworkers.
Old 11-13-2013, 03:21 PM   #26
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Ever since I knew her she has never leaved my side and I always told her to leave me alone so she could move on. Now that she did, she's going out with my manager's brother. I hate it because he hooked her up with his brother and I know how he thinks, "ha poor bastard he's sad because she left him" i just realized muy manager has always been jealous of me because all the girls where I work at liked me and I have a really bad reputation there. ( messed around with girls there that could get me fired) but everyone passes thru that... That manager did it on purpose he always acted to be my "friend" and back stabbed me like that.... I'm just realizing he was always talking about me all this time behind my back, and have a really good realationship with my coworkers.
You have no one to blame but yourself, get over it.
Old 11-13-2013, 03:25 PM   #27
Registered Member
Regular

Ppl don't act like at this age you wanted to have fun and everything, everyone passes thru this stuff. And all those stuff about messing around was when I. Was 18 so I've already experience so much im done with that. I'm ready to settle down and I just don't know what to do with this girl
Old 11-13-2013, 03:26 PM   #28
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
I regret ever commenting on this post dude like everyone is saying its your own damn falt Grow a pair and get over it walk away and stop *****ing you can't handle rejection obviously
Old 11-13-2013, 03:28 PM   #29
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Virginia
Quote:
I regret ever commenting on this post dude like everyone is saying its your own damn falt Grow a pair and get over it walk away and stop *****ing you can't handle rejection obviously
Agreed... Grows pair and move on
2013 GT Premium, Red Candy Metallic, Recaro seats, Electronic package, Strut tower brace, Sway bars, SHR flush mounted window louvers, RTR street-spec axleback exhaust, Ford Racing Boss 302 Side Exhaust, RTR wheels, 50/35% Window tint, Steeda black shorty antenna, and Ford OE Matte Hood Vents.
mustangz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 03:30 PM   #30
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Trust me I already tried to leave her but doesn't work she's threatening me that she's going to kill herself if I do, that she can't live without me. I don't want that stuff in my conscience. I'm like stuck in a hole.
Old 11-13-2013, 03:33 PM   #31
Registered Member
Regular

Lol, she can obviously live without you, she dumped you.
Old 11-13-2013, 03:34 PM   #32
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Trust me I already tried to leave her but doesn't work she's threatening me that she's going to kill herself if I do, that she can't live without me. I don't want that stuff in my conscience. I'm like stuck in a hole.
No your not call her out on her bull**** you were never dating you were both fing other people and she is dating some one else your story is changing to much I bet even mustangz agrees this is starting to smell fishy .... Sorry mustangz had to poke a little fun
Old 11-13-2013, 03:36 PM   #33
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
No your not call her out on her bull**** you were never dating you were both fing other people and she is dating some one else your story is changing to much I bet even mustangz agrees this is starting to smell fishy .... Sorry mustangz had to poke a little fun
Lol +1
Old 11-13-2013, 03:45 PM   #34
Registered Member
Regular

Kirk out
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-1987004998.jpg
Views:	87
Size:	160.5 KB
ID:	136324  
Old 11-13-2013, 03:49 PM   #35
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Why would I lie? What do I get from lying? I admit it's both's fault But it can't be blamed at me for everything. Ive never treated a girl this bad and I've never been in this situation were a girl is willing so do something stupid because of me. I just wanted advice not bad comments. I wanted to give her a chance but what happen in the pass it's not something I can forget.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar