Creep at the gas station. - Page 4 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Closed Thread

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 11-16-2013, 02:15 PM   #106
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Virginia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adogg View Post
Why do all of you hate on mustangz so much? I can how you guys disagree with how he handled the situation. But you guys are just straight up ****ting on the kid.lol
At times I have thought about leaving this forum.
2013 GT Premium, Red Candy Metallic, Recaro seats, Electronic package, Strut tower brace, Sway bars, SHR flush mounted window louvers, RTR street-spec axleback exhaust, Ford Racing Boss 302 Side Exhaust, RTR wheels, 50/35% Window tint, Steeda black shorty antenna, and Ford OE Matte Hood Vents.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-16-2013, 02:16 PM   #107
Road Trip!

Region: California
He bought his own mustang lol it says so in his bio
Old 11-16-2013, 02:16 PM   #108
Moderator Emeritus

Region: Massachusetts
Quote:
Originally Posted by sixpac View Post
Because we're all mustang people on here, and when he first join he was all that, just because he was spoiled brat and his parents bought him a brand new mustang..
Ahhhh the truth is revealed lol jk and again I know what your saying, I despise when people think there all that because of something they didn't earn, but again it's really not his fault his parents bought him a car but if he was really bragging about it and thinking he is the **** the that's his fault.
Advertisement

Old 11-16-2013, 02:17 PM   #109
Road Trip!

Also if my parents had bought me a car I would be flaunting it around too. You guys try n act like you wouldn't lol
Old 11-16-2013, 02:19 PM   #110
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Because we're all mustang people on here, and when he first join he was all that, just because he was spoiled brat and his parents bought him a brand new mustang..
Spoiled brat, nope. All y'all are forgetting one thing, I paid 18K that I saved and could have spent on something else. My parents are helping with the rest of payments, but I put a lot of my money into getting that car.

---------- Post added at 03:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:17 PM ----------

Quote:
Ahhhh the truth is revealed lol jk and again I know what your saying, I despise when people think there all that because of something they didn't earn, but again it's really not his fault his parents bought him a car but if he was really bragging about it and thinking he is the **** the that's his fault.
If bragging is stating that you bought one, which I kinda did, put a big downpayment(my money I had saved for a car) and parents are helping pay the rest.

---------- Post added at 03:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:18 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bee20e View Post
Also if my parents had bought me a car I would be flaunting it around too. You guys try n act like you wouldn't lol
Thanks, I think.
2013 GT Premium, Red Candy Metallic, Recaro seats, Electronic package, Strut tower brace, Sway bars, SHR flush mounted window louvers, RTR street-spec axleback exhaust, Ford Racing Boss 302 Side Exhaust, RTR wheels, 50/35% Window tint, Steeda black shorty antenna, and Ford OE Matte Hood Vents.
Old 11-16-2013, 02:20 PM   #111
Road Trip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mustangz View Post
Spoiled brat, nope. All y'all are forgetting one thing, I paid 18K that I saved and could have spent on something else. My parents are helping with the rest of payments, but I put a lot of my money into getting that car. ---------- Post added at 03:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:17 PM ---------- If bragging is stating that you bought one, which I kinda did, put a big downpayment(my money I had saved for a car) and parents are helping pay the rest.
There's nothing wrong with having your parents help you out. I would LOVE to have. Had my parents help me with stuff. But we have always been pretty poor growing up. Now that I'm older I'm the one paying the rent and taking care of my mom and still trying to mod my car
Old 11-16-2013, 02:23 PM   #112
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
There's nothing wrong with having your parents help you out. I would LOVE to have. Had my parents help me with stuff. But we have always been pretty poor growing up. Now that I'm older I'm the one paying the rent and taking care of my mom and still trying to mod my car
Dang, that's tough. We would be somewhat similar if it wasn't for my grandpa's retirement and pension helping us some. Dad makes good money, and ma's antique dealer, so we would be alright without it, but it's nice to have. He doesn't mind it, my grandpa wants it to be gone close to when he is.
Old 11-16-2013, 02:25 PM   #113
Moderator Emeritus

Region: Massachusetts
Quote:
Spoiled brat, nope. All y'all are forgetting one thing, I paid 18K that I saved and could have spent on something else. My parents are helping with the rest of payments, but I put a lot of my money into getting that car. ---------- Post added at 03:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:17 PM ---------- If bragging is stating that you bought one, which I kinda did, put a big downpayment(my money I had saved for a car) and parents are helping pay the rest. ---------- Post added at 03:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:18 PM ---------- Thanks, I think.
Hey man you don't have to explain yourself to me. I am glad you have a mustang and everything but I couldn't care less how you got it. I just wanted to know why so many people where going after you lol
Old 11-16-2013, 02:25 PM   #114
Road Trip!

Quote:
Dang, that's tough. We would be somewhat similar if it wasn't for my grandpa's retirement and pension helping us some. Dad makes good money, and ma's antique dealer, so we would be alright without it, but it's nice to have. He doesn't mind it, my grandpa wants it to be gone close to when he is.
Get some antique guns lol. Pull out a musket from the trunk and blast some niggaz hahahaha
Old 11-16-2013, 02:26 PM   #115
slow281
Regular
Supporter

Region: Nebraska
Quote:
Spoiled brat, nope. All y'all are forgetting one thing, I paid 18K that I saved and could have spent on something else. My parents are helping with the rest of payments, but I put a lot of my money into getting that car. ---------- Post added at 03:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:17 PM ---------- If bragging is stating that you bought one, which I kinda did, put a big downpayment(my money I had saved for a car) and parents are helping pay the rest. ---------- Post added at 03:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:18 PM ---------- Thanks, I think.
Aka spoiled brat.. If I saved up 18k to buy a car I would have bought a 15k car.. By myself, my parents haven't payed for anything on my cars..
2003 V6 - Zinc Yellow
1990 LX 2.3 - project
Old 11-16-2013, 02:26 PM   #116
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Hey man you don't have to explain yourself to me. I am glad you have a mustang and everything but I couldn't care less how you got it. I just wanted to know why so many people where going after you lol
I don't know why, it's gotten bad enough to where I think about leaving sometimes.
Old 11-16-2013, 02:27 PM   #117
Road Trip!

If other mustang forums had a good app like ME I would be in those too. It's just so easy to stay on this one lol
Old 11-16-2013, 02:30 PM   #118
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Aka spoiled brat.. If I saved up 18k to buy a car I would have bought a 15k car.. By myself, my parents haven't payed for anything on my cars..
Whatever bro, I wanted a new mustang, and my parents were willing to help out, I rarely ask for anything, so that's why they did.

---------- Post added at 03:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:29 PM ----------

Quote:
If other mustang forums had a good app like ME I would be in those too. It's just so easy to stay on this one lol
exactly, most all my posts are from my phone
Old 11-16-2013, 02:30 PM   #119
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Quote:
How did you get that 18k do you have a job or did your parents just give it to you over the years
Old 11-16-2013, 02:31 PM   #120
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 03Graymach View Post
How did you get that 18k do you have a job or did your parents just give it to you over the years
parents and grandpa, but I could have spent it, instead I saved for a mustang, I had wanted one since I was 4.
Old 11-16-2013, 02:31 PM   #121
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Missouri
Quote:
You're out of the loop.

2013 GT/CS
Old 11-16-2013, 02:32 PM   #122
Road Trip!

Have you guys ever robbed somebody before?
Old 11-16-2013, 02:34 PM   #123
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Have you guys ever robbed somebody before?
Nope, never will.
Old 11-16-2013, 02:35 PM   #124
slow281
Regular
Supporter

Region: Nebraska
Quote:
Nope, never will.
What's your address? I would..
2003 V6 - Zinc Yellow
1990 LX 2.3 - project
Old 11-16-2013, 02:36 PM   #125
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
parents and grandpa, but I could have spent it, instead I saved for a mustang, I had wanted one since I was 4.
We call you spoiled because you have not worked for your car or anything it seems like and you say you could have spent that money but I'm sure you did not cause you parents bought you what ever you wanted
Old 11-16-2013, 02:37 PM   #126
Road Trip!

I worked minimum wage bagging groceries for dbags all day until I saved up for my 97 sixxer camaro lol
Old 11-16-2013, 02:39 PM   #127
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
I worked minimum wage bagging groceries for dbags all day until I saved up for my 97 sixxer camaro lol
I hung drywall to pay for my first car a z28 camaro lol it was like a workout 4 12 hrs a day
Old 11-16-2013, 02:40 PM   #128
Road Trip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Screaming Mach View Post
I hung drywall to pay for my first car a z28 camaro lol
that red one?
Old 11-16-2013, 02:40 PM   #129
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
that red one?
Yes
Old 11-16-2013, 02:41 PM   #130
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 03Graymach View Post
We call you spoiled because you have not worked for your car or anything it seems like and you say you could have spent that money but I'm sure you did not cause you parents bought you what ever you wanted
Yes I did, you don't have to believe me. I could have gotten a base 2013 GT with track pack,Recaro's, reverse sensing, and tech package for less, but parents didn't want me learning stick on a new car, so no, I don't get whatever I want, then a few days after, I found this car, and worked out the least expensive deal we could get, good thing my mom is an ex-ford saleswoman, she knew every trick they tried.

And I'd I get whatever I wanted, my GT would have the RTR Spec 1 package on it. So you have assumed incorrectly.
Old 11-16-2013, 02:42 PM   #131
Registered Member
Regular

[QUOTE="Bee20e;1861342"]I worked minimum wage bagging groceries for dbags all day until I saved up for my 97 sixxer camaro lol[/QUOTE
I bagged ice to pay for my 01 sixxer
Old 11-16-2013, 02:42 PM   #132
Road Trip!

I learned how to drive stick in one of these:

Name:   image-298942823.jpg
Views: 63
Size:  51.0 KB
Old 11-16-2013, 02:44 PM   #133
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Looks like a fox body? Not positive though
Old 11-16-2013, 02:45 PM   #134
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
I would have had to black the windows out so no 1 could see me lol jkjk

---------- Post added at 02:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:44 PM ----------

Quote:
Looks like a fox body? Not positive though
Lmao
Old 11-16-2013, 02:45 PM   #135
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
I would have had to black the windows out so no 1 could see me lol jkjk ---------- Post added at 02:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:44 PM ---------- Lmao
what? And that was funny.
Old 11-16-2013, 02:46 PM   #136
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
what? And that was funny.
Do you really think that's a mustang??
Old 11-16-2013, 02:50 PM   #137
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Do you really think that's a mustang??
No, looks vaguely similar to a fox body, but I know it's not one.

Reminder to self: DO NOT TRY A JOKE!
Old 11-16-2013, 02:51 PM   #138
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
No, looks vaguely similar to a fox body, but I know it's not one.

Reminder to self: DO NOT TRY A JOKE!
Lol I just didn't know lol it's all good bro
Old 11-16-2013, 02:51 PM   #139
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Yes I did, you don't have to believe me. I could have gotten a base 2013 GT with track pack,Recaro's, reverse sensing, and tech package for less, but parents didn't want me learning stick on a new car, so no, I don't get whatever I want, then a few days after, I found this car, and worked out the least expensive deal we could get, good thing my mom is an ex-ford saleswoman, she knew every trick they tried. And I'd I get whatever I wanted, my GT would have the RTR Spec 1 package on it. So you have assumed incorrectly.
This is why we hate on you so much you say you don't get what ever you want cause you did not get a better car you should be happy they bought you a $35000 no ***** cause it's not a stick or it does not have the better upgrade
Old 11-16-2013, 02:52 PM   #140
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Lol I just didn't know lol it's all good bro
Yeah, I'm not good at jokes, but I can see by the badge up front it's not one, just can't make out the badge.
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar