Just for fun 2 i am back let's keep it clean...er then last time - Page 18 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar



Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 02-26-2014, 10:44 AM   #596
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 688
Quote:
Originally Posted by clflorida View Post
Damn! I passed all my classes except history! I got night school for it and passed the first semester. Then I was gonna pass the second semester cause my teacher told me if I do this packet shell pass me! Well I did it but I skipped the last test for college credit cause it was a college course. Well at this point...i dont wanna go to college! Why the **** would I want college credit?? So I skipped it and she failed me lol ****ing bitc h. But now I got 6 weeks to finish homeschool but only need 1.

Bahahah yeah teachers are known to screw people like that lolol

I bet you had one of those teachers you could hook up with for good grades? Lol

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1393432999.626328.jpg
Views:	48
Size:	189.4 KB
ID:	149064

💃💃💃💃💃💃💃


Sent from my Barbie Dream Phone®
CoolHorsey is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 02-26-2014, 10:53 AM   #597
Registered Member
Regular
 
clflorida's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Barling
Region: Arkansas
Posts: 646
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolHorsey View Post
Bahahah yeah teachers are known to screw people like that lolol

I bet you had one of those teachers you could hook up with for good grades? Lol

Attachment 149064

💃💃💃💃💃💃💃


Sent from my Barbie Dream Phone®
That teacher that failed me....cheer captain, prom queen, voted hottest girl in high school, athletic champion basketball player, sexy doesn't come close bruh. But her husband is in the military and I had to respect that
clflorida is offline  
Old 02-26-2014, 10:57 AM   #598
Registered Member
Regular
 
olds442111's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Hammond
Region: Louisiana
Posts: 303
Send a message via AIM to olds442111
Booooo
__________________
White 2014 GT coupe / Auto Trans / Louisiana
olds442111 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 02-26-2014, 11:10 AM   #599
Registered Member
Regular
 
clflorida's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Barling
Region: Arkansas
Posts: 646
Lol worst cop ever
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1393434633798.jpg
Views:	31
Size:	40.3 KB
ID:	149066  
clflorida is offline  
Old 02-26-2014, 11:22 AM   #600
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Arcadia
Region: Florida
Posts: 2,785
Quote:
Originally Posted by clflorida View Post
Lol worst cop ever
Nah that's just his banana holster, he's obviously a left handed shooter lol

Sent from a Galaxy s4 far away.
93mstnglx is offline  
Old 02-26-2014, 11:27 AM   #601
Registered Member
Regular
 
olds442111's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Hammond
Region: Louisiana
Posts: 303
Send a message via AIM to olds442111
I never use a holster for my banana.
__________________
White 2014 GT coupe / Auto Trans / Louisiana
olds442111 is offline  
Old 02-26-2014, 01:27 PM   #602
Registered Member
Regular
 
mystang50's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: houston
Region: Texas
Posts: 1,201
Quote:
Originally Posted by olds442111 View Post
I never use a holster for my banana.
well you do live in Louisiana.................... hahaaha jkjk
__________________
1995 5.0 u/d,cai,t/b,shorty headers,x pipe,flows 40's,373 gears, alum. driveshaft, alum. radiator, shift kit, e-cam, ported upper and lower intake, 100 shot of spray, 2100 stall, black 0304 cobras. suspension: upper and lower control arms, sub frame connecters, and springs all SVE
mystang50 is offline  
Old 02-26-2014, 02:52 PM   #603
Registered Member
Regular
 
olds442111's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Hammond
Region: Louisiana
Posts: 303
Send a message via AIM to olds442111
Bananas are too large for holsters in these parts!
__________________
White 2014 GT coupe / Auto Trans / Louisiana
olds442111 is offline  
Old 02-26-2014, 11:13 PM   #604
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 688
About a past habit that I changed and how (cigarette smoking)

I didn't quit but it's just an easy topic to write about (in theory) lol


Sent from my Barbie Dream Phone®
CoolHorsey is offline  
Old 02-26-2014, 11:16 PM   #605
Registered Member
Regular
 
clflorida's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Barling
Region: Arkansas
Posts: 646
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolHorsey View Post
About a past habit that I changed and how (cigarette smoking)

I didn't quit but it's just an easy topic to write about (in theory) lol


Sent from my Barbie Dream Phone®

Include some badass experiences like robbing stores for them and stabbing hobos lol
clflorida is offline  
Old 02-26-2014, 11:26 PM   #606
Registered Member
Regular
 
clflorida's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Barling
Region: Arkansas
Posts: 646
Fine *** https://vine.co/v/h3qm3eKEizn
clflorida is offline  
Old 02-26-2014, 11:45 PM   #607
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 688
Quote:
Originally Posted by clflorida View Post

Damn no lie I would have her do that in my face


Sent from my Barbie Dream Phone®
CoolHorsey is offline  
Old 02-26-2014, 11:46 PM   #608
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 688
Quote:
Originally Posted by clflorida View Post
Include some badass experiences like robbing stores for them and stabbing hobos lol

Damn you know what I might do that lololol


Sent from my Barbie Dream Phone®
CoolHorsey is offline  
Old 02-26-2014, 11:46 PM   #609
Registered Member
Regular
 
clflorida's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Barling
Region: Arkansas
Posts: 646
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolHorsey View Post
Damn no lie I would have her do that in my face


Sent from my Barbie Dream Phone®

+1

Got my first infraction! High five!
clflorida is offline  
Old 02-26-2014, 11:58 PM   #610
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 688
Quote:
Originally Posted by clflorida View Post
+1

Got my first infraction! High five!

*5*

Lololol for what though??


Sent from my Barbie Dream Phone®
CoolHorsey is offline  
Old 02-27-2014, 12:00 AM   #611
Registered Member
Regular
 
clflorida's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Barling
Region: Arkansas
Posts: 646
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolHorsey View Post
*5*

Lololol for what though??


Sent from my Barbie Dream Phone®

They deleted atleast one picture everyday for the past 4 days. "Review the rules" if i could ****ing find them lol
clflorida is offline  
Old 02-27-2014, 12:09 AM   #612
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 688
Quote:
Originally Posted by clflorida View Post
They deleted atleast one picture everyday for the past 4 days. "Review the rules" if i could ****ing find them lol

These mods take their job way too seriously sometimes lol. They volunteer for this and some actually pay and contribute to the ME fund haha


Sent from my Barbie Dream Phone®
CoolHorsey is offline  
Old 02-27-2014, 12:16 AM   #613
ME Bloodhound
Staff
 
Soccerluvr4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Sacramento/Bay Area
Region: California
Posts: 14,672
If you can't find the rules all you have to do is ask.
http://www.mustangevolution.com/foru...ork&page=rules
__________________

Bullitt build paused pending graduation

HID end all thread
Soccerluvr4 is offline  
Old 02-27-2014, 12:17 AM   #614
Registered Member
Regular
 
clflorida's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Barling
Region: Arkansas
Posts: 646
Lol fr! Man I hate to talk **** about them but do we really have little kids running around this site??? God forbid theyre hanging out in the ****ing bar section! Drinking, smoking, sex, gambling, fighting, etc. happens in bars all the time! But not here. Lol idk. And i read where all the mods dont get paid, well someone is! Thats why we have a ****ing sponsor!
clflorida is offline  
Old 02-27-2014, 12:18 AM   #615
Registered Member
Regular
 
clflorida's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Barling
Region: Arkansas
Posts: 646
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccerluvr4 View Post
If you can't find the rules all you have to do is ask.
http://www.mustangevolution.com/foru...ork&page=rules

I asked if the twerking vine was ok and you gave me an infraction.
clflorida is offline  
Old 02-27-2014, 12:19 AM   #616
Registered Member
Regular
 
badsheep5.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: the farm
Region: Other
Posts: 723
Quote:
Originally Posted by clflorida View Post
Lol fr! Man I hate to talk **** about them but do we really have little kids running around this site??? God forbid theyre hanging out in the ****ing bar section! Drinking, smoking, sex, gambling, fighting, etc. happens in bars all the time! But not here. Lol idk. And i read where all the mods dont get paid, well someone is! Thats why we have a ****ing sponsor!

I did realize when I first joined this site had 4 or 5 not it's down to one. Interesting right soon this site may have non
badsheep5.0 is offline  
Old 02-27-2014, 12:20 AM   #617
Registered Member
Regular
 
badsheep5.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: the farm
Region: Other
Posts: 723
Quote:
Originally Posted by clflorida View Post
I asked if the twerking vine was ok and you gave me an infraction.

You got a infraction over the tweaking vine that is know worse then we see on the vmas
badsheep5.0 is offline  
Old 02-27-2014, 12:22 AM   #618
Registered Member
Regular
 
clflorida's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Barling
Region: Arkansas
Posts: 646
Quote:
Originally Posted by clflorida View Post
Lol fr! Man I hate to talk **** about them but do we really have little kids running around this site??? God forbid theyre hanging out in the ****ing bar section! Drinking, smoking, sex, gambling, fighting, etc. happens in bars all the time! But not here. Lol idk. And i read where all the mods dont get paid, well someone is! Thats why we have a ****ing sponsor!

Voice you opinion respectfully and then let it go.

Alrite rule has been followed
clflorida is offline  
Old 02-27-2014, 12:23 AM   #619
ME Bloodhound
Staff
 
Soccerluvr4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Sacramento/Bay Area
Region: California
Posts: 14,672
Quote:
Originally Posted by badsheep5.0 View Post
You got a infraction over the tweaking vine that is know worse then we see on the vmas
There is nothing wrong with twerking since it is techincally a "dance" by current society. The infractionable post was already removed. Again, read the rules and everything should be explained. Once you read them if you have any further questions any mod will be happy to answer them for you through PMs.
__________________

Bullitt build paused pending graduation

HID end all thread
Soccerluvr4 is offline  
Old 02-27-2014, 12:26 AM   #620
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 688
You got an infraction for posting a twerking vine???? Dude I do that **** all the time!!


I meant twerk not post the vines bahahaha!!




Sent from my Barbie Dream Phone®
CoolHorsey is offline  
Old 02-27-2014, 12:31 AM   #621
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 688
Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1393482543.745397.jpg
Views:	52
Size:	95.5 KB
ID:	149132

So..

No misleading info even though there is a million and half of wrong tech advice always being given..

The same discussions about mid-pipes and gears are being posted everyday..

Wonder if all those people get infractions.. Lemme guess NO

If you post a twerk vid just say it's a twerk vid and no more infractions lol


Sent from my Barbie Dream Phone®
CoolHorsey is offline  
Old 02-27-2014, 12:37 AM   #622
Registered Member
Regular
 
clflorida's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Barling
Region: Arkansas
Posts: 646
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolHorsey View Post
Attachment 149132

So..

No misleading info even though there is a million and half of wrong tech advice always being given..

The same discussions about mid-pipes and gears are being posted everyday..

Wonder if all those people get infractions.. Lemme guess NO

If you post a twerk vid just say it's a twerk vid and no more infractions lol


Sent from my Barbie Dream Phone®

It was actually for the camel toe one lol After he deleted it I asked him about the vine and then he issued me an infraction for the picture...im assuming. Until he dms me back, there is nowhere in the rules that says I cant post pictures like that. It only says that my pictures might be deleted...but thats it no might be banned or issued infraction, just a deleted picture.
clflorida is offline  
Old 02-27-2014, 12:39 AM   #623
Registered Member
Regular
 
clflorida's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Barling
Region: Arkansas
Posts: 646
The last dot in your picture coolhorsey is what Im talking about. At the end it says might be deleted...but thats it..
clflorida is offline  
Old 02-27-2014, 12:39 AM   #624
Registered Member
Regular
 
badsheep5.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: the farm
Region: Other
Posts: 723
Quote:
Originally Posted by clflorida View Post
It was actually for the camel toe one lol After he deleted it I asked him about the vine and then he issued me an infraction for the picture...im assuming. Until he dms me back, there is nowhere in the rules that says I cant post pictures like that. It only says that my pictures might be deleted...but thats it no might be banned or issued infraction, just a deleted picture.

And we are back to nazi mustang evolution
badsheep5.0 is offline  
Old 02-27-2014, 12:39 AM   #625
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 688
Quote:
Originally Posted by clflorida View Post
It was actually for the camel toe one lol After he deleted it I asked him about the vine and then he issued me an infraction for the picture...im assuming. Until he dms me back, there is nowhere in the rules that says I cant post pictures like that. It only says that my pictures might be deleted...but thats it no might be banned or issued infraction, just a deleted picture.

Wtf that was my favorite pic of the night though!!

I wanted to stick my nose in her camel toe hahah


Sent from my Barbie Dream Phone®
CoolHorsey is offline  
Old 02-27-2014, 12:40 AM   #626
Registered Member
Regular
 
badsheep5.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: the farm
Region: Other
Posts: 723
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolHorsey View Post
Wtf that was my favorite pic of the night though!!

I wanted to stick my nose in her camel toe hahah


Sent from my Barbie Dream Phone®

That is nasty
badsheep5.0 is offline  
Old 02-27-2014, 12:42 AM   #627
Registered Member
Regular
 
clflorida's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Barling
Region: Arkansas
Posts: 646
Quote:
Originally Posted by badsheep5.0 View Post
That is nasty

It was pretty gross though lol
clflorida is offline  
Old 02-27-2014, 12:44 AM   #628
Registered Member
Regular
 
badsheep5.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: the farm
Region: Other
Posts: 723
Quote:
Originally Posted by clflorida View Post
It was pretty gross though lol

Gonna have nightmares of that thing eating my face
badsheep5.0 is offline  
Old 02-27-2014, 12:45 AM   #629
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 688
Quote:
Originally Posted by badsheep5.0 View Post
Gonna have nightmares of that thing eating my face

Yummy!! Lol

She got that good good bro! Hahaha

After your done you can go smoke a camel crush too! Lololol


Sent from my Barbie Dream Phone®
CoolHorsey is offline  
Old 02-27-2014, 12:47 AM   #630
Registered Member
Regular
 
clflorida's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Barling
Region: Arkansas
Posts: 646
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolHorsey View Post
Yummy!! Lol

She got that good good bro! Hahaha

After your done you can go smoke a camel crush too! Lololol


Sent from my Barbie Dream Phone®

Lmao stickin it to the system! Bahaha
clflorida is offline  
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


» Like Us On Facebook



02:38 AM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.