Republic Wireless- Anyone use it? Or the Moto X? - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 11-15-2013, 12:59 AM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Ohio
Republic Wireless- Anyone use it? Or the Moto X?

Does anyone use Republic Wireless? (RepublicWireless.com)

I have been using a Defy XT through them for a while now, and have been pretty content with them. With the Defy it's only been 19/month, but the Moto X plan for me is $25 for everything.

SO my question/discussion is, does anyone use Republic Wireless or use a Moto X? I just ordered mine from them. I know the SG4 and the HTC One perform better in a straight line, just performance- but a lot of reviews say the X is an all around better performer.

It makes sense, a phone designed to be truly used for every day life rather than just putting a giant processor in and that being that. Not saying a big processor is bad, rather why use it when one rarely needs it? Kind of like why I got the 3.7 instead of the 5.0- I could never even convince myself I would need 400 horsepower, 300 does just fine- I will use the mileage every day, all the time. Why get a quad core giant power plant when I won't be editing photo/video or doing 5 tasks all at once on the device at the same time- when it works so well to do the daily functions, and still is great with web browsing and the usual internet stuff.

I am not all hopped up on the Moto X, I am interested in learning how/why it is good, bad, ugly, or experience with the company. I have had no issues, but that's me.

If anyone is on the fence, or is considering them, make sure you do take advantage of the $19 credit on your bill- I get the same credit on my bill, too.

Referral link for both of us to get the $19 credit: Refer a friend!

If you do want to sign up, and not get the credit, just don't click on that lol.

These two articles are what I am talking about with the Moto X:
PhoneScoop
Moto X better than SGS4?

What do you think?

My sponsor, Tokkyo Nutrition, offers 50% off your entire order with the code "PowerHouse"
UltArc is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-16-2014, 08:35 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Ohio
Moto G is coming out soon for Republic Wireless! (republicwireless.com)

I made a little chart on the cost for it vs other companies, using RWs most expensive plan (unlimited calling, sms, data, all that) and the other companies cheapest plans (they all include data, but most are capped at 2 gb).

Pretty pumped for it, since it will be replacing my current work phone- the Defy XT. Though I won't be doing data on it, I'm doing the $10 plan (just unlimited calling and sms, I will just use wifi everywhere).

Anybody else here using them?

My sponsor, Tokkyo Nutrition, offers 50% off your entire order with the code "PowerHouse"
UltArc is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar