Go fund me app - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 09-10-2014, 12:04 PM   #36
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Virginia
Quote:
Originally Posted by straybullitt View Post
You are missing the whole point behind using "pea shooter" rounds in wartime...
A dead body doesn't need any assistance, you can just let it lie there. A wounded soldier requires, at least, two other soldiers to help get him to medical care. The wounded tie up much more manpower than the dead do.
That's the reason for the small rounds.
Exactly, tear em to peices, but alive, then they will need other soldiers to tend to them, therefore taking 3+ out of the fight instead of just 1 dead one.
2013 GT Premium, Red Candy Metallic, Recaro seats, Electronic package, Strut tower brace, Sway bars, SHR flush mounted window louvers, RTR street-spec axleback exhaust, Ford Racing Boss 302 Side Exhaust, RTR wheels, 50/35% Window tint, Steeda black shorty antenna, and Ford OE Matte Hood Vents.
mustangz is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-10-2014, 12:47 PM   #37
Evolution's Finest
Supporter

Region: Florida
You make a great point straybullitt

War was a lot different in WW2 compared to Nam and now.
Ronnie
ronnie948 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2014, 01:19 PM   #38
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Oregon
Except that theory of wounded soldiers taking healthy soldiers out of the fight doesn't work when you aren't fighting well regulated militaries.

Think Somalia. They didn't give a $#!+ about the wounded soldiers next to them. All we were doing is pinching tiny holes in cracked out, pissed off militants that didn't seem to notice the 22 caliber hole in their chest until they literally died from the wound. They still were standing. And they were still shooting back. Same with the militants in both Iraq and Afghanistan.

We need knock down power. Something that drugs and rage can't overcome. Something that invites the target to the ground, rather than just passing through.

It's the exact same reason we adopted the 45. We were just poking holes in pissed off, malnourished militants in the Philippines with our 38s... not good enough. We needed a bigger projectile to get the job done.
DavidBoren is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-10-2014, 01:20 PM   #39
Registered Member
Regular

+1 on the Kriss/Vector, by the way. Those things are neat.
Old 09-10-2014, 01:33 PM   #40
Evolution's Finest
Supporter

Ain't nothing like a 45 caliber to tear up a person.

Maybe a twelve gauge

DavidBoren also has a good point. It would be better to just blow away the person shooting at you and stopping the threat instantly.
One thing for sure is that the dead won't be back to fight again.

Ronnie.
Old 09-10-2014, 01:36 PM   #41
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Wisconsin
To Ugly To Prostitute and 2 Honest 2 Steal
TurboCobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2014, 01:44 PM   #42
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidBoren View Post
Except that theory of wounded soldiers taking healthy soldiers out of the fight doesn't work when you aren't fighting well regulated militaries.

Think Somalia. They didn't give a $#!+ about the wounded soldiers next to them. All we were doing is pinching tiny holes in cracked out, pissed off militants that didn't seem to notice the 22 caliber hole in their chest until they literally died from the wound. They still were standing. And they were still shooting back. Same with the militants in both Iraq and Afghanistan.

We need knock down power. Something that drugs and rage can't overcome. Something that invites the target to the ground, rather than just passing through.

It's the exact same reason we adopted the 45. We were just poking holes in pissed off, malnourished militants in the Philippines with our 38s... not good enough. We needed a bigger projectile to get the job done.
I know. And I agree with you that under many circumstances a bigger projectile is necessary.
We can't give all of the guys Mcmillan's though.

I start to go to extremes in cases like Somalia though... A fission type atomic weapon, as used on Hiroshima, works wonders for taking the fight out of the enemy when they are embedded amongst the population.

All's fair in love and war...
straybullitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2014, 01:49 PM   #43
Evolution's Finest
Supporter

Never to ugly to prostitute

If your ever in Daytona just drive down Ridgewood Avenue (US-1) and check out the hookers. They are the ugliest bunch of hosebags you will ever see. I mean UGLY Dirty looking and I don't see how anyone would want to pay them for anything."""UGH"""
If you see a clean decent looking one it is probably a police woman so just keep on going.
They rounded up a bunch of them a few years ago and every single one had aids or herpes or some other disease. Some more diseases then just one.

So you can't say your to ugly to prostitute.
You can say your to honest to steal though.
Ronnie
Old 09-10-2014, 02:00 PM   #44
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnie948 View Post
If your ever in Daytona just drive down Ridgewood Avenue (US-1) and check out the hookers. They are the ugliest bunch of hosebags you will ever see. I mean UGLY Dirty looking and I don't see how anyone would want to pay them for anything."""UGH"""
If you see a clean decent looking one it is probably a police woman so just keep on going.
They rounded up a bunch of them a few years ago and every single one had aids or herpes or some other disease. Some more diseases then just one.

So you can't say your to ugly to prostitute.
You can say your to honest to steal though.
Ronnie
Lol.
Since they closed down MyRedbook here in CA, I imagine that the streets are packed with, decent looking, previously "high-priced esorts" who have been demoted, almost overnight, to walking the streets to earn a living... For their pimps, that is.
straybullitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2014, 02:16 PM   #45
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Wisconsin
Most girls are hookers lol some just get paid with dinner and free drinks beforehand rather then cash after
TurboCobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2014, 04:49 PM   #46
Evolution's Finest
Supporter

TurboCobra

Ronnie
Old 09-10-2014, 06:49 PM   #47
Road Trip!

Quote:
Back in the 60's when I went through Basic we had M1-Garands 3006 that were great. I did consistent bulls eyes at 500 yards using one of these. It was a powerhouse round and had excellent stopping power.
In Nam I used a Thompson 45 along with my Colt 45 automatic pistol.
All great guns.

Now I just carry a S&W model 37 lightweight 38. It's only good for close range but will do the job if ever needed.

Do you belong to the N.R.A. ? If not it would be nice for you to join because we need numbers to keep the second amendment from falling.
Most people don't understand that when it falls, All of the rest of the constitution will fall like Dominoes and it will be to late to stop the tragedy because all Americans will be unarmed.

Ronnie
I'm a member of the N.R.A. as well as the N.A.G.R. and I love to donate to show my support. I've tried to get people I know irl to join either one, But it seems that no one is in support of our rights. However, I am glad there is still tons of people supporting them.
RushGotti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2014, 08:10 PM   #48
Evolution's Finest
Supporter

I don't know why people think they don't need to fight for their freedom.

I have a neighbor that hates guns. He always thought guns should be banned and if there were no guns there would be no crime. He was a brainwashed democrap.
When I brought up my argument about the second amendment falling and the constitution would be next he said he would like to think on it to see if that ever could happen.
Well I'm proud to say he is now a member of the N.R.A. and although he still does not like the idea that We need guns in America. He wants to do what he can to protect the rights of all Americans.
After him and his wife started reading the NRA magazine "FREEDOM" and learning of how having a gun to protect his family, he bought a 38 model 36 and I took him to the range to learn about safety and shooting.
When he learned what happened in Australia when they banned gun ownership and the thieves went wild with crime sprees he understands now why we have the second amendment in the first place.
I try to get as many people I can to join. I don't brow beat them but try to explain why it was needed. It had to be important because it is the 2ND. right behind the most important we have that is going away if you say the wrong words. There is no more freedom of speech.
I Love America and hate what some idiots running the country are doing.
Ronnie
Old 09-11-2014, 06:21 AM   #49
Admin

Supporter
Admin

Good points Ronnie. I also agree with our rights, which include the right to own a gun. My only concern is the type of gun. I don't understand why we think a semi automatic or uzi is acceptable in the arms of a private citizen. No problem with hand guns for personal protection, or rifles to hunt with, but why the need for something that can fire off hundreds of rounds per minute?
Old 09-11-2014, 06:27 AM   #50
Registered Member

Regular

Region: Washington
Quote:
Originally Posted by bucko View Post
Good points Ronnie. I also agree with our rights, which include the right to own a gun. My only concern is the type of gun. I don't understand why we think a semi automatic or uzi is acceptable in the arms of a private citizen. No problem with hand guns for personal protection, or rifles to hunt with, but why the need for something that can fire off hundreds of rounds per minute?
Because some people want to know they can. Why does any civilian need a 1000 horsepower shelby 1000? Lol

05 Gt Premium Performance White, flowmaster outlaws, Jlt Series 3, Bama 91r tune
natestang07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2014, 07:59 AM   #51
Evolution's Finest
Supporter

The big point is

The idiots that are trying to disarm America so they can make slaves out of the population group all semi-automatics together. They are all not the same. When they can eliminate one group of firearms they continue to the next group they say you don't need.
There are thousands of AK-47 and AR 15 & 16 owners that just enjoy the pleasure of going to the range to just shoot or do competitions.
In every single country that took the firearms from their citizens crimes have increased and now have a harsher Government and greatly increased Taxes. Look at England for a good example. Highest crime rate per population in all of Europe.
Australia, At one time the safest best place in the world is now so full of crime it is one of the worst.
It is not the type of gun that is dangerous but the humans that use them for no good.
The only protection from a "BAD guy with a gun ___IS a "GOOD" guy with a gun.

They do have background checks to try to weed out people that should not be near a gun letting alone owning one but they don't do anything to the people that try to get one anyway. All it is is a money grabber for the states and feds. If they went after the felons that tried to purchase any firearm they would be doing something.

No, The right to bear arms does not single out what you can own. It means you can own any of them including a fully automatic machine gun. There is a special license you need to own one but it is any citizens right to get one as long as your not a convicted felon that has no more rights or a nut with head problems.

All gun do the same thing, They shoot. One is no more dangerous then another. With proper training, none are dangerous at all.
I could go on & on but all I need to say is if they ever get to eliminate the second amendment our country will not be the AMERICA we know and love.

Join the N.R.A. today
Ronnie
Old 09-11-2014, 08:24 AM   #52
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
If they ever get to eliminate the second amendment our country will not be the AMERICA we know and love.

Join the N.R.A. today
Ronnie
If that happens... I think that will be the final straw for most people to start a Revolution/ 2nd Civil War.
2013 GT Premium, Red Candy Metallic, Recaro seats, Electronic package, Strut tower brace, Sway bars, SHR flush mounted window louvers, RTR street-spec axleback exhaust, Ford Racing Boss 302 Side Exhaust, RTR wheels, 50/35% Window tint, Steeda black shorty antenna, and Ford OE Matte Hood Vents.
Old 09-11-2014, 08:47 AM   #53
Registered Member
Regular

The entire point of the 2nd Amendment is to give the civilian population a fighting chance against the US government in case of tyranny.

That being said, we should be (and are to a degree) allowed to have fully automatic weapons. The 2nd Amendment does us no good if all we can own is bolt action rifles and break open shotguns. I am honestly sick and tired of hearing that "we don't NEED" argument. It's pure ignorance, and shows a genuine lack of understanding of the entire purpose of what the 2nd Amendment is trying to accomplish.

It's just like when all the left-wing anti-American anti-gun crowd starts squawking about the 2nd Amendment not applying to the AK and AR type weapons because they didn't exist when the 2nd Amendment was written. By that same logic, the first Amendment wouldn't apply to ballpoint pens or the internet.

The civilian population does NEED military type weapons if it is to stand any chance at all preserving freedom against a tyrannical government. The government will certainly have military grade arms, so we absolutely NEED comparable weapons if we are expected to defend ourselves against tyranny.

Every dictatorship I can think of has started by disarming its populous. And every other nation that has similarly disarmed its populous has given free reign to criminals. If you outlaw guns, only outlaws have guns.

So, yes, without a question or doubt, your average "Joe" does absolutely NEED an UZI and an AK-47. If you want to preach about how dangerous these tools can be, preach about spreading knowledge and training. It's so pathetically lazy to just ban guns. The problem isn't the guns, it's the lack of understanding about guns. A gun is an inanimate object. It poses no threat to anyone... ever. Stop blaming the tool for the actions of its user.
Old 09-11-2014, 08:51 AM   #54
Evolution's Finest
Supporter

The problem is they do it a little at a time

They just don't do things all at once. They take little bites out of your freedom at a time. Just look at free speech. It is not totally free anymore. If you express the wrong opinion or say a wrong word you are doomed to be a racist or communist. They did this just a small little bit at a time. It does not matter your origin or color. Just say something the wrong way and see what happens.
Watch the news.

With the second amendment:
They started with background checks ( They don't enforce this law but it is the law)
Next they are trying to limit Clip sizes ( Tell me what is the difference if you have a fifteen round clip or a ten round clip. Actually two ten round clips will fire twenty bullets. (DUH) Really? It is not the clips but another foot in the door.
Registration, All Guns are registered when you buy one. They can be tracked down to the dealer that originally sold it. If resold by an individual it does sometimes get lost in the system. As well as stolen guns do.

No, They need to enforce laws that are already on the books and have harsh punishments for convicted felons and thieves and anyone using a firearm in a crime. Arrest the felons that try to pass the background checks.

Here in Florida the thieves go after tourists, 7/11 type stores/ hotel/motels and anyplace they know that does not allow a gun for protection. When I worked at a Motorcycle shop, Everything around us got robbed ,EXCEPT US Why??? The thieve knew we all carried permitted guns and would use them.
Ronnie
Old 09-11-2014, 08:57 AM   #55
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucko View Post
Because the government will sure as $#!+ have something that can fire hundreds of rounds per minute when they come to take away the rest of your rights and freedoms.

The 2nd Amendment has nothing to do with deer hunting. Hell, it really has nothing to do with protecting your big screen TV, or grabbing a Glock when something goes bump in the night.

It DOES have EVERYTHING to do with shooting brainwashed US soldiers that are following orders from an off-track government.
Old 09-11-2014, 09:00 AM   #56
Registered Member
Regular

Treat em like zombies, shoot em in the head. They have body armor.

Also, this is where the 5.56 comes into play if they get shot and wounded, the military will not leave a man wounded or behind. 1 man wounded, 3 out of the fight.

I'm surprised the mods haven't shut this down.
Old 09-11-2014, 09:10 AM   #57
Registered Member
Regular

Why would the moderators shut this down? Are we not allowed to discuss the Constitution on this forum?
Old 09-11-2014, 09:14 AM   #58
Registered Member
Regular

Guns
Old 09-11-2014, 09:44 AM   #59
Registered Member
Regular

To be honest, I think that the licensing fees and the system we have in place keeping average citizens from owning fully automatic weapons is unconstitutional. The prices are jacked up sky high because our fabulous government decided civilians cannot own modern fully automatic weapons. Everything we can buy has to be made before 1984 ('86?), so it's all getting rarer every day. A fully automatic M-16 costs no more to manufacture than a semi-auto, yet the semi-auto sells for $1,500 and the fully automatic version costs $10,000.

The license is expensive and takes forever to get, an can be denied even if you are not a felon and have no mental health issues.

The background check for a belt-fed 50cal (ma-duece) should be no more extensive or involved than for a single shot 410 shotgun. What should be required is training. A certification, not a license. You should be required to show that you are capable of responsibly handling the weapon you are wanting to purchase. Other than that, if you aren't a felon or crazy, you should be able to get these weapons just like any other.

The system we have now keeps the real military grade arms in a very small percentage of the population. And they are all registered, on a list... the government knows exactly who has them and where they are. The government knows where to go first. People like the owner of Dillon Precision, who have multiple chain-fed machine guns, are probably going to just get axed with a Hellfire missile, because you don't go knocking on someone's door demanding that they hand over all their guns when you know he has a literal mini-gun.

Obviously, the background check system and class 3 license system doesn't work the way everyone wants it to. Felons still get guns. Crazies still get guns. Criminals still get fully automatic weapons. That's all the proof you should need to realize that banning guns is only going to take the vguns out of the hands of law abiding citizens. And law abiding citizens don't pose any threat, whether they own guns or not.

It's just like a lock, any lock, on anything. Locks only keep honest people honest. If someone wants what is locked, they will find a way to get it. Making laws that restrict and regulate gun ownership doesn't do anything to restrict or regulate what the criminals do. They don't care about the laws! Murder is already illegal. It doesn't matter if it's will a padlock in a tube sock or a sawed-off shotgun. Robbery is illegal, whether it's with a knife or an UZI. So making sawed-off shotguns and UZIs illegal does absolutely nothing to prevent the people who are already willing to commit these crimes from doing it.

The guns are already out there. They exist. That happened. There are people willing to bring and sell them anywhere on the planet to anyone willing to pay for them. That is reality. So disarming law abiding citizens will do NOTHING to stop gun violence.

You think every Tech 9 in Compton has the proper license to go with it? That wasn't purchased through the "gun show loop-hole", that was smuggled in from Mexico. The fully automatic AK used in the North Hollywood bank robbery wasn't a legally registered AK... where did it come from? Hell, the cops were so outgunned in that robbery that they (the police) went to a civilian gun store to get weapons better suited for fighting the bank robbers!

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar