Custom Hot Wheels Mustangs - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 06-24-2014, 06:21 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Custom Hot Wheels Mustangs

I know of three different Mustang groups that have placed orders that total in the hundreds for custom built Hot Wheels mustangs that match your mustang.
Everyone paid $35 for what looked like was a cool deal. A Hot Wheels car that matches your car and the package has a picture of your car, so it looks legit like you would buy in the store.
In our group there were inbetween 50-75 people that paid for AT LEAST one car each. Many people were getting two cars.
Out of our group, the orders were paid for the end of January to the first of February. There were two other mustang groups that has similar or larger orders.
For months, excuses after excuses. Deaths in the family, outsourcing of the packaging, more sickness, more deaths, more hangnails on his pets. They insisted we pay via Paypal as a "gift" to his wife/sister/girlfriend, which ever she is, maybe all at once. ONLY ONE PERSON in our entire group has received a car and it was a joke. A first grader could have done that. Anyhow, I just want to WARN ANY MUSTANG OWNER. Do not get conned into buying a custom Hot Wheels Mustang from John Lowery of Huntsville Alabama.
2013 GT : 6sp MT, Track Pkg, 3.73 Rear End, Brembo Brakes, Vortech V3 SC, Boss IM, BBK 90mm TB, JLT CAI, ID1000 injectors, BAP, Brisk Plugs, Tial BOV, Lethal OR X Pipe, 3" over axle to GT500 Quad Exhaust, Dynotech Alum DS, MGW Shifter, Eibach R2 Coil Overs, Bob's Billet LCA's, UPR adj. UCA, Eibach Adj PH Bar, TruCarbon Carbon Fiber inside/out. Tuned by Jon Lund II Three salvaged Bosses worth of Parts live on in this car. 705.11rwhp 5.33pulley/Torque Booster Wastegate
Deerslayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-24-2014, 06:23 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

I put my order in b4 the group buy. Actually a month b4 he did the group buy. I STILL HAVEN'T GOT MINE EITHER

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Mustang Evolution mobile app
Rapinator126 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2014, 06:31 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Seriously would like to know how much money they scammed. I guarantee there are others out there besides Anything Coyote, Bullit & Boss Mustangs and 5.0 that we dont know about too.
2013 GT : 6sp MT, Track Pkg, 3.73 Rear End, Brembo Brakes, Vortech V3 SC, Boss IM, BBK 90mm TB, JLT CAI, ID1000 injectors, BAP, Brisk Plugs, Tial BOV, Lethal OR X Pipe, 3" over axle to GT500 Quad Exhaust, Dynotech Alum DS, MGW Shifter, Eibach R2 Coil Overs, Bob's Billet LCA's, UPR adj. UCA, Eibach Adj PH Bar, TruCarbon Carbon Fiber inside/out. Tuned by Jon Lund II Three salvaged Bosses worth of Parts live on in this car. 705.11rwhp 5.33pulley/Torque Booster Wastegate
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-24-2014, 06:36 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

I still do not think it's a scam.
I'm patient, I believe he just bit off more than he could chew at one time. I have seen a few that he did / people got and they looked real good.

Old 06-24-2014, 06:38 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
I have seen a few that he did / people got and they looked real good.
I did too, that is exactly why EVERYONE ordered one!

I think it is now way beyond biting off more than he could chew. Now, he is burying his head in the sand and the money is obviously long gone.
Old 06-24-2014, 06:41 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

I mean a few people out here in SA directly. Not just the ones he posted.

Old 06-24-2014, 07:51 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Virginia
I've tried to contact the guy on FB, haven't heard anything back. Anything Coyote has been in touch with him a month or so back, said that things were still good. I know he posted up a picture a few weeks ago that showed a lot of cars painted and ready for detailed work. Who knows. Until I see my hot wheel it's $30/35 lost.
Old 06-24-2014, 07:56 PM   #8
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Virginia
There is a pinned post on anything coyote about a status...check it out.
Old 06-25-2014, 02:51 PM   #9
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Illinois
Guys name is like john or some crap he's a douch ordered and hasn't said a word since feb screw him

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
Moto111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 03:32 PM   #10
Registered Member
Regular

Some people are getting law enforcement involved. I got PM'ed wanting some info and provided it. I noticed NOW that he is begging people to please wait until the end of July. He is posting some recent cars he has done and they are nothing like what was shown originally. They will not even have the packaging which in all honesty is what made it kind of cool. I can spray paint a Hot Wheels car the same color as ours and call it good. I just like MANY others want our $ back which he admits that he does not have. I posted this here just so anyone can see this and not get "taken" like SO MANY already have been.
Old 06-25-2014, 04:41 PM   #11
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Illinois
Ya they look like garbage and I should put his full name up In here so people knows he's no good

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
Moto111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 04:48 PM   #12
Loc: Austin,TX
Regular
Supporter

Wrong section. Moved for better exposure.
DDTCM is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar