Freaking service person at dealership - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Join Mustang Evolution Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 08-06-2014, 07:00 PM   #1
Registered Member
Region: Texas
Freaking service person at dealership

Not gonna mention who the guy was but (even though I doubt many are from where I'm from...I think) anywho. The people that work at this dealership aren't bad at all. They are kind to one, they treat you like family (yea what dealership isn't like this) but they ARE different. The service people always work as fast as possible to make sure the car is back to its owner. Like a month and a half or 2 months ago I took in my mustang to be checked for the same reason its there now. That time I was attended fast just to say I had my stang back the very next day! But this time it has been a completely different story. Today around noon I called the dealership service to talk (again) for the fourth time in 2 and half weeks, to the guy who was in charge of my stang. The receptionist told me he was in vacation so she put me through to the director (good thing she did). I told the director why I was calling. Told him I was checking up on my stang since the second and third time I called my mustang wasn't being checked. He asked me who I was, I gave him all the info he asked for, and told him I have been on a rental for 2 and a half weeks already. That every time I called and talked to the guy my car was still in line to be checked. I understand there's other vehicles that are going to be checked for whatever reason but for my stang to not be checked for more than 2 weeks doesn't seem reasonable to me. He then asked me who was the person that was keeping tabs on my stang; I told the director who the guy was and he said to me the guy was fired for already a week. I was like wtf?!? The receptionist just told me the guy was on vacation! Like come on she could've at least said that the guy wasn't working there anymore but no she didn't. Anyways, the director told me why the guy was fired. Apparently the guy that was in charge of my stang wasn't putting in any of his work orders through he was taking his time and for the looks of it "preferring" costumers. He told me the dealership was getting complaints by costumers for the same guy that their vehicles were not being checked (they also called multiple times) so they fired the guy for taking sooo long and who knows for what else. The director is now in charge of my stang (thank goodness) in that same moment he told me he was going to call me back asap to see what was up with my mustang. 25-30 mins later he calls me back and guess what? He tells me my mustang was currently being checked out by a technician and he was going go to call me tomorrow to tell me an estimated date when my mustang will be ready to pick up. Yes!

Frankly I wouldn't go to another dealership. My dad has a 2003 F-150 and when something happened to it he would take it to the dealership he bought the truck from (which is closer to home) and man what a$$e$ they were. So that dealership is out of the question for me; even if they may have different staff by now. The next closest one is where my mustang was bought and thankfully they do some great service other than the guy they just fired lol.

On another note. Hope I have her by Friday. Want to go on this mustang cruise that'll be held here on Sunday. (Fingers crossed)

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Mustang Evolution mobile app
"I know I was born and I know that I'll die... The in between is mine." -Pearl Jam
Vic14 is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar