Creep at the gas station. - Page 3 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Closed Thread

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 11-15-2013, 12:39 PM   #71
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Region: South Carolina
Send a message via AIM to Hmiller
Quote:
Originally Posted by 03Graymach View Post
Lol that great I thought it was just being sponsored by mommy & daddy customs
I just died bahahahaha haha lmao ahhh yes, you are correct .. I wish I was sponsored
Advertisement

Old 11-15-2013, 12:40 PM   #72
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hmiller View Post
I just died bahahahaha haha lmao ahhh yes, you are correct .. I wish I was sponsored
Don't we all
Old 11-15-2013, 04:54 PM   #73
Loc: Austin,TX
Regular
Supporter

My farts are more violent than this kid.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-15-2013, 05:45 PM   #74
Road Trip!

Region: California
Quote:
Originally Posted by DDTCM View Post
My farts are more violent than this kid.
silent but deadly?
Old 11-15-2013, 06:04 PM   #75
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Region: South Carolina
Send a message via AIM to Hmiller
Bahaha
Old 11-16-2013, 02:09 AM   #76
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Illinois
You should have dropped your keys and blew your rape whistle. Wait...you dont get those until college so I guess you did your best.
Old 11-16-2013, 02:17 AM   #77
Registered Member
Regular

Wtf
Old 11-16-2013, 02:17 AM   #78
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Arkansas
Quote:
Originally Posted by foxbox View Post
You should have dropped your keys and blew your rape whistle. Wait...you dont get those until college so I guess you did your best.
Do we really get rape whistles? How much do they cost?
Old 11-16-2013, 02:22 AM   #79
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by clflorida View Post

Roughly $25,000 a semester, you actually only loan the whistle. You actually have to give it back after finals...
Old 11-16-2013, 02:24 AM   #80
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
They are 19.99 plus shipping and handling but if you order right now we will double you offer! Were not done yet we will throw in a free dvd showing you how to use keys to protect your self in case you lost or broke you whistle !!! While supply last
Old 11-16-2013, 02:27 AM   #81
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by travisb.young66 View Post

They are 19.99 plus shipping and handling but if you order right now we will double you offer! Were not done yet we will throw in a free dvd showing you how to use keys to protect your self in case you lost or broke you whistle !!! While supply last
What a steal, ill take a 1000!!!!! Is Flo rida in the dvd btw??
Old 11-16-2013, 02:31 AM   #82
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Arkansas
Quote:
Originally Posted by travisb.young66 View Post

Oh! Gadzucks! I don't wanna miss out! Where do I sign up at???

---------- Post added at 02:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:27 AM ----------

...sometimes we get weird on ME lol
Old 11-16-2013, 05:03 AM   #83
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Alabama
I remember when I was 16 and I had my 5.0 I was putting gas
And noticed some old lady walking towards me from across the street and she started screaming a horrible loud scary scream at me , so I quickly stopped putting gas , and jumped in my car, but my car died , luckily I had a Matco jump box so she was still inching her way towards me and I ran out and opened my hood started it up, by the time I closed everything up and put it in D she was at my window and i floored it and got the hell out of there
I was so terrified

---------- Post added at 06:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:02 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slow4V View Post
I remember when I was 16 and I had my 5.0 I was putting gas And noticed some old lady walking towards me from across the street and she started screaming a horrible loud scary scream at me , so I quickly stopped putting gas , and jumped in my car, but my car died , luckily I had a Matco jump box so she was still inching her way towards me and I ran out and opened my hood started it up, by the time I closed everything up and put it in D she was at my window and i floored it and got the hell out of there I was so terrified
This was at night
Old 11-16-2013, 05:29 AM   #84
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Indiana
This thread is living proof
You can't fix stupid!
Old 11-16-2013, 09:22 AM   #85
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Alabama
Quote:
Originally Posted by foxbox View Post
Wtf... I'm a freshman, and I didn't get a rape whistle!!!!!!!!!!

---------- Post added at 09:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:21 AM ----------

Quote:
I remember when I was 16 and I had my 5.0 I was putting gas And noticed some old lady walking towards me from across the street and she started screaming a horrible loud scary scream at me , so I quickly stopped putting gas , and jumped in my car, but my car died , luckily I had a Matco jump box so she was still inching her way towards me and I ran out and opened my hood started it up, by the time I closed everything up and put it in D she was at my window and i floored it and got the hell out of there I was so terrified ---------- Post added at 06:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:02 AM ---------- This was at night
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Old 11-16-2013, 10:17 AM   #86
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Virginia
Quote:
I remember when I was 16 and I had my 5.0 I was putting gas And noticed some old lady walking towards me from across the street and she started screaming a horrible loud scary scream at me , so I quickly stopped putting gas , and jumped in my car, but my car died , luckily I had a Matco jump box so she was still inching her way towards me and I ran out and opened my hood started it up, by the time I closed everything up and put it in D she was at my window and i floored it and got the hell out of there I was so terrified ---------- Post added at 06:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:02 AM ---------- This was at night
Dang. Stuff like that is why I will always have things to try and defend myself with, may not work, or it may.

When I turn 21, I will buy a CCW permit.
2013 GT Premium, Red Candy Metallic, Recaro seats, Electronic package, Strut tower brace, Sway bars, SHR flush mounted window louvers, RTR street-spec axleback exhaust, Ford Racing Boss 302 Side Exhaust, RTR wheels, 50/35% Window tint, Steeda black shorty antenna, and Ford OE Matte Hood Vents.
Old 11-16-2013, 10:43 AM   #87
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by mustangz View Post
Dang. Stuff like that is why I will always have things to try and defend myself with, may not work, or it may. When I turn 21, I will buy a CCW permit.
You don't just go buy your ccw you have to take a test and be able to shot first
Old 11-16-2013, 10:45 AM   #88
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 03Graymach View Post
You don't just go buy your ccw you have to take a test and be able to shot first
I know that. I've been shooting for about 9 years. We have many guns, and I'm good to average with all of them. I know the laws about them and CCW laws in my state, county, and city. The test shouldn't be to hard.
2013 GT Premium, Red Candy Metallic, Recaro seats, Electronic package, Strut tower brace, Sway bars, SHR flush mounted window louvers, RTR street-spec axleback exhaust, Ford Racing Boss 302 Side Exhaust, RTR wheels, 50/35% Window tint, Steeda black shorty antenna, and Ford OE Matte Hood Vents.
Old 11-16-2013, 10:49 AM   #89
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Oklahoma
Quote:

Sir, Imma need you to change your tone. Don't make me pull out my keys.
This this right here.... Lmao
Old 11-16-2013, 10:52 AM   #90
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Mississippi
Send a message via AIM to lowflyn
Quote:
Originally Posted by 03Graymach
Depends where you are. We shouldn't have to have any sort of permit.

Many states you don't need a permit for open carry and several don't require any for concealed carry. Here in MS as long as you have money you can get your cc permit. No testing or shooting required.
Our's:
90 7up vert - new project-07 DSG Focus -DD
Old 11-16-2013, 10:54 AM   #91
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowflyn View Post
Depends where you are. We shouldn't have to have any sort of permit. Many states you don't need a permit for open carry and several don't require any for concealed carry. Here in MS as long as you have money you can get your cc permit. No testing or shooting required.
Southern VA, VA requires a permit for CC, last time I checked, I think open carry is fine, but I wouldn't often, law enforcement would be all over that, so many people see a responsible citizen with a gun and freak out
Old 11-16-2013, 11:12 AM   #92
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mustangz
Southern VA, VA requires a permit for CC, last time I checked, I think open carry is fine, but I wouldn't often, law enforcement would be all over that, so many people see a responsible citizen with a gun and freak out
Meh, cops get over it. I oc more than cc for comfort and convenience. Have never had a negative reaction from anyone. There's a reason most leo open carry...
Our's:
Old 11-16-2013, 11:36 AM   #93
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Meh, cops get over it. I oc more than cc for comfort and convenience. Have never had a negative reaction from anyone. There's a reason most leo open carry...
Most LEO do, but with the rashes of gun violence, some people would probably have a negative reaction. But hey, I'm a law abiding citizen(great movie BTW) so I'll OC if I feel like it, and if it's legal in the areas.
Old 11-16-2013, 11:41 AM   #94
Road Trip!

Quote:
Most LEO do, but with the rashes of gun violence, some people would probably have a negative reaction. But hey, I'm a law abiding citizen(great movie BTW) so I'll OC if I feel like it, and if it's legal in the areas.
you think it's cool to carry a gun until you actually shoot somebody. Than you sh1t your ****in pants. Just because you have a permit doesn't mean your *** isn't going to court over that shi1t
Old 11-16-2013, 11:51 AM   #95
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bee20e View Post
you think it's cool to carry a gun until you actually shoot somebody. Than you sh1t your ****in pants. Just because you have a permit doesn't mean your *** isn't going to court over that shi1t
I know that, like I stated above, I know the laws. I know you probably will still wind up in court, may not be right, but will probably happen.
Old 11-16-2013, 11:54 AM   #96
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Missouri
Quote:
Dang. Stuff like that is why I will always have things to try and defend myself with, may not work, or it may. When I turn 21, I will buy a CCW permit.

2013 GT/CS
Old 11-16-2013, 12:12 PM   #97
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bee20e
That's why you keep a lawyer on retainer. I have two good lawyers I can call at anytime for anything. One is a defense lawyer the other is 2nd amendment.
Our's:
Old 11-16-2013, 12:38 PM   #98
Registered Member
Regular

Better call Saul...
Old 11-16-2013, 12:45 PM   #99
Road Trip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PonyBoyV6 View Post
Better call Saul...
im here already
Old 11-16-2013, 01:21 PM   #100
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Ohio
Quote:
I always advise open carry for an intelligent, rational, human beings. The last thing one needs is a shirt, or whatever, in the way. Level one retention as my open, and whatever I conceal is usually in the waste band and no retention.

My sponsor, Tokkyo Nutrition, offers 50% off your entire order with the code "PowerHouse"
Old 11-16-2013, 01:51 PM   #101
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltArc View Post
I always advise open carry for an intelligent, rational, human beings. The last thing one needs is a shirt, or whatever, in the way. Level one retention as my open, and whatever I conceal is usually in the waste band and no retention.
I would probably open carry the beretta 92 that my dad will transfer to me. Then either an M&P40c, M&P40 shield, or a Glock 27 as a CCW.
Old 11-16-2013, 02:05 PM   #102
Moderator Emeritus

Region: Massachusetts
Why do all of you hate on mustangz so much? I can how you guys disagree with how he handled the situation. But you guys are just straight up ****ting on the kid.lol
Old 11-16-2013, 02:08 PM   #103
Road Trip!

I just don't agree on some stuff he says. I don't hate him and would not go out of my way to intentionally pick on him in real life
Old 11-16-2013, 02:12 PM   #104
Moderator Emeritus

Region: Massachusetts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bee20e View Post
I just don't agree on some stuff he says. I don't hate him and would not go out of my way to intentionally pick on him in real life
I know what your trying to say, but then why intentionally go on his thread and post? I mean just do what I did, just read it get a good chuckle and move on.
Old 11-16-2013, 02:13 PM   #105
slow281
Regular
Supporter

Region: Nebraska
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adogg View Post
Why do all of you hate on mustangz so much? I can how you guys disagree with how he handled the situation. But you guys are just straight up ****ting on the kid.lol
Because we're all mustang people on here, and when he first join he was all that, just because he was spoiled brat and his parents bought him a brand new mustang..
2003 V6 - Zinc Yellow
1990 LX 2.3 - project
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar