Undercover Cop - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 12-04-2013, 12:37 AM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Alabama
Undercover Cop

Yesterday night I was going home, and was merging onto the highway from a ramp, and notice a newer SS Camaro was beside me, he wouldn't let me get over so I dropped it and gunned around some cars, well he chased me and got close enough to were I saw 2 aftermarket lights on his license plate , I though that was weird and I noticed a big bar of lights on his back window inside, it was clear he was a cop..

I let him go infront of me, and heard him drop it to 3rd and was waiting for me to make a move.
After waiting he just took off all fast like if I was going to chase him, glad I'm not that dumb lol
Slow4V is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-04-2013, 12:41 AM   #2
Road Trip!

Region: California
My father in law went to jail cuz an undercover cop cut him off and almost hit his armada. So he sped up cut him off and flipped his the bird.

A second later the lights go off 3 or 4 of his buddy's show up with the heli hovering up top and off he went to the slammer lol

Those cops are sneaky little bazterds
KoolPwny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 12:57 AM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Illinois
Over summer, i ripped down a back street just to stretch the ponys legs. I slowed down and drove regular, turned down one street, then onto one of the mainstreets near my house. I see a bunch of people pulling over coming the opposite way, and they were just around a slight curve. Well, an unmarked squad car, with plain clothed cops come flying around the bend. Spots me. Whips around, and follows me. Followed me 2 blocks before my house. Then cut me off in the middle of a school intersection, and sped away.

Needless to say, i needed to change my undies. Cops are sneaky man. In OP's case, that dude was tryin' to egg you on to catch ya racing. Sneaky sneaky.
PonyBoyV6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-04-2013, 08:09 AM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Tennessee
Cops can be very sneaky.

The first of 2 speeding tickets I ever got was in an unmarked cop car. I was 17 and driving home after football practice in the fall so it's dark by the time I get out. I was on a 2 lane road in the left lane and the right lane was pretty packed with cars. I see the car fly up behind me and riding my ***. So I was thinkin "Oh maybe this guy needs to get somewhere for something important," so I speed up and get into the right lane ahead of the traffic. The second I got in the right lane the lights came on. He pulls me over and says "where were you going in such a hurry?" I said "I thought you were in a hurry so I got ahead of the traffic in the right lane to let you go by." He says "that's no excuse to speed." Yeah okay he's right, he got me, but really? I wasn't even speeding before you got 10 ft. up my ***.

Cop was from a rival school district, and I had a highschool football bumper sticker on my car. So I gotta think he did that on purpose, lol. We beat that school district 2 weeks later 42 - 7
Old 12-06-2013, 10:43 AM   #5
Staff
Regular
Staff

Region: New Jersey
In my experience, cops are pricks plain and simple. "I've got authority eff you, you can't do anything because we are the law". No offense to any cops or people with cop friends and family. I know there are good cops out there, hell my Parents' neighbor is a cop and a really nice guy but he's one of the only ones I've ever met who was not a huge *******.

And "well the first time you have trouble you'll be calling the cops" arguement is null on me sorry. If I have a home intruder he's going to either get his face torn off by a 140lb Dane/Mastiff mix if my Shepherd doesn't get there first or be eating 12 gauge. I know we NEED cops for things but...

Blah /soapbox. Cops are too militarized IMO but the age old question of "who watches the watchers" is kind of something impossible to answer. Someone has to enforce the laws but I sure as hell have been kicking around putting dashcams in all my vehicles and a home security camera system up so I have evidence on my side. As it stands now I've recorded every encounter with a cop on my smartphone I've had since I got my first Droid in 2010. I simply don't trust them.
2000 Mustang GT Steeda #0048

Just because I give you advice, doesn't mean I know more than you. Its just means I've done more stupid ****.
scottydsntknow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2013, 12:39 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Cops duties are to restore order, not really enforce the laws. In some places the cops are more afraid of us than we are of them that's why they're so hostile sometimes. I'm studying to be in law enforcement and the professors I've had are constantly looking over their shoulders cause they're afraid someone's gonna jump them or something. Ever wondered why crime In Europe is lower than in the US? There's cops on every corner armed with submachine guns. Point is, yes there are ******* cops but if we spent time working with cops instead of against them then things would run smoothly. Don't bash me lol
sam62893 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2013, 01:37 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

Region: North Carolina
+1 There are ******* everything but the police are the only ones noted as all being so. Cant tell me there aren't many stuck up rude doctors. I've met plenty. Most people hate police because when they get caught doing something against the law and somewhat punished it's not their own personal fault it's the police for catching them...makes sense. Take responsibility for yourself and your actions. Most only come in contact with police when one has done something wrong so they're already pissed about the situation or getting caught I should say. Concluding with yes there are some jerk officer but there are jerks in every occupation. Cant judge an entire class of people by ones actions and demeanor.
MidnightBlueGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2013, 01:56 PM   #8
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by StormTrooperV6 View Post
Cops can be very sneaky. The first of 2 speeding tickets I ever got was in an unmarked cop car. I was 17 and driving home after football practice in the fall so it's dark by the time I get out. I was on a 2 lane road in the left lane and the right lane was pretty packed with cars. I see the car fly up behind me and riding my ***. So I was thinkin "Oh maybe this guy needs to get somewhere for something important," so I speed up and get into the right lane ahead of the traffic. The second I got in the right lane the lights came on. He pulls me over and says "where were you going in such a hurry?" I said "I thought you were in a hurry so I got ahead of the traffic in the right lane to let you go by." He says "that's no excuse to speed." Yeah okay he's right, he got me, but really? I wasn't even speeding before you got 10 ft. up my ***. Cop was from a rival school district, and I had a highschool football bumper sticker on my car. So I gotta think he did that on purpose, lol. We beat that school district 2 weeks later 42 - 7
I had a cop ride my bumper once.. Maybe 5-7ft behind me.., I couldn't see his grille, it was in a 45 mph zone..
Called the police station and chewed his *** out...

---------- Post added at 01:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:54 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottydsntknow View Post
In my experience, cops are pricks plain and simple. "I've got authority eff you, you can't do anything because we are the law". No offense to any cops or people with cop friends and family. I know there are good cops out there, hell my Parents' neighbor is a cop and a really nice guy but he's one of the only ones I've ever met who was not a huge *******. And "well the first time you have trouble you'll be calling the cops" arguement is null on me sorry. If I have a home intruder he's going to either get his face torn off by a 140lb Dane/Mastiff mix if my Shepherd doesn't get there first or be eating 12 gauge. I know we NEED cops for things but... Blah /soapbox. Cops are too militarized IMO but the age old question of "who watches the watchers" is kind of something impossible to answer. Someone has to enforce the laws but I sure as hell have been kicking around putting dashcams in all my vehicles and a home security camera system up so I have evidence on my side. As it stands now I've recorded every encounter with a cop on my smartphone I've had since I got my first Droid in 2010. I simply don't trust them.
its just like my argument!
They'll happily pull me over for speeding, no problem.
But where were they when my car was hit and the guy ran off?
I mean.. I respect them and what they do, but some of em just grind my gears..
Same cop has pulled me over 3 times...
alrefire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2013, 02:10 PM   #9
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
had a cop in my town pull me over tell me he's watching me.
2 weeks later pulls me over for no blinker within 200ft of turning. at midnight, no one else on the road, 255$
1995 5.0 u/d,cai,t/b,shorty headers,x pipe,flows 40's,373 gears, alum. driveshaft, alum. radiator, shift kit, e-cam, ported upper and lower intake, 100 shot of spray, 2100 stall, black 0304 cobras. suspension: upper and lower control arms, sub frame connecters, and springs all SVE
mystang50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2013, 02:10 PM   #10
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by alrefire View Post
its just like my argument! They'll happily pull me over for speeding, no problem. But where were they when my car was hit and the guy ran off? I mean.. I respect them and what they do, but some of em just grind my gears.. Same cop has pulled me over 3 times...
Once a cop knows you, chances are they're gonna keep busting you. From what I've heard, you're no saint on the road :whistles: and let's face it, we own mustangs, affordable sports car. They're gonna see a can speeding and won't even think about pulling them over, but they see a mustang "oh **** he's speeding, we gotta catch him" I know cause it's happened to me I was going 90 in the fast lane and I get caught in a trap, I wasn't weaving through cars or anything either and some cars were going the same speed as me, but I happened to be the speeding RED mustang in the fast lane. Two CHP officers caught my speed, one at 90 and the other at 85 and in a 65 zone. Officer gave me a break and cited me for 85. Just be respectful to them and they'll do their job
Old 12-06-2013, 02:12 PM   #11
ME Bloodhound
Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by alrefire View Post
I had a cop ride my bumper once.. Maybe 5-7ft behind me.., I couldn't see his grille, it was in a 45 mph zone.. Called the police station and chewed his *** out... ---------- Post added at 01:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:54 PM ---------- its just like my argument! They'll happily pull me over for speeding, no problem. But where were they when my car was hit and the guy ran off? I mean.. I respect them and what they do, but some of em just grind my gears.. Same cop has pulled me over 3 times...
If that would have happened I would have hit the brakes, because obviously a dog just ran across the street.

Bullitt build paused pending graduation

HID end all thread
Soccerluvr4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2013, 02:27 PM   #12
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccerluvr4 View Post
If that would have happened I would have hit the brakes, because obviously a dog just ran across the street.
Lol +1 cops are gonna have a hard time explaining how they rear ended someone
Old 12-06-2013, 02:28 PM   #13
ME Bloodhound
Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam62893 View Post
If you brake check them it's considered aggressive driving which they can ticket you for. But that's why we saw something in the road. The safe following distance does not exempt them.

HID end all thread
Old 12-06-2013, 02:30 PM   #14
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Once a cop knows you, chances are they're gonna keep busting you. From what I've heard, you're no saint on the road :whistles: and let's face it, we own mustangs, affordable sports car. They're gonna see a can speeding and won't even think about pulling them over, but they see a mustang "oh **** he's speeding, we gotta catch him" I know cause it's happened to me I was going 90 in the fast lane and I get caught in a trap, I wasn't weaving through cars or anything either and some cars were going the same speed as me, but I happened to be the speeding RED mustang in the fast lane. Two CHP officers caught my speed, one at 90 and the other at 85 and in a 65 zone. Officer gave me a break and cited me for 85. Just be respectful to them and they'll do their job
I know I'm no angel :p
But if I'm being passed by another car...
For him a ticket, not me!!! Lol
alrefire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2013, 02:36 PM   #15
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
If you brake check them it's considered aggressive driving which they can ticket you for. But that's why we saw something in the road. The safe following distance does not exempt them.
There's no way you can prove an animal DIDNT cross your path lol
Old 12-06-2013, 02:47 PM   #16
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
There's no way you can prove an animal DIDNT cross your path lol
dash cam, do it at night!!!
1995 5.0 u/d,cai,t/b,shorty headers,x pipe,flows 40's,373 gears, alum. driveshaft, alum. radiator, shift kit, e-cam, ported upper and lower intake, 100 shot of spray, 2100 stall, black 0304 cobras. suspension: upper and lower control arms, sub frame connecters, and springs all SVE
mystang50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2013, 05:50 PM   #17
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
You were going 90mph. Sounds like a solid but to me. Lucky you got off with just a citation.

As for cops... I plead the fifth. They are an unnecessarily necessary evil. Key word evil.

---------- Post added at 05:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:49 PM ----------

Quote:

Then sue the department...
DallasStang77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2013, 06:07 PM   #18
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasStang77 View Post
You were going 90mph. Sounds like a solid but to me. Lucky you got off with just a citation. As for cops... I plead the fifth. They are an unnecessarily necessary evil. Key word evil. ---------- Post added at 05:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:49 PM ---------- Then sue the department...
Didn't help much but it was something. CHP does not like to be flucked with lol. Still got to pay $200 by the end of the month.

If you get rear ended by a cop get a damn good lawyer! Cause a department will do anything to keep their name clean
Old 12-06-2013, 06:15 PM   #19
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Florida
Quote:
Cops duties are to restore order, not really enforce the laws. In some places the cops are more afraid of us than we are of them that's why they're so hostile sometimes. I'm studying to be in law enforcement and the professors I've had are constantly looking over their shoulders cause they're afraid someone's gonna jump them or something. Ever wondered why crime In Europe is lower than in the US? There's cops on every corner armed with submachine guns. Point is, yes there are ******* cops but if we spent time working with cops instead of against them then things would run smoothly. Don't bash me lol
I've been around for 51 years and I've seen cops go from Andy Taylor to the roid-raging, tacticalled-up paramilitary force that they've become today. The huge majority of citizens are just law-abiding taxpayers who want to get home as much as the cop. So, when we get pulled over for doing 10 over, we do not need some big bag of attitude coming at us. WE understand that he has a job to do and we respect that, but he needs to understand that we did not do anything to warrant the disrespect or threats or shouting. If the cops are afraid of a guy in a minivan who was speeding, then they need to stop pulling speeders over and go find some REAL crime to STOP! Writing reports and drawing chalk outlines after the fact is not helping make the streets safe. Put those BDUs and tac-vests to use in the dangerous neighborhoods.

And that's not why crime is lower in Europe. It has to do with demographics and how crime is reported. In Europe, they don't even bother to count crimes in "immigrant" areas anymore or they count them separately.
Bryanw92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2013, 06:17 PM   #20
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Mississippi
Send a message via AIM to lowflyn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryanw92

I've been around for 51 years and I've seen cops go from Andy Taylor to the roid-raging, tacticalled-up paramilitary force that they've become today. The huge majority of citizens are just law-abiding taxpayers who want to get home as much as the cop. So, when we get pulled over for doing 10 over, we do not need some big bag of attitude coming at us. WE understand that he has a job to do and we respect that, but he needs to understand that we did not do anything to warrant the disrespect or threats or shouting. If the cops are afraid of a guy in a minivan who was speeding, then they need to stop pulling speeders over and go find some REAL crime to STOP! Writing reports and drawing chalk outlines after the fact is not helping make the streets safe. Put those BDUs and tac-vests to use in the dangerous neighborhoods.

And that's not why crime is lower in Europe. It has to do with demographics and how crime is reported. In Europe, they don't even bother to count crimes in "immigrant" areas anymore or they count them separately.
It's fun getting pulled over when your tag pulls up a firearms permit. They don't care in state, tn acts like its a felony stop. They forget about the ticket at least.
Our's:
90 7up vert - new project-07 DSG Focus -DD
lowflyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2013, 06:18 PM   #21
Road Trip!

Quote:
Didn't help much but it was something. CHP does not like to be flucked with lol. Still got to pay $200 by the end of the month. If you get rear ended by a cop get a damn good lawyer! Cause a department will do anything to keep their name clean
this guy had the right idea
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-3223555530.jpg
Views:	122
Size:	299.8 KB
ID:	140047  
Old 12-06-2013, 06:24 PM   #22
Road Trip!
Regular

Region: Arizona
So undercover cop lol this one time my sister and I were driving home and saw what looked like a landscapers work truck (had a latter on top and bunch of random stuff) well as soon as he turned right he turned on his lights and we just looked at each other all confused
Joser714 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2013, 06:31 PM   #23
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryanw92 View Post
I've been around for 51 years and I've seen cops go from Andy Taylor to the roid-raging, tacticalled-up paramilitary force that they've become today. The huge majority of citizens are just law-abiding taxpayers who want to get home as much as the cop. So, when we get pulled over for doing 10 over, we do not need some big bag of attitude coming at us. WE understand that he has a job to do and we respect that, but he needs to understand that we did not do anything to warrant the disrespect or threats or shouting. If the cops are afraid of a guy in a minivan who was speeding, then they need to stop pulling speeders over and go find some REAL crime to STOP! Writing reports and drawing chalk outlines after the fact is not helping make the streets safe. Put those BDUs and tac-vests to use in the dangerous neighborhoods. And that's not why crime is lower in Europe. It has to do with demographics and how crime is reported. In Europe, they don't even bother to count crimes in "immigrant" areas anymore or they count them separately.
True, but again they became that way because media smeared image of cops and slowly people and the police started hating each other. I believe it's called progress or something like that (lol)
Old 12-06-2013, 06:36 PM   #24
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoolPwny View Post
Dorner! My man! Lol he had the right idea, but he executed it in the wrong way. I remember when the cops were looking for him all round the county were I live.
Good ol San berdoo. I live about an hour or so away from where he had his standoff. He killed the wrong people and now a young girl has to live without his father. The young deputy that was killed in the standoff. As well as the young couple and the first cop he killed
Old 12-06-2013, 06:46 PM   #25
Road Trip!

Quote:
Dorner! My man! Lol he had the right idea, but he executed it in the wrong way. I remember when the cops were looking for him all round the county were I live. Good ol San berdoo. I live about an hour or so away from where he had his standoff. He killed the wrong people and now a young girl has to live without his father. The young deputy that was killed in the standoff. As well as the young couple and the first cop he killed
he went out like a freakin boss. Every cop in LA was ****ting their pants hoping they wouldn't be next! Who knew a guy as big as him could move like a ninja across the city? And he burned down that cabin he was hiding in where he died.

Boss ****
Old 12-06-2013, 07:44 PM   #26
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Indiana
Quote:
When he slides over in your lane to follow you, he has turned on his camera. You slam on the brakes and claim a dog ran out if front of you? That camera will take some wonderful footage and your going to claim the INVISIBLE DOG ran out in front of you?
2013 Silver V6 Premium, Ford Racing Handling Package, MGP Black Caliper Covers, Airaid CAI, Bama Tuner, BBK Catted X-Pipes, Corsa Sport Axle-Back Exhaust, Alum One Piece Driveshaft, BBK Ceramic Shorties, Whiteline Adj. UCA, Whiteling ADJ. Lower Control Arms, Whiteline Adj. Pan Hard Bar, Upgraded Rotors (Cross Cut and Drilled), Ceramic Pads, J&M Stainless Steel Brake Lines (Front and Back), 18" Staggered Chrome Bullitts, MMD Eleanor Side Scoops, Side Scoops, Roush Front and Lower Grilles and Super Snake Stripes.
NewMtang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2013, 08:14 PM   #27
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoolPwny View Post
I can't believe you actually posted that... It's truly a shame that someone would honestly encourage lawlessness and chaos. Are cops dicks, absolutely some are, I work with more than I can count however the majority go to work do our job and head to the house. I encourage all the haters to go do a ride along with a major department, it'll open your eyes. And for those who think minor crime should be left alone for major crime fighting. It has been proven that such minor crimes as speeding and fail to signal intent cause more injuries and property damage which increase what all of us pay for insurance. Other minor crimes such as theft and shoplifting are confidence builders for aggravated robbery and much higher offenses. I'll be the first to admit law enforcement should atleast attempt to keep a high public standard. If you read this and want to bash me go ahead I'm a big boy and can handle it.
Old 12-06-2013, 08:29 PM   #28
Road Trip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kpd3014 View Post
I can't believe you actually posted that... It's truly a shame that someone would honestly encourage lawlessness and chaos. Are cops dicks, absolutely some are, I work with more than I can count however the majority go to work do our job and head to the house. I encourage all the haters to go do a ride along with a major department, it'll open your eyes. And for those who think minor crime should be left alone for major crime fighting. It has been proven that such minor crimes as speeding and fail to signal intent cause more injuries and property damage which increase what all of us pay for insurance. Other minor crimes such as theft and shoplifting are confidence builders for aggravated robbery and much higher offenses. I'll be the first to admit law enforcement should atleast attempt to keep a high public standard. If you read this and want to bash me go ahead I'm a big boy and can handle it.
butt hurt much?
Old 12-06-2013, 10:48 PM   #29
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewMtang View Post
When he slides over in your lane to follow you, he has turned on his camera. You slam on the brakes and claim a dog ran out if front of you? That camera will take some wonderful footage and your going to claim the INVISIBLE DOG ran out in front of you?
Last I heard the dash cams are only turned on manually or automatically with the sirens. And also at night no one could tell. Now I'm not against cops but were taking about when a cop is riding your ***
Old 12-07-2013, 01:14 AM   #30
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Not true I've had a cop pull me over about 3-5 times and always let me go.
Slow4V is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 01:42 AM   #31
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryanw92 View Post

Right on Dude!
You just saved me a bunch of typing...
straybullitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 01:50 AM   #32
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewMtang View Post
Oh yeah?
Well, do you think that the dash cam will pick up the little mouse that ran across the road, which I mistaked for a squirrel, but nevertheless I freaked out and slammed on the brakes at an unfortunate time for the officer who was tailgating me?

Come on Mtang... you know that they'd settle.
Old 12-07-2013, 01:58 AM   #33
ME Bloodhound
Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by straybullitt View Post
Oh yeah? Well, do you think that the dash cam will pick up the little mouse that ran across the road, which I mistaked for a squirrel, but nevertheless I freaked out and slammed on the brakes at an unfortunate time for the officer who was tailgating me? Come on Mtang... you know that they'd settle.
+1 they can cite us for an unsafe following distance, shouldn't they follow the same law?

HID end all thread
Old 12-07-2013, 02:11 AM   #34
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kpd3014 View Post
I'll take a rain check on the ride along. I have a better idea than most people what cops do in between calls. All you have to do is watch Cops to see what they do while on calls
I agree with Scotty, I, personally, can handle my own business, but there are plenty of people who can't. That's what law enforcement officers are for.
It's the shift from "peace officers" to the much more "militaristic" role that they have taken that is disturbing.
I think some of us have the attitude of, "I'll call you when I need you"...

---------- Post added at 12:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:08 AM ----------

Quote:
+1 they can cite us for an unsafe following distance, shouldn't they follow the same law?
They are NOT exempt from the traffic laws...
Old 12-07-2013, 06:08 PM   #35
Staff
Regular
Staff

Region: New Jersey
On a lighter note, best cop story I ever heard was back in HS. A girl I was sort of dating at the time got pulled over. Little back story here, in NJ, you get your license when you are 17 but until you are 18 you have a curfew because of being a minor and all. Now, this girl had VERY nice... assets... and she was slim too and very pretty. Cop pulls her over about 20 minutes before she had to be home and starts to chat her up not knowing how old she is. Makes some really inappropriate comments before even taking her info and she plays along for a few minutes. When he finally does take the license/registration she says "hey, just FYI, I need to be home in 10 minutes for curfew". Needless to say she was out of there in about 30 seconds with no ticket.
2000 Mustang GT Steeda #0048

Just because I give you advice, doesn't mean I know more than you. Its just means I've done more stupid ****.
scottydsntknow is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar