Go fund me app - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 09-02-2014, 07:28 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Other
Go fund me app

Well every one I decided to make a go fund me app I don't know why but here it is I found a terminator bumper for the sn95 and I fell in love with it and will start saving up for it ASAP. Figured I would start a go fund me for the hell of it and see if it moves if at all This campaign is raising money for "Sn95 Terminator bumper "
Sn95 Terminator bumper by Tyler Haacker - GoFundMe

Sent from my iPhone

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
badsheep5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-02-2014, 08:18 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
Lol.
Finally! There's an app for panhandling on the internet...
straybullitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2014, 08:42 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by straybullitt View Post
Lol.

Finally! There's an app for panhandling on the internet...

Lol right I was so excited to find it but I think I am being to honest on what I want to spend the money on so ...... " poor out of work and need anything to help promise non of this is going to feed a addiction"

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-02-2014, 08:42 PM   #4
Road Trip!
Regular

Region: Arizona
515 for a bumper. You need to find the eBay app
Joser714 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2014, 08:43 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Lol it's 499 fig set it high

Old 09-02-2014, 08:46 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Virginia
I shall download this app immediately. Broke college kid budget, I need all the help I can get.
2013 GT Premium, Red Candy Metallic, Recaro seats, Electronic package, Strut tower brace, Sway bars, SHR flush mounted window louvers, RTR street-spec axleback exhaust, Ford Racing Boss 302 Side Exhaust, RTR wheels, 50/35% Window tint, Steeda black shorty antenna, and Ford OE Matte Hood Vents.
mustangz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2014, 08:49 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by mustangz View Post
I shall download this app immediately. Broke college kid budget, I need all the help I can get.

That's pretty much why I did it lol money going towards bills and things like that to I expect this to work no but hell it's sorta fun reading the reactions

Old 09-03-2014, 10:30 AM   #8
Registered Member
Regular

http://www.gofundme.com/dxf564
Update

Old 09-03-2014, 03:43 PM   #9
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Oregon
Should word it more like a charity.

Your one time donation of just $14.60 could help a struggling middle class college student achieve happiness. That's only 4 cents a day, to bring true joy to someone in need. Leave a contact email with your donation, and recieve free before and after pictures. Remember, it's just 4 cents a day to bring the joy of Christmas to this struggling college student.
DavidBoren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2014, 03:44 PM   #10
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidBoren View Post

Your one time donation of just $14.60 could help a struggling middle class college student achieve happiness. That's only 4 cents a day, to bring true joy to someone in need. Leave a contact email with your donation, and recieve free before and after pictures. Remember, it's just 4 cents a day to bring the joy of Christmas to this struggling college student.
Yes!
2013 GT Premium, Red Candy Metallic, Recaro seats, Electronic package, Strut tower brace, Sway bars, SHR flush mounted window louvers, RTR street-spec axleback exhaust, Ford Racing Boss 302 Side Exhaust, RTR wheels, 50/35% Window tint, Steeda black shorty antenna, and Ford OE Matte Hood Vents.
Old 09-03-2014, 03:46 PM   #11
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Done

Old 09-05-2014, 07:36 AM   #12
Staff
Blogger
Staff

Region: Georgia
Send a message via Skype™ to 99ford
Quote:

Hahaha that's great. I need to get me one of them accounts
Old 09-08-2014, 12:21 PM   #13
Road Trip!

Wait, You were being serious? I thought it was a joke. LOL.
RushGotti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2014, 12:53 PM   #14
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by RushGotti View Post
Is your avatar picture serious? I hope it's a joke.
Old 09-08-2014, 02:47 PM   #15
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
It is ajoke

Sent from my LG-D850 using Mustang Evolution mobile app
Old 09-09-2014, 12:04 AM   #16
Road Trip!

Quote:
Is your avatar picture serious? I hope it's a joke.
That doesn't make any sense, Honestly.
Old 09-09-2014, 01:04 AM   #17
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
I'm just giving you $#!+, man, don't take it to heart. I always laugh at "tough guy, tacti-cool" pictures. Kids and soldiers posing with their thug life gat-piece in all their commando gear. My boy, Hollywood, owns a gear shop and does tactical training for the private security sector, and I flick him $#!+, too. Even if it's just airsoft gear, you have to have thick enough skin to catch a little flak for posting a picture with your flak vest. Load bearing vest, plate carrier, whatever you want to call it. What's the point of posing with an AR and posting it online? I just don't get it. That's just me... I'm not very cool, so maybe I wouldn't understand. I didn't take pictures of me holding my SAW in my Army greens (I guess ACU's are more grey and some weird hue of blue, but whatever). Arg, INFANTRY! Grr... now I'm just ranting. Don't listen to me.
Old 09-09-2014, 09:49 AM   #18
Registered Member
Regular

Don't make fun to much he might have to show you how hard core he is over the internet

Old 09-09-2014, 10:00 AM   #19
Registered Member
Regular

Should I be afraid? Because, quite honestly, I'm just not. I'm more afraid of his obvious terrible taste of interior decorating than I am scared of his ability to harm me with a piece of $#!+ poodle-shooter AR. Please don't come to my house in the middle of the night and hang up tacky gun posters on my walls. I am healthy enough, I think I can take getting shot with a 22... the 556 is a varmint round, and not even a very good one at that, so unless he has swapped uppers for one that shoots real bullets, like a 6.5 Grendel or a 458 socom, I ain't scurd.
Old 09-09-2014, 10:35 AM   #20
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:
Should I be afraid? Because, quite honestly, I'm just not. I'm more afraid of his obvious terrible taste of interior decorating than I am scared of his ability to harm me with a piece of $#!+ poodle-shooter AR. Please don't come to my house in the middle of the night and hang up tacky gun posters on my walls. I am healthy enough, I think I can take getting shot with a 22... the 556 is a varmint round, and not even a very good one at that, so unless he has swapped uppers for one that shoots real bullets, like a 6.5 Grendel or a 458 socom, I ain't scurd.
His photo is to imply you should be

Old 09-09-2014, 12:38 PM   #21
Road Trip!

Quote:
I'm just giving you $#!+, man, don't take it to heart. I always laugh at "tough guy, tacti-cool" pictures. Kids and soldiers posing with their thug life gat-piece in all their commando gear. My boy, Hollywood, owns a gear shop and does tactical training for the private security sector, and I flick him $#!+, too. Even if it's just airsoft gear, you have to have thick enough skin to catch a little flak for posting a picture with your flak vest. Load bearing vest, plate carrier, whatever you want to call it. What's the point of posing with an AR and posting it online? I just don't get it. That's just me... I'm not very cool, so maybe I wouldn't understand. I didn't take pictures of me holding my SAW in my Army greens (I guess ACU's are more grey and some weird hue of blue, but whatever). Arg, INFANTRY! Grr... now I'm just ranting. Don't listen to me.
It's all good, It is indeed just a basic LBV. I wanted to pose with my Mossberg 500 SPX before I sold it and got rid of everything. It's my Avatar, You don't see me talking **** to anyone using their cars as an Avatar. I actually don't own any weapons and that flag isn't up there anymore.

Oh and to BadSheep, What gave you the idea I was trying to intimidate? I'm an American, Guns don't intimidate.

The fact that you thought it was an AR just because of the flag, Nice.
Old 09-09-2014, 01:23 PM   #22
Registered Member
Regular

The picture is tiny and pixelated on my phone. Not really an excuse, though. I was lazy and just made my assumption based on the flag in the background. Dangerous assumption to make, considering how quickly I was blinded by my hatred of the AR-15. And people using pictures of their cars as avatars on a car forum makes sense. If you had that avatar over on glocktalk or ar15.com or 24campfire, I wouldn't have said anything about it.
Old 09-09-2014, 01:24 PM   #23
Registered Member
Regular

Why do you hate the AR? Too small a bullet?
Old 09-09-2014, 01:40 PM   #24
Road Trip!

Quote:
The picture is tiny and pixelated on my phone. Not really an excuse, though. I was lazy and just made my assumption based on the flag in the background. Dangerous assumption to make, considering how quickly I was blinded by my hatred of the AR-15. And people using pictures of their cars as avatars on a car forum makes sense. If you had that avatar over on glocktalk or ar15.com or 24campfire, I wouldn't have said anything about it.
Hah, That's true. I don't even use that Avatar on gun sights because I feel it's "Tacti-Cool" and isn't accepted. Yes, Even I feel that way, However I keep it because I like it.

I'm not even bothered about anything you said, It was mostly badsheep trying to toss your salad or some****.

I am interested though, Why are you against AR-15's? P.S. The flag is this one :

But with an AR-15.

P.S. To clear things up, Here's what I had in the picture.

Old 09-09-2014, 05:06 PM   #25
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
I can assure you David... A .22 round is quite capable of killing a person.
Old 09-09-2014, 05:47 PM   #26
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by straybullitt View Post
I can assure you David... A .22 round is quite capable of killing a person.
Yes it is, shoot them in the chest, or head, they're dead. The round doesn't matter too much, it's the placement. Bigger round means more room for error, you can be a worse shot and still make as much damage.

Have you seen a 5.56 in ballistic gel, or shot into a pig carcass? The damage is still a good amount.
Old 09-10-2014, 08:54 AM   #27
Registered Member
Regular

What do I have against the AR? The gas system. The star chamber. The general lack of tolerance control between the upper and lower receiver. The low sight plane. The pogo-stick noise of the recoil spring when firing/overall toy-ish feel of the entire platform. The uneven receiver wear patterns made by retrofit gas piston systems. And yes, the 556 is a joke.

There are companies that have figured out how to put a nice AR together. POF comes to mind at the top of my list. But I still don't like it or prefer it over just about any other platform.

I have seen ballistic tests with the 223. I have seen what it does in living tissue first hand. And I still don't think it's adequate. Sure, it makes a mediocre varmint round for shooting 10 ounce prairie dogs at intermediate ranges, but as a military round or something to bet your life on... you've got to be kidding.

There are way better rounds that fit in the same magazine. There were way better rounds even when the 556 was adopted. I believe the 7mm Enfield would have been a much better choice for a NATO round. There are and were way better platforms to use over the AR. There were way better rifles designed by the same person who designed the AR... it's like they didn't even look at what was on Eugene Stoner's desk and just picked a design out of his trash can.

The damn communists have farmers standing in line for black bread and beets designing better rifles and cartridges in candlelit huts. I would take a semi-auto Simonov (SKS) or Kalashnikov over any AR, any day. The 762x39 is just a better suited round for the hunt of human-sized "game". Put a modern twist on it and rebarrel it for the 6.5 Grendel, and you have just about the best war machine you can imagine.

Bottom line is, I don't trust the AR. I don't trust the round it shoots (as issued), I don't trust the reliability of the platform as a whole, and I don't like the ergonomics of it.
Old 09-10-2014, 09:11 AM   #28
Registered Member
Regular

2 in the chest 1 in the head, that'd all I have to say about that.
Old 09-10-2014, 09:44 AM   #29
Registered Member
Regular

Why not use something where one in the chest is sufficient? Then you can either;
A) carry one third the amount of ammo, or
B) take out three times as many targets?
Old 09-10-2014, 09:58 AM   #30
Registered Member
Regular

Carry 1/3 of the ammo, but the ammo gets pounds heavier the more you put on.
Old 09-10-2014, 10:04 AM   #31
Evolution's Finest
Supporter

Region: Florida
Darn---Darn__Darn--Darn--Darn--Darn--Darn--

I tried to donate to this fund but since I don't use Facebook it won't take my money.Oh Well, I'll just keep my $$$$ and put it toward my driveshaft.
Ronnie
ronnie948 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2014, 10:12 AM   #32
Registered Member
Regular

Mustangz, I would gladly carry 100rnds of 762 over 300rnds of 556 if it meant I had a M1A and not an AR.

Ronnie, I commend you for trying to donate to Tyler's charity... the world needs more people like you.
Old 09-10-2014, 11:18 AM   #33
Evolution's Finest
Supporter

Region: Florida
Thanks for the Complement Dave

Back in the 60's when I went through Basic we had M1-Garands 3006 that were great. I did consistent bulls eyes at 500 yards using one of these. It was a powerhouse round and had excellent stopping power.
In Nam I used a Thompson 45 along with my Colt 45 automatic pistol.
All great guns.

Now I just carry a S&W model 37 lightweight 38. It's only good for close range but will do the job if ever needed.

Do you belong to the N.R.A. ? If not it would be nice for you to join because we need numbers to keep the second amendment from falling.
Most people don't understand that when it falls, All of the rest of the constitution will fall like Dominoes and it will be to late to stop the tragedy because all Americans will be unarmed.

Ronnie
ronnie948 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2014, 11:39 AM   #34
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnie948 View Post
Back in the 60's when I went through Basic we had M1-Garands 3006 that were great. I did consistent bulls eyes at 500 yards using one of these. It was a powerhouse round and had excellent stopping power.
In Nam I used a Thompson 45 along with my Colt 45 automatic pistol.
All great guns.

Now I just carry a S&W model 37 lightweight 38. It's only good for close range but will do the job if ever needed.

Do you belong to the N.R.A. ? If not it would be nice for you to join because we need numbers to keep the second amendment from falling.
Most people don't understand that when it falls, All of the rest of the constitution will fall like Dominoes and it will be to late to stop the tragedy because all Americans will be unarmed.

Ronnie
Not me, NRA member, so is dad. We have like 7 pistols, 3 shotguns, and 5 rifles. The guns that will be mine, or already are, are the Kriss Vector 45 ACP carbine, Browning auto 5, M&P15, and when I'm 21, the Beretta M9 we have, I will also buy an M&P40c for concealed carry.
Old 09-10-2014, 12:01 PM   #35
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Why not use something where one in the chest is sufficient? Then you can either;
A) carry one third the amount of ammo, or
B) take out three times as many targets?
You are missing the whole point behind using "pea shooter" rounds in wartime...
A dead body doesn't need any assistance, you can just let it lie there. A wounded soldier requires, at least, two other soldiers to help get him to medical care. The wounded tie up much more manpower than the dead do.
That's the reason for the small rounds.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar