Rush Gotti Arrested - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 01-28-2015, 07:13 PM   #36
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New Hampshire
Did you know?......

Average U.S. Deaths in cars EACH YEAR =. 30,000

That's almost as many killed inVietnam. Thats way more than have been killed in Iraq and Afghanistan since 1991.
The whole country was shocked and interested in the "beltway sniper" around the D.C. Area a few years ago because random people were being sniped and killed while just pumping gas.
Well more people are randomly torn apart every day because of a hole drivers, where's the outrage?
Waylap1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-28-2015, 07:29 PM   #37
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
Should never run from the po po. It just makes everything worse.
stangs4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2015, 03:05 AM   #38
Registered Member
Regular

Region: West Virgina
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninerone View Post
Keep on keeping on, Andrew. And the older you get, you will find the more principles like this expand in your attitude. I'll report every god damn tiny crime anyone commits if it's even remotely a threat to the lives and safety of my community, neighbors, and especially my own friends and family.

Besides, doing this sh*t on public streets is just straight up dumb. We have race tracks for a reason.

So I guess you have never EVER went above the speed limit. If you have, that's dangerous and you should go turn yourself in right away for such. 😂 don't get mad I'm joking. I know how people take things the wrong way on here sometimes including myself.

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
WhiteCali5oh is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-29-2015, 08:41 AM   #39
Lorraine's driver

Regular

Region: Indiana
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmac3 View Post
Well there you have it.

:rofl:

IG: @azurebluemach
Old 01-29-2015, 09:00 AM   #40
Lorraine's driver

Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laquisha View Post
Snitching? Damn bro that's ****ed up. What if someone snitched on you for fishtailing your ride? Mustangs owners snitching on mustang owners. Smh trust no one.

This is the real world bro. Time to grow up. When you have kids, a house etc, then you'll start to understand that stupid needs to be stopped.

Old 01-29-2015, 09:55 AM   #41
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Arizona
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccerluvr4 View Post
"Don't be a snitch" is one of the dumbest things I ever hear on the Internet. If they were doing the donuts in the middle of nowhere I wouldn't care. But they are doing it dangerously affecting other people on the road and also letting the police generalize us as a whole. I could care less if I'm a "snitch" if it helps them stop that crap.

This isn't middle school where you get teased for telling. If you want respect from the police, you have to show it also.

Bullitts are better than Bullets
This is probably one of the best posts ive read on the Internet in a long time. That's grown man talk right there. What these people were doing on these streets is just plain stupid.
Cooolbreeez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2015, 02:42 PM   #42
Staff
Regular
Staff

Region: New Jersey
Rush Gotti Arrested

Good, throw the book at him. Dude was a grade a idiot.

I can't say I'm surprised this happened, he was a danger to himself and (more importantly) others. Hopefully he gets hit with a license suspension, jail time and enough points to make owning anything remotely fast very difficult insurance wise. He needs to be stuck driving a 4 banger 140hp sedan for a long while.

Also doing donuts is just asinine to begin with.

Soccer I already would have turned that asshat bragging about running from the cops in. Call me a snitch/whatever. I would not be able to live with myself if that guy you are talking about is doing illegal stuff like that or tries to make a run for it again and hits/kills someone and it could have been potentially stopped by me reporting him. That's just me though.
2000 Mustang GT Steeda #0048

Just because I give you advice, doesn't mean I know more than you. Its just means I've done more stupid ****.
scottydsntknow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2015, 02:54 PM   #43
Evolution's Finest
Supporter

Region: Texas
^+++
2002 Black/Red GT (Ginger)
2011 Red Candy Metallic V6 (Manfred)
2016 Magnetic Metallic GT (Susie II)
bigmac3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2015, 03:10 PM   #44
ME Bloodhound
Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottydsntknow View Post
Good, throw the book at him. Dude was a grade a ******-nozzle.

I can't say I'm surprised this happened, he was a danger to himself and (more importantly) others. Hopefully he gets hit with a license suspension, jail time and enough points to make owning anything remotely fast very difficult insurance wise. He needs to be stuck driving a 4 banger 140hp sedan for a long while.

Also doing donuts is just ****ing asinine to begin with.

Soccer I already would have turned that asshat bragging about running from the cops in. Call me a snitch/whatever. I would not be able to live with myself if that guy you are talking about is doing illegal **** like that or tries to make a run for it again and hits/kills someone and it could have been potentially stopped by me reporting him. That's just me though.

I'll probably bring it over to my friends place whose dad is a CHP. I'm not in town currently, about 2 hours away so I figured I'd show him in person.

Bullitt build paused pending graduation

HID end all thread
Soccerluvr4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2015, 08:59 AM   #45
Staff
Blogger
Staff

Region: Georgia
Send a message via Skype™ to 99ford
Quote:
There is a difference between just a quick burst of speed and intentionally shutting down a busy highway to do donuts. Understand the difference because it's the difference between simple tickets and a civilian not able to react and slamming into the back of the cars stopped because of the side show.

"Snitching" is what middle schoolers do. Reporting a dangerous crime is what a concerned citizen does.

The traffic jam alone would have me ticked off beyond belief.
Old 01-30-2015, 09:10 AM   #46
Staff
Regular
Staff

If some asshats caused a traffic jam so they could do donuts for a crowd of thug-life wearing their pants around their knees I would be out filming and on smartphone with the local police dept on speaker at the same time. If someone is in the car with me, make them write down all the license plates they could. People like that (Rush) would get a 5 year driving ban if it was up to me. Take the bus or ride a bicycle or pay someone to drive your stupid *** to wherever you need to go.

Just because I give you advice, doesn't mean I know more than you. Its just means I've done more stupid ****.
Old 01-30-2015, 09:24 AM   #47
Staff

Regular
Staff

Region: Connecticut
I've said it b4...Scotty knows even though he says he don't.

props dude.
Old 01-30-2015, 10:28 AM   #48
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Tennessee
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmac3 View Post
Real tough guy. Bragged about burnouts and crap like that and tried to whine his way out of tickets by stating to the cops that it couldn't have been him because his was only a V6. Karma's a b1tch.
That's funny no matter how fast your car is it won't out run a Motorola, my brother had a street bike back in the mid 90's that ran 210 on race gas. My dad told him you can't out run the radio dumb @**.
Quote:
I'm guessing more like crushed. It's an old article but they have been cracking down on the side shows big time in Los Angeles where he is at. They won't go easy.

Street racers’ souped-up cars crushed - US news - Crime & courts | NBC News

Attachment 174420
Attachment 174421

I think the government has no right to destroy personal property of any individual, sure auction it off, but destroy a car dumb from a purely economic stand point with government needing more money for unbalanced budgets.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteCali5oh View Post
Don't be a snitch. They'll get caught sooner or later.

Snitches are a dying breed or snitches end up in ditches take your pick. I came to know some real 1%'s if you snitch on the wrong part of society regardless of which side of the law it is can have negative effects on you or worse yet your family.

Yes being a responsible citizen has its place but be aware that calling the cops may ruin someone's life with criminal charges. If someone is opening fire on people in a mall, call the cops and then shoot the person in question, but if you see someone transferring their range bag at the mall keep your mouth shut.

Owning a high performance vehicle doesn't make you a criminal anymore than owning a large collection of arms. Yet both have their reserved and respective rights in ownership and use yet government has no right to criminalize you for ownership of either.
Old 01-30-2015, 05:39 PM   #49
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Ohio
Quote:
Originally Posted by rocknbronco View Post
That's funny no matter how fast your car is it won't out run a Motorola, my brother had a street bike back in the mid 90's that ran 210 on race gas. My dad told him you can't out run the radio dumb @**.

I think the government has no right to destroy personal property of any individual, sure auction it off, but destroy a car dumb from a purely economic stand point with government needing more money for unbalanced budgets.

Snitches are a dying breed or snitches end up in ditches take your pick. I came to know some real 1%'s if you snitch on the wrong part of society regardless of which side of the law it is can have negative effects on you or worse yet your family.

Yes being a responsible citizen has its place but be aware that calling the cops may ruin someone's life with criminal charges. If someone is opening fire on people in a mall, call the cops and then shoot the person in question, but if you see someone transferring their range bag at the mall keep your mouth shut.

Owning a high performance vehicle doesn't make you a criminal anymore than owning a large collection of arms. Yet both have their reserved and respective rights in ownership and use yet government has no right to criminalize you for ownership of either.
Seriously! It's bullcrap! No one will leave me alone about my collection of arms.

Sent from my XT1094 using Mustang Evolution mobile app
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1422661192610.jpg
Views:	78
Size:	18.0 KB
ID:	174554  

My sponsor, Tokkyo Nutrition, offers 50% off your entire order with the code "PowerHouse"
UltArc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2015, 05:49 PM   #50
Registered Member

Regular

Region: Kentucky
Quote:
Originally Posted by UltArc View Post
Seriously! It's bullcrap! No one will leave me alone about my collection of arms.

I see a leg in there....

Be the type of person who leaves a mark, not a scar
Recon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2015, 07:50 PM   #51
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltArc View Post

Wow that is funny!

Villain175 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2015, 07:09 AM   #52
Registered Member
Regular

I was actually in the ER with some time to kill and almost rolling thinking about it...I was a little worried about doing an internet search for "pile of arms." 100% worth it.

---------- Post added at 08:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:08 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Great Recon View Post
I see a leg in there....

Be the type of person who leaves a mark, not a scar
Sometimes I like to stand over them and do stuff...don't worry about it!

My sponsor, Tokkyo Nutrition, offers 50% off your entire order with the code "PowerHouse"
Old 01-31-2015, 07:16 AM   #53
Staff

Regular
Staff

Region: Connecticut
I'm sure throwing in a "hand job" reference would be in poor taste
Old 01-31-2015, 04:49 PM   #54
Registered Member
Regular

Do you need a hand? I can help...lol

(Please note, I am joking.)

Old 01-31-2015, 07:23 PM   #55
Lorraine's driver

Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strange Mud View Post
I'm sure throwing in a "hand job" reference would be in poor taste

Lol

Old 02-05-2015, 08:27 PM   #56
Registered Member

Regular

Region: Washington
Lolol he rear ended someone in his 2015

Sent from my VS985 4G using Mustang Evolution mobile app
natestang07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2015, 11:54 PM   #57
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Massachusetts
Well, IDK the guy your all talking about, but my buddy was arrested on Monday and the cops now own one of the coolest 2009 GT's I've ever driven in. makes me sad.

A) that he is sitting in jail, and B) and more importantly, what about the mustang?

wish I could steal some stuff before they took it :-/ life lessons the hard way!

Sent from mylittlepony12's iPhone using Mustang Evolution
mylittlepony12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2015, 12:23 AM   #58
Registered Member
Regular

^ your to missing anything. Dude is a punk

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Mustang Evolution mobile app
Rapinator126 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2015, 12:41 AM   #59
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by straybullitt View Post
I don't think that they can do that anymore. I believe that the courts ruled that it was not legal.
And they were only crushing cars that were illegally modified and that had problems with VIN numbers and such.
Also, I doubt that Rush paid cash for the car, so the lienholder would want the car back after a few missed payments... So that would be a point of legal contention.

That "car crushing" had the desired effect though. People are still talking about it 8 years later.
Speaking for the Federal agencies, the Feds can seize cars through the legal system. They have the choice return it tot he lienholder or sell it at a local auction. It can be returned to the lienholder, only if the lienholder signs court documents that they will not return it the purchaser or any of his family.

Too bad for the owner, as he is still responsible for the payments and he can't file bankruptcy to include his seized vehicle
2013 Silver V6 Premium, Ford Racing Handling Package, MGP Black Caliper Covers, Airaid CAI, Bama Tuner, BBK Catted X-Pipes, Corsa Sport Axle-Back Exhaust, Alum One Piece Driveshaft, BBK Ceramic Shorties, Whiteline Adj. UCA, Whiteling ADJ. Lower Control Arms, Whiteline Adj. Pan Hard Bar, Upgraded Rotors (Cross Cut and Drilled), Ceramic Pads, J&M Stainless Steel Brake Lines (Front and Back), 18" Staggered Chrome Bullitts, MMD Eleanor Side Scoops, Side Scoops, Roush Front and Lower Grilles and Super Snake Stripes.
NewMtang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2015, 07:59 AM   #60
Staff
Regular
Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by mylittlepony12 View Post
Well, IDK the guy your all talking about, but my buddy was arrested on Monday and the cops now own one of the coolest 2009 GT's I've ever driven in. makes me sad.

A) that he is sitting in jail, and B) and more importantly, what about the mustang?

wish I could steal some stuff before they took it :-/ life lessons the hard way!

Well if you buddy was arrested and is still in jail I'm assuming he was doing something really stupid and dangerous with his car.

If that's the case I have no sympathy.

Old 07-31-2015, 09:19 AM   #61
Registered Member
Regular

Yea he is clearly where he is supposed to be, just sucks about the car lol he made the last payment 3 months ago, guess that's the up side

Old 07-31-2015, 09:22 AM   #62
Registered Member
Regular

Get a good lawyer. That's all I'm going to say. You can get the car back $$ talks suka

Rapinator126 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2015, 09:27 AM   #63
Registered Member
Regular

I kinda miss Rush... And all of his crazy antics!
straybullitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2015, 09:41 AM   #64
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Virginia
I don't even remember that guy
2013 GT Premium, Red Candy Metallic, Recaro seats, Electronic package, Strut tower brace, Sway bars, SHR flush mounted window louvers, RTR street-spec axleback exhaust, Ford Racing Boss 302 Side Exhaust, RTR wheels, 50/35% Window tint, Steeda black shorty antenna, and Ford OE Matte Hood Vents.
mustangz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2015, 02:49 PM   #65
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapinator126 View Post
Get a good lawyer. That's all I'm going to say. You can get the car back $$ talks suka

So not my problem lol but I'm sure you are correct!

Old 07-31-2015, 02:54 PM   #66
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by mustangz View Post
I don't even remember that guy
Sergio. From SoCal.
A baker... He used to make doughnuts.
straybullitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2015, 03:59 PM   #67
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Virginia
Quote:
Originally Posted by straybullitt View Post
Sergio. From SoCal.
A baker... He used to make doughnuts.
Oh, him. Yeah, I vaguely remember. He was an a$$
2013 GT Premium, Red Candy Metallic, Recaro seats, Electronic package, Strut tower brace, Sway bars, SHR flush mounted window louvers, RTR street-spec axleback exhaust, Ford Racing Boss 302 Side Exhaust, RTR wheels, 50/35% Window tint, Steeda black shorty antenna, and Ford OE Matte Hood Vents.
mustangz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2015, 06:07 PM   #68
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Wisconsin
I remember a video of him cutting a hood into 4 pieces and starting it on fire because the vendor told him there wasn't enough damage originally to return it. He did that and then said there should be enough now.

GrabberMeBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2015, 06:12 PM   #69
Registered Member

Regular

Region: Washington
I tried to look for arrest records one time but couldn't find any.
natestang07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2015, 06:28 PM   #70
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New Hampshire
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrabberMeBlue View Post
I remember a video of him cutting a hood into 4 pieces and starting it on fire because the vendor told him there wasn't enough damage originally to return it. He did that and then said there should be enough now.

No, vendor just wanted proof beyond a doubt that the hood was so damaged that he couldn't resell it to a buddy while they sent him a new one.
Waylap1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar