Fake nitrous purge kit - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 03-01-2014, 11:20 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular
 
bazinga11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Burbs
Region: Canada
Posts: 1,404
Fake nitrous purge kit

Ola pony amigos! I just came across this fake nitrous purge kit - its basically carbon dioxide (CO2) Purge system on your car without having to inject anything into your engine! Seems like a sick tool on our ponies, whether its for a car show or during a night out around lovely ladies The website says the bottle that comes with it is good for 5-10 purges give or take, and can be easily refilled for cheap from a paint ball store.

I am planning on getting it this summer alongside 3.73 gears, plasti dipping my chrome surround and performance package wheels. I am wondering if anyone else have used it? Where abouts did you put your bottle? What's a good spot to have purge outlets (besides under the wind shield)?

Here's the link : Fake Nitrous/Co2 Purge system for show cars and bikes. Fake nitrous kits will look just like a real nitrous kit but can use co2. Fake purge kits will act the same as Fake nitrous kits. - Fake Nitrous/Co2 Purge system for show cars and bikes

Cheers
bazinga11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 03-01-2014, 11:25 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Miami
Region: Florida
Posts: 342
Quote:
Originally Posted by bazinga11 View Post
Ola pony amigos! I just came across this fake nitrous purge kit - its basically carbon dioxide (CO2) Purge system on your car without having to inject anything into your engine! Seems like a sick tool on our ponies, whether its for a car show or during a night out around lovely ladies The website says the bottle that comes with it is good for 5-10 purges give or take, and can be easily refilled for cheap from a paint ball store.

I am planning on getting it this summer alongside 3.73 gears, plasti dipping my chrome surround and performance package wheels. I am wondering if anyone else have used it? Where abouts did you put your bottle? What's a good spot to have purge outlets (besides under the wind shield)?

Here's the link : Fake Nitrous/Co2 Purge system for show cars and bikes. Fake nitrous kits will look just like a real nitrous kit but can use co2. Fake purge kits will act the same as Fake nitrous kits. - Fake Nitrous/Co2 Purge system for show cars and bikes

Cheers
169 for a Fake?

Dam amigo tu si tienes ganas de botar el dinero lol
Ranger052 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2014, 11:34 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular
 
bazinga11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Burbs
Region: Canada
Posts: 1,404
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranger052 View Post
169 for a Fake?

Dam amigo tu si tienes ganas de botar el dinero lol
Lol still better than the $1000+ real deal for a complete nitrous kit in my opinion

|| BlackOnBlack ||
bazinga11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 03-01-2014, 11:39 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Miami
Region: Florida
Posts: 342
Quote:
Originally Posted by bazinga11 View Post
Lol still better than the $1000+ real deal for a complete nitrous kit in my opinion

|| BlackOnBlack ||
mehh :p
Ranger052 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2014, 11:43 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular
 
bazinga11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Burbs
Region: Canada
Posts: 1,404
Them ladies don't have to know its CO2.. Shhh :p

|| BlackOnBlack ||
bazinga11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2014, 11:44 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Miami
Region: Florida
Posts: 342
Quote:
Originally Posted by bazinga11 View Post
Them ladies don't have to know its CO2.. Shhh :p

|| BlackOnBlack ||
:p

Where are you from? I am akin because you wrote spanish
Ranger052 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2014, 11:50 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular
 
bazinga11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Burbs
Region: Canada
Posts: 1,404
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranger052 View Post
:p

Where are you from? I am akin because you wrote spanish
Lol I'm from British Columbia. I love spanish and the way it sounds (even though I don't speak it that often lol); no wonder my favorite word is 'cavaron' :p
bazinga11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2014, 11:52 PM   #8
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Miami
Region: Florida
Posts: 342
Quote:
Originally Posted by bazinga11 View Post
Lol I'm from British Columbia. I love spanish and the way it sounds (even though I don't speak it that often lol); no wonder my favorite word is 'cavaron' :p
AWESOME!!!!!

My first language is Spanish I am from Miami Florida
Ranger052 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2014, 11:55 PM   #9
Registered Member
Regular
 
2011 Kona Blue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Region: Maryland
Posts: 7,653
I don't get it? Does it provide boost? I'm confused??????
2011 Kona Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2014, 11:56 PM   #10
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Miami
Region: Florida
Posts: 342
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2011 Kona Blue View Post
I don't get it? Does it provide boost? I'm confused??????
Yeah it does, but only in your head lol
Ranger052 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2014, 11:57 PM   #11
Registered Member
Regular
 
bazinga11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Burbs
Region: Canada
Posts: 1,404
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranger052 View Post
AWESOME!!!!!

My first language is Spanish I am from Miami Florida
Dude that's sweet! Miami is such an awesome place (courtesy: Dexter Morgan lol). Oh and the food

|| BlackOnBlack ||
bazinga11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2014, 11:58 PM   #12
Registered Member
Regular
 
2011 Kona Blue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Region: Maryland
Posts: 7,653
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranger052 View Post

Yeah it does, but only in your head lol
Lmao. What is the point too this fake nitrous kit. What does the CO2 do?
2011 Kona Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2014, 11:58 PM   #13
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Miami
Region: Florida
Posts: 342
Quote:
Originally Posted by bazinga11 View Post
Dude that's sweet! Miami is such an awesome place (courtesy: Dexter Morgan lol). Oh and the food

|| BlackOnBlack ||
yeah
Ranger052 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 12:00 AM   #14
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Miami
Region: Florida
Posts: 342
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2011 Kona Blue View Post
Lmao. What is the point too this fake nitrous kit. What does the CO2 do?
not idea lol
Ranger052 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 12:02 AM   #15
Registered Member
Regular
 
bazinga11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Burbs
Region: Canada
Posts: 1,404
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2011 Kona Blue View Post
Lmao. What is the point too this fake nitrous kit. What does the CO2 do?
Loll bro its 'only' for purging. Makes a bystander believe you have nitrous setup. Plus, it makes your score extra brownies when you're pulling next to a clique of ladies

|| BlackOnBlack ||
bazinga11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 12:06 AM   #16
Registered Member
Regular
 
2011 Kona Blue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Region: Maryland
Posts: 7,653
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranger052 View Post

not idea lol
Hummm. Maybe the OP can provide some answers. It seems kind of silly unless it actually adds HP!
2011 Kona Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 12:12 AM   #17
Registered Member
Regular
 
2011 Kona Blue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Region: Maryland
Posts: 7,653
Quote:
Originally Posted by bazinga11 View Post

Loll bro its 'only' for purging. Makes a bystander believe you have nitrous setup. Plus, it makes your score extra brownies when you're pulling next to a clique of ladies

|| BlackOnBlack ||
Oh, lmao. I got it now. So its for people who want too be a poser and give the impression to others the car is packing nitrous. Kind of like taking a 03 Gt making it look like a Cobra and sticking little snakes on the side. Too make it look like a Terminator Cobra to earn extra brownie points with the ladies.

Thanks for the funny read bro. Lol. That's the silliest and more stupid products created! Completely useless! Lol
2011 Kona Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 12:34 AM   #18
Registered Member
Regular
 
alrefire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Region: Alabama
Posts: 3,713
Quote:
Originally Posted by bazinga11 View Post
Lol still better than the $1000+ real deal for a complete nitrous kit in my opinion

|| BlackOnBlack ||

Lol what?!?!?!?
No power for 170 vs 100-200hp for 1k+
Choice is obvious.
That's like saying you're packing a 9 in and saying you can last for 40 mins, when you've actually got a 5 in and duration of less than 5 mins... It's something you don't do!!!
Whatever floats your boat man...
alrefire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 12:38 AM   #19
Registered Member
Regular
 
bazinga11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Burbs
Region: Canada
Posts: 1,404
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2011 Kona Blue View Post
Oh, lmao. I got it now. So its for people who want too be a poser and give the impression to others the car is packing nitrous. Kind of like taking a 03 Gt making it look like a Cobra and sticking little snakes on the side. Too make it look like a Terminator Cobra to earn extra brownie points with the ladies.

Thanks for the funny read bro. Lol. That's the silliest and more stupid products created! Completely useless! Lol
Haha you got it bro! Completely rice, but hey still better than fart canon exhausts to make it sound like a GT in my opinion.. Or much like you suggested: putting GT/Shelby badges on a sixer

Who cares what people think.. Its me who got the lady that night :p

|| BlackOnBlack ||
bazinga11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 12:46 AM   #20
Registered Member
Regular
 
bazinga11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Burbs
Region: Canada
Posts: 1,404
Quote:
Originally Posted by alrefire View Post
Lol what?!?!?!?
No power for 170 vs 100-200hp for 1k+
Choice is obvious.
That's like saying you're packing a 9 in and saying you can last for 40 mins, when you've actually got a 5 in and duration of less than 5 mins... It's something you don't do!!!
Whatever floats your boat man...
Lol you get what you pay. For someone like me who is just interested in purging, its just a cheap alternative to a $1k kit.

PS: your 9-5 in example was bit too extreme bro lol would have fit right in had i been in a 1/4 mile race

|| BlackOnBlack ||
bazinga11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 12:50 AM   #21
Registered Member
Regular
 
alrefire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Region: Alabama
Posts: 3,713
Quote:
Originally Posted by bazinga11 View Post
Lol you get what you pay. For someone like me who is just interested in purging, its just a cheap alternative to a $1k kit.

PS: your 9-5 in example was bit too extreme bro lol would have fit right in had i been in a 1/4 mile race

|| BlackOnBlack ||

Okay okay,
It's like purging before a 1/4 mi race and running 14s
alrefire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 12:52 AM   #22
Registered Member
Regular
 
bazinga11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Burbs
Region: Canada
Posts: 1,404
Indeed, now that be a complete disaster and I'd find an exit route rather than returning back

|| BlackOnBlack ||
bazinga11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 01:13 AM   #23
ME Bloodhound
Staff
 
Soccerluvr4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Sacramento/Bay Area
Region: California
Posts: 14,672
Just get the real thing.
__________________

Bullitt build paused pending graduation

HID end all thread
Soccerluvr4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 02:32 AM   #24
Registered Member
Regular
 
gqsmash's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Region: Texas
Posts: 638
Might as well fake getting the girl too!
gqsmash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 02:54 AM   #25
Registered Member
Regular
 
bazinga11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Burbs
Region: Canada
Posts: 1,404
Loll dudes don't get me wrong, im not trying to defend this kit. I came across it, thought I should share it with you felahs. You don't like it, nobody is asking you to buy it. Everything ain't about HP.

Oh and about the girl part, humor ppl! I'm still young; I bet most of you have done way stupid things than this in your early years lol so just take it easy and share some laughs.

|| BlackOnBlack ||
bazinga11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 03:03 AM   #26
ME Bloodhound
Staff
 
Soccerluvr4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Sacramento/Bay Area
Region: California
Posts: 14,672
Quote:
Originally Posted by bazinga11 View Post
Loll dudes don't get me wrong, im not trying to defend this kit. I came across it, thought I should share it with you felahs. You don't like it, nobody is asking you to buy it. Everything ain't about HP.

Oh and about the girl part, humor ppl! I'm still young; I bet most of you have done way stupid things than this in your early years lol so just take it easy and share some laughs.

|| BlackOnBlack ||

Yea I get all that.... But no matter where you are if you spray that purge people will think you have more power than you really do. That's like putting cobra badges on a V6
__________________

Bullitt build paused pending graduation

HID end all thread
Soccerluvr4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 04:53 AM   #27
Registered Member
Regular
 
Charlie_santos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Region: Texas
Posts: 3,824
U know u could actually just have it purge on ur TB or intake mani to keep temps down.....I use a portable Co2 gun and spray my intake mani and TB till its ice cold

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Mustang Evolution mobile app
Charlie_santos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 07:53 AM   #28
Registered Member
Regular
 
SixBanger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Mount Rainier, MD
Region: Maryland
Posts: 968
Speaking of this, you know what the ladies will really drop their panties for?

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1393768430.274578.jpg
Views:	250
Size:	447.2 KB
ID:	149416
__________________
2014 V6 Base Coupe, Sterling Gray Metallic///3.31 Gears///FP6 Appearance Package///Tech. Package///Reverse Sensing and Security Package///Mods: Boss 302 grille, MMD Ducktail Spoiler, Weathertech Floor Mats, Bassani Axle-Back Exhaust
SixBanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 07:58 AM   #29
Registered Member
Regular
 
SixBanger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Mount Rainier, MD
Region: Maryland
Posts: 968
Fake nitrous purge kit

And what kind of lady is going to know what a nitrous purge looks like anyways? I guarantee you they wouldn't know it if they saw it. Lol
__________________
2014 V6 Base Coupe, Sterling Gray Metallic///3.31 Gears///FP6 Appearance Package///Tech. Package///Reverse Sensing and Security Package///Mods: Boss 302 grille, MMD Ducktail Spoiler, Weathertech Floor Mats, Bassani Axle-Back Exhaust
SixBanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 07:59 AM   #30
Registered Member
Regular
 
SixBanger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Mount Rainier, MD
Region: Maryland
Posts: 968
Quote:
Originally Posted by bazinga11 View Post
Loll dudes don't get me wrong, im not trying to defend this kit. I came across it, thought I should share it with you felahs. You don't like it, nobody is asking you to buy it. Everything ain't about HP.

Oh and about the girl part, humor ppl! I'm still young; I bet most of you have done way stupid things than this in your early years lol so just take it easy and share some laughs.

|| BlackOnBlack ||

Dude in all fairness, you said you were buying it in your OP. Haha
__________________
2014 V6 Base Coupe, Sterling Gray Metallic///3.31 Gears///FP6 Appearance Package///Tech. Package///Reverse Sensing and Security Package///Mods: Boss 302 grille, MMD Ducktail Spoiler, Weathertech Floor Mats, Bassani Axle-Back Exhaust
SixBanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 08:14 AM   #31
Registered Member
Regular
 
Mike2014V6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Ephrata pa
Posts: 156
What a joke...some peoples children....
Mike2014V6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 08:45 AM   #32
Road Trip!
Regular
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Phoenix, Az
Region: Arizona
Posts: 1,037
Quote:
Originally Posted by SixBanger View Post
And what kind of lady is going to know what a nitrous purge looks like anyways? I guarantee you they wouldn't know it if they saw it. Lol
The ones that watch fast & the furious would know
Joser714 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 08:58 AM   #33
CVH
Registered Member
Regular
 
CVH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Ft. Lauderdale
Region: Florida
Posts: 111
Quote:
Originally Posted by bazinga11 View Post
Ola pony amigos! I just came across this fake nitrous purge kit - its basically carbon dioxide (CO2) Purge system on your car without having to inject anything into your engine! Seems like a sick tool on our ponies, whether its for a car show or during a night out around lovely ladies The website says the bottle that comes with it is good for 5-10 purges give or take, and can be easily refilled for cheap from a paint ball store.

I am planning on getting it this summer alongside 3.73 gears, plasti dipping my chrome surround and performance package wheels. I am wondering if anyone else have used it? Where abouts did you put your bottle? What's a good spot to have purge outlets (besides under the wind shield)?

Here's the link : Fake Nitrous/Co2 Purge system for show cars and bikes. Fake nitrous kits will look just like a real nitrous kit but can use co2. Fake purge kits will act the same as Fake nitrous kits. - Fake Nitrous/Co2 Purge system for show cars and bikes

Cheers
You could just throw your money up in the air. No kit needed!
IMO put the money to something useful, Like talking to the ladies properly and then buying them dinner with that same money. It will go a longer way
CVH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 10:05 AM   #34
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Region: Louisiana
Posts: 179
Send a message via AIM to Destination S19
Thanks for the lulz guys. Anyway, you can get a nitrous kit for between $500 and $600 so why waste it on shooting co2 from your hood?
__________________

FRPP HotRods Cams / American Racing Headers Long Tubes with catted X / Stang-Hi dyno tune
Saleen wheels / Steeda CAI / Corsa Xtremes, K Springs, Koni STR.Ts, UMI lca relo. Brackets/r lwr ctrl arms UMI adj. panhard bar / Camber plates / SR Strut Tower Brace.
Destination S19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 10:43 AM   #35
Registered Member
Regular
 
2011 Kona Blue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Region: Maryland
Posts: 7,653
Quote:
Originally Posted by bazinga11 View Post

Haha you got it bro! Completely rice, but hey still better than fart canon exhausts to make it sound like a GT in my opinion.. Or much like you suggested: putting GT/Shelby badges on a sixer

Who cares what people think.. Its me who got the lady that night :p

|| BlackOnBlack ||
If you can get the ladies because of a fake nitrous CO2 kit, then rock out with it bro. Lol! Your the man then. Seems really pointless too me for this system but if I can get some hot, sexy trailer trash woman because of this fake nitrous system, then I'm game.

On a side not , 5 minutes? Darn fellas you putting in some overtime on that. Five minutes and I just ate my sandwich, drank a beer and gave my best love making session. Ba ha ha ha.

I personally think the 170 dollars would be better spent at one of those freaky massage parlors where that hot Asian girl works on your sore muscles and loves you long time. But that's just my 2 cents
2011 Kona Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Tags
nitrous

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
NITROUS. Is my wiring wrong. PLEASE HELP Jsmorley81 2011-2014 Mustang GT 12 02-17-2017 08:36 AM
Nitrous on 3.9 100 shot, will it be ok crashjames Pre-2005 V6 Mustang 13 02-21-2014 11:26 AM
Edelbrock concealable nitrous kit cgibbs7 2005-2010 Mustang GT 0 02-19-2014 03:23 PM
Running a bigger shot of nitrous / NITROUS GUYS Jsmorley81 2011-2014 Mustang GT 5 02-14-2014 02:31 PM
nitrous question Black99Snake SVT Mustang 4 07-12-2011 10:42 AM

» Like Us On Facebook



10:25 AM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.