The cowboys... - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 12-15-2013, 08:00 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
The cowboys...

Way to blow the lead... Disappointment comes in two colors silver and blue.
ZLwhat is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-15-2013, 08:05 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Louisiana
😔
Tpost08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 08:25 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New Jersey
Dallas Fans are used to it, it's December lol..I could care less, had a good enough year watching Eli throw over 20 int and Giants play like a bunch of women.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-15-2013, 08:48 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

At least were still in the hunt. If we win out we still win the division and philly didn't look good at all today. Today's loss was hard just because home game and let them come back. Other than that. All I care about it making the playoffs and today had no affect on it. If we would have won than we would have still had to beat out Philly. We lost. And we still have to beat out Philly. I hope both us and philly win next week and then it comes down to the last game of the regular season. That's the way it should be.
Old 12-15-2013, 09:09 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Arkansas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tpost08 View Post
At least were still in the hunt. If we win out we still win the division and philly didn't look good at all today. Today's loss was hard just because home game and let them come back. Other than that. All I care about it making the playoffs and today had no affect on it. If we would have won than we would have still had to beat out Philly. We lost. And we still have to beat out Philly. I hope both us and philly win next week and then it comes down to the last game of the regular season. That's the way it should be.
Playoffs dont matter for us. You cant win games without defense.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20131215_210828.png
Views:	115
Size:	242.7 KB
ID:	141768  
clflorida is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 11:50 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Alabama
Saw the game too.. So lame

Ugh romo
Slow4V is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 11:50 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

Tony romo has pledged to never go to the Super Bowl... UNLESS he's buying tickets to go watch it.
Old 12-16-2013, 12:02 AM   #8
Registered Member
Regular

I think its Moneyman Manziel time for the Dallas Cowboys.
Old 12-16-2013, 01:29 AM   #9
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by clflorida View Post
I think its Moneyman Manziel time for the Dallas Cowboys.

No. Never. Ain't gunna cut it. True. Romo through interceptions. But with a half time score of 27-3. Our defense should of held a back up quarterback point blank.
Old 12-16-2013, 01:58 AM   #10
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

No. Never. Ain't gunna cut it. True. Romo through interceptions. But with a half time score of 27-3. Our defense should of held a back up quarterback point blank.
True that. But two interceptions in the last two minutes is unacceptable
Old 12-16-2013, 02:13 AM   #11
Registered Member
Regular

If Romo goes down he takes the season with him. We need a good backup. The best quarterback in college football? Yea Ill take him. But honestly our defense sucked last year and they suck this year. Its not their fault. Who drafted a lineman with the first pick? Was he good? Yea. Did we need him? Yea. But first pick material? No. I dont think well be good until Jerry Jones leaves.
Old 12-16-2013, 03:05 AM   #12
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Missouri
Another close loss... dallas really needs a better defence and players that stay healthy. They should of made it to the playoffs easily this year. This is just plain ole embarrassing..
Sbales88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 04:21 AM   #13
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane Bales View Post
Another close loss... dallas really needs a better defence and players that stay healthy. They should of made it to the playoffs easily this year. This is just plain ole embarrassing..

Sean leeeeeeee. Omg the boy had potential this year. Hurt to much. Murray. Hurt to much. Claiborne..... Well I like him because he went to high school in my home town. And well. He was hurt to much. I mean. Aaron Rogers went out, Arian foster... Just to name some beasts. I mean I know every team gets hurt by injuries. But **** **** **** stay healthy people.
Old 12-16-2013, 11:56 AM   #14
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Sean leeeeeeee. Omg the boy had potential this year. Hurt to much. Murray. Hurt to much. Claiborne..... Well I like him because he went to high school in my home town. And well. He was hurt to much. I mean. Aaron Rogers went out, Arian foster... Just to name some beasts. I mean I know every team gets hurt by injuries. But **** **** **** stay healthy people.
Yea.... Sean Lee... :/ he's BA would of had a much better season just with him still playin. I think there's a couple defensive linemen out as well. Then both austin and bryant have missed games this year. First few games of the year I thought our defense got better but its about the same, pretty crappy
Old 12-16-2013, 12:01 PM   #15
Admin

Supporter
Admin

Region: Florida
If it only wasn't an issue with Jerry Jones as the owner....I'd like the cowboys much more. At least this year he's allowing the coach to do his job, rather than try to do it all himself.
Old 12-16-2013, 12:05 PM   #16
Registered Member
Regular

^^ Agreed!
Old 12-16-2013, 12:14 PM   #17
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by clflorida View Post
If Romo goes down he takes the season with him. We need a good backup. The best quarterback in college football? Yea Ill take him. But honestly our defense sucked last year and they suck this year. Its not their fault. Who drafted a lineman with the first pick? Was he good? Yea. Did we need him? Yea. But first pick material? No. I dont think well be good until Jerry Jones leaves.
The best qb in college rarely if ever translates into a good nfl qb, and Manziel is not the best qb in college.
xxPIKExx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 12:18 PM   #18
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxPIKExx View Post

The best qb in college rarely if ever translates into a good nfl qb, and Manziel is not the best qb in college.
A lot of them go to garbage *** teams(Raiders, Jaguars etc) there, all they learn is failure.

So whos the best?

Name:	1387170182384.jpg
Views:	91
Size:	32.0 KB
ID:	141816
Old 12-16-2013, 03:21 PM   #19
Registered Member
Regular

Did you guys hear that romo tried committing suicide after that loss yesterday? He apparently tried to shoot himself in the head, but the bullet was intercepted.
Old 12-16-2013, 03:51 PM   #20
Staff
Regular
Staff

I'm a Giants fan so watching the Cowboys epically fail every year has become an annual pleasure. Even with my team playing with their heads firmly lodged in their asses its still hilarious to watch the Failboys plus I can still hang on two recent Super Bowl wins.

With that said, yesterday was not Romo's fault at all. Maybe a little but the play calling was godawful, they have a running back averaging 8 yards per carry at the half and run him like... 5 times in the 2nd half and once in the 4th quarter. And the defense... um... yeah they put up 36 pts, Matt Flynn should not be able to beat you if you put up 36 pts.

I said it with the Raiders for years, they will not have a chance in hell until Al Davis dies. He's dead now and they have some glimmer of hope now with decent drafts and non-senile/moronic moves in the head office. Same deal with Dallas. Have fun for the next 10-20 years with Jerry Jones being Owner/President/GM/Jackass and never winning anything. You know that effer is going to spend millions of dollars a year staving off mother nature and the only way he'll let that team go is if he becomes totally bankrupt (not going to happen) so yeah... Dallas will have to wait awhile to be good again.
2000 Mustang GT Steeda #0048

Just because I give you advice, doesn't mean I know more than you. Its just means I've done more stupid ****.
scottydsntknow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 03:58 PM   #21
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottydsntknow View Post
I'm a Giants fan so
Fuuck youu. Fuuuck youuu. Fuuuuck youuuu. Lol jk bro.

So my mom is getting me a Dallas Cowboys jersey for Christmas. Yeah she walked into a sports store, grabbed a $145 jersey, took it to the register, and it pulled up a total of $16...she payed the money and walked out. No special price tags or anything lol Go Cowboys haha
Old 12-16-2013, 04:00 PM   #22
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottydsntknow View Post
I'm a Giants fan so watching the Cowboys epically fail every year has become an annual pleasure. Even with my team playing with their heads firmly lodged in their asses its still hilarious to watch the Failboys plus I can still hang on two recent Super Bowl wins.

With that said, yesterday was not Romo's fault at all. Maybe a little but the play calling was godawful, they have a running back averaging 8 yards per carry at the half and run him like... 5 times in the 2nd half and once in the 4th quarter. And the defense... um... yeah they put up 36 pts, Matt Flynn should not be able to beat you if you put up 36 pts.

I said it with the Raiders for years, they will not have a chance in hell until Al Davis dies. Same deal with Dallas. Have fun for the next 10-20 years with Jerry Jones being Owner/President/GM/Jackass and never winning anything. You know that effer is going to spend millions of dollars a year staving off mother nature and the only way he'll let that team go is if he becomes totally bankrupt (not going to happen) so yeah... Dallas will have to wait awhile to be good again.
I agree! I'm not a Dallas fan, but I am from San Antonio so I do watch them play, or lose rather every week.

The play calling was completely stupid yesterday and like you said.. They were running the ball well. Made no sense for them to not run the clock out in the late 4th while they still had the lead. Unfortunately for romo he still gets the rap for those interceptions. When you have one of the fastest corners in the NFL on the other team you can not make sub-par throws in his area. He had nearly 3 INTs to the same person which is sad.

Jerry is kinda stepping down from his pedestal, but VERY slowly. At least he is letting the coaches call the horrible plays this year. I think if he could have it his way, it would be Tony romo and him playing a little two hand touch below the waist in his office though. He would be fine with that, and the cowboys losing every game every week. I'm almost certain with no doubt that he has a hard-on for tony.
Old 12-16-2013, 04:09 PM   #23
Registered Member
Regular

Name:	ForumRunner_20131216_160543.png
Views:	101
Size:	99.6 KB
ID:	141837
Old 12-16-2013, 04:19 PM   #24
Registered Member
Regular

Lol
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	image-3438887727.jpg
Views:	91
Size:	118.8 KB
ID:	141839   Click image for larger version

Name:	image-2819368764.jpg
Views:	80
Size:	120.4 KB
ID:	141840  

Name:	image-3442021959.jpg
Views:	74
Size:	108.5 KB
ID:	141841  
Old 12-16-2013, 05:14 PM   #25
Staff
Regular
Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZLwhat View Post
Lol
Lololololol

2000 Mustang GT Steeda #0048

Just because I give you advice, doesn't mean I know more than you. Its just means I've done more stupid ****.
scottydsntknow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2013, 12:12 AM   #26
Registered Member
Regular

Ha
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	image-128450387.jpg
Views:	85
Size:	257.8 KB
ID:	142057   Click image for larger version

Name:	image-1244926576.jpg
Views:	92
Size:	125.4 KB
ID:	142058  

Name:	image-3850184111.jpg
Views:	109
Size:	141.3 KB
ID:	142059  
White03GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2013, 12:22 AM   #27
Registered Member
Regular

Name:	1387347148724.jpg
Views:	98
Size:	45.7 KB
ID:	142061
Old 12-18-2013, 12:27 AM   #28
Registered Member
Regular

Dudes a badass..

That being said, i don't expect him to shock and awe anyone for a while in the nfl
White03GT is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar