Mustang over Camaro? - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Join Mustang Evolution Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 04-19-2015, 06:46 AM   #36
Registered Member

Region: Florida
Me and my wife are both chevy people. I have owned chevy since day one of driving and love LS motors. Had my first camaro z back when i was 17 and was addicted since. I did own a v6 mustang before that, a 98 slow pos lol. But it looked good with some aftermarket stuff on it. I now drive a Tacoma and she drives a new 14 that she absolutely loves. I did have a silverado before the tacomawith 250k miles on original everything, and i beat the piss out of that truck and it's still going today.

2013 GT, A6, VMP Tuned, Lethal O/R H pipe, GT500 Mufflers
2016 EB, A6, Steeda Tuned, Steeda CAI
Jon3.7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2015, 09:33 AM   #37
With all the car-buying websites that are available now, it's pretty simple to get comparison data on all types of vehicles, including price. So when I was ready to trade in my 2012 Jeep Wrangler (going topless was a real hassle) for a convertible sports car, I decided on a mustang because it provided the best value for what I was willing to pay. And I'm not at all disappointed. I just wish my rearview mirror would stop rattling.

kozmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2015, 10:06 AM   #38
Registered Member

Region: South Dakota
Picked the 5.0 because of the motor. The chevy and dodges were and still are just too damn heavy. Plus hitting my head every time I got in or out of the camaro wasn't a plus. While the ls is a better block, I'm sure the 5.0 head is a better flowing setup.
Famine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2015, 10:15 AM   #39
Registered Member

Region: Kentucky
Mustang over Camaro?

^ yea new Camaros aren't big people friendly...
That's also one reason I didn't get one, plus they're fugly...

Adventure till you drop
Mustang of the day,
July 12, 2015
Recon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2015, 08:39 PM   #40
Road Trip!
Region: New York
Performance and price was my final decision on my purchase. Camaro could not beat either one.

D1STRRBD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2015, 11:23 PM   #41
Registered Member
Region: Arizona
I bought the 4 seater mustang because it was the most practical for my family of 5. Seriously though I have loved mustangs since I was a little boy, loved all muscle cars no matter the make. Mustang has always been at the top of the list though. My wife and kids love it even if we don't all fit in it. I have teenage kids that are graduating so it's rare we are all together anyway. When we are, well hop in my wife's unpractical Camry. Not as fun though.

Cooolbreeez is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar