Creep at the gas station. - Page 5 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Closed Thread

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 11-16-2013, 02:55 PM   #141
Road Trip!

Region: California
It's a 1994 mercury Capri. Shares lots of parts with a 4 banger stanger
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-16-2013, 02:57 PM   #142
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Virginia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bee20e View Post
It's a 1994 mercury Capri. Shares lots of parts with a 4 banger stanger
It's a mercury, no wonder! Didn't Ford own Mercury at that point in time, I know the long discontinued(2002) Mercury Cougar was based on the Mustang. My friend has a 1999 Mercury Sable, which is based off the Taurus.
2013 GT Premium, Red Candy Metallic, Recaro seats, Electronic package, Strut tower brace, Sway bars, SHR flush mounted window louvers, RTR street-spec axleback exhaust, Ford Racing Boss 302 Side Exhaust, RTR wheels, 50/35% Window tint, Steeda black shorty antenna, and Ford OE Matte Hood Vents.
Old 11-16-2013, 02:59 PM   #143
Road Trip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Screaming Mach View Post
I would have had to black the windows out so no 1 could see me lol jkjk ---------- Post added at 02:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:44 PM ---------- Lmao
you know you got game when you can pick up hos in this thing lol.

---------- Post added at 12:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:58 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by mustangz View Post
It's a mercury, no wonder! Didn't Ford own Mercury at that point in time, I know the long discontinued(2002) Mercury Cougar was based on the Mustang. My friend has a 1999 Mercury Sable, which is based off the Taurus.
yup they did. They also had a mercury Capri 5.0. It's like the mustangs butt ugly cousin lol
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-16-2013, 03:14 PM   #144
slow281
Regular
Supporter

Region: Nebraska
Quote:
Looks like a fox body? Not positive though
Wow your knowledge...

---------- Post added at 03:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:11 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixpac View Post
Wow your knowledge...
This is what I don't understand if your 17-18 when your where 4 and wanted this mustang most on the road had to be foxbodys? Shouldn't you know what a foxbody looks likes if you wanted a mustang for the last 14 years..
2003 V6 - Zinc Yellow
1990 LX 2.3 - project
Old 11-16-2013, 03:17 PM   #145
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Wow your knowledge... ---------- Post added at 03:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:11 PM ---------- This is what I don't understand if your 17-18 when your where 4 and wanted this mustang most on the road had to be foxbodys? Shouldn't you know what a foxbody looks likes if you wanted a mustang for the last 14 years..
this murcury shares parts with the fox body, I never said it was one, I merely said it looked like one.

I know what a fox body looks like, my dad had one. He sold it before I was born, but has shown me pictures of it
2013 GT Premium, Red Candy Metallic, Recaro seats, Electronic package, Strut tower brace, Sway bars, SHR flush mounted window louvers, RTR street-spec axleback exhaust, Ford Racing Boss 302 Side Exhaust, RTR wheels, 50/35% Window tint, Steeda black shorty antenna, and Ford OE Matte Hood Vents.
Old 11-16-2013, 03:18 PM   #146
Registered Member
Regular

Region: North Carolina
Quote:
Wow your knowledge... ---------- Post added at 03:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:11 PM ---------- This is what I don't understand if your 17-18 when your where 4 and wanted this mustang most on the road had to be foxbodys? Shouldn't you know what a foxbody looks likes if you wanted a mustang for the last 14 years..
Lmao...+1 thats one deformed fox
Old 11-16-2013, 03:23 PM   #147
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Quote:

Aka spoiled brat.. If I saved up 18k to buy a car I would have bought a 15k car.. By myself, my parents haven't payed for anything on my cars..
Dude is all this hate necessary? I guess I'd be this hateful too if I my mama told me Santa Claus wasn't real when I was a kid.

He saved $18k. Plopped it down on his car. What other kid could say that? Did you save $18k by your 18th birthday?

---------- Post added at 03:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:21 PM ----------

Quote:

What's your address? I would..
Threatening message to other members. Isn't this against some ME rule?
Old 11-16-2013, 03:34 PM   #148
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 03Graymach View Post
This is why we hate on you so much you say you don't get what ever you want cause you did not get a better car you should be happy they bought you a $35000 no ***** cause it's not a stick or it does not have the better upgrade
+10000
Old 11-16-2013, 03:35 PM   #149
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidnightBlueGT View Post
+10000
Dude, I'm happy with what I have, very happy.
Old 11-16-2013, 03:36 PM   #150
Registered Member
Regular

Sure do complain a lot still...must be the most mature a kid given everything and never worked for anything can be I suppose.
Old 11-16-2013, 03:50 PM   #151
slow281
Regular
Supporter

Quote:
this murcury shares parts with the fox body, I never said it was one, I merely said it looked like one. I know what a fox body looks like, my dad had one. He sold it before I was born, but has shown me pictures of it
No mercury* does not... Early year they did yes.. But that thing isn't sharing **** with a foxbody.. If you have any clue what a foxbody is, you wouldn't have asked..

---------- Post added at 03:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:48 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasStang77 View Post
Dude is all this hate necessary? I guess I'd be this hateful too if I my mama told me Santa Claus wasn't real when I was a kid. He saved $18k. Plopped it down on his car. What other kid could say that? Did you save $18k by your 18th birthday? ---------- Post added at 03:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:21 PM ---------- Threatening message to other members. Isn't this against some ME rule?
1. He did make 18k he was givin 18k and saved it.. I probably did make 18k but I had to pay my own phone, car, insurance, and more.. 2. There was no threat there.. It was a simple question..
2003 V6 - Zinc Yellow
1990 LX 2.3 - project
Old 11-16-2013, 03:51 PM   #152
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New Jersey
Am I the only one who has no idea how a 17 year old managed to save $18k in 13 years..? (You said you wanted a stang since age 4) How do you save over a grand year? Who just gives a 4 year old that kinda money? You said that you saved it yourself. So you're obviously not telling the truth about "earning it" because at such a young age you don't "earn" money. I'm 17 myself and have done odd jobs to gain some money. I'm assuming though that you are a spoiled kid that gets mommy and daddy to pay for everything. I struggle to just put gas in my tank every week. Must me nice to have that kinda money.
pypes x w/flow 40's, SR CAI, plasti dipped (emblems, stripe, rear decklid, rear valance, cowl vent grille, fuel door, antenna holder), shorty antenna, mach 1 chin spoiler, custom interior trim, blue LED interior lights, more to come later
Old 11-16-2013, 03:54 PM   #153
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
No mercury* does not... Early year they did yes.. But that thing isn't sharing **** with a foxbody.. If you have any clue what a foxbody is, you wouldn't have asked.. ---------- Post added at 03:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:48 PM ---------- 1. He did make 18k he was givin 18k and saved it.. I probably did make 18k but I had to pay my own phone, car, insurance, and more.. 2. There was no threat there.. It was a simple question..
1.I know what a fox body is, and looks like, and I don't really care what you think,

2. That can be taken as a threat.

---------- Post added at 04:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:53 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang81596 View Post
Am I the only one who has no idea how a 17 year old managed to save $18k in 13 years..? (You said you wanted a stang since age 4) How do you save over a grand year? Who just gives a 4 year old that kinda money? You said that you saved it yourself. So you're obviously not telling the truth about "earning it" because at such a young age you don't "earn" money. I'm 17 myself and have done odd jobs to gain some money. I'm assuming though that you are a spoiled kid that gets mommy and daddy to pay for everything. I struggle to just put gas in my tank every week. Must me nice to have that kinda money.
report card money, birthday money, Christmas, New Years, thanksgiving, and allowance. Over 13 years it adds up.
Old 11-16-2013, 03:56 PM   #154
slow281
Regular
Supporter

Quote:
1.I know what a fox body is, and looks like, and I don't really care what you think, 2. That can be taken as a threat. ---------- Post added at 04:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:53 PM ---------- report card money, birthday money, Christmas, New Years, thanksgiving, and allowance. Over 13 years it adds up.
What's the difference then I can't tell?

Click image for larger version

Name:	image-3383948261.jpg
Views:	55
Size:	329.7 KB
ID:	136686

If you take that as a threat you won't ever make it in life..
2003 V6 - Zinc Yellow
1990 LX 2.3 - project
Old 11-16-2013, 03:57 PM   #155
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Mississippi
Send a message via AIM to lowflyn
Geez, bunch of jealous people in here. How about instead of hating you better yourselves.
Our's:
90 7up vert - new project-07 DSG Focus -DD
Old 11-16-2013, 03:58 PM   #156
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New Jersey
Quote:
1.I know what a fox body is, and looks like, and I don't really care what you think, 2. That can be taken as a threat. ---------- Post added at 04:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:53 PM ---------- report card money, birthday money, Christmas, New Years, thanksgiving, and allowance. Over 13 years it adds up.
Money for thanksgiving? New Years? I guess that's not something people up in jersey do? You must have a big family with a lot of money to be able to give you 18k with such "earnings"
pypes x w/flow 40's, SR CAI, plasti dipped (emblems, stripe, rear decklid, rear valance, cowl vent grille, fuel door, antenna holder), shorty antenna, mach 1 chin spoiler, custom interior trim, blue LED interior lights, more to come later
Old 11-16-2013, 03:59 PM   #157
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
What's the difference then I can't tell? If you take that as a threat you won't ever make it in life..
Hood looks similar, windshield, and the roof line looks similar.

Oh, so asking randomly where a person lives and saying that they will go there during somewhat of an argument isn't a threat, hmm.
Old 11-16-2013, 04:00 PM   #158
slow281
Regular
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowflyn View Post
Geez, bunch of jealous people in here. How about instead of hating you better yourselves.
I do everyday, by paying for my own things...

---------- Post added at 04:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:59 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang81596 View Post
Money for thanksgiving? New Years? I guess that's not something people up in jersey do? You must have a big family with a lot of money to be able to give you 18k with such "earnings"
What's your address? Lmao
2003 V6 - Zinc Yellow
1990 LX 2.3 - project
Old 11-16-2013, 04:01 PM   #159
Road Trip!

Yeah I'm a ME troll and even I'm in shock by the hate in here lol. He never said he MADE 18 g's he said he SAVED it. He didn't get a grand when was 4 hahaha maybe he got 2g one year, 500 bucks the next, than 1500 after that hahaha. Saving money isn't a job there's no steady "saving rate"
Old 11-16-2013, 04:01 PM   #160
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
I do everyday, by paying for my own things... ---------- Post added at 04:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:59 PM ---------- What's your address? Lmao
And just what are you going to do with that information?
Old 11-16-2013, 04:03 PM   #161
slow281
Regular
Supporter

Quote:
And just what are you going to do with that information?
I wasn't asking you that would be too much of a threat for you..
2003 V6 - Zinc Yellow
1990 LX 2.3 - project
Old 11-16-2013, 04:05 PM   #162
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
I wasn't asking you that would be too much of a threat for you..
Um, random internet goon asking for an address to someone he obviously doesn't like, yeah, that's kind of a threat. Even if I gave you that information, good luck doing anything once you are trying to come in unwelcome.

Name:	image-3662889062.jpg
Views:	67
Size:	276.1 KB
ID:	136688

Listen to this song, there's one a few lines at the beginning outlining what would happen. Not necessarily from me, but from whoever is in the house. That's if someone comes in threatening,etc.
Old 11-16-2013, 04:19 PM   #163
Registered Member
Regular

So I'm confused. Dictionary definition of a brat:

a child, especially an annoying, spoiled, or impolite child (usually used in contempt or irritation).

In this entire thread I don't see any evidence of brattiness from the 17yo. By contrast some of the rest of us are acting like brats with chips on our shoulders. There's nothing to prove man. To each their own.

If being capable of providing for your child is so wrong then don't ask for the next raise. Don't buy a lottery ticket. Remember to tithe 10% to church hell tithe 30%.

As far as I'm seeing mustangz hasn't been obnoxious or degrading of others. Shiit we all have done worse I bet when we were 17.

Is he spoiled? I dunno. I don't give two shiits. Not my kid. Not even in my city or state.

His handling of the gas station situation was logical to me. Weird guy approaches and keeps walking closer. He goes on the defensive. Key in hand. It's better to be prepared for even a losing battle than not prepare. What should he do play possum and lay down acting dead? Act like nothing is going to happen and then next thing you know the guys on him?

Key thing is he left before it could escalate. Bullies and criminals want easy marks. You would want your sons and daughters to know when to prepare for danger while planning an escape path.

Should he not be aware and prepare at all? A truly spoiled brat would probably have escalated things to a point of no return. They would think their entitlement would protect them and probably through poor choice of words or tone would aggravate the potential intruder.

He gave the other person a reason for momentary pause during which mustangz got in his car and left. Nice play I say.
Old 11-16-2013, 04:21 PM   #164
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Region: South Carolina
Send a message via AIM to Hmiller
*steps in*

Nope

*walks out*
Old 11-16-2013, 04:22 PM   #165
slow281
Regular
Supporter

Quote:
Um, random internet goon asking for an address to someone he obviously doesn't like, yeah, that's kind of a threat. Even if I gave you that information, good luck doing anything once you are trying to come in unwelcome. Listen to this song, there's one a few lines at the beginning outlining what would happen. Not necessarily from me, but from whoever is in the house. That's if someone comes in threatening,etc.
You are an idiot.... Just plain stupid.. It's the internet.. I live about 10 hrs from everyone on this form.. When I can bash your head in on the form because you take it so seriously why would I drive 10+ hours to kick your ***, it wouldn't be even worth the tire ware, let a lot the gass or my time..
2003 V6 - Zinc Yellow
1990 LX 2.3 - project
Old 11-16-2013, 04:24 PM   #166
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
You are an idiot.... Just plain stupid.. It's the internet.. I live about 10 hrs from everyone on this form.. When I can bash your head in on the form because you take it so seriously why would I drive 10+ hours to kick your ***, it wouldn't be even worth the tire ware, let a lot the gass or my time..
I'm really wondering who the idiot is, the fool who starts it,or the fool who has nothing better to do than to continue it ohh, you say you can beat me up, real tough, over the internet.... I'm shaking... NOT!
Old 11-16-2013, 04:26 PM   #167
Registered Member
Regular

this thread
Old 11-16-2013, 04:28 PM   #168
slow281
Regular
Supporter

Quote:
I'm really wondering who the idiot is, the fool who starts it,or the fool who has nothing better to do than to continue it ohh, you say you can beat me up, real tough, over the internet.... I'm shaking... NOT!
I work everyday, this is daily entertaining to me, I never said I could beat you up? I did say I wasn't gonna waste my time driving up there for you to find out..
2003 V6 - Zinc Yellow
1990 LX 2.3 - project
Old 11-16-2013, 04:30 PM   #169
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Alabama
Quote:
Let's not get too excited.
You told someone to come fight you a while back, and that you'd beat the crap out of them because you're a red belt in karate, and your dad and grandpa are/were trained for combat, and that you were gonna beat up this guy using your knowledge of every pressure point in the body..
Old 11-16-2013, 04:31 PM   #170
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
I work everyday, this is daily entertaining to me, I never said I could beat you up? I did say I wasn't gonna waste my time driving up there for you to find out..
oh, ok. So you were asking for my address, which is probably more than a 10 hr drive, to what, talk. Umm, I don't think that's what you were gonna do if you were gonna come to VA.

Continue while I laugh at your pathetic attempts to intimidate/scare me or whatever you are trying to do.
Old 11-16-2013, 04:32 PM   #171
slow281
Regular
Supporter

Internet forms, because it's illegal to bash your head in with my fist...

Lol
2003 V6 - Zinc Yellow
1990 LX 2.3 - project
Old 11-16-2013, 04:33 PM   #172
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Internet forms, because it's illegal to bash your head in with my fist... Lol
Good luck trying, you would need it, go continue with your pathetic life.
Old 11-16-2013, 04:34 PM   #173
Sad Panda
Staff

im just going to leave this here . . .
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	funny-memes-201.jpg
Views:	57
Size:	72.9 KB
ID:	136692  
98 UA Mustang GT - sold
10 CI Mustang GT - slow
Old 11-16-2013, 04:34 PM   #174
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Arkansas
Quote:
Internet forms, because it's illegal to bash your head in with my fist...

Lol
Thats the third time man. F O R U M S.
Old 11-16-2013, 04:36 PM   #175
slow281
Regular
Supporter

Quote:
Good luck trying, you would need it, go continue with your pathetic life.
What^ ha pathetic? confused?
2003 V6 - Zinc Yellow
1990 LX 2.3 - project
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar