RIP Paul Walker - Page 4 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 12-01-2013, 04:38 PM   #106
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Canada
Quote:
Originally Posted by tc x 4 View Post
He was an actor that could careless about your life or mine. I have class, I don't drive like a faqn idiot on the street. Saying he wasn't driving means nothing, he was in the car. That's like saying officer I didn't rob the bank, I was driving the get away car. He's just as guilty as the other fool. Had it happened on a track, it would be different.
Terrible analogy. Way to act like a 14 year old girl rebelling for nothing. If you don't care; don't comment. FYI. It was for charity event and it happened on a closed off road. Get your facts. We could all just as easily die this way. Go troll somewhere else and have respect for the dead.
Fender868 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-01-2013, 04:40 PM   #107
Road Trip!

Region: California
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fender868 View Post
Terrible analogy. Way to act like a 14 year old girl rebelling for nothing. If you don't care; don't comment. FYI. It was for charity event and it happened on a closed off road. Get your facts. We could all just as easily die this way. Go troll somewhere else and have respect for the dead.
+1 no respect for the deceased
KoolPwny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 04:47 PM   #108
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Virginia
Quote:
Originally Posted by KoolPwny View Post
+1 no respect for the deceased
Wow, that guy is really messed up, SHOW SOME RESPECT. +1 to the above posts, he was on a closed road in a semi-controlled environment, as a PASSENGER.
2013 GT Premium, Red Candy Metallic, Recaro seats, Electronic package, Strut tower brace, Sway bars, SHR flush mounted window louvers, RTR street-spec axleback exhaust, Ford Racing Boss 302 Side Exhaust, RTR wheels, 50/35% Window tint, Steeda black shorty antenna, and Ford OE Matte Hood Vents.
mustangz is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-01-2013, 05:51 PM   #109
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thaacker View Post
I'm pretty sure he was smiling up until the car lost control. Sucks.
sam62893 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 05:55 PM   #110
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam62893 View Post
I'm pretty sure he was smiling up until the car lost control. Sucks.
Probably, this is still crazy though, and sucks. I keep hoping it's a bad dream, but it isn't.
2013 GT Premium, Red Candy Metallic, Recaro seats, Electronic package, Strut tower brace, Sway bars, SHR flush mounted window louvers, RTR street-spec axleback exhaust, Ford Racing Boss 302 Side Exhaust, RTR wheels, 50/35% Window tint, Steeda black shorty antenna, and Ford OE Matte Hood Vents.
Old 12-01-2013, 06:07 PM   #111
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Canada
Yup
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-993350151.jpg
Views:	89
Size:	265.7 KB
ID:	139219  
somedopebeats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 06:45 PM   #112
Lord NoMoney
Staff

Region: Texas
Race in peace PW
98 UA Mustang GT - sold
10 CI Mustang GT - slow
silverskoundrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 07:00 PM   #113
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverskoundrel View Post
Race in peace PW
+1
Ninjasteffers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 08:57 PM   #114
Staff
Regular
Staff

Region: New Jersey
Quote:
Originally Posted by mustangz View Post
Probably, this is still crazy though, and sucks. I keep hoping it's a bad dream, but it isn't.
Stuff like this always confuses me. Was he your personal friend? Was he someone you met and thought was cool? Did he give you a bunch of money? I mean its really sad the guy died and all but its not like a family member or close friend died. And I'm just using this as an example, I see it ALL the time.

Hell, last time I was in NYC I saw some 20 something girl crying over John Lennon's memorial in Central Park. Lol, not even alive when the guy died and also if you research him he was actually a complete ******* and a terrible father. But I digress.
2000 Mustang GT Steeda #0048

Just because I give you advice, doesn't mean I know more than you. Its just means I've done more stupid ****.
scottydsntknow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 08:59 PM   #115
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottydsntknow View Post
Stuff like this always confuses me. Was he your personal friend? Was he someone you met and thought was cool? Did he give you a bunch of money? I mean its really sad the guy died and all but its not like a family member or close friend died. And I'm just using this as an example, I see it ALL the time. Hell, last time I was in NYC I saw some 20 something girl crying over John Lennon's memorial in Central Park. Lol, not even alive when the guy died and also if you research him he was actually a complete ******* and a terrible father. But I digress.
I've heard that he was one of the nicer guys in Hollywood,
Old 12-01-2013, 09:00 PM   #116
Road Trip!

Quote:
lol I wouldn't go THAT FAR lol (the hoping this isn't a bad dream part)
Old 12-01-2013, 09:00 PM   #117
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoolPwny View Post
lol I wouldn't go THAT FAR lol (the hoping this isn't a bad dream part)
Yeah, probably a bit too much...
Old 12-01-2013, 09:03 PM   #118
Registered Member
Regular

I think it's sad because he seemed like a nice guy and we shared common interests even though we never met. I'm not going to cry over his death, but he made an impact on my life and so I'll miss him for that.
CodyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 09:03 PM   #119
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by CodyC View Post
I think it's sad because he seemed like a nice guy and we shared common interests even though we never met. I'm not going to cry over his death, but he made an impact on my life and so I'll miss him for that.
+1
Although, the franchise(so indirectly him) started me liking cars
Old 12-01-2013, 09:03 PM   #120
Staff
Regular
Staff

Quote:
I've heard that he was one of the nicer guys in Hollywood,
Like I said, confuses me that this is all it takes to make you think "its all a bad dream". Like when everyone held vigils when Heath Ledger died. Like... pretty sure all those ppl weren't close friends or even knew him or met him or anything... Call me an *** but my first reaction was "omg tell me he finished filming for The Dark Knight!".

Just because I give you advice, doesn't mean I know more than you. Its just means I've done more stupid ****.
Old 12-01-2013, 09:05 PM   #121
Road Trip!

Quote:
Call me an *** but my first reaction was "omg tell me he finished filming for The Dark Knight!".
Haha that's exactly what I thought too!
Old 12-01-2013, 09:05 PM   #122
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Like I said, confuses me that this is all it takes to make you think "its all a bad dream". Like when everyone held vigils when Heath Ledger died. Like... pretty sure all those ppl weren't close friends or even knew him or met him or anything... Call me an *** but my first reaction was "omg tell me he finished filming for The Dark Knight!".
My first reaction was, tell me this is a sick joke.
Then it was, did he get all his parts done in FF7, and how will they incorporate his death...
Old 12-01-2013, 09:06 PM   #123
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Other
Quote:
My first reaction was, tell me this is a sick joke.
Well there was a fake post saying he died like a week ago but my first reaction was wow that is horrible he had a influence on me when I was a kid
badsheep5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 09:08 PM   #124
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thaacker View Post
Well there was a fake post saying he died like a week ago but my first reaction was wow that is horrible he had a influence on me when I was a kid
yeah, that's why I was hoping it was another hoax, and he has impacted me through the films, started me liking cars, which led to me eventually getting a mustang.
Old 12-01-2013, 09:16 PM   #125
Staff
Regular
Staff

Quote:
yeah, that's why I was hoping it was another hoax, and he has impacted me through the films, started me liking cars, which led to me eventually getting a mustang.
I was 18 when his first movie came out and it influenced every dip**** my age to go out and rice the **** out of whatever they had. In 2001/2002 I cannot TELL you how many guys my age at the Air Force base dormitories had a civic with a fart can. Led me to hate the entire FatF franchise although it was satisfying to anally rape the **** talking ricers in the 5.0s I had back then. Kind of like beating a retarded kid in a race though...

Old 12-01-2013, 09:17 PM   #126
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
I was 18 when his first movie came out and it influenced every dip**** my age to go out and rice the **** out of whatever they had. In 2001/2002 I cannot TELL you how many guys my age at the Air Force base dormitories had a civic with a fart can. Led me to hate the entire FatF franchise although it was satisfying to anally rape the **** talking ricers in the 5.0s I had back then. Kind of like beating a retarded kid in a race though...
Haha, nice.
Old 12-01-2013, 09:19 PM   #127
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Ohio
Quote:
Originally Posted by primer2tone View Post
I can see 2002vertGT's point. 2,402 people lost their lives on that day 72 years ago. And mainstream media is quick to forget history over the death of a celebrity. Paul Walkers death was tragic, I don't mean to make light of that but 12/07 is a sacred day to honor the casualties of war.
x100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

4.10 Gear/RPM thread
2002VertGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 09:29 PM   #128
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Ohio
Quote:
Originally Posted by sixpac View Post
Yes but again 72 years ago, they get honored everyday buy are freedom.
you say they get honored every day by our freedom??? Not exactly. Everyone takes this freedom for granted. 99% of Americans idolize actors and sports figures over our military. Do you know who Chris Kyle is? Most people do not. He was a true American Hero shot in the back. Barely any media coverage about it. 1 actor dies (not even necessarily this instance) and media blows up like Jesus came back to earth and the rapture is starting. 12/7 is a Remembrance Day for those troops that died in Pearl Harbor. God pick any other day, even Christmas and I won't care. Not the anniversary of Pearl Harbor to "remember" a actor that died 11/30

4.10 Gear/RPM thread
2002VertGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 09:33 PM   #129
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2002VertGT View Post
you say they get honored every day by our freedom??? Not exactly. Everyone takes this freedom for granted. 99% of Americans idolize actors and sports figures over our military. Do you know who Chris Kyle is? Most people do not. He was a true American Hero shot in the back. Barely any media coverage about it. 1 actor dies (not even necessarily this instance) and media blows up like Jesus came back to earth and the rapture is starting. 12/7 is a Remembrance Day for those troops that died in Pearl Harbor. God pick any other day, even Christmas and I won't care. Not the anniversary of Pearl Harbor to "remember" a actor that died 11/30
I have both of Chris kyle's books. Great American hero. Deadliest sniper ever to serve in the U.S. Military, a Navy SEAL, team 3.
Old 12-01-2013, 09:34 PM   #130
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Region: South Carolina
Send a message via AIM to Hmiller
Quote:
Stuff like this always confuses me. Was he your personal friend? Was he someone you met and thought was cool? Did he give you a bunch of money? I mean its really sad the guy died and all but its not like a family member or close friend died. And I'm just using this as an example, I see it ALL the time. Hell, last time I was in NYC I saw some 20 something girl crying over John Lennon's memorial in Central Park. Lol, not even alive when the guy died and also if you research him he was actually a complete ******* and a terrible father. But I digress.
I think it has nothing to do with him as a actual person. It's the bond that someone connects to that person on screen or on stage.. And that connection can no longer be recreating if he can no longer make anymore movies .. It's all in how the person appeals to fans .. It's a "love" that is created over something or someone that's not real bc they "think" that they made a connection to that person ... Follow me?

Probably doesn't make any sense to anyone but me but hey I tried to explain it lol!
Old 12-01-2013, 09:35 PM   #131
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hmiller View Post
I think it has nothing to do with him as a actual person. It's the bond that someone connects to that person on screen or on stage.. And that connection can no longer be recreating if he can no longer make anymore movies .. It's all in how the person appeals to fans .. It's a "love" that is created over something or someone that's not real bc they "think" that they made a connection to that person ... Follow me? Probably doesn't make any sense to anyone but me but hey I tried to explain it lol!
Made sense to me.
Old 12-01-2013, 09:38 PM   #132
Staff
Regular
Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hmiller View Post
I think it has nothing to do with him as a actual person. It's the bond that someone connects to that person on screen or on stage.. And that connection can no longer be recreating if he can no longer make anymore movies .. It's all in how the person appeals to fans .. It's a "love" that is created over something or someone that's not real bc they "think" that they made a connection to that person ... Follow me?

Probably doesn't make any sense to anyone but me but hey I tried to explain it lol!
No I see where you are coming from, and I will be very sad when Springsteen dies (example) but I won't lose any sleep over it.

Hell I was in a celebrity death pool a few years back. You won points if you celeb died that year and the younger the more points. Had to enact a rule that the actor/actress/celeb had to be 18 or over to keep sickos from picking celebrity babies... Although I would have picked Beiber (and lost) since he was 16 and just starting to drive. Still waiting for that clown to wrap his Ferrari around a tree.

Old 12-01-2013, 09:39 PM   #133
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
No I see where you are coming from, and I will be very sad when Springsteen dies (example) but I won't lose any sleep over it. Hell I was in a celebrity death pool a few years back. You won points if you celeb died that year and the younger the more points. Had to enact a rule that the actor/actress/celeb had to be 18 or over to keep sickos from picking celebrity babies... Although I would have picked Beiber (and lost) since he was 16 and just starting to drive. Still waiting for that clown to wrap his Ferrari around a tree.
I really don't know why people like him, the dude sucks at singing, the only time I was jealous of him was when he was dating Selena Gomez
Old 12-01-2013, 09:41 PM   #134
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Georgia
Quote:
How many ***** times are you gonna say this? Shoot me now plz!
Black on Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 09:41 PM   #135
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black on Boss View Post
How many ***** times are you gonna say this? Shoot me now plz!
Where are you located...

Haha,jk
Old 12-01-2013, 09:41 PM   #136
Staff
Regular
Staff

Quote:
I really don't know why people like him, the dude sucks at singing, the only time I was jealous of him was when he was dating Selena Gomez
I've dated girls I think were as good or better looking than her. I mean she has a slamming body but as far as her face... 7/10 at most.

Old 12-01-2013, 09:42 PM   #137
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
I've dated girls I think were as good or better looking than her. I mean she has a slamming body but as far as her face... 7/10.
I agree about her face, could be better

She looked good at the thanksgiving halftime show though (:
Old 12-01-2013, 09:44 PM   #138
Staff
Regular
Staff

I kind of have a thing for Cher Lloyd... #dirtyoldman.

Its also kind of odd getting to the age now where actresses I remembered being kids are now in their 20s and ... hot... I guess.

Old 12-01-2013, 09:46 PM   #139
Registered Member

Regular

Region: Tennessee
Oh lord. Can't we just not argue about things like this?
Tint, louvers, Shelby brake light cover, sequentials, brake vent ring delete, Shorty antenna, JLT cold air intake, BAMA tune, VMP 2.5 S/C pulley, Ford racing shifter, MRT OR-H, SLP loudmouths, BMR adj PHB, BMR LCA, Eibach Pro-Kit, cobra jet big oval TB.
Ubnbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 09:46 PM   #140
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Georgia
Quote:
I kind of have a thing for Cher Lloyd... #dirtyoldman.

Its also kind of odd getting to the age now where actresses I remembered being kids are now in their 20s and ... hot... I guess.
Bahaha
Black on Boss is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

« my garage | FML! »