Ordering new checks online. - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 03-25-2015, 02:40 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New Hampshire
Ordering new checks online.

It's that time. Almost out of checks and my bank will gladly order me more for an outrageous price.
Anyone use a reliable and secure source for ordering cheaper checks? I've googled it but it's hard to tell which one might be a scam or which one might be more safe and also cheap.
Kinda sketchy putting your account number and routing numbers on an online order
Waylap1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-25-2015, 02:41 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Virginia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waylap1 View Post
It's that time. Almost out of checks and my bank will gladly order me more for an outrageous price.
Anyone use a reliable and secure source for ordering cheaper checks? I've googled it but it's hard to tell which one might be a scam or which one might be more safe and also cheap.
Kinda sketchy putting your account number and routing numbers on an online order
Weird. My bank ordered a buttload for me at no charge (Wells Fargo).
DiESeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2015, 03:06 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Florida
What the hell is a check? LMAO. JK but I use one a month at my kids MMA class. Wells fargo was free for me too. I am all online and debit. I found a $10 in wallet side pocket the other day had to look around felt like stole something lol.
Brembo Pkg, Paxton SC, ID1000's, JMS BAP, Boss IM, JLT CAI, Lund Tuned, Tremec T56 swap, Black Pype Bombs, Pypes LT Headers H-Pipe, McLeod RXT Twin Clutch & LW Flywheel. Alum. DS, MGW Shifter, BMR adj. Panhard, UCA & LCA's, Eibach Pro Damper, Sportline Springs, MMD Louvers, Roush splitters, RTR decklid and surround, CDC Grille, Staggered 20" ACE Alloy Driven, Trufiber Hood.
Sterlingbeast5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-25-2015, 03:07 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
check unlimited i think is what girlfriend uses.
Brembo Pkg, Paxton SC, ID1000's, JMS BAP, Boss IM, JLT CAI, Lund Tuned, Tremec T56 swap, Black Pype Bombs, Pypes LT Headers H-Pipe, McLeod RXT Twin Clutch & LW Flywheel. Alum. DS, MGW Shifter, BMR adj. Panhard, UCA & LCA's, Eibach Pro Damper, Sportline Springs, MMD Louvers, Roush splitters, RTR decklid and surround, CDC Grille, Staggered 20" ACE Alloy Driven, Trufiber Hood.
Old 03-25-2015, 03:14 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

I'll look into that. How's Naples? I retired from there 20 years as Collier deputy a few years ago. Don't miss the traffic or the job it's not popular or fun nowadays being a law man.
By the way, love your grey Mustang! I want those wheels!
Old 03-26-2015, 09:23 AM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
I'll look into that. How's Naples? I retired from there 20 years as Collier deputy a few years ago. Don't miss the traffic or the job it's not popular or fun nowadays being a law man.
By the way, love your grey Mustang! I want those wheels!
Naples is Naples, Beautiful but not reality in allot of ways. and Yes the traffic sucks but hey.. season over in a couple weeks!! lol. The job probably did suck, there are allot of spoiled kids and people here but I do still love the town.

Thanks for compliment. they are AMR black 20" great price on American Muscle for them with tire combo
Old 03-26-2015, 09:34 AM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

Naplestang, check this out..makes me miss it a little. They started making videos like this just after I left. Kinda makes it all look like fun in paradise! now I'm in a completely opposite state but extremely beautiful and low speed. Except the Mustang....no traffic and twisty mountain roads ....and no more badge
Old 03-26-2015, 01:18 PM   #8
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Naplestang, check this out..makes me miss it a little. They started making videos like this just after I left. Kinda makes it all look like fun in paradise! now I'm in a completely opposite state but extremely beautiful and low speed. Except the Mustang....no traffic and twisty mountain roads ....and no more badge
LOL thats about right. I do love it here. Surprised you moved away but change is always fun too. I still know guys on the department because of kids sports and stuff. I even get some CCS officer thumbs ups and compliments on road because of stang and exhaust.

Hope your enjoying retirement!
Old 03-31-2015, 11:04 PM   #9
Staff
Blogger
Staff

Region: Georgia
Send a message via Skype™ to 99ford
Quote:

I've thought about it, I'm in my 20's and still write checks. I've never thought about ordering through those mail flyers, but it is kind of sketchy giving your account over.
Old 04-01-2015, 01:24 AM   #10
Registered Member

Regular

Region: Massachusetts
Current Catalog...have used them for years and just reordered. They have checks with holograms on them for security, which is cool.
2013 Grabber Blue V6 Premium auto | MCA | Performance Package | BMR/Shelby Panhard Bar | Steeda Rear End Links | BMR Rear LCAs | JLT Oil Sep | FRPP Diff Cover | DSS Aluminum Shaft | Adaptive Shift Delete | Cervini Type 4 Ram Air Hood
Order: 10/13/12 | VIN: 10/19/12 | Sticker: 11/3/12 | Build: 11/30/12 | Mine: 12/22/12!

Restoration project back on the road: my dad's 1969 Camaro SS 350
tym_v6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2015, 01:40 AM   #11
ME Bloodhound
Staff

Region: California
I have a check book sitting in my room. Never been used. Only have it for IF I ever need it.

Bullitts are better than Bullets

Bullitt build paused pending graduation

HID end all thread
Soccerluvr4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2015, 02:10 PM   #12
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
Check out Costco for checks
MGW, Blow Fish, AM Hood Struts
Tinted, Borla Touring AB, ProCal Tune
Full Shelby/Kicker Audio Upgrade
WJBertrand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2015, 05:54 PM   #13
Staff
Regular
Staff

Region: New Jersey
I have used a check literally once in the last 5 years and was immediately reminded why. I had to call the person and bug them to ****ing cash it 2 weeks later because I don't like floating money in my account like that for that long especially when it was for $1600. Like wtf.

Money orders or use a check card. All bills are paid online and people who pay with checks in stores and make everyone else wait should be charged extra.

If you still insist on getting more checks and your bank is charging you outrageous rates. Threaten to move your business elsewhere and if they still tell you no then do it. Plenty of banks that won't charge you anything for checks or very little. I've found that smaller local Credit Unions are the best places.
2000 Mustang GT Steeda #0048

Just because I give you advice, doesn't mean I know more than you. Its just means I've done more stupid ****.
scottydsntknow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2015, 03:38 AM   #14
Admin

Supporter
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaplesStang View Post
Naples is Naples, Beautiful but not reality in allot of ways. and Yes the traffic sucks but hey.. season over in a couple weeks!! lol. The job probably did suck, there are allot of spoiled kids and people here but I do still love the town.

Thanks for compliment. they are AMR black 20" great price on American Muscle for them with tire combo
Reminds me of when I lived in Boca Raton for 5 years...only place I knew where the DOT would pull weeds out of the center grass lane dividers.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar