Amazon Kinda Blows these days - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Join Mustang Evolution Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 05-14-2014, 09:48 PM   #1
Registered Member
Region: Illinois
Amazon Kinda Blows these days

So I had ordered a shipment of 6 chemical Guys products off Amazon on May 3rd, taking full advantage of my amazon prime membership. With a Delivery date of the 5th. Well, May 5th comes and goes. No biggy. Happens. I check my order list and see my Microfibers are on back order until Mid June. Ok, again. Not urgent. May 6th comes and Goes and Now I'm irked. I call up, and customer service blows smoke up my rear, and tells me they'll file a report right away with their supervisor. Yeah, Sure. My packages show up on the 7th, and honest to god, it looked like they went a full 7 rounds with Iron Mike. And I totally know this is not directly amazons fault, but it just added to the crappy experience.

So I receive an email Friday, saying my microfibers are in stock and shipped! Sweet! A redemption on Amazons part. I they're expected to be delivered by 8pm Thursday. So I'm looking at my order list tonight, browsing over my orders. Skim over microfibers (Delivery Date, May 17, 2014) Status: Not Yet Shipped. Full roid rage mode ensues. I was now anticipating these microfibers for use during a 3 day car show this weekend, so I'm slightly peeved by this. Call up and get the sweetest woman on the other line, and she is so good at blowing smoke up my rump. She kindly informs me, I never paid for these towels. I couldn't help but take a moment to laugh into the phone. I had ordered these as one single order, My order had said I was being charged $120 and some change. Which would be the price of all 6 items. Full WTF moment. "how did I not pay for them?" We do not charge you for items on back order and This item did not go through, we're very sorry for the inconvenience, is there anything else I can help you with sir? "No." Immediately hang up my phone, and run to the internet to cry my eyes out.

Feel free to post any and All crappy online purchase stories In this thread.
PonyBoyV6 is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar