For those who don't care - Page 3 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Closed Thread

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 12-06-2013, 10:28 AM   #71
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Mississippi
Send a message via AIM to lowflyn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccerluvr4
It wasn't an attack, more of a suggestion.
So telling me to die is ok...but me voicing my opinion is over the line? Got ya...
Our's:
90 7up vert - new project-07 DSG Focus -DD
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-06-2013, 10:28 AM   #72
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Illinois
I'm pretty indifferent to the Paul Walker Death. It's sad he died, and i'll remember him for the things he contributed for film. I don't care enough about it, to make a hate thread. I'll let people Mourn, doesn't bother me one bit.

I happen to think some people on the forum don't approve of people who improve or contribute to our culture, or the arts. As for calling Nelson Mandella a Terrorist. That's the cool that you've got an opinion. It's a crappy one, but big ups for voicing it! I'm pretty sure
Old 12-06-2013, 10:29 AM   #73
slow281
Regular
Supporter

Region: Nebraska
Quote:
Originally Posted by lowflyn View Post
What's sad is you don't even know who the driver of the car was...he wasn't famous enough to make the news...
I don't and I never said I did? Do you know the kid who died in a car accident last night in my town? Oh you don't that's sad.. Just because he wasn't famous... You are heartless.. He was even on the news?
2003 V6 - Zinc Yellow
1990 LX 2.3 - project
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-06-2013, 10:29 AM   #74
ME Bloodhound
Staff

Region: California
Quote:
What's sad is you don't even know who the driver of the car was...he wasn't famous enough to make the news...
Roger Rodas. Professional Pirelli race car driver. Owner of his own performance shop which Paul also had part ownership.

Bullitt build paused pending graduation

HID end all thread
Old 12-06-2013, 10:29 AM   #75
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Florida
Quote:
So telling me to die is ok...but me voicing my opinion is over the line? Got ya...
but isn't that him just voicing his opinion....?
Old 12-06-2013, 10:29 AM   #76
Staff
Regular
Staff

Region: New Jersey
Quote:
Originally Posted by sixpac View Post
+1 it's not about who what where or when, but more about the fact that at the end of the day both Paul and the driver of the car, where someone's son, father and friend. It's not about being famous. Also it was a car accident, it wasnt because he was all coked out or fcked up.. Yeah it sucks that he's gone and it sucks more for those close to him.. But I don't think you would see a military person up there going don't show Paul any respect fck him..(Which is how you are acting) even in battle most military persons do not like the fact they take the life of others even as an enemy...

It's all about showing respect... Which you have shown you have none of..

Famous or not he was someone's son.. At the end of the day it's not funny to joke about someone's death wether it's be a hated person or famous person..
I agree with most of this. And I have never come in this thread and said I'm happy he died or "nobody cares". I'm just saying it really doesn't affect me personally and I don't personally see it as a good thing when poeple go so nuts over a celebrity. Again, just my opinion. And yes he was someone's son/brother/husband/whatever and it is sad that he is dead so young as I have stated before.

Where I disagree is about the military. I have personally never been in combat where I was firing back (have been shot at/mortared/rocketed) but I know people who have and they sure aren't sad about it. And as far as making light of someone's death. We actually got drone video sent to us of a few of the guys who were mortaring the base we were at getting blown the fcuk up and I clapped and cheered along with everyone else. Hell, the B-1 guys have running tallies of kill estimates and how many "insurgents" you've killed can be used as a performance bullet.

Might not be eveyrone's cup of tea but when I see a video of a jihand blowing himself up with a faulty piece of equipment I laugh. I am not laughing about a tragic death such as Paul's and I think this is where some people in this thread are getting confused about people like me who "don't care". I think its sad but I honestly don't really care beyond thinkingi "wow that's ****ty for his friends/family".

As far as Mandela being an "African Terrorist"... well by definition the USA considered the ANC a Terrorist organisation till 2008. And that's how sad our country can be sometimes honestly. Yes, Mandela sure was a terrorist getting rid of Apartheid and everything...
2000 Mustang GT Steeda #0048

Just because I give you advice, doesn't mean I know more than you. Its just means I've done more stupid ****.
Old 12-06-2013, 10:30 AM   #77
ME Bloodhound
Staff

Quote:
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-716685785.jpg
Views:	90
Size:	135.7 KB
ID:	139977  

HID end all thread
Old 12-06-2013, 10:30 AM   #78
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by PonyBoyV6
I'm pretty indifferent to the Paul Walker Death. It's sad he died, and i'll remember him for the things he contributed for film. I don't care enough about it, to make a hate thread. I'll let people Mourn, doesn't bother me one bit.

I happen to think some people on the forum don't approve of people who improve or contribute to our culture, or the arts. As for calling Nelson Mandella a Terrorist. That's the cool that you've got an opinion. It's a crappy one, but big ups for voicing it! I'm pretty sure
It's not just walker's death. I had nothing against the guy. It's more the fact that today's society places a celebrity's death over a soldier's death.
Our's:
Old 12-06-2013, 10:32 AM   #79
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Alabama
Quote:
I mentioned the African terrorist in an earlier post. Also, i'm content with what I have accomplished in my life. I've been at death's door twice in my life and have prepared accordingly.
Attached Images

Old 12-06-2013, 10:37 AM   #80
slow281
Regular
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottydsntknow View Post
I agree with most of this. And I have never come in this thread and said I'm happy he died or "nobody cares". I'm just saying it really doesn't affect me personally and I don't personally see it as a good thing when poeple go so nuts over a celebrity. Again, just my opinion. And yes he was someone's son/brother/husband/whatever and it is sad that he is dead so young as I have stated before. Where I disagree is about the military. I have personally never been in combat where I was firing back (have been shot at/mortared/rocketed) but I know people who have and they sure aren't sad about it. And as far as making light of someone's death. We actually got drone video sent to us of a few of the guys who were mortaring the base we were at getting blown the fcuk up and I clapped and cheered along with everyone else. Hell, the B-1 guys have running tallies of kill estimates and how many "insurgents" you've killed can be used as a performance bullet. Might not be eveyrone's cup of tea but when I see a video of a jihand blowing himself up with a faulty piece of equipment I laugh. I am not laughing about a tragic death such as Paul's and I think this is where some people in this thread are getting confused about people like me who "don't care". I think its sad but I honestly don't really care beyond thinkingi "wow that's ****ty for his friends/family". As far as Mandela being an "African Terrorist"... well by definition the USA considered the ANC a Terrorist organisation till 2008. And that's how sad our country can be sometimes honestly. Yes, Mandela sure was a terrorist getting rid of Apartheid and everything...
I agree it was just more of the idea of people dieing.. More of when someone has never done anything to give them a reason to attack them but when someone thinks it's cool to make a hate thread..

And this is why some people hate this forum.. Makes me double think about it..

---------- Post added at 10:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:35 AM ----------

Quote:
It's not just walker's death. I had nothing against the guy. It's more the fact that today's society places a celebrity's death over a soldier's death.
People fought for both yours and mine freedom of speech.. And you abuse it to the point of talking down on someone who has died in a tragic accident, now that's not my idea of classy or cool, that's just disgusting....
2003 V6 - Zinc Yellow
1990 LX 2.3 - project
Old 12-06-2013, 10:37 AM   #81
Road Trip!

I know I said I wasn't gonna post again but this bout the celebrity death thing lol:

I just thought how dumb it was when Michael Jackson was alive everybody talked crap about him and called him a pervert and a child molester. Yet when he died those same people were saying how they were lifetime fans, he was the greatest musician to ever live, and how they always loved him since they were kids. And also got nonstop airplay on the radio for months after
Old 12-06-2013, 10:37 AM   #82
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixpac View Post
I agree it was just more of the idea of people dieing.. More of when someone has never done anything to give them a reason to attack them but when someone thinks it's cool to make a hate thread.. And this is why some people hate this forum.. Makes me double think about it..
But we're the ones outta line, better watch out before you get an "infraction" lol
Old 12-06-2013, 10:37 AM   #83
ME Bloodhound
Staff

Quote:
See that's the thing he isn't the average celebrity, he is a car enthusiast like all of us. A lot of the cars he drove in real life. He hated publicity also. My grandfather has passed away and honestly I feel more sad about Paul than I did my grandfather, but that's because he has influenced me much more.

He wasn't just a celebrity.

Oh and soldiers aren't the only ones who die, so stop bringing them up like they are celebrities, your not helping your cause.

HID end all thread
Old 12-06-2013, 10:39 AM   #84
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by clflorida View Post
I saw Paris Hilton call Mandela MLK on twitter. I think it was "RIP your "I Had A Dream" speech was so inspirational."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hmiller View Post
.. This thread isn't going to last long haha
And before it meets its eventual decline.....

Still mixed bag of truth/fiction on the authenticity of the tweet, but yeah let it live on here lol
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	paris-hilton-nelason-mandela-tweet-fail.png
Views:	85
Size:	74.7 KB
ID:	139979  
Old 12-06-2013, 10:42 AM   #85
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
No i get that. But you must understand. Those are two completely different things. A soldier, who is killed, is different in sorts to a celebrity is killed. Not saying it's right, but its different. For One, a Soldier volunteers to serve his country. Gives the risk to die daily. People come to expect it. Rather than respect it. Which, my dad is a Veteran of the Vietnam war, whom was drafted by the U.S. Government put through hell and i see the torment he faces with PTSD. War is the ultimate sacrafice. I completely agree Servicemen and women Deserve more notice. But there are thousands of casualties throughout this war alone. None of them would be able to have a televised remembrance for more than a day, before the next servicemember was killed. Whereas, a Celebrity death will be dragged on for MONTHS, because A list celebrities are a rarity to die tragically. I get what you're sayin', and where you're coming from. Also, how exactly do you think Nelson Mandella was an "African Terrorist."
Old 12-06-2013, 10:43 AM   #86
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Region: South Carolina
Send a message via AIM to Hmiller
Quote:
Originally Posted by H.Doofenshmirtz View Post
And before it meets its eventual decline..... Still mixed bag of truth/fiction on the authenticity of the tweet, but yeah let it live on here lol
ohmy bahahahaha!!!
Old 12-06-2013, 10:50 AM   #87
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by H.Doofenshmirtz

And before it meets its eventual decline.....

Still mixed bag of truth/fiction on the authenticity of the tweet, but yeah let it live on here lol
Lol if that's real its awesome

---------- Post added at 11:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:44 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by PonyBoyV6

No i get that. But you must understand. Those are two completely different things. A soldier, who is killed, is different in sorts to a celebrity is killed. Not saying it's right, but its different. For One, a Soldier volunteers to serve his country. Gives the risk to die daily. People come to expect it. Rather than respect it. Which, my dad is a Veteran of the Vietnam war, whom was drafted by the U.S. Government put through hell and i see the torment he faces with PTSD. War is the ultimate sacrafice. I completely agree Servicemen and women Deserve more notice. But there are thousands of casualties throughout this war alone. None of them would be able to have a televised remembrance for more than a day, before the next servicemember was killed. Whereas, a Celebrity death will be dragged on for MONTHS, because A list celebrities are a rarity to die tragically. I get what you're sayin', and where you're coming from.

Also, how exactly do you think Nelsan Mandella was an "African Terrorist."
Do reading on the tactics used by himself, his organization and his family. Racism played a big part in his rise to power.

---------- Post added at 11:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:46 AM ----------

Damn, phone is about dead. I'll be back after some charge time.
Our's:
Old 12-06-2013, 10:50 AM   #88
slow281
Regular
Supporter

Quote:
As to my understanding, I mean no disrespect in this, soldiers are "volunteers" yes paid but you get my idea, when they sign on they know the fact they may die in war.. I am one who is against most wars the US puts them selves in, does that mean it's okay that solders are dieing, no, but many deaths could be avoided... Also with as many deaths there are in war it would but impossible Most get the proper mourning from there hometown and family..

What about when a president dies? We are still looking back on JFKs death an that was 50 years ago.. I'm 20 and I could care less about the president, but I do watch the F&F movies and have spent more of my time watching pw then I ever have past or current presidents..
2003 V6 - Zinc Yellow
1990 LX 2.3 - project
Old 12-06-2013, 10:51 AM   #89
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixpac

As to my understanding, I mean no disrespect in this, soldiers are "volunteers" yes paid but you get my idea, when they sign on they know the fact they may die in war.. I am one who is against most wars the US puts them selves in, does that mean it's okay that solders are dieing, no, but many deaths could be avoided... Also with as many deaths there are in war it would but impossible Most get the proper mourning from there hometown and family..

What about when a president dies? We are still looking back on JFKs death an that was 50 years ago.. I'm 20 and I could care less about the president, but I do watch the F&F movies and have spent more of my time watching pw then I ever have past or current presidents..
Jfk's impact on your daily life is measurable...that's not even a close comparison.
Our's:
Old 12-06-2013, 10:53 AM   #90
ME Bloodhound
Staff

Quote:
Jfk's impact on your daily life is measurable...that's not even a close comparison.
Physical impact and emotional impact are 2 complete different things.

HID end all thread
Old 12-06-2013, 10:53 AM   #91
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoolPwny
I know I said I wasn't gonna post again but this bout the celebrity death thing lol:

I just thought how dumb it was when Michael Jackson was alive everybody talked crap about him and called him a pervert and a child molester. Yet when he died those same people were saying how they were lifetime fans, he was the greatest musician to ever live, and how they always loved him since they were kids. And also got nonstop airplay on the radio for months after
Exactly...then the media spent months harrassing his family.
Our's:
Old 12-06-2013, 10:56 AM   #92
Staff
Regular
Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by PonyBoyV6 View Post
No i get that. But you must understand. Those are two completely different things. A soldier, who is killed, is different in sorts to a celebrity is killed. Not saying it's right, but its different. For One, a Soldier volunteers to serve his country. Gives the risk to die daily. People come to expect it. Rather than respect it. Which, my dad is a Veteran of the Vietnam war, whom was drafted by the U.S. Government put through hell and i see the torment he faces with PTSD. War is the ultimate sacrafice. I completely agree Servicemen and women Deserve more notice. But there are thousands of casualties throughout this war alone. None of them would be able to have a televised remembrance for more than a day, before the next servicemember was killed. Whereas, a Celebrity death will be dragged on for MONTHS, because A list celebrities are a rarity to die tragically. I get what you're sayin', and where you're coming from. Also, how exactly do you think Nelson Mandella was an "African Terrorist."
The thing with the military servicemembers... I know personally (and others I know feel the same) we don't WANT it to be a big deal or make it a personal thing about us. It honestly gets to the point where its just a job. My roomate over in the UAE would come back from a mission and it was like "hey did you get any RPGs sent your way?". I mean that gets normal if that makes sense.

And yes, War is the ultimate sacrifice short of giving your life. People who have been there and see even the small things I have... its messed up. I never pretend that I've seen even a fraction of what some of the ground pounders have but I HAVE seen the effects of PTSD from multiple family members. And honestly what makes me absolutely SICK are all the Call of Duty/Black ops/Whatever commercials these days with all these gamers having a ton shooting the crap out of everything/everyone. Someone needs to make a commercial that starts out like the latest CoD commercial and then one of those kids gets blown in half, guts everywhere, friends calling medics/crying for help and then a funeral scene at the end. Maybe we'd stop glorifying war so much... probably not though.

And to tie this back into the topic at hand I really don't like comparing the death of any celebrity to the death of military and it is two different things. We in the military serve so people can go about their daily lives and not have to think about all the stuff the military does so when a celebrity or anyone dies they are free to mourn or not as they so choose. And we in the military do defend the freedom of speech and that includes the really ignorant speech as well.

---------- Post added at 11:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:55 AM ----------

Quote:
I do agree with this. JFK put a LOT of things into motion that still affect us to this day in his short 3 years as President. Again, not even in the same universe as a celebrity car guy. I hope people realize that most of JFK's military advisors WANTED to attack Russia during the Cuban Missile Crisis and he overruled them. Preventing nuclear WW3 is a pretty big deal I'd say. I could be wrong...
2000 Mustang GT Steeda #0048

Just because I give you advice, doesn't mean I know more than you. Its just means I've done more stupid ****.
Old 12-06-2013, 10:57 AM   #93
ME Bloodhound
Staff

Quote:
The thing with the military servicemembers... I know personally (and others I know feel the same) we don't WANT it to be a big deal or make it a personal thing about us. It honestly gets to the point where its just a job. My roomate over in the UAE would come back from a mission and it was like "hey did you get any RPGs sent your way?". I mean that gets normal if that makes sense. And yes, War is the ultimate sacrifice short of giving your life. People who have been there and see even the small things I have... its messed up. I never pretend that I've seen even a fraction of what some of the ground pounders have but I HAVE seen the effects of PTSD from multiple family members. And honestly what makes me absolutely SICK are all the Call of Duty/Black ops/Whatever commercials these days with all these gamers having a ton shooting the crap out of everything/everyone. Someone needs to make a commercial that starts out like the latest CoD commercial and then one of those kids gets blown in half, guts everywhere, friends calling medics/crying for help and then a funeral scene at the end. Maybe we'd stop glorifying war so much... probably not though. And to tie this back into the topic at hand I really don't like comparing the death of any celebrity to the death of military and it is two different things. We in the military serve so people can go about their daily lives and not have to think about all the stuff the military does so when a celebrity or anyone dies they are free to mourn or not as they so choose. And we in the military do defend the freedom of speech and that includes the really ignorant speech as well.
Thank you, that is the point I've been trying to make.

HID end all thread
Old 12-06-2013, 11:01 AM   #94
slow281
Regular
Supporter

Quote:
F&F movie is ware I met my girlfriend of 4 years at, so that's pretty significant to me.. Without pw F&F may never have been, so as to me his daily impact is measurable. To each his own, I'm not saying I'm losing sleep over it or have gone in depression but it sucks yes.. F&F won't be the Same.. JFK did things that yes impacted my life but does it affect me he died no, he was long gone before I was ever born..
2003 V6 - Zinc Yellow
1990 LX 2.3 - project
Old 12-06-2013, 11:08 AM   #95
slow281
Regular
Supporter

Quote:
The thing with the military servicemembers... I know personally (and others I know feel the same) we don't WANT it to be a big deal or make it a personal thing about us. It honestly gets to the point where its just a job. My roomate over in the UAE would come back from a mission and it was like "hey did you get any RPGs sent your way?". I mean that gets normal if that makes sense. And yes, War is the ultimate sacrifice short of giving your life. People who have been there and see even the small things I have... its messed up. I never pretend that I've seen even a fraction of what some of the ground pounders have but I HAVE seen the effects of PTSD from multiple family members. And honestly what makes me absolutely SICK are all the Call of Duty/Black ops/Whatever commercials these days with all these gamers having a ton shooting the crap out of everything/everyone. Someone needs to make a commercial that starts out like the latest CoD commercial and then one of those kids gets blown in half, guts everywhere, friends calling medics/crying for help and then a funeral scene at the end. Maybe we'd stop glorifying war so much... probably not though. And to tie this back into the topic at hand I really don't like comparing the death of any celebrity to the death of military and it is two different things. We in the military serve so people can go about their daily lives and not have to think about all the stuff the military does so when a celebrity or anyone dies they are free to mourn or not as they so choose. And we in the military do defend the freedom of speech and that includes the really ignorant speech as well. ---------- Post added at 11:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:55 AM ---------- I do agree with this. JFK put a LOT of things into motion that still affect us to this day in his short 3 years as President. Again, not even in the same universe as a celebrity car guy. I hope people realize that most of JFK's military advisors WANTED to attack Russia during the Cuban Missile Crisis and he overruled them. Preventing nuclear WW3 is a pretty big deal I'd say. I could be wrong...
Yes, agreed but What I'm saying I ware my support out troops chiefs hoodie almost ever other day and celebrate Veterans Day I do respect the soldiers of the us.. I understand they don't get as much respect but respect is shown daily.. Threw many ways..
2003 V6 - Zinc Yellow
1990 LX 2.3 - project
Old 12-06-2013, 11:27 AM   #96
ME Bloodhound
Staff

Quote:
Lol, what great role models that list represents. Big list of losers.
I just want you to know that I and probably every other single person on this thread has lost complete respect for you. We used to just think of you as an arrogent person. But now i just see you as a heartless, arrogant, and just straight up rude person. I already know your response is going to be "I don't care what others think of me", well guess what you probably do because if you didn't care what others thought you would not have created this thread and you would not try so hard to make your opinion different and stand out from everyone elses. Don't even try to say you care about the sacrifice of the military at all, you don't have any respect in your entire body, If I was in the military and saw you posting all this stuff I would be embarrassed to have such an arrogant person defending me. Stop coming into this forum just to cause trouble, thats all it seems like you have been doing for a while now.

HID end all thread
Old 12-06-2013, 11:29 AM   #97
Road Trip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccerluvr4 View Post
I just want you to know that I and probably every other single person on this thread has lost complete respect for you. We used to just think of you as an arrogent person. But now i just see you as a heartless person. I already know your response is going to be "I don't care what others think of me", well guess what you probably do because if you didn't care what others thought you would not have created this thread and you would not try so hard to make your opinion different and stand out from everyone elses. Don't even try to say you care about the sacrifice of the military at all, you don't have any respect in your entire body, If I was in the military and saw you posting all this stuff I would be embarrassed to have such an arrogant person defending me. Stop coming into this forum just to cause trouble, thats all it seems like you have been doing for a while now.
agreed thanks SL4
Old 12-06-2013, 11:43 AM   #98
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Alabama
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccerluvr4 View Post
I just want you to know that I and probably every other single person on this thread has lost complete respect for you. We used to just think of you as an arrogent person. But now i just see you as a heartless, arrogant, and just straight up rude person. I already know your response is going to be "I don't care what others think of me", well guess what you probably do because if you didn't care what others thought you would not have created this thread and you would not try so hard to make your opinion different and stand out from everyone elses. Don't even try to say you care about the sacrifice of the military at all, you don't have any respect in your entire body, If I was in the military and saw you posting all this stuff I would be embarrassed to have such an arrogant person defending me. Stop coming into this forum just to cause trouble, thats all it seems like you have been doing for a while now.
+6000
Old 12-06-2013, 11:52 AM   #99
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
The thing with the military servicemembers... I know personally (and others I know feel the same) we don't WANT it to be a big deal or make it a personal thing about us. It honestly gets to the point where its just a job. My roomate over in the UAE would come back from a mission and it was like "hey did you get any RPGs sent your way?". I mean that gets normal if that makes sense. And yes, War is the ultimate sacrifice short of giving your life. People who have been there and see even the small things I have... its messed up. I never pretend that I've seen even a fraction of what some of the ground pounders have but I HAVE seen the effects of PTSD from multiple family members. And honestly what makes me absolutely SICK are all the Call of Duty/Black ops/Whatever commercials these days with all these gamers having a ton shooting the crap out of everything/everyone. Someone needs to make a commercial that starts out like the latest CoD commercial and then one of those kids gets blown in half, guts everywhere, friends calling medics/crying for help and then a funeral scene at the end. Maybe we'd stop glorifying war so much... probably not though. And to tie this back into the topic at hand I really don't like comparing the death of any celebrity to the death of military and it is two different things. We in the military serve so people can go about their daily lives and not have to think about all the stuff the military does so when a celebrity or anyone dies they are free to mourn or not as they so choose. And we in the military do defend the freedom of speech and that includes the really ignorant speech as well. ---------- Post added at 11:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:55 AM ---------- I do agree with this. JFK put a LOT of things into motion that still affect us to this day in his short 3 years as President. Again, not even in the same universe as a celebrity car guy. I hope people realize that most of JFK's military advisors WANTED to attack Russia during the Cuban Missile Crisis and he overruled them. Preventing nuclear WW3 is a pretty big deal I'd say. I could be wrong...
You speak great truths sir. Doesn't diminish the fact that you guys are out there, doing your thing, riskin' your lives. So i can Sit on my ***, and order overpriced car parts. I personally appreciate that. It may get to a point where it's just another day in your lives. But truth is, what you guys do. All military service members, be it soldiers, mechanics, cooks. Y'all are what make the difference. PTSD is one terrible disease, agree with you on that. Also the fact that they glorify war in video games, the way they do. Then again, it's probably a big recruiting tool for the military. And bonus points for desensitizing kids to death and war, in a way. But hey. 'Merica. Thanks again for your service. And to all those here on ME that serve/Have served.
Old 12-06-2013, 12:31 PM   #100
Registered Member
Regular

Name:	image-3060196278.jpg
Views:	73
Size:	127.1 KB
ID:	139988
Old 12-06-2013, 12:51 PM   #101
Registered Member
Regular