Texas natives, help plan vacation - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Join Mustang Evolution Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 12-24-2013, 03:27 AM   #1
Registered Member
Region: Kansas
Texas natives, help plan vacation

My buddies and I were discussing earlier tonight that none of us had the typical college spring break, nor a true "guy trip". We're all 25-ish and starting careers, serious relationships, etc. and we're running out of time.

I thought it would be a good idea to have a summer trip to South Padre and rent a house for 4 nights or so but none of us have any idea where to go. We figured we'd drive down and spend a night in Austin and see how 6 Street is (I think that's what it's called), then drive the last 6 hours down to Padre. When is the best time to go during the summer and where are some prime locations to stay and visit? We'd love to go during spring break but one of us is an accountant and likes to ruin the fun.
2014 GT MT aka: Ruffian-
3.73 gears, Roush AB, BBR O/R x-pipe, JLT intake, BMR panhard bar, BMR lowers and brackets, FRPP 47# injectors, Lund E85 tune, SR springs, MGW shifter, 416rwhp/393rwtq
KSconvert is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar