Undercover Cop - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 12-07-2013, 06:45 PM   #36
Registered Member
Regular

Region: North Carolina
What kind of assets??
MidnightBlueGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-07-2013, 07:50 PM   #37
Loc: Austin,TX
Regular
Supporter

Region: Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kpd3014 View Post
I can't believe you actually posted that... It's truly a shame that someone would honestly encourage lawlessness and chaos. Are cops dicks, absolutely some are, I work with more than I can count however the majority go to work do our job and head to the house. I encourage all the haters to go do a ride along with a major department, it'll open your eyes. And for those who think minor crime should be left alone for major crime fighting. It has been proven that such minor crimes as speeding and fail to signal intent cause more injuries and property damage which increase what all of us pay for insurance. Other minor crimes such as theft and shoplifting are confidence builders for aggravated robbery and much higher offenses. I'll be the first to admit law enforcement should atleast attempt to keep a high public standard. If you read this and want to bash me go ahead I'm a big boy and can handle it.
Completely agree.
DDTCM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 08:11 PM   #38
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Virginia
Quote:
Originally Posted by MidnightBlueGT View Post
What kind of assets??
That's what I wanna know
2013 GT Premium, Red Candy Metallic, Recaro seats, Electronic package, Strut tower brace, Sway bars, SHR flush mounted window louvers, RTR street-spec axleback exhaust, Ford Racing Boss 302 Side Exhaust, RTR wheels, 50/35% Window tint, Steeda black shorty antenna, and Ford OE Matte Hood Vents.
mustangz is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-07-2013, 08:30 PM   #39
Staff
Regular
Staff

Region: New Jersey
Quote:
Originally Posted by mustangz View Post
That's what I wanna know
100% Irish, reddish black hair, 36 DDs, about 110 lbs, 5'3, pale green eyes and was a freak.

She was also batsiht crazy.
2000 Mustang GT Steeda #0048

Just because I give you advice, doesn't mean I know more than you. Its just means I've done more stupid ****.
scottydsntknow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 08:50 PM   #40
Road Trip!
Regular

Region: Arizona
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottydsntknow View Post

100% Irish, reddish black hair, 36 DDs, about 110 lbs, 5'3, pale green eyes and was a freak.

She was also batsiht crazy.
LUCKY!!!!
Joser714 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 09:39 PM   #41
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Virginia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joser714 View Post
LUCKY!!!!
+1, you lucky son of a gun
2013 GT Premium, Red Candy Metallic, Recaro seats, Electronic package, Strut tower brace, Sway bars, SHR flush mounted window louvers, RTR street-spec axleback exhaust, Ford Racing Boss 302 Side Exhaust, RTR wheels, 50/35% Window tint, Steeda black shorty antenna, and Ford OE Matte Hood Vents.
mustangz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 12:14 AM   #42
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by mustangz View Post
+1, you lucky son of a gun
He never said he hit it. He said "was sort of dating"
ZLwhat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 12:47 AM   #43
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZLwhat View Post
Isn't that what "sort of dating" means? I'm "sort of dating" my ex and she's over at my house half the week
sam62893 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 12:50 AM   #44
Road Trip!
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam62893 View Post

Isn't that what "sort of dating" means? I'm "sort of dating" my ex and she's over at my house half the week
I'm jealous. Wish mine was over right now with my current
Old 12-08-2013, 02:25 AM   #45
ME Bloodhound
Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZLwhat View Post
That implies hitting it without sticking with it

Bullitt build paused pending graduation

HID end all thread
Soccerluvr4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 03:44 PM   #46
Staff
Regular
Staff

I hit it.

Just because I give you advice, doesn't mean I know more than you. Its just means I've done more stupid ****.
Old 12-08-2013, 03:52 PM   #47
Registered Member
Regular

Stud! ^
straybullitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 04:01 PM   #48
Staff
Regular
Staff

Lol I'm no stud, she just wanted the D sometimes.

Old 12-11-2013, 10:52 PM   #49
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Ohio
Quote:
Originally Posted by MidnightBlueGT View Post
+1 There are ******* everything but the police are the only ones noted as all being so. Cant tell me there aren't many stuck up rude doctors. I've met plenty. Most people hate police because when they get caught doing something against the law and somewhat punished it's not their own personal fault it's the police for catching them...makes sense. Take responsibility for yourself and your actions. Most only come in contact with police when one has done something wrong so they're already pissed about the situation or getting caught I should say. Concluding with yes there are some jerk officer but there are jerks in every occupation. Cant judge an entire class of people by ones actions and demeanor.
I agree with this. There are a bunch if ricers in Cincinnati that are followers of a group that a really nice guy runs called "Profiled Racing". Now, the guy that runs it is a great middle aged man that has been in the car scene for a LONG time. He has a lot of good friends in the Cincinnati police department now. But a lot if the guys following the face book page will be doing doughnuts in public parking areas down town and get caught and post a picture on the page saying "profiled again".....no you f'ing idiot you were breaking the law and got caught. With that being said, Cincinnati, or the county it resides in of Hamilton county, is pissed at its citizens for voting down the new jail they want so they are ticketing like crazy. I had a cop pull me over when he heard my exhaust, I'm sure that's all it was. He said he watched me turn left out of a bank and spin tires all the way to the bridge. Note this bridge is over 200ft away if not 100yds or more. It was 80 degrees, my car has 260hp at the wheels with 11" rear tires. I made the left turn into the left lane, moved to the right lane and passed the car in front of me, moved back and drove 1/4 mile to my apartment where he pulled me over. He said I didn't "fishtail" at all and there was no rubber marks anywhere on the ground at the scene. How do you make a 90deg left turn and then go around another car all the while spinning tires with out sliding at all....needless to say i walked away after court with a illegal equipment violation. No points and $120 fine....they got their money, that's all they wanted. Cops do their job well a lot of the time. But MOST of them, and I don't care who try's to argue this point, MOST of them abuse their power.

4.10 Gear/RPM thread
2002VertGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2013, 10:59 PM   #50
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccerluvr4 View Post
+1 they can cite us for an unsafe following distance, shouldn't they follow the same law?
they hardly ever follow the same laws because they have that shiny piece of Tin on their chest

4.10 Gear/RPM thread
Old 12-12-2013, 01:15 PM   #51
Staff
Regular
Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2002VertGT View Post
they hardly ever follow the same laws because they have that shiny piece of Tin on their chest
I call the dept all the time from a spoofed number from my smartphone when I see one of them booking 100mph past me on the highway. If you are responding to something, put your effing lights on. I also hate when they pull you over and just tailgate like a mother****er until you pull over vs turning the lights on. No, ******* I'm not going to pull over till you turn your lights on and it will be awesome if I have to stop short before you do and you rearend me because you were tailgating.

I can profile cops all I want (for me) because in my life experience they are all dicks. Even the few that are family acquaintences seem like they'd be ******** if I didn't know them. One of my friend's friends in college had just become a cop and all he talked about was how he loved pulling girls over he thought were hot because half the time we was able to get phone numbers. I swear...

Old 12-13-2013, 02:59 PM   #52
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottydsntknow View Post
I call the dept all the time from a spoofed number from my smartphone when I see one of them booking 100mph past me on the highway. If you are responding to something, put your effing lights on. I also hate when they pull you over and just tailgate like a mother****er until you pull over vs turning the lights on. No, ******* I'm not going to pull over till you turn your lights on and it will be awesome if I have to stop short before you do and you rearend me because you were tailgating. I can profile cops all I want (for me) because in my life experience they are all dicks. Even the few that are family acquaintences seem like they'd be ******** if I didn't know them. One of my friend's friends in college had just become a cop and all he talked about was how he loved pulling girls over he thought were hot because half the time we was able to get phone numbers. I swear...
Lmao I had a buddy fresh outta the academy got a job as a South Belmar(beach town) cop, everyday bragged about how he loved pulling the hot girls over for their numbers, well one day he pulled over and hit on the wrong girl, HIS BOSS' DAUGHTER! he now works construction lol.
Old 12-13-2013, 03:58 PM   #53
Staff
Regular
Staff

Yeah you never know who is who and eventually you'll wind up in a situation like that lol. My father in law's cousin is a Judge and he'll tell us stories of when he is pulled over for whatever reason. Says "I just look in my mirror and wait for the reacton". Doesn't make it exactly right that he can get out of any ticket pretty much but still funny. Especially when its some *** cop acting like a prick.

Old 12-13-2013, 04:20 PM   #54
Road Trip!
Regular

You guys every heard of civilians pretending to be cops and pulling random people over
Old 12-13-2013, 04:22 PM   #55
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Indiana
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2002VertGT View Post
I agree with this. There are a bunch if ricers in Cincinnati that are followers of a group that a really nice guy runs called "Profiled Racing". Now, the guy that runs it is a great middle aged man that has been in the car scene for a LONG time. He has a lot of good friends in the Cincinnati police department now. But a lot if the guys following the face book page will be doing doughnuts in public parking areas down town and get caught and post a picture on the page saying "profiled again".....no you f'ing idiot you were breaking the law and got caught. With that being said, Cincinnati, or the county it resides in of Hamilton county, is pissed at its citizens for voting down the new jail they want so they are ticketing like crazy. I had a cop pull me over when he heard my exhaust, I'm sure that's all it was. He said he watched me turn left out of a bank and spin tires all the way to the bridge. Note this bridge is over 200ft away if not 100yds or more. It was 80 degrees, my car has 260hp at the wheels with 11" rear tires. I made the left turn into the left lane, moved to the right lane and passed the car in front of me, moved back and drove 1/4 mile to my apartment where he pulled me over. He said I didn't "fishtail" at all and there was no rubber marks anywhere on the ground at the scene. How do you make a 90deg left turn and then go around another car all the while spinning tires with out sliding at all....needless to say i walked away after court with a illegal equipment violation. No points and $120 fine....they got their money, that's all they wanted. Cops do their job well a lot of the time. But MOST of them, and I don't care who try's to argue this point, MOST of them abuse their power.
So you got caught with an ILLEGAL Equipment violation. So if you didn't have the equipment, you would have $120 more in your pocket.

Think that is your fault and not the cops? Unless he paid for the equipment and forced you to drive that car around town?
2013 Silver V6 Premium, Ford Racing Handling Package, MGP Black Caliper Covers, Airaid CAI, Bama Tuner, BBK Catted X-Pipes, Corsa Sport Axle-Back Exhaust, Alum One Piece Driveshaft, BBK Ceramic Shorties, Whiteline Adj. UCA, Whiteling ADJ. Lower Control Arms, Whiteline Adj. Pan Hard Bar, Upgraded Rotors (Cross Cut and Drilled), Ceramic Pads, J&M Stainless Steel Brake Lines (Front and Back), 18" Staggered Chrome Bullitts, MMD Eleanor Side Scoops, Side Scoops, Roush Front and Lower Grilles and Super Snake Stripes.
NewMtang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 04:25 PM   #56
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Illinois
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joser714 View Post
You guys every heard of civilians pretending to be cops and pulling random people over

Yeah, that used to be big around chicago. If they see any sort of flashing lights inside the car now, doesn't even need to be red and blue, they'll try to charge you with felony impersonation of an officer. Nowadays though, thugs dress up as gas company employees, and meter readers, knock on an old ladies house, and once they open the door, they bust in and rob the house. I really hate the people in this City.
PonyBoyV6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 01:37 PM   #57
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewMtang View Post
So you got caught with an ILLEGAL Equipment violation. So if you didn't have the equipment, you would have $120 more in your pocket. Think that is your fault and not the cops? Unless he paid for the equipment and forced you to drive that car around town?
wow, you obviously missed the whole fu#%ing point of that story! I have illegal equipment....WE ALL DO! I was happy to walk away with that ticket, the point of him pulling me over was bogus though because there was no way I did what he said and he didn't originally ticket me with illegal equipment. I plead down to that so they could have their money and I didn't have to waste any more time losing more money missing work to go to court....

4.10 Gear/RPM thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar